Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 14

Story Info
Female CIA agent tries to acquire funds for shady operation.
14.1k words
4.63
5.3k
3

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the success of Tim's participation in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo the CIA wanted to repeat the operation. This time with a different agent and different objectives. Alison was twenty eight years old, highly educated and exceptionally intelligent. She was not a field operative though, but an analyst. She had a photographic memory and because of it was chosen to participate in the quiz. Unlike Tim, her role would be to NOT become transformed and win as much money as possible. Of course CIA had its federal financing, but some international meddling had to be performed outside of the official budget and the agency had to devise its own methods of financing.

Alison was relatively pretty, but her face was rather plain and she had never found an effective way to fix it with makeup. She was 170 centimetres tall, slender and fit; in a healthy body, healthy mind, she always said. But no amount of exercise would make her boyish hips grow wider or her small breasts larger. These features caused her to not be overly successful with the opposite sex; limited confidence and poor communication skills did not make such contacts any easier. Alison prepared for the quiz thoroughly; she knew her goal and was aware of the risk. Watching past episodes of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo was also a part of her research and she had learned about the possibilities as well. Just like a few of the previous participants she felt tempted to make several deliberate mistakes and hope for lucky transformations. She had serious doubts about such an approach though. Alison was a dutiful agent who wanted to please her superiors and continue on her current career path. She was also fearful of the possible personal consequences, if she was to be unlucky with transformations. She went to the show thoroughly prepared, but also uncomfortably uncertain.

Before the show the agent had been merely uncomfortable. Now, while entering the stage, she realised that the training had not prepared her for one thing - stage fright. She was a brilliant analyst, but had never performed publicly. Her complete lack of skills in that regard was a serious oversight on the part of her superiors. Alison was wearing a smart suit which made her look feminine and elegant, but her looks did not improve her confidence greatly. The skirt was knee long, but tight and thus gave away her lack of curves; although she was still somewhat proud of her firm buttocks. A push-up bra under her white shirt created an illusion of breasts, but that did not help fight the stage fright in the least.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Frank Trustworthy. Welcome to another episode of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. Today's contestant is Alison. Do you wanna be a bimbo, Alison?"

"Ehm," the agent stammered. She tried to smile, but it turned out awkward, "n-no. I... I'd rather not," she finally answered, but then remembered that she had actually rehearsed that introduction and she was supposed to act more flirtatiously.

"Not even a single transformation?" asked the host, unknowingly offering her a helping hand.

"W-well... maybe a few of them," the contestant answered, her smile finally becoming more natural.

"Will you share them with us or are they a secret?" Frank asked with a wink.

"Well, I wouldn't mind getting some curves," Alison grabbed her narrow hips. She was still nervous, but at least for now she was playing the role which she had actually rehearsed. "Up here too," she pointed towards her breasts with a shy smile on her face.

"That's a pretty common request," the host replied, nodding his head in agreement, "anything else?"

"Hmm," the agent sounded as if she was pondering, but in reality she was simply focusing on her role, "maybe my hair and eyes could have more attractive colours, or at least be more distinctive."

Alison's hair was dark blonde-ish and her eyes were grey, so the claim was plausible. In reality she was satisfied with these characteristics, although she would not mind if they were actually improved. Her hair was relatively long, reaching almost to her shoulders, but at the same time it was quite thin, so she usually wore it in a pony-tail.

"That's also within our reach," Frank replied, "I'm sure that if I kept asking, we'd be able to find at least a few more," he added, winking once again, "but we have a quiz ahead of us."

The host then proceeded to explain the rules. Alison knew them all well, but she listened carefully nevertheless; focusing on the quiz helped her fight the nervousness.

"Draw the Categories," Frank finished.

"Periodic Table, African Countries, Swords, Geometry, Pacific Islands, Leaves, European Islands, Cold War, Languages, Recognise Country, Bard of Avon, Balkans."

"Do you like them?" the host asked.

"Yes," Alison answered truthfully with a pensive look, "they should be doable."

