Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, but seeing you look so sexy and seeing men look at you with lust drives me crazy. Ever since," catching himself before he let his hot wife story secret out.

"Ever since what? You mean ever since you started reading stories about hot wives with other men?" she said coyly, blushing.

"You knew? How did you," his voice trailing off at his open confession.

"I found the story on your laptop. It got me so wet reading it. It was last week when we had that wild night together."

"So you? You are open to being a hot wife?" he asked carefully.

"I love being your hot wife, silly," stroking his cock over his pants.

"No, that's not what I mean," watching a good-looking, man in a suit, in his early 40's walking by their table slowly, taking a long look at Bella. His eyes roamed over her cleavage, catching her eye, and winked at her. Bella smiled and blushed, and then looked back at Tim mid-sentence. She looked flushed, and her chest suddenly red from the blushing. Bella removed her hand from Tim and rested her elbows on the small table. Shocked at what he just saw, he continued, "Baby, a hot wife is a wife who is shared with other men," he whispered.

"Really? That's what a hot wife means? