All Comments on 'Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 03'

by Cindyforsin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
great continuation of the story

5 stars. it's a well-written sexy story. good storyline. i hope you publish a lot more chapters!!! And soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot and sexy

Great story! Love the incest. Sharing family love with other families is so loving and erotic. Love the bisexual action. Definitely need to explore Dave and Greg sucking each other off. No taboo... just hot loving sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hot chapter! Look forward to reading what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story so far

Love the interaction between sibs....keep up the good work.

Please don't abandon your story.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

I hope you continue this tale. You have a great group of characters and plenty of possibilities to convay. I for one wouldn't mind having EVERYONE that has been mentioned joining the siblings. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, parents, friends and even the toy shop girl Amy and her brother... doesn't have to be in an orgy, but everyone knowing and accepting and maybe even some swinging if you write like you have the rest of this story it would be great. I would like to read about the pegging (a kink of mine) and though I'm not gay the way you have designed these characters I would not be opposed to the boys exploring some. Thanks for this and for more in the future.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY BUT!

JUST AS IT WAS GETTING REALLY INTERESTING, WHERE'S THE REST OF THE STORY? ALMOST A YEAR HAS PAST WITHOUT ANY FURTHER POSTING SO I GUESS THE AUTHOR FEELS THIS IS ALL A FITTING END. ANOTHER UNFINISHED STORY ON LITEROTICA. IT WOULDN'T BE SO BAD IF THE STORY WAS CRAP. SO MORE TIME WASTED READING A DEAD END STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story but was hoping for so much more. There are so many possibilities, exploring their bi sides, their parents, cousins, etc.

Hope you can continue this story at some point

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
I was expecting Laura and Dave to be sexually active with each other.

However, both being gay was a shock.

Having them show as a loving couple was a fantastic twist.

AWESOME STORY!!!

I hope you will continue with some series swapping. I am not a fan of Dave and Greg having gay sex, but I hope that will be minor.

I hope you continue. I expected the cousins to be an incest cgouple. As well as swapping with Dee and Greg.

I look forward to where you guide this adventure.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay, first...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠...this is developing into a series of epic proportion...your writing takes on a life of it's own, the content flows so easily...

The twins' sexuality is surprising, in the least...and that they gave up their virginity to each other so easily, that was touching...

I know, this will be unpopular...but I am not a fan of man-on-man sex...I guess too much issue with diseases and, just...ICK! Blowjob, so Greg can try it out would be okay...

I am with some of the other readers...the story has JUST ENDED, with nothing new posted recently...my prayers are with "Cindyforsin"...that she is still with us, and will show up again, soon...

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

I would love to read more of this epic story. I wonder if the cousins are already in a relationship. It's a shame there will be no babies for Dee and Greg though.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

And it keeps getting better. I hope this isn't the end of the line for these two couples...and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous