Wholesome Femdom with Sis Pt. 02

Story Info
Another day brings more cfnm.
1.7k words
4.38
16.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn went to the bathroom. She took off her white knee socks and prewashed them in the sink. Then she placed them in the washing machine. 

Meanwhile, James was patiently waiting for her. He was sitting on the sofa and thinking about what had happened. He just had the best orgasm of his life. None of his many late night jerking off sessions could even be compared. 

Finally, Evelyn returned with a box of tissues in her hand. 

- "Sorry for making you wait." She said.

- "No problem." James responded, not sure what is going to happen next.

Eve kneeled in front of him.

James got nervous.

She placed the box with tissues on the sofa. 

With one hand, Evelyn grabbed James penis and pulled his foreskin down. With the other hand, she took one tissue and started to clean his penis up.

- "I gotta clean you up too."

James loved that idea. His eyes were following her every move. His body went tense. He thought that now would be a good moment to talk.

- "Sis, thanks for...,uhm...."

- "Making you cum?" She asked with a smile on her face.

- "Yep, that was amazing."

Her smile got even wider.

- "I'm glad you liked it."

She was done cleaning his cute, soft penis.

- "James, I would like you to stay naked."

- "Okay." James said almost immediately.

Evelyn was surprised by that. She thought some convincing was going to be necessary.

- "Great. The idea is that by being naked, you will become more comfortable with your body. Let's say that you will stay naked until the morning, okay?"

"Okay, sis."

- "Cool. One more thing. What you said before made me really sad. I think your penis is really cute. I like it a lot."

James cheeks got red. He was embarrassed, but at the same time, her words made him very happy.

Evelyn went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast. She called James to help her. Pancakes seemed like a good idea, and James loved them. She showed him how to mix ingredients, and they got to work. Soon, pancakes were ready. They sat together and ate them. They talked about some casual stuff like James plans for the future and Evelyn's work.

-"Oh, shit, right, work. I have to get ready."- Evelyn realized.

She was in a hurry. She quickly dressed up, put makeup on and was ready to leave the house.

- "James, could you clean the apartment while I'm gone? I would really appreciate that."

- "Sure."

- "Great, see ya in the evening."

-"Bye."

Evelyn worked as a waitress at a nearby restaurant. She liked that job. She loved to be around people. Her outgoing nature made it easy for her to talk to clients, even the stereotypical Karen type, she would handle well.

Eight hours finally passed. Today her work was quiet uneventful. Not a single client complained about his dish being too cold or something. She returned home.

She heard the sound of a vacuum cleaner coming from her room. She got closer.

She saw her little bro bend over, with his tiny penis sticking out from the back of his thighs, vacuuming under her bed. She looked at his round ass for a moment.

"What a view." She thought to herself. 

- "Great job, James." Big sis said, getting closer to him. "This house never looked so clean before."

James turned to face her and said, "Thanks, sis."

She kissed him on the cheek. "Muah."

And looked him up and down. He was covered in a little bit of dust.

- "Oh, boy, we've to clean somebody up again. Come, let's have a nice bath."

James stopped vacuuming. 

"Wow, she wants to have a bath with me." He thought.

In his mind he already saw his big sis perfect naked body. Her boobs bounced up and down as she was saying his name over and over....

"C'mon, James, the water is warm and ready." Evelyn said, making him come back to reality.

He quickly joined her in the bathroom.

-"Get in, James."

He listened to her and stepped into the bath. Warm water felt great on his body. Especially after all this hard work to make his sis happy. 

To his surprise, Evelyn wasn't undressing. She didn't even think about that. Instead, she started to soap up his body with a sponge. She began with his neck and shoulders. Then she moved to his arms. She washed him thoroughly. Every spot on his body had to be rubbed with the sponge at least twice.

- "Okay, you gotta stand up now. Be careful, or you might slip."

James stood up. His sister began to wash his chest. Then his stomach. She was closer and closer to his dick. James couldn't control it. His dick got hard just before Evelyn would start to wash him there. She smiled and looked into his eyes.

-"Before you say anything, it's alright, bro. It's going to be way easier now to clean it up nicely." 

