Wholesome Femdom with Sis Pt. 03

Story Info
Chastity is introduced to James in order to last longer.
3.3k words
4.41
18k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn woke up first. She slept really well. Her "pillow" made her night very comfortable. James on the other hand had some trouble falling asleep, but when he did, he had some of the best wild dreams of his life, with his sister in the main role.

Naked, she was teasing him with her feet.

"Lick them, James please." She said seductively.

James started to lick them, kiss them and play with them.

"Oh James, you are so great." 

"You deserve a reward."

She started to give him a footjob. She was extremely horny and wet.

She moaned in the sexiest way...

Evelyn soon noticed something weird, though. There was something sticky on her right thigh. 

- "James! What the fuck!!"

James slowly opened his eyes. He didn't know what's going on. 

- "You came on me, wtf!"

- "What?" James said surprised.

"Look," Evelyn said, showing him her tigh and stained bed sheets.

- "How did that happen??" James said surprised but soon he remembered his wild dream and connected the dots.

- "Geez, James, you need to learn how to control yourself."  She said it with shame in her voice.

- "Im sorry." James mubbled.

- "Alright, alright.... We gotta check something." Evelyn left the bed and she grabbed her phone. "Uhm... Where is it now?" She looked through the applications on her phone, trying to find something. "Oh, here it is". She opened the stopwatch app on her phone. She came back to the bed. 

- "Come here, James."

James sat on the bed. He didn't say anything. Evelyn kneeled in front oh him.

- "Okay, lets start." She started to jerk James off. She did it slowly. Up and down, up and down. James got hard.

- "Now, we start the time." She started the stopwatch app on her phone.

She continued to move her hand slowly along his shaft. She was maintaining eye contact with him. James loved it. She was moving her hand at a steady but slow pace.

- "James, you were such a bad boy. You came all over my legs." She said with a sexy voice.

James got really excited by her dirty talk. He was close now.

Evelyn noticed that. She could tell it by how his dick felt in her hand. It was throbbing. James was going to cum soon.

Evelyn stopped.

- "Don't stop, don't stop....." James begged.

She pushed his penis toward his stomach and hold it there without futher stimulation. 

Sperm erupted from his dick. It slowly flowed down his shaft and stomach.

Evelyn stopped the stopwatch at 1 minute and 1 second.

James had never felt like this before. It was so different from the multiple orgasms that he had. He thought for a second when Evelyn stopped, that he wouldn't cum and when he did he didn't feel the orgasmic pleasure as always but something different, not necessarily worse. He kind of liked it. It was his first ruined orgasm.

- "Like I thought, James. You can't really control yourself. You came so quickly."

- "Sorry Eve."

-"Don't be sorry. We can fix that! You just don't have the experience."

James felt ashamed because of "you dont have the experience" part. But he also felt like he could trust his sister.

- "I'm a vir-virgin sis" he mumbled.

- "Oh, I know that silly. You don't go out much, you play games all day, you never had a girlfriend. But now worries you are only 18. You don't have to be ashamed because of it or something. It's totally normal at your age." She said with a wide smile on her face.

James didn't know what to think about that. He had some mixed feelings. It felt kind of weird that she already knew. He doesn't go out much, but to hear that made him a little bit sad but at the same time, it was the truth. Overall, he was happy that she didn't make fun of him and that she said it was normal.

- "I'm going to clean myself up. You should do the same after I'm done."

Later on, during breakfast. James put on some clothes. After all, he was to stay naked only until this morning.

- "I gotta go to work soon. I want you to clean that bedsheets. I will give you something when I return. I want you to feel comfortable with your body."

"Muah," she kissed him on his cheek.

- "Would you like me to train you a little bit in sexy stuff so you can last longer too?"

- "Yes, I would love that, sis."

- "Great. See ya in the evening then."

In the evening, Evelyn returned. She was tired. Today was a really busy day. She was nonstop running from one table to another. After all, it was Saturday.