She HAD prepared for at least seven of the drawn categories, so in theory she should know the answers to most of the questions. The problem was that she remained nervous and it required most of her will just to focus on the quiz. The audience in front of the contestant, while friendly and enthusiastic, was impossible to ignore and its mere presence caused the stage fright.

"Which category do you choose for the first round?"

"Geometry."

What is the equation for the area of a square? Side squared. Correct. What is the equation for the area of a rectangle? Length times width. Correct. What is the equation for the area of a triangle? Base times height divided by two. Correct. All the questions had been ridiculously easy and Alison did not even have to think to give correct answers. This improved her confidence slightly and gave her hope that she could succeed at the quiz. What is the equation for the area of a regular triangle? This one was also easy, but the contestant had to think for a second before answering. Side squared times square root of three divided by four. Correct. What is the equation for volume of an ellipsoid? This question was somewhat harder, but Alison knew the answer and gained enough confidence to answer immediately. 4/3 times pi times radius to the third power. That rush was her undoing. WRONG. Oh no! That's the equation for the sphere. Too late.

"One mistake, Alison," the host announced, "you'll have your first chance to gain the feminine curves which you desire. Draw one transformation card."

"Sensitive Nipples. Oh," the agent was not happy that she had made a mistake and was about to be transformed. But she had to admit that the transformation itself sounded intriguing.

"It's a fun little transformation," Frank explained, "your nipples will grow only slightly. In their regular state they'll look like they had when they were erect before the transformation. But they will have the option to grow even larger when they actually become erect. Your nipples will also be more sensitive to the touch and their erogenous effect will be greater. You'll also be able to play with them a lot more. They'll become not only more sensitive, but at the same time more resilient. What do you think of this transformation?"

"Hmm," Alison was actually blushing. She almost never discussed erotic topics so openly, "it... does sound fun indeed. And less... invasive than some of the other transformations."

"We're glad to hear that you like it. Into The Chamber you go."

The contestant entered the device and obediently followed the instructions. She closed her eyes and stood motionless as the semi-magical Chamber did its work. The transformation was minor, but the tingling of her breasts was impossible to miss. The sensation itself of having her body altered, even such small parts, was a big deal to Alison, but the physical consequences were even greater. The agent's nipples had originally been moderately sensitive. She had played with them on her own and had lovers occasionally poke or suck on them gently. These activities were pleasant and made a good part of either foreplay or masturbation. But Allsion was not touching her nipples right now and just the fabric of her bra rubbing against them caused a similar sensation. She suspected that the bra might have been slightly altered as well to create such an effect. When the door to The Chamber opened and Alison stepped out her face was red and she felt aroused. The camera managed to capture her emotions and exhibit them on the large screen. The audience clapped invitingly.

"Welcome back, Alison," the host greeted her, "how do you feel?"

"Ehm," the agent felt embarrassed and failed to hide her feelings under a smirk, "it's... quite distracting," she finally answered.

"That's one way to put it," Frank offered her a friendly smile, trying to encourage the girl, "but I hope that it's a pleasant distraction?"

"Yes. It feels quite good."

"We're happy to hear it. I can assure you that there are many more transformations which you did not consider desirable, but which you'll end up enjoying even more."

"I'll take your word for it," Alison replied, her smile was still shy, but it looked cute and natural.

"You don't have to," the host said with a grin, "you'll draw some of them eventually. Maybe as soon as after round two. Ready?"

"Not exactly. But I fear that it won't get any better."

"Believe me, it'll get MUCH better. Although it's a different 'better' than the one you have in mind," Frank replied with a wink, "which category for round two?"

"The Balkans."

Just as Alison had stated she was not fully ready for the next round, but indeed her mental state would most likely not improve with time. The agent was not a virgin, but her sexual experience was limited and she did not know how to control her arousal. Her treacherous bra kept rubbing her transformed nipples and made it difficult to concentrate. The audience was still there, although ironically enough, the arousal had somewhat diminished the stage fright. On the other hand she had always been a perfectionist and the unnecessary mistake from the first round was hard to forget, and it only made the contestant more anxious. She had known the correct answer and yet made a mistake. What if that happened again?

What is the historical region shown in the picture? Alison obviously knew the answer and managed to focus well enough to remember it. Banat, she answered. Correct. Bessarabia is now mostly part of which modern-day country? Moldavia. Correct. Which power had conquered the Balkans in the 15th and 16th century? Ottoman Empire. Correct. Bulgaria does NOT share borders with which of the following countries? Slovenia. Correct. This city in north central Bulgaria was between the 12th and 14th century the capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire and as the Byzantine Empire weakened it was even proclaimed to be the Third Rome. What is the name of that city? Alison remembered reading about it, but as she searched her memory her thoughts kept returning to her nipples being rubbed by the bra. Finally she answered - Varna - and it turned out to be WRONG.

"One mistake again, Alison," Frank announced, "you'll get another chance for an exciting transformation."

"That mistake could've been easily avoided," the contestant replied, "it's just that these... nipples make it hard to focus."

"That means the transformation is working as intended," the host said with a grin, "you could always get rid of any stimulation by taking off your clothes," he added with a grin.

"Ehm," Alison blushed, not knowing how to reply, "I'll stay dressed," she finally said.

"For now at least," Frank replied with a wink, "draw one transformation card."

"Lust Induction. Oh no."

"Perfect. This is the audience's favourite."

"I'm sure it is, but it would be even more distracting than the nipples," Alison had not overcome her stage fright, but she knew how to play the game. She was still trying to win and make the best possible choices, "I want to discard it."

"As you wish, although the audience will be disappointed. Draw two new transformation cards."

"Fetish: Toys and Confidence Boost. Ooh!"

"Nice replacements," Frank commented, "the former is self-explanatory. I just add to dispel any doubts that it concerns sex-toys exclusively," he says with a wink, "you'll love to use them, all kinds, not just dildos and vibrators. You'll also want to include toys during regular intercourse with your partners. The latter is a new transformation, also a mental one. It increases self-confidence and communication skills, and isn't sex related. We had received feedback that some of our contestants had their libido greatly increased, but it wasn't always matched by regular communication skills. These can't be fully replaced by sex appeal or pheromones, so we decided to give our contestants a chance to improve that part of their character as well."

"I wish I had this one before the show," Alison replied.

"We're merely two rounds in. I'd say that you're really lucky. AND it's another transformation which you consider positive."

"I agree here. It's definitely a positive one."

"Into The Chamber you go then, so you can experience its positivity.

Alison entered the device with ambivalent feelings. On one hand she did not want to become a pervert who carries a dildo around in her purse. Or even worse it might not be actually a purse, but a more intimate place; the agent blushed at that thought. On the other hand she had high hopes regarding the Confidence Boost. Mediocre looks and poor communication skills had been her plight throughout her entire life. Alison had learnt that in contacts with men intelligence could not be a complete substitute for physical attractiveness. Especially since her shy nature handicapped her opportunities to exhibit her intelligence. The contestant entered the device, closed her eyes and hoped for the best. The transformations were both supposed to be mental, so she was not expecting to experience any tingling. But she felt it nevertheless and in the exact place she had been thinking about only moments ago. Something had appeared inside of her vagina! And it began to vibrate!

"Ahh!" Alison moaned in astonishment, but with a noticeable amount of pleasure in her voice. She did that right as the door of The Chamber opened, they always did so silently. Of course the microphone captured the sound and amplified it to all the viewers.

"Welcome back, Alison," the host said, "we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your transformations already," he added with a grin.

"I thought they'd be purely mental," the contestant replied without stammering. She walked onto the stage and looked directly at the audience, "I should've known better," she added with a smirk and they chuckled.

The audience no longer looked so dreadful. They were there for her, to see her struggle and to simply enjoy the show. Alison knew that the audience WANTED to see her transformed, but in their own peculiar fashion they supported her. She smiled brightly and turned to Frank.

"Does this pesky thing," she pointed towards her crotch, "have to vibrate the whole time?" she asked, smiling.