She began to wash his shaft. Sis rubbed the sponge all over his genitals and around them. His balls were being squeezed between the sponge and his pelvis.

James was really close to cumming. 

Then his sister stopped. 

She moved the sponge to his thighs and down to his feet. She laid down the sponge. She rubbed some soap into her hands and pulled down on her brother's foreskin, revealing his pink glans. She rubbed them with her fingers. A wave of pleasure hit James. He was so close now. 

Evelyn stopped again. She got the shower head and sprayed on his penis so he wouldn't leave any soap there.

- "Done. Let me dry you off now. Step out of the bath."

James was quite frustrated. He was so close to cumming twice. But he didn't say anything and did what his sister was asking.

She grabbed a towel and began to dry his body. 

- "Hmm... Just look at you now, all clean and pretty." She said it while smiling.

  "Thanks again for cleaning up the apartment." She kissed him on the cheek again.

 - "Now I will take a shower, go to your room.."

- "Okay." James said. "So its over." James thought as he was leaving the bathroom.

She waited for James to leave. She closed the door, took off her clothes. Her pussy was really wet. She was so horny. She started to rub her pussy and quietly moan.

"Geez, I need a release so bad. Bathing him made me so horny. I can't believe he agreed to that. He is such a good boy."

She laid inside the bath.

Evelyn played with her clit and started to rub her vagina faster and faster...

That wasn't enough. She needed something inside. She pushed two of her fingers in. It felt so great. Her tight pussy was squeezing her fingers. It's walls were hot and extra wet. She was so close now. She raised her feet a little bit. A wave of pleasure finally hit her. Her pussy twitched and squirted out it's juices. She licked her fingers.

"Uhm... that was amazing." she thought.

Evelyn had a shower. She dried herself and put on some comfy underwear, a.k.a. pyjamas, in her book. This underwear was pure white. It was a lace bra and sexy g-string panties.

She went to her room. She sat in front of her desk. It was time to study now. 

"Geez, if there was anything  to make it less boring." She thought, and then an idea came to her.

"James, come to my room." She screamed.

James didn't make her wait. He immediately showed up in her room.

- "Come here and sit on your knees."

He did exactly that. 

She placed her foot on his thigh and rubbed it.

- "Do you like feet, James?"

- "I uhm..."

- "How about mine? Do you like it when I rub your thigh like that?"

- "I love it, sis!"

- "Great, I have to study now but you can do anything with my feet that you like."

- "Anything????" James asked.

- "Yup, maybe just don't rub your dick with them, cuz I don't want them to get dirty with your semen. We can do that some other time though."

- "Okay."

- "So, do u want me to put my knee socks on or do you prefer them bare?"

- "Like this is fine." James awkwardly said.

Evelyn opened up her laptop and focused on the material she has to go through today. James, was shocked and reluctant to do anything. He dreamed about this moment for a while. He saw his sister walking around the apartment in her lovely knee socks so many times. Finally, he found the courage to touch her foot. He was looking for some reaction from her, but there wasn't any. Evelyn still looked at her laptop's screen and couldn't be bothered. Her foot felt great in his hands. It was so soft and pretty. He started to massage it. He rubbed her toes, ankel, sole. He was quite reluctant, but he went for a kiss. Then another one and a few more. He got too comfortable and too horny. He started to lick her foot and her toes. He grabbed the other foot. He was kissing and licking both of them alternately. He loved them. He was in heaven. 

He was so into it that he totally lost the track of time. A few hours have passed already.

- "Finally, I'm done!" Evelyn said.

"Thanks for taking care of my feet. It really helps."

James gave her feet last lick and stopped.

- "No problem, sis."

- "I'm going to bed, I'm so tired." She said, turning on her chair.

James got sad. "So the fun is over, huh?" He thought.

- "Would you like to sleep with me?"

- "Oh yes, please." He responded, all excited.

Evelyn smiled. That excitement of his was so cute to her.

- "Fine, you are going to be my pillow. Lay down, and I'm going to lay on your side."

He laid down. She laid on the top of his right side. She cuddled up to him like to a body pillow. She fell asleep almost immediately. James had some trouble with that. He got horny again. His dick was rock hard but after an hour or two he also managed to fall asleep.

The end of part. 02.