All Comments on 'Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 02'

by Cindyforsin

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Geisha1Geisha1about 5 years ago
Great story

5 stars. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

The future....that sounds great! I am looking forward to reading more of your story. This story is hot and the scenes you describe are sexy. I like the way you have the characters act and the story flows. thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 to a 1 star on last bit

daddy gets an automatic 1 star from me...

Rdk781Rdk781about 5 years ago

Love the storyline and the flow between characters waiting for the next chapter 5 stars

DesertSurferDesertSurferabout 5 years ago
Wow....just....wow!

Great, great story! The build up has been incredible and watching Dee's transformation into a sex-starved sister is simply amazing. I am a huge sucker for dirty talk that is just raw and from emotion (I truly hope it even gets dirtier) and I cannot wait to see the next step Dee drags her brother into. They are the perfect lovers. Thank you!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great read

this is a hot story. Dee is a perfect sister!!! can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One star penalty for editing.

This chapter had a number of mistakes compared to the first chapter, most them sloppy spelling errors. Need to slow down and proofread every few paragraphs, at least, to cut down on the errors. Four out of five stars.

thewall159thewall159about 5 years ago
Perfection

I've had actual fantasies about this same scenario. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm working up the nerve to write my own story. This has inspired me to try.

Hightower43Hightower43about 5 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the next adventure for Dee & Greg to explore. Keep up the good work!!

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
Loved it

more asap please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

Excellent story! Can see the effort and level of detail put into this story, loved it! Need more ASAP. Kudos to "cindyforsin"

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

ONLY ONE WISH, CUT BACK ON THE AMOUNT OF SEX. IT TENDS TO GET A LITTLE BORING HEARING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER. STAY WITH THE STORY, DON'T USE SEX AS THE STORY. YOU HAVE A REAL GOOD STORY.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

YOUR STORY IS REAL GOOD! I ONLY HAVE ONE THOUGHT, SLOW DOWN ON THE SEX. IT'S BECOMING BORING TO READ ABOUT THE SEX WHEN THEY WAKE UP WHEN THEY'RE AT THE POOL, AND WHEN THEY'RE AT THE POND EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MAKING THE SISTER SOUND LIKE A NYMPHO. JUST A LITTLE PETTING, A LITTLE HOLDING, AND SMOOCHING WITHOUT THE SEX CAN BE JUST AS EROTIC SOMETIMES. TEASING WORKS FINE TOO.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

YOUR STORY IS REAL GOOD! I ONLY HAVE ONE THOUGHT, SLOW DOWN ON THE SEX. IT'S BECOMING BORING TO READ ABOUT THE SEX WHEN THEY WAKE UP WHEN THEY'RE AT THE POOL, AND WHEN THEY'RE AT THE POND EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MAKING THE SISTER SOUND LIKE A NYMPHO. JUST A LITTLE PETTING, A LITTLE HOLDING, AND SMOOCHING WITHOUT THE SEX CAN BE JUST AS EROTIC SOMETIMES. TEASING WORKS FINE TOO.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Each chapter gets BETTER

Wish I had a sister like her.

I thought the Aunt and Uncle were coming also?

Talk about Rich!!!

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

LOVE their attitude of 'anything goes'-great sis/bro, and cool 'rents too.

Only regret whole story was her getting shaved smooth, much prefer natural.

five and fave

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐You get these stars because you have written a loving, tender story about developing love between this brother and sister; the BEST thing you talk about between the two is the TRUST they share for each other...this is THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT of any relationship, along with communication. The two seem to have that STRONGLY locked into their relationship.

Dad seems to be 'observant' and invested in a more loose lifestyle...I think he and Mom have a kinky side, and will be understanding about the kids...will see how Chapter 3 deals with new materials...πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’ž

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, yes, I have to agree about the shaved pussy...I much prefer "some" foliage covering the area...it is fun to work with different designs...AND, the girl has to like her covering, too...most important aspect.

Shaved guy...this is πŸ‘ good too...is convenient for blowjob...sharing the shaving is SSSSOOOO EROTIC...AGAIN, SHOWS THE TRUST LEVEL THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER!!

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

This has been sexceptional to read. I LOVE the interplay, the casualness, the acceptance of each/both of them of each other. I'd LOVE to have such a relationship with...anyone of the opposite sex - sister, mother, aunt, daughter...

But I didn't care for them shaving. I LOVE BUSH.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous