Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

US naval base Pearl Harbor is located on which island? Oʻahu. Correct. Palau, Kiribati, Marshall Islands or Nauru are considered to be a part of which subregion? I believe it was... The contestant pondered for a second, but ultimately guessed. Micronesia. Correct. The largest Hawaiian island is called Hawaii. However the capital Honolulu and 2/3 of population are located on the third largest one. What is its name? Maui. WRONG. Which Canadian city shares a name with a Canadian pacific island? Vancouver. Correct. What is the name of the smallest province and the largest and most populous island under direct control of the People's Republic of China? I don't know. Fujian maybe? WRONG.

"Only two mistakes, Alison," the host announced, "we were hoping that you'd improve your performance," he added with a wink.

"Have you already forgotten about the golden ratio?" the contestant replied and then used her favourite gesture towards Frank - showed him her tongue.

"Maybe try a platinum ratio instead?"

"Don't I look good enough already?"

"You were the one who had mentioned curves at the very beginning of the show/"

"Touché. I'll drow two transformation cards and hope for hips and boobs."

"You have our moral support. Draw the cards."

"Mental Drain and Lips Enhancement. Crap."

"You don't like them?" Frank asked innocently.

Alison managed to maintain a stern face and have the host a meaningful look. But a moment later she laughed and replied:

"Yeah, yeah, I know. It's the audience's favourite. But I don't want to be stupid and I want to discard the Mental Drain. AND..." she raised her finger, seeing that Frank opened his mouth to speak, "I'm not going to promise anything in return. You tricked me last time, so there'll be no more deals."

The agent tried to sound serious, but failed to achieve that and was smiling the whole time. The host on the other hand replied with a deadpan expression:

"I'll need to ask the technicians to check the Confidence Boost transformation. It seems to be spiralling out of control. I hope that you'll at least listen to me when I ask you to draw two new transformation cards."

Alison laughed again, seeing how he managed to deliver his lines so seriously, something she was unable to do herself. Eventually she calmed down and drew the cards.

"Double Hips Expansion and Butt Expansion. Bingo!"

"Ladies and Gentleman, I believe that we have to admit that Alison knows how to play the game better than we do."

"You bet!" the contestant replied with a grin, while the audience laughed at the joke.

"I'm not going to keep you away from your curves any longer. Into The Chamber!"

Alison was obviously rejoicing about drawing the two transformations instead of the Mental Drain. What she had said about enhancing her curves in the very beginning of the show was not a mere act. She actually wanted to look more feminine and attractive, and throughout the course of the show that desire only increased. The contestant also remembered about the third transformation - Lips Enlargement. She said nothing about it to Frank and was not yet certain how she actually felt about it. The agent considered her lips to be fine; they were quite plain, like the rest of her face though. A single enlargement should not make them too big anyway, so she was not worried about the results. Once again she entered the device with high hopes. The tingling of her lips was noticeable, but just barely; the changes of her lower body parts were so significant that they overshadowed the minor transformation. Just like with high heels earlier Alison struggled to maintain her balance for a second, when her hips and buttocks were expanding at the same time. But her mind was adjusting to her new body almost as quickly as the transformations were occurring. Finally it was over, so the contestant could step out of The Chamber and admire her new self.

Once again the audience began to clap even before Alison fully managed to assess the results. The cameraman did not make it any easier for her, because he first zoomed in onto her lips. They were noticeably fuller and had an alluring shape; the lips did not look fake or cheap, and the agent was perfectly happy with the results. Finally the camera zoomed out and allowed her to admire her curves on the screen. The clothes had been adjusted to accommodate the extra flesh and the results were superb. The padding in the skirt was gone, but it was no longer necessary. Alison finally had the hips she had been secretly dreaming of her entire adult life. She still could not compete with JLo, but she had no such intentions; she looked feminine and sexy, and that was all she wanted. The contestant turned with her side to the camera, so she could check out her booty as well. It had not grown nearly as much as her hips, but it was fuller then previously and had lost none of its perkiness. The tight skirt flaunted Alison's buttocks perfectly and she was fully content with the sight. The broad, bright smile on her face was the answer to the question which Frank might have wanted to ask. Instead of asking the host said:

"Welcome back, Alison. Now that you're so happy with your new body, maybe you could share some of this happiness with the audience?"

"I'm sensing another trick," the contestant replied, still smiling, but with a theatrically suspicious look at her face.

"No more tricks. All I'm asking is that you offer us a little dance. I'm sure you'd love to test these curves in motion, wouldn't you?"

"Sounds harmless enough," the agent said, "will I get music?"

"Of course."

Almost instantly music started playing, it was slow and fitting for a sensual kind of dance. Alison was not a dancer by any means, much less a stripper, but she had an adequate sense of rhythm. More importantly, at this stage of the show, she made up for most deficiencies with enthusiasm; the audience was equally enthusiastic, so everything clicked. The agent began to sway her body to the rhythm. For a few moments she just tried to find the right motions and to simply enjoy the weights of her full hips as they gently swayed to the sides. It was a basic activity, but one she had never been able to truly perform in the past. Now the additional weight and the new balance which it created gave her joy in themselves. Moving her sexy body for the entertainment of the audience was even more fun. Not to mention that it was arousing, further enhancing the effects of the vibrator and the sensitive nipples. The audience offered her some encouraging clapping at the start, but then went silent and enjoyed the spectacle. Alison put her palms on her sides right beneath her breasts, then began to slide them down at a leisurely pace. When she reached her hips she started to move her palms up and down along her curves. She never stopped swaying and gyrating her body. Even if the contestant's efforts were clumsy, no-one complained; the crowd's eyes followed closely her every motion. Alison turned her back to the audience and slid her palms onto her buttocks, she began to groped them, as she continued to sway them to the sides.

The agent was not merely having fun with her body, the naughty little spectacle was also turning her on. As were the other two sources - the nipples and the vibrator; her arousal never stopped accumulating. Alison also never forgot that she was not wearing any panties and that the string from the sex-toy was hanging between her legs. The temptation to do what she had been afraid to do previously was much greater. The contestant was still hesitating about masturbating on the screen, for now she decided to simply take the dancing a step further. She turned her back to the audience and put her hands on her hips. Still swaying her body to the music, the agent opened the zipper on the side of her skirt. The audience cheered when they realised what she intended to do. Next the contestant began to slowly bend forward, while at the same time pulling the skirt down along her nylon-clad legs. In doing so she exposed her firm round buttocks to the crowd. With no panties and her pantyhose crotchless there was nothing to cover her wet pussy. The audience cheered again, this time louder. Alison wiggled her booty, then straightened up and stepped out of her skirt. She resumed to sway her body as she slowly turned to once again face the audience.

The contestant had no real plan on how to continue the striptease. Should she cover her crotch with her hand to feign modesty for a while? Continue dancing as she had, only now skirtless? Or maybe spice up her motions somehow to make them even sexier? OR try the fourth and most risque option? Her mind was indecisive, but ultimately her body made the choice on its own. Alison's palm slid between her legs and began to rub her sensitive clitoris. The audience cheered wildly. A mere round ago such a reaction might have sobered up the contestant, or even scared her, causing her to abandon such activities and return to the quiz. But the shy Alison was gone and the new Alison was too horny to be bothered by anything other than the cravings of her body. She parted her legs wider and used her other hand to finger her vagina. The vibrations of the toy inside of her increased and she let out an audible moan. The contestant had been aroused for quite a while now, she was also overwhelmed by the amount of novel experiences. All that excitement combined meant that by the time her fingers began to rub her tender regions she was already near the edge. She needed slightly over a minute of masturbation to reach an orgasm. The agent had never been a screamer, so she announced it with a mere moan. But her whole body began to tremble, while her fingers vigorously continued their efforts. The vibrator sped up even more and did not stop until the climax eventually ended. The audience did not want to interrupt her at that important moment, so they remained silent until the end. Then they erupted with an enthusiastic cheer.

When Alison eventually calmed down her gaze was foggy, she was breathing hard and her legs were wobbly. In a few careful steps she reached her panel simply to be able to lean against something; she left her skirt behind. The sex-toy might have stopped vibrating, but it remained inside of her pussy. The audience quieted down and Frank remained silent for a moment, letting the contestant to fully calm down and regain composure. Eventually he noticed that her gaze was becoming clearer.

"A fabulous spectacle, Alison!" the host exclaimed, "your performance greatly exceeded our expectations."

"It exceeded mine as well," the agent replied with a satisfied smile on her face. The audience laughed and she continued, "the experience was rather... liberating. But I simply needed that."

"Don't hold back anymore," Frank said with a wink.

"I did that specifically so I could hold back," she replied, matching his wink.

"So you're not going to accuse me of tricking you again?"

"This time you're innocent," the contestant said with a grin.

"Are you ready for the sixth round?"

Alison turned her head and gazed at her skirt laying in the middle of the stage. She hesitated for a moment, then turned back to Frank and answered with another grin.

"Yes. Periodic table."

The agent had crossed a serious mental line with her short performance. But she would be lying to herself, if she claimed that she had acted on purpose. Sure, getting rid of the horniness which had accumulated throughout the show sounded rational, but there was no calculation in her behaviour. Her hands had acted on their own and the tiny remnants of shame and dignity were not able to stop them. As for the horniness, had there been a plan, it would not have worked as intended. Sure, Alison was no longer as aroused, but one could not get rid of such an amount of erotic excitement with mere masturbation. The contestant regained some focus, but not enough to access the depths of her memory. Not to mention the fact that being bottomless was distracting in itself, even if the vibrator was no longer buzzing.

Elements in the periodic table are ordered by their atomic number. The atomic number is the number of which subatomic particle? Protons. Correct. How many chemical elements do we know (February 2020)? I don't know. 128 maybe? WRONG. Which element has the highest atomic number and highest atomic mass? I remember reading about it... is it Americium? WRONG. Isotope is a variant of a particular chemical element with a different number of which subatomic particles? Neutrons. Correct. Which element is the most abundant on Earth? Oh dear, I'm not sure. Carbon maybe? WRONG.

"Three mistakes, Alison," the host exclaimed, "you're finally making some progress."

"You're not going to let that joke go, are you?" the contestant replied, showing him her tongue again.

"There's just one round left. It would be pointless to stop now."

"Sounds reasonable," the agent said and laughed.

"That's why they made me the host. Draw three transformation cards."

"Fetish: Nylon, Fetish: Anal Sex, Sexy Voice: Femme Fatale. How many fetishes are there in the pool?!"

"Ten, if I recall correctly. And they're a lot of fun," Frank added with a wink.

"Nylon seems harmless, although I imagine it means wearing see-through clothes. But I don't want to be an anal sex fetishist. I intend to have sex more often than I used to, but I want it to be vaginal. I want to discard that transformation."

"As you wish. Draw two new cards."

"Lust Induction. Oh dear. Breast Expansion."

"Perfect! There's something for you and something for the audience. You'll certainly have sex more often now."

"I guess that's a fair trade-off."

"That's the kind of approach we like. Enter The Chamber."

Overall Alison was not too upset about her recent draw. In her current mental state she no longer considered the Lust Induction as something purely negative. Yes, it might be a nuisance, but she believed she could live with a higher libido. Nylons should be fine, at the very least nothing to be afraid of; it might even turn out fun. The new voice sounded intriguing, even though the agent did not consider herself a femme fatale type, even after all the transformations; still it should not be bad. Breasts, on the other hand, were definitely positive and the contestant even regretted that she did not draw a double transformation. Alison patiently endured the tingling of her chest. She even had to hold back a smile, as she could feel the new weight appearing on her breasts. The tingling of her throat made keeping a straight face even harder. Two transformations were mental, but she could sense her clothes changing along with the nylon fetish; most noticeably her bra disappeared. Finally the door opened and Alison stepped out.

The camera swiftly focused on the only part of the contestant's body that had changed - her breasts. Not only was the bra gone, her white shirt was now made of thin nylon fabric, thus it was tight and transparent. The sheer white fabric looked especially attractive on her tanned skin. The shirt did nothing to cover Alison's upper body, if anything it made her feel even more exposed. But right now she wanted to see her new breasts herself, so she was happy with the transparency. The agent's breasts did not suddenly become large; they had grown to solid B cups, while remaining firm and natural. It was a significant improvement nevertheless and Alison's bright smile was the best proof of that. But somewhere in the back of her mind she already wanted them to become even larger. More importantly the familiar horniness, which she had managed to partially remove with masturbation, was back; and it brought reinforcements. The audience cheered enthusiastically.

