Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally came the time for Alison to return the favour; Steve laid down and she sat up. The agent might not have been an expert at giving blowjobs, but not much effort was necessary to make the already half-erect penis fully hard. The contestant also made sure that it got slippery enough. Before she laid back down on the bed Steve had one more toy. He picked up a pair of nipple clamps and carefully attached them to Alison's nipples. They did not squeeze them too hard, but she moaned softly nevertheless; she moaned louder when the man turned on the vibrators which were attached to the clamps. Apparently every toy could be equipped with a vibrator, but the agent did not consider it a reason to complain; quite the opposite. Once again she laid on her back and spread her legs wide; Steve got between them with his penis leading the way. The contestant moaned audibly when the large cock finally entered her hungry pussy. She might have been a toy fetishist, but the warm flesh already felt so much better than any of the toys.

The love making that followed was not as diverse as the foreplay. But Alison did not need any more diversity, she simply needed to get properly fucked; Steve delivered exactly that. His penis was large, but not too big, his shoves were deep and decisive, but not overly forceful. The agent was not too vocal, because that was not her way, but she did not lay motionlessly either. She and Steve swiftly found the right rhythm and maintained it until the end. The vibrators at Alison's nipples kept buzzing the entire time, someone even increased the speed when the fucking started.

The contestant had been seriously aroused to begin with and now, with stimuli coming from two places, she did not need much time to climax. A few minutes later she began to moan softly, as her entire body trembled with an orgasm. Steve maintained his pace until she eventually calmed down. Only then he allowed himself to ejaculate; he shot a voluminous load into Alison's pussy. The pair then shared a slow sensual kiss. Before leaving the man helped the agent to get up from the bed and fixed her shirt, 'covering' her breasts. The clamps remained on her nipples, covered by the sheer fabric. They were still vibrating, but now at the lowest speed. Only now the audience began to cheer wildly; the contestant offered them a satisfied smile in return. She stood in place for a moment, then slowly returned to her panel; as she walked the semen began to ooze out of her vagina, flew down her legs and soaked into her pantyhose.

"A marvellous spectacle, Alison," the host exclaimed, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

"I enjoyed it a lot more."

The audience cheered loudly at the response.

"That's the true bimbo approach," Frank said with a grin when the crowd quieted down, "I bet you'd like another round with Steve, but we still have a quiz to finish."

"I'll gladly welcome the break," Alison replied. Her manner of speech was slowly adapting to her new sexy voice.

"Which category for the seventh round."

"Let's try Swords."

When Alison initially drew the categories she had made a mental note which ones should be the easiest. Back then she was still nervous because of stage fright, but at least she was thinking clearly. When preparing for the show she had read books on melee weapons, so theoretically she possessed some knowledge on the topic. But that was then and now she realised that, even if that knowledge was still in her head, it was inaccessible. Unfortunately the choice had been made and she had to answer the questions.

Deadly falcata was used by whom? Anatolians maybe? WRONG. According to the legend, Durendal was wielded by which hero? Alison half-guessed that it was Roland and the answer turned out to be Correct. The Koncerz, a stabby 1.6 metres (63 inches) long sword was used by whom? Polish Winged Hussars. Correct. The German sword fighting technique Mordhau consisted of which actions? I have no idea. How about striking while holding the two-handed sword with one hand for extra reach? WRONG. Which long sword was originally a weapon of cavalry but during the late Roman Empire (late 2nd to the 3rd century) became the major sword of infantry too? Gladius is the only Roman sword I can recognise from the list. Am I lucky? No, you're not, your answer is WRONG.

"Three mistakes again, Alison," the host announced, "your penultimate chance to improve your body."

"And the last one when I can discard an unwanted transformation," the contestant replied with a smirk.

"You're prepared, that's good. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Draw three transformation cards."

"Pheromones, Face Feminization and Lips Colour: Amaranth."

"What do you think about them? Will the tactical discarding be necessary?"

"Hmm..." the agent pondered for a moment, "I don't think so. Neither of them seems too invasive. I'll keep them all."

Even as she spoke these words she was still hesitating about discarding any of the transformations, just to get a chance to enlarge her breasts. It would be risky, because she would not be able to discard any of the new transformations. But making mistakes in the final round was just as risky, because there was no longer the possibility of discarding at all; neither choice was perfect. Ultimately the contestant decided to think about it again before the final round.

"In that case," said Frank, "into The Chamber you go."

Alison was calm and content when she entered the device. All the transformations she had drawn, including the three new ones, were tolerable at the very least; many were fully positive. The agent did not think about her work yet and how her bosses would react to the failure, because they would almost certainly consider her performance as such. The recent 'real' orgasm cleared her mind enough that she could analyse her in-game situation. There was just one question - were bigger boobs worth risking a more serious and negative transformation? When the itching of her face ceased and the door opened the contestant still was not sure about the answer.

Only when the camera zoomed in onto her face Alison remembered that she had undergone two transformations altering that part of her body. As the audience clapped she admired her new face; it was prettier without a doubt. The agent no longer looked so plain, some features were smoothed, others - sharpened. The changes were minor and subtle, but the overall result was noticeable and had certainly been improved. Her lips were not as subtle, the new amaranth colour together with the earlier enlargement looked incredibly sexy. Alison thought that her lips were perfect for her new femme fatale voice. She smiled seductively at the camera and sent it a kiss; the audience cheered in response.

"Welcome back, Alison," Frank greeted her, "I see that you like your new face as much as we do."

The agent gave him a sultry smile, then responded in a low voice.

"I'm not a narcissist, so I won't claim that I like it more."

"Were there supposed to be any mental transformations that I missed?" the host feigned surprise.

"I'm merely adapting to the other changes, Frank," Alison herself was astonished that she managed to stay in the role without bursting out with laughter.

"There's one more change to which you'll need to adapt - pheromones. You know how the meme goes - with great power comes great responsibility."

"Men around me will need to become more responsible when acting on their basic instincts," Alison replied, then finally burst out with laughter, "I'll need to work on that part more," she added when she calmed down.

"Too late, Alison," the host said with a deadpan expression, "your pheromones have already attracted not one but two men."

As Frank said these words Steve and another similar, equally naked, man entered the stage. Assistants were pushing the bed.

"You already know Steve," Frank said, "meet also Dave."

At this point the agent no longer had any shame, so a public threesome did not scare her. Plus the sight of two naked men, along with her own nudity, was enough to light up her heightened libido. She put on a sultry smile on her face and approached the men, swaying her round hips as she walked; the audience cheered encouragingly. Alison first kissed Dave, because she had done that with Steve earlier. Even before their lips met two pairs of hands were exploring her body; she welcomed them happily. Kissing and touching, the trio ultimately reached the bed. Since there were two of them and the contestant wanted to be fully taken care of, she surrendered her body to the men. They were both experts at pleasing women and even if they wanted to make a show of it the agent had no objections, as long as she was satisfied.

The foreplay was more intense than previously. There were now twice as many fingers, lips and tongues, and they touched Alison in all available places. Toys of various kinds were used as well; dildos, balls, vibrators, clamps, almost as if it was a product presentation. But the men were skillful and knew exactly what they were doing. They stimulated the agent's body in all the right places and managed to make her climax without even using their penises. A short phase of active rest followed. Alison's body was still caressed and fondled, but not as intensely, especially in the most sensitive regions; toys were put aside as well. Steve and Dave were still able to make the rest enjoyable to the contestant, while at the same time keeping it attractive to the audience. But two well-endowed men had not been invited onto the stage to merely use toys. Finally they decided that Alison had had enough rest. She gave each of them a short blowjob, this time she also made it more of a show to further entertain the audience. Finally the trio proceeded to the actual threesome. Steve and Dave spitroasted Alison in a few positions and swapped often enough for the sex to look a lot more like a porn movie than actual love making. The agent eagerly followed all their instructions and seemed to be enjoying the impromptu porn scene. Ultimately the men managed to bring her to one more orgasm. She received another creampie and this time she even swallowed Steve's cumshot. With the taste of semen in her mouth and cum oozing out of her pussy she returned to her panel. She was still wearing her pantyhose and shirt, but now they were covered in sweat and other bodily fluids. The audience cheered wildly.

"A fabulous spectacle Alison," Frank exclaimed, when the crowd finally quieted down, "I hope that the boys managed to satisfy you properly."

The contestant took a few breaths before answering. When she was more composed she replied, making full use of her sexy voice.

"They weren't half-bad. I could give them another chance in the future."

The audience laughed at her response.

"That can be arranged," the host said, "we're always happy to make deals with our contestants even after the show."

"I'll keep that in mind," the agent replied with a wink.

"The seven rounds of the quiz are over, Alison," Frank announced, "you managed to give twenty one correct answers and thus gathered 1050000 points. You'll now get the chance to turn them into money. Are you ready to enter the final round?"

"I believe so."

"Draw the categories."

"F-words, Hydrocarbons, Green-Skinned Space Babes, Roman Provinces and Manga."

The host explained the rules of the final round and Alison listened politely. But she was not really registering his words, she knew the rules already. Instead she was making up her mind and finally decided whether to take the risk or not.

"I want to bet all but two points on Roman Provinces."

"All but two?" Frank inquired, "it seems that you have a plan."

"Calling it a plan might be an overstatement. Let's say that I found out that I had a hidden gambler within me."

"Better late than never," the host replied with a wink.

The audience clapped with appreciation.

"The question," Frank said, when the crowd quieted down, "Thracia included which present-day country?"

"Bulgaria."

"Correct. Which category next?"

"One point on F-words."

"What is the name of a type of snow that has been left over from past seasons and has been recrystallized, the intermediate stage between snow and glacial ice?"

Alison knew the correct answer and deliberately gave the incorrect one.

"Fext".

"WRONG. The final category?"

"Hydrocarbons."

"How many atoms of carbon are in one molecule of Undecane?"

This time Alison did not know the answer, so she had to guess, ironically hoping to be wrong.

"Twelve."

"WRONG. Two mistakes in the final round, Alison. Two final chances to improve yourself in The Chamber. Draw two transformation cards."

"Eye Shadow," the contestant read the first card, then grabbed another. She held it in her hand for a moment, without revealing it. The audience began to cheer. Alison took a deep breath, then finally turned the card around, "Breasts Expansion. YES!"

The crowd erupted with a wild cheer. Even Frank was grinning broadly. The agent abandoned her femme fatale role and also had an almost silly grin on her face. Eventually the audience quieted down and the host said:

"Congratulations, Alison! The risk paid off. It seems that you got everything you wanted and more. But you offered the audience just as much in return, so it was a fair trade. Enter The Chamber for the last time."

The contestant had to calm herself down, so that she would not run to the device. The climax of the show had passed, so she could finally relax and simply cherish the two final transformations. Once inside of The Chamber she closed her eyes, but the smile on her face remained. When the door opened the camera first focused on Alison's face. There are many ways in which eye shadow can be applied; the transformation itself did not specify the ultimate look. But The Chamber was clever and consistent, once a contestant gained a certain image the device followed that path until the end, whenever it had a choice regarding a transformation. Alison's new makeup was not subtle by any means, but it was not vulgar either. In style it resembled what Eva Green liked to wear on her face. The colour matched the contestant's lips and the execution fit perfectly with her complexion, eyes and facial features. The makeup also aligned well with the femme fatale voice. The audience clapped in appreciation, it turned into a cheer when the camera moved down to the agent's chest.

The breasts were still not huge, but the new C-cup size was noticeably larger. It also fit well onto Alison's slender chest and with her moderately athletic body. The contestant was not acting for the public when she grabbed her own breasts through the sheer shirt and began to fondle them. She simply craved to feel the touch just as she could feel their weights. The audience reacted with an encouraging cheer. At this point Alison was bold enough that she eagerly offered them what they craved. She lifted her shirt and began to play with her boobs more vigorously; of course she did not neglect the nipples. The show might have been over, but the contestant felt that the audience had been supportive in their own wicked way, so she wanted to reward them with one final, albeit minor, spectacle. Eventually she let go of her breasts and turned to Frank.

"Thank you for the show," the host said, smiling, "we appreciate it. But all good things ultimately come to an end, as does this show. Congratulations, Alison, you managed to win 1049998 dollars. You had been transformed twenty one times and became a gorgeous bimbo. Without any doubts this has been another episode of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo with a happy ending. Good night, Ladies and Gentlemen!"

EPILOGUE

Just as Alison had suspected her superiors considered her performance in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo a failure. Her goal was to win the maximum amount of money, not to be transformed and definitely not to perform sexual acts in front of the camera. So technically her superiors were correct, unfortunately for the agent it was not the best kind of correct in this case; but she had no counterarguments. What was fortunate for her was the fact that the entire operation's legal basis were shady at best. This meant that the CIA had no legal means to make Alison give them her prize. She lost her job, but kept the money.

Luckily for the, now former, agent, not all directors at the CIA were dumb and incompetent. Some could recognise a diamond in the rough when they saw one. Ryan Jackson could see the potential in Alison, so he recruited her almost as soon as she was fired; although this time for a different kind of job. Alison initially hesitated, she was reluctant to return to the CIA after being sacked. But Ryan was not only charismatic and persuasive, he also had a genuinely good job offer for the newly transformed bimbo. Gone were the boring days of being an analyst and spending whole days in front of the computer. The agent would work as a field operative, where she could use her femme fatale persona. Alison was excited, but also intelligent enough to realise that she was completely unprepared for such a role. The whole femme fatale act during the show was mostly her voice, makeup and a few jokes. Sure, there were the pheromones, but a real seductress needs much more than mere chemistry. Ryan was also aware of that, which was why he intended to first properly train the inexperienced agent.

Alison had three teachers - two men and one woman. One of them was Daniel, a middle aged man who taught her how to be a spy. This part was purely professional and unrelated to any of her bimbo transformations. The agent's intellect remained unchanged, now combined with the confidence boost, she found the intellectual part of her education and future work just as exciting. She obviously knew what kind of data spies acquired, but now she had the chance to learn their methods. As a former analyst she had a head start. The training might have been professional, but their relationship did not remain like that. Alison felt obliged to release the tension which her mere presence created in Daniel, so he could be a more effective teacher. The mature agent was not professional enough to refuse such an offer.

The other teacher was Linda, a mature woman whose goal was to teach Alison the art of seduction and manipulation. The agent had a lot to learn, before she could actually become the femme fatale she was supposed to be. She already possessed many of the necessary tools, including powerful pheromones, but did not know how to use them effectively. The role of a seductress required, among other things, the acquisition of actual love making skills, these required practice. Practice required a male partner, this was where the third teacher came in; Ryan filled this role. Together with the two women they created an unusual triangle, which often turned into a threesome. The ultimate goal was to actually prepare Alison for her job, but that did not mean that they could not enjoy the process. The young agent might have had great potential, but was sexually inexperienced, so she needed a lot of lessons. But Linda and Ryan were superb teachers, both in bed and in the library, and all three of them loved to have sex. The taxpayer was covering all the expenses, so everything was perfect.

Having a personal, partially emotional, connection with her teachers was crucial to Alison. She would not have agreed to a 'prostitute course', where all the acts were purely physical. She might have done that during the show, but that was performed in the heat of the moment. The agent was willing to become a seductress and to have sex with people whom she did not love, but she had no intentions of becoming a 'sex toy with a purpose'. Fortunately no-one intended such a role for her; it would simply be an awful waste of potential. The relationship between the mentors and the student remained close, they even became friends, but the teachers made sure that Alison would not fall in love with either of them. As a spy she could not be too sentimental.