"Sure, that's why it's a vibrator," the host replied, "but you can always take it out," he added with a devious grin.

"Here? I believe that exhibitionism is a separate transformation."

"It is and we hope that you'll undergo it as well."

"Oh, you pervert!" Alison replied with a chuckle.

"We're all perverts here. It's a basic requirement to be allowed to enter the studio," Frank said with a deadpan expression.

"I wasn't a pervert when I entered," the contestant countered, enjoying the silly exchange, but more importantly enjoying her newly acquired confidence.

"But you became one after mere two rounds. How else would you call a person who wears a vibrator in her vagina publicly and refuses to take it out?" the host barely maintained the deadpan expression.

"Touché!" the agent replied and laughed; Frank joined her. She was still blushing, but this time it was from pure excitement.

"I see that you're ready for the third round," the host said, when they stopped laughing.

"It seems so. Let's try the Cold War."

Alison felt more confident entering this round. There was no longer the risk of her making a mistake because of stage fright. Which did not mean she was fully focused on the quiz, quite the opposite. Her sensitive nipples were still being rubbed by the treacherous bra and the toy inside of her pussy kept vibrating at a slow pace. Simply put, Alison was horny and she did not know how to deal with it. She did not get aroused too often in her regular life, so the sensation felt almost overwhelming, even though it was still moderate, by standards of more sexually experienced people. In addition to that the agent was horny in public. That fact no longer frightened her, but it made her feel slightly ashamed. The contestant could still easily answer the questions to which she knew the answer right away, but pondering or searching for knowledge inside of her big brain seemed unavailable at the moment.

On 4 April 1949 Western countries signed a new defensive agreement. Its mission was informally summed as keeping the Soviet Union out, the Americans in, and the Germans down. What was its name? North Atlantic Treaty. Correct. The Years of Lead is a term used for a period of social and political turmoil between the late 1960s to the late 1980s marked by a wave of both far-right and far-left incidents of political terrorism in which country. Ireland. No, no! Of course not. It's Italy. Sorry, Alison, it's the first answer that counts and it was WRONG. In 1953 USA orchestrated a coup against democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh (after he sought to nationalise the oil industry) in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In which country did that happen? Iran. Correct. The Bay of Pigs Invasion was an invasion of exiles supported by the USA and the CIA which failed to overthrow communist government in which country? Cuba. Correct. The 26th of July Movement was led by which leader? I had read about it, just let me think... Damn it! I can't recall it. Robert Mugabe? WRONG.

"Two mistakes this time, Alison," the host announced, "you're finally hitting your stride."

"Hitting my stride would mean no mistakes," the contestant replied and showed Frank her tongue; she then giggled.

"I bet you'll change your mind when you draw some cool transformations. Draw two cards."

"High Heels and Fetish: Rough Sex. What is it with all the fetishes?"

"It's barely your second one," the host replied, "but the audience loves them and so do the contestants once they undergo the transformation. Not a single person had complained about any of their new fetishes after the show."

"Still rough sex doesn't sound too pleasant. Plus I know that it comes with a demonstration," the agent gave Frank a meaningful look, "I want to discard it."

"As you wish. Draw two new transformation cards."

"Tan and Eye Colour: Blue."

"What do you think about them all?"

"You already know that I welcome the new colour of my eyes. It's a minor change, but I believe that it'll make my face slightly more interesting. Tan sounds good as well. It won't increase the risk of skin cancer though, will it?"

"Not at all. All transformations are perfectly safe. Your complexion will become naturally darker and you'll tan a lot quicker."

"I'm happy to hear it. My pale skin has been one of the nerdy features that I could never fix. Probably because I mostly stayed indoors," Alison shrugged her shoulders and smiled. She then continued, "high heels are fine, I guess. I've never been a fan of heels, they're uncomfortable and impractical. You could say that my feelings about this transformation are neutral."

"Will they become positive when I tell you that it's not a purely mental transformation?" Frank inquired, "your sinews will be altered as well, so high heels will feel as comfortable as your favourite slippers do right now. You'll also gain the skill to walk in them like a real fashion model."