All Comments on 'Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 04'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

"Who Would Have Thought" ....... that things get worse, but you prove it! This story serves as a prime example of bad stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A cuckold doesn't worry me

The horrible writing and ridiculous characters does cause the story to fail miserably.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Were this not so stupid it would still be stupid.

Did I mention pathetic? It was that as well......in spades.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

I agree with @ScorpioJJ: Worst garbage was impossible...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Why is becoming friend zoned a turn on for you?

Honestly, what does she do thst makes becoming friend zoned worth it? Does she cook gourmet meals? Does she encourage you to get some hot, young college pussy? Does she treat you like a king?

Because if you’re just hanging around, waiting for whatever scraps she gives you, then you’re not her husband, you’re her BFF that she happens to have sex with once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How dumb does our resident troll think we are?

All six of the first comments were written by the same person. I’m surprised he didn’t use his 26thNC account as well, he writes the same boring comments on every story. What a sad pathetic little worm of a man he is.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Who would have thought that this cuck asshole could stretch this piece of shit out this far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was my thought too 26thNC. The way this series is progressing, it's just another step up to keep the following going. What's next a gangbang, followed by hooking on the street. It might be his lifestyle, but she's the one leading it. And when Bill gets back from wherever he went, she'll take him bareback, and move Bill right in and cut the husband off completely. And no, I haven't read the next part, but it sure seems to be telegraphing that way.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Ok heating up. I can picture Jenn deepthroating 4 stars this time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why bother being married if he's waiting for his wife to come home from being with her bull(s)? So, now she's gone from being with one guy to being with two, and now it's two at the same time, so it's escalating and showing him he's not enough. I have to agree with anonymous after 26thNC it might be his lifestyle, but he's being pushed into it and that's no life. I was hoping the husband would have grown a set of balls by now, and thru her ass out since her "bull" has his own place, and she seems to like it there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous