Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee chuckled. "You know I love giving you blow jobs, but I'm not sucking your cock after its been in my ass. Not until you wash it."

Sitting up, I slowly extracted my cock from Dee's ass. She faked a pout, then she laughed. Taking her hand, I pulled my sister to her feet. Hand in hand, we headed to the outdoor shower to clean up.

"So, I guess it didn't hurt you," I said as I soaped Dee's breasts.

Using her hands, she washed my cock and balls. "Nope, not at all. You took your time to get me ready before you fucked me with your cock."

I gave Dee a tender kiss. We held each other for a moment before finishing in the shower. We went to the pool, jumped into the water, and began goofing around. I pulled her against me, gripped her bottom, and gave her a tender kiss.

"I love you, Dee. There is no way I can express how I feel about you," I said.

Resting her head against my chest, Dee nodded. "I know. I love you too, Greg. If we didn't love and trust each other, we couldn't do the things we're doing. Because of our love and trust, we're able to indulge each other's fantasies. It's wonderful knowing that no matter what we try, we don't judge or consider each other's requests perverse."

Dee and I stayed naked while enjoying the afternoon sun. When it was getting close to the time our parents would be home, we gathered our new toys and clothes. We went up to our bedrooms to get dressed. After putting on my shorts and tee shirt, I went to my sister's room. Dee stood at the sink, washing the dildos we'd used.

I watched Dee put on her underwear, shorts, and a shirt. She took a small duffel bag from her closet, put our new sex toys in it, and put it away.

"Are you building a sex kit for us?" I said.

"Yup, I sure am."

"The bag looks a bit big," I said.

Laughing, Dee said, "I plan to add to our collection."

Dee and I went to the kitchen to start dinner. Working together, we prepared the evening meal. We were standing next to each other at the counter, making a salad when our parents came in.

"Hi, Mom, hi, Dad," Dee and I said at the same time.

"Hello. How are you doing today?" Mom said.

"We're great, Mom. Greg and I hung around here most of the day. We did take our new truck for a ride," Dee said.

"That's good. I want you to get some miles on the Suburban before you have to drive it to Houston. We should take it in for a checkup before you leave," Dad said.

"We'll get more miles on the truck, Dad. Dee and I will make sure its ready," I said.

"So, what have you two made for dinner?" Mom said.

"Greg and I made stuffed pork chops, sweet corn, and a salad," Dee said.

Our mom chuckled. She and Dad went to their room to change before dinner. Dee and I decided to eat on the patio. We set the table so we'd be ready when the pork chops were done.

While we ate, Dad started talking about our upcoming trip to Houston.

"You two need to start packing for the trip. We leave in a couple days," Dad said.

"We know, Dad. Dee and I will be ready," I said.

"How much should we take with us? Do you want us to take some of the things we'll leave down there?" Dee said.

"No, you can take those things when you drive down. I don't want to have too much luggage because we're flying this trip," Dad said.

"When do we leave?" Dee said.

"Our flight leaves at ten on Friday morning. It only takes two hours, so we'll have lunch when we get there. We're going to pick up Aunt Julie and Uncle Bert on the way to the airport. We should plan to leave by seven thirty," Dad said.

Dee and I assured our parents we'd be ready. While finishing our meal, I asked about the condo my sister, and I would call home.

"About five years ago, your Aunt Julie, Uncle Bert, Mom, and I decided we would eventually need a place for you and your cousins to live while in school. We checked out the area but didn't find anything we liked. We decided to buy a tract of land and build a condo community," Dad said.

"Really? You never told us about it," Dee said.

Dad nodded. "We told you we were developing something in the Houston area, but we didn't mention what. The four of us decided we would surprise you when it was time for you to go to school down there. We think you'll find the complex is excellent for you. Most condominium communities are different from ours. We decided to make the lots larger so the owners would have nice yards.

"The community has sixty-two units. Each unit has two condos sharing a common wall between them. The lots range from a quarter acre to one acre. The properties with the larger lots have swimming pools. Each condo has an attached two car garage. We built luxury units so we could recover our investment quickly," Dad said.

"Aunt Julie and I worked on the design. We wanted something we'd like to live in," Mom said.

"Are all the condos the same?" Dee said.

"No, there are units with two, three, and four bedrooms," Dad said.

"The bedrooms are on the second floor. There's also a bonus room over the garage. The first floors are different depending on the unit. The four-bedroom condos have an office, a formal dining room, a living room, and a family room on the first floor. The two-bedroom units don't have an office or the family room. All of them have a country kitchen," Mom said.

"They sound great," I said.

"I agree, the condos do sound great. I can't wait to see ours," Dee said.

We continued talking after we finished dinner. Dee and I cleared the table, taking the dishes into the house. When we went back to the patio, we noticed our parents had changed into their bathing suits.

"Do you want to go swimming?" I asked Dee.

"Sure, but we'll have to wear suits," Dee replied with a chuckle.

Dee and I changed into our suits. When my sister came out of her room, I shook my head.

"Mom is going to shit when she sees you in that bikini," I said.

"I don't think so, Greg." Dee gave me a hug. "I don't care because I know you like seeing me in it."

Running my hands down to the part of my sister's ass her suit didn't cover, I gripped her butt cheeks. "I do like this suit as well as any of the ones you wear."

"I'd rather be naked," Dee said.

"Me too."

Dee and I want down to the pool. When Mom saw Dee's bikini, she shook her head. Dad chuckled and gave Mom a hug.

"You should have Dee take you shopping, Laura. You'd look good in a bikini like her's," Dad said loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Why bother? That suit doesn't leave much to the imagination," Mom said as she slapped Dad's shoulder.

My sister stood near our parents, listening to them. I never heard them kibitz like they were before.

"I agree, babe. Maybe you should go skinny-dipping," Dad said.

Dee and I moved closer to our parents. My sister chuckled and said, "Have you ever done it, Mom?"

"What, gone skinny-dipping?" Mom said.

Dad laughed and said, "Not when you or your brother were around. Mom and I used to skinny-dip in the pond when we were younger."

"Okay, I think that's enough about skinny-dipping," Mom said.

I could tell by Mom's tone she didn't want to discuss it any longer. It made me wonder if there was more to the story our parents didn't want to tell my sister or me.

We swam and enjoyed the pool for an hour. Getting out, we sat in chairs and talked about our trip. At ten, we called it a night and went to our rooms.

I'd just removed my suit when my sister came into my bedroom. She scurried over to me, grabbed my cock, and gently stroked me.

"Do you think Mom and Dad would go skinny-dipping with us?" Dee said.

"I don't know. I'm not sure I'd want to get naked with our parents," I replied.

"What's the matter, don't you want Mom to see your big cock?" Dee said as she waggled my dick.

"That sounds weird, Dee. To answer your question, no, I don't want Mom, or anyone else, to see me naked," I replied.

Laughing, my sister squeezed my shaft and said, "Their loss."

I pulled away from Dee for fear of our parents discovering us. She grinned, gave me a kiss, and left my room.

I couldn't help chuckling as I pulled on a pair of shorts. As I lie in bed, I wondered if my sister would really go skinny-dipping with our parents. I wondered if I would. Swimming in the buff with Dee was fun. I loved the way the chilly water made her nipples stand out and how the water dripped from her breasts.

Recapping the afternoon, I thought about my sister's reaction when we tried anal sex. It was clear she liked it as much as I did. While Dee's unquenchable thrust for sex bothered me at first, I was completely onboard with it now. If anything, her desires morphed into my own. Her statement about anything any time was becoming our mantra. A feeling of excitement came over me as I contemplated my sister's, and my sexual future.

As I drifted asleep, I wondered what my sister had in store for us in the future.