"Welcome back, Alison," the host greeted her when the crowd quieted down, "how are you feeling?"

"I feel amazing!" she replied with a grin, "Oh!" she stopped, surprised by her own voice, "that's unexpected. Although it shouldn't be."

The agent's voice was lower and sultry. Each word promised great rewards, but at the same time subtly warned that there might be an unexpected price.

"I never considered myself a femme fatale," Alison continued, "but I think that I'll like this voice. Although it might not be suitable for giggling."

The audience laughed at her joke, then Frank replied:

"We're glad to hear that you're happy with this transformation. But I'm sure that you like the other one even more."

"Oh yes!" the contestant replied, grinning even wider, "boobs and hips. I finally have them all." Her voice indeed did not exactly fit with her way of speaking, but currently she was exceptionally excited, so she could be excused.

"Do you like your new outfit as well?"

"Calling this an outfit might be an overstatement," the agent winked in repose, "but I don't think I'm going to regret the nylon fetish." The way Alison said the sentence fit her sexy voice much better.

"We're happy to hear it. There's also the audience's favourite..."

"I noticed."

"Shouldn't we do something about it?" Frank asked innocently, but the contestant knew what he was suggesting.

"Well..." she feigned hesitancy which sounded a lot more alluring in her new voice, "a minor spectacle shouldn't hurt."

"How about you show the audience how much you like your new body and we'll prepare the... props."

"I'm sensing another trap, but I'll walk into this one voluntarily."

"Remember, cooperation pays off and don't hold back."

Alison winked and smiled in response. She then walked to the centre of the stage. Music once again began playing, so she started to dance. Her motions were similar to before, although this time she had no skirt to take off and she focused more on playing with her breasts. The contestant was having fun simply dancing and fondling her boobs through the nylon shirt. The audience cheered for a moment, then went silent, so she was able to hear the noises of activity behind her. She assumed that the assistants one again brought in the small couch and possibly a new set of toys. When the agent finally turned around, a surprise awaited her; it was not a couch, but a bed. And while there were some toys laying on the piece of furniture, there was also a naked man standing right next to it. He was tall, handsome, athletic and, last but not least, well-endowed. Alison was not expecting that, but she was not shocked either. If she had been thinking clearly she would know that sooner or later she would get fucked on the stage. But right now she had no intentions of thinking clearly, but she eagerly welcomed the opportunity to get fucked.

"Meet Steve, Alison," the host said, then went silent.

The agent did not wait for any further prompts from Frank and approached the man with a lustful smile on her face. He did not wait idly either, but embraced her and pulled her close for a kiss. While their lips were locked in a passionate kiss the audience cheered enthusiastically; Alison barely noticed it. Steve was an excellent kisser and an aggressive one as well. Their tongues mingled inside of their mouths, while his strong hands explored her nylon-clad skin. Their lips parted when they both ran out of breath.

The man gently pushed the contestant onto the bed and she happily followed his directions. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs invitingly. The man did not dive between them immediately though, but went for her breasts instead. He lifted Alison's top to get access to her boobs, but did not take it off completely. Steve gently grabbed one tit with his strong palm and began to fondle it. At the same time he kissed and licked the other one. Naturally he paid a lot of attention to Alison's nipples; he used his fingers, lips and tongue. Soon the contestant was wriggling under his caress. At one point the man picked up a magic wand vibrator from the bed, set the vibrations to low and used the toy on the contestant's sensitive nipples; he never stopped fondling the soft flesh. There was still some time for foreplay, but it could not be used whole on her breasts. Finally Steve moved between the agent's legs. He pressed the vibrator against her clitoris and kept it there, speed still set to low, while he gently pulled on the string and took the old toy out of her vagina. When all three balls were out he put them aside and leaned forward to finally lick the pussy himself. Alison's vagina was soaking wet already, but he licked it for a while, mostly for the show. The man fingered her pussy as well, then reached for a penis-shaped dildo and repeated the action with the toy. He kept the vibrator at her clit the entire time.