- "Hey James I'm back."

- "Hey Eve. How was your day?"

- "It was very busy. I'm so tired. I think I will head to bed after a quick shower."

- "That's fine, I cleaned the bedsheets and the dishes. I'm realy sorry about this morning"

- "No problem, bro. I already forgot about that. Thanks for everything. I have a gift for you. But first, let me bathe you."

- "Okay"

They headed to the bathroom. Evelyn took off James clothes. She moved his boxers down.

- "There you are, sweetie." She said, looking at his penis.

"We are going to train you, so you won't make a mess again." She smiled.

She bathed James just like she did yesterday. Eve Slowly moved the sponge over every spot on his body. Today, though, she focused more on his penis. She cleaned it thoroughly. She washed the soap off and dried James body.

-"Stay like this. I will bring you your present."

She left the bathroom. James was thinking about what kind of present it could be. Could it be some pills or something like that? Or some weird herbs to make him last longer.

Evelyn returned. She was hiding something behind her back. 

- "I actually have some more things for you, but today I will give you only one."

"Tell me, James, do you watch porn a lot? Do you masturbate daily? Please be honest with me. I do it like, 2-3 times per week. "Sometimes a few days in a row when I'm really horny."

- "I uhm..."

- "C'mon you can tell me."

- "Everyday."

- "Both porn and fap?"

- "Yess..."

-"That's the problem James. You do it way too often, and not with real girls but with porn. Thats why I bought you this."

She reveals a tiny, steel, silver chastity cage from her back and presents it to him on her palm.

- "This thing will make it possible for us to sleep together without any "accidents"." It looks kinda scary, but there's nothing to be scared of. It's really cute, in my opinion. And most importantly, it gets the job done."

James didn't know what to say.

- "I would really like you to wear this. It will help you, James."

- "Uhm.. I don't know."

- "Trust me James. I'm going to put it on okay?"

-"Okay," James said with his typical short response. He didn't want that, but how could he refuse when his sister wanted to help him.

Evelyn first squeezed the ring on his balls. Then on the penis too. She had to move quickly, as James could get an erection, making it impossible to put this thing on. She placed the top of the chastity cage on his glans. It wasn't hard to connect it to the ring. James's 2 inch soft dick made it easy for her. Then only lock was left.

She locked the device and took the key.

-"The key is going to be right here." She placed it on the golden chain around her ankle.

"That's it. It wasn't so scary. Now I will take a shower. We can sleep together while this thing is on. I really liked it yesterday. I felt like a newborn in the morning. You are such a comfy pillow."

-"Thanks." James said and went to bed in his sister's room.

Evelyn after having a shower, went to her room. She was wearing a white g-string and a white lace bra. She moved to the bed. She cuddled up to James and started to caress his chest. She grabbed his balls just to feel them in her palm for a few seconds. Then she touched his chastity cage to make sure it stayed in place nicely.

- "How does it feel, James? Does it fit well?"

- "It feels restrictive. I never had anything down there, so its strange."

- "You will get used to it. Don't worry. Does it itch or something? I could adjust it for you. " She smiled.

- "No thanks. It's fine, sis."

-"Great. Goodnight darling." She kissed him on the cheek and cuddled up to him again.

-"Goodnight."

They both fell asleep.

Next morning Evelyn did her daily routine. Put make up on. Do breakfast and eat it with her brother, then get ready to work. She left the apartment in a hurry, as always. Today she didn't give her brother any task to do while she is gone. The eight-hour shift was going as usual.

Meanwhile, for James, those eight hours were going very slowly. Normaly, he would watch some porn now and jerk off to it. He couldn't do it now. He really felt lost. He wanted to cum as always and then play some video games. He was uneasy. It seems that he was addicted to porn. He didn't really know what to do instead of watching it. 

So he cleaned the house, even though it was quite clean.

He did the laundry for himself and his sister and was waiting for his sister to return even though he knew that she probably wouldn't release him today. 

"Only one day has passed," he thought.

He can't ask her for a release today anyway, cuz he doesn't want her to know that he can't last even a day without cumming.

Evelyn finally showed up at the front door. 

James was excited to see her. He went to meet her. He never did that before.

- "Welcome home, Evelyn. How was your day?"

- "Great. Thanks for asking. Wow, the apartment looks a lot cleaner than usual."

- "I'm glad you noticed that. I also did laundry for you."

- "Thanks."

  "Tomorrow I have a free day. I thought we could go to the beach together. What 

   do you think?"

- "Sure, I would love that." 

-"Great. I'm going to have a shower now."

After her shower, Evelyn sat on her bed.

- "I'm going to have a shower too," James said,,walking into the bathroom.

- "Leave the door open, baby."

He did as she asked. He stripped naked and ran the water. He started to wash himself. Evelyn suddenly opened the door. She got closer to him. She grabed his chastity cage.

- "You need to wash it properly. I will show you how." She said and soaped up her hands.

- "Through those openings around the device, you should either pour soap in them or rub it into your penis with your fingers, or even better, do both." She did as she said.

James got extremely horny. His dick wanted to get erect, but the cage wouldn't let him. He could only enjoy how his sisters fingers were touching it through the cage. 

- "Now you gotta point the shower head at the device. Just like this." She sprayed his locked dick with water.

"Make sure to not leave any soap as it might itch or hurt a little bit later on."

"And that would be all. Come, let me dry you."

James stepped out of the shower. Evelyn dried him with a towel, especially the cage.

- "Great, let's go to sleep."

They both went to her room. 

In the morning, they woke up earlier than usual to spend as much time on the beach as possible. They had a breakfast, and after that, Evelyn called James to her room.

- "I need some help choosing the right bikini." She said.

She was wearing a black g-string and a triangle bikini top.

"What do you think about this one?" She said, turning around in place.

James loved her look. She was so gorgeous. And that biniki wasn't hiding much of her skin.

- "I love it. It's perfect."

- "You sure? Isn't it too revealing? I have more of them."

- "No, this one is great sis."

- "If you think so, Alirght then."

They packed two towels and a huge red blanket on which they were going to sit at the beach. They drove to the beach in Evelyn's car. It was a beautiful, sunny day.

There weren't that many people around. Evelyn stripped to her bikini immediately. She packed her clothes into her bag and started walking barefoot on the sand.

She found a great place. She spread the blanket, and they both sat on it.

James undressed to his blue swimming trunks, which were knee-length.

- "Put some sunscreen on my back." Eve said as she laid on her back.

James carefully rubbed the sunscrean into her back.

- "Undo my bra. I don't want to have a white strip there." 

James got nervous. His hands were shaking a little bit. He undid her bra and continued  to massage her with the sunscreen.

- "Go down a little bit."

He rubbed her lower back now.

- "A little bit more down."

James was confused. Where exactly. The back ends right here.

- "I mean my ass, James." She said, annoyed.

- "Uhm.. sure."

He looked at her ass. It was great. The g-string was tightened between her massive ass cheeks. She had the butt of a pornstar. James felt how his dick got tighter and tighter in the cage. He moved his hands toward her ass and gently massaged the sunscreen into them. Her ass was so soft. He fell in love with it.

He knew that he shouldn't stop there. She wants him to move to her legs for sure, too. So he went for her legs now. He drove his hands through her thighs and calves. He stopped at her feet and took his time to cover them with sunscreen. He massaged them. Her black painted toenails made him even hornier. He wanted to kiss them, but it would be such a weird thing to do on a public beach. James was soon done.

Evelyn returned the favor. She covered his back with sunscreen too. James was squeezed in his tiny cage all this time. They tanned togheter for around 20 minutes.

- "James I have a challenge for you."

- "What kind of challenge?"" He said nervously.

- "Well, you won't like it, but the prize might persuade you. Listen, there is practically no one around. No one will see you. I want you to take off your trunks and walk up to the ocean, then return to me. That's it. Simple isn't it?"

- "W-What??? No way."

She grabbed his groin.

- "If you do this. I will give you a blowjob." She said it in a sexy way.

James mind went crazy. He was locked in a cage for like two days, and he wanted to be released so badly, but he would never even imagine getting a blowjob from his sis. He thought a handjob was the best he could get. He saw in his mind his sister giving him a head. What a wonderful sight it was. 

- "Listen, it's only like 40 feet away." You go there, you immediately go back, simple stuff, and when we go back home, i will take off that cage and suck your dick dry. I will even let you cum in my mouth, and I will swallow all that yummy cum."

James now  couldn't refuse. A task that seemed almost impossible now was nothing. He didn't even think about it. The only thing on his mind is his sister sucking his dick.

- "Take them off, James."

James grabbed the sides of his trunks and wanted to pull them down.

- "Wait, actually, I'm going to do it."

Evelyn grabbed his blue trunks and slowly started to pull them down. She revealed a part of his ass and a part where normally pubic hair could be seen but he was smooth like a baby.

- "Sis, what are you doing? Just pull them down quickly."

She revealed his locked dick now. She realized how tightly packed it was by now.

Then she stopped playing and pulled them completely down.

- "Step out off them James."

He did as she asked. He froze in place for a bit. Forgetting that he is naked.

- "C'mon James, go."

He covered his penis and started to quickly walk towards the ocean. It felt like a huge distance for him. He was getting closer and closer. He was almost there. 

"Done," he thought, he turned around and started to walk back.

- "I want you to step into the water." Evelyn said and pointed and the ocean behind him.

James quickly went back. He took a few steps into the water to make sure his sister was happy and started to walk back.

- "Hey you, did you forget your boxers or something?" Some girl said.

James froze. There were two 18 year old girls. One blonde girl and one brunette were staring at him. 

- "I think he did." The other girl said.

"Why do you walk butt naked on a public beach?" Brunett said.

- "It ain't a nudist beach, boy." Blonde girl added.

- "I...I...I," James was trying to say.

- "Why do you cover your dick?" Brunette said.

- "Don't you want us to see, and if not, why are you naked?" Blonde girl added.

- "I... Uhm..."

- "C'mon drop your hands." Brunett girl said.

- "We want to see it." Blonde added.

James cheeks were red from all the shame. He wanted to defend himself somehow, but he couldn't. He was so embarrassed.

- "Hey girls,  you have caught my boyfriend red handed. Don't worry, we are just playing around." Evelyn finally arrived.

James felt like a princess being saved by her white knight. "Oh god, thank you, Evelyn, my beautiful queen." he thought.

- "Oh, we thought he was some kind of pervert." The brunette said.

"Yep, there are always so many weirdos on this beach," Blonde  said.

- "Heh, no problem, girls, we are just having some fun. Aren't we, James?"

- "Yeah...." James responded.

- "Cool, your boyfriend is really cute btw." The brunette  said.

- "He has such a nice ass too." Blonde girl added.

- "I know, he is perfect." Evelyn responded.

"James, would you like to show them?" She looked into James eyes.

"C'mon James, do it."

James moved his hands.

- "Wow." Brunette said.

- "It looks soo cute." The other girl said.

- "Right? It's beautiful."

- "Yes  it is." 

Both girls were staring at his locked dick.

- "Alright girls we've got to go." Evelyn said.

She grabbed James's hand and went with him to the blanket.

- "Wasn't so bad, was it?" She asked.

- "I don't know.... " James said with cheeks more red than ever.

- "They liked it. They said only nice things about you. You see, you have nothing to be ashamed about. You are handsome."

- "Thanks." James said.

- "So, would you like to stay naked for a few more minutes? I won't tell you to go anywhere anymore. Don't worry about that. Just tan with me for a moment,,okay?"

- "Okay" James responded.

They tanned for a while together.

End of part. 03.