All Comments on 'Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 02'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck shit

OldskierOldskierabout 3 years ago

And so ends another marriage when wife discovers that sex with other men is much more fulfilling then with hubby.... Good move dumb ass !

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
Sharing a wife or being a cuckold?

Sharing a wife with all 3 being in the room together, in various degrees of a threesome, is quite different from being a cuckold and being a weak, submissive, spineless, pathetic cuck of a man!

So, she wants to be a complete slut and fuck whomever she wants. Without you around to watch, of course. Meanwhile, you don't get the same freedom. You have to stay home like a good little doggy and wait for your cum dripping slut wife to arrive home. Whereapon you'll be put to work licking her up and cleaning out the fetid cunt you are married to. Just lovely! Do you hand in your man card as well?

Perhaps your daughter can arrange a few of her old boyfriends to fuck your wife! Young studs, not like her pathetic father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another wimp and whore story for the garbage pail write something that everybody else hasn't this cuck shit is stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not very erotic

Not just that I don't care for the subject matter but hell, if that is what the writer wants so be it. But this is very dry and again very short. Doing these little tidbit chapters is not good practice. You don't really have any build up or emotion. Part 1 had her act all shocked at the strippers and girls. She was not aroused or even curious. Yet part 2 has her doing research and even looking into how to cuckhold her husband and then hubby agrees to the one way cheating.

All of this plus an ending could be done at once and probably less than 3 pages since the ending is when she finally does take another man.

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

She's internet savvy and has been looking up cuckold sites and he didn't follow the trail down the rabbit hole to see where she went.

She was very open very quickly.

Again 1000 word chapter. Expand, get in her head with their conversations, have him phone Mary and find out about the hen night, you could go into so much more detail, use the chapters to their maximum potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't care if you pour a cup of crap in your brownie recipe or a full bucket of the stuff. I'm not buying any of your brownies because i cannot stomach crap.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Another any cuck a doodle do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SAD

So sad. Why get married? Things like this do not end well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loving Wives

Why do you post all your stories in LW when cuckolding is clearly your fetish. Plus when in Lifestyle there are rules that allow a partner to call stop, so you need to research the REAL life dynamics not fantasy stories. Move to Fetish to get better scores

JJ

cuk_let2cuk_let2about 3 years ago
Keep going-ignore the trolls

Lots of us like cuckold and cheating wives stories-please keep going. I like that Jenn assertively demanded that she wasn't going to be a puppet, just doing what he wants with someone else. I prefer stories that have some degree of cuckold angst, mixed signals, disagreements, but that resolve when both parties learn new things about themselves. This would be a good set up for that kind of story-but even if it is a quick story, you have a good start.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Hm, do I read this correct? The wife who is a strictly boring and plain sex-partner changes to a complete slut for other men within a few days? She skips being adventerous with her husband? Ideal wife for any cuckold.

Sorry, after the first chapter I hoped for a few sexual advetures with just the husband to be a real loving wife.

Well, that's it with this story for me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but even fiction should at least provide a probable way for the reader to suspend belief. The problem with most cuck stories is their improbability of a straight reader being able to do that. For those who simply comment instead of submitting stories, take my word for it—it ain’t easy

goingstrong, I gave you 3***. The writing craft is okay, but the story is hard to get excited about. CD

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Carolina Dreamer

Being nice, as usual, and giving an honest comment about his feelings toward a story. I am sick of cuck authors and their nasty stories. Cuck stories have always been a part of LW, but never in the numbers they are now. Almost every new author thinks he has the hot , new cuck story, but they’re all from the same template and fit only to laugh at. I believe LW has more cuck authors than there are actual real life cucks. Happily, I’ve never knowingly met either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. If your story is "chapter two", it's not necessary to tell people to read chapter one.

Recommend an editor (or possibly better work flow with better proof-reading) to correct the spelling and punctuation issues. Actually, after re-reading my comment I think I would recommend the author finding an editor who is also willing to act as a mentor. (Of course this assumes that the author wishes to improve his stories rather than just hammer them out, but either way is certainly okay.)

Characters do not seem to be in-character. The attitude of the wife has changed too abruptly and the husband is expressing knowledge seemingly outside his experiences.

The whole "my wife isn't very computer savvy" thing is a little overdone. I seem to be reading that phrase in nearly every story these days. Dialog and narration is very pulpy and too "on the nose" in many places. "I just want to point out that..." This exposition is better done through better dialog.

Husband's character arc was not developed. His unexplained leap into suggesting that his wife have sex with another man feels unrealistic. The husband's ready acceptance of the wife's one-sided open-marriage proposal feels unrealistic. The author's explanation of the marriage vow loophole is ridiculous and pulls the reader out of the story. And all of this emphasizes how unrealistically out-of-character the wife is when she has been previously described as having a strict religion-based moral code with regards to their lack of pre-marital and post-marital sex, as well as her vulgar descriptive dialog and her willingness to permanently forsake her side of the marriage vows. Saying that they had both already researched this lifestyle on the internet feels like an afterthought and is not satisfying.

Timeline's out of whack: "a couple months" turns into "a few weeks ago". The problem is seat-of-the-pants plotting, I think. I feel this chapter is about 2.5 stars, but awarded 3 because it's definitely not a 2 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with 26thNC in that while some cuckold stories are/were a part of this forum, it's getting to the point that the owners of Literotica might as well make up a Cuckold forum. Trying to find a good decent "loving wives" story is getting harder everyday due to the amount of "cuckold stories" that keep following the same standard template like the authors were hit by the "Martian Slut Ray".

Where are the good loving wives stories like; When we were married?, or Separate Vacations with or without running shoes under the bed (both were good), or most of Saddle Tramp's stories, or even some of the older FTDS's stories where he made a good story out of someones crap story. or JPB's work, or Vandemonium's stories, or some of the other stories that are really well written. It's gotten to the point I've been spending time in both the "Group sex" forum and the Erotic forum, for something other than a cuckold story. As it is, there are some migrating into those forums as well.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

I can't give you 5 stars on every segment of the build up. They are not stand alone stories. I will continue reading however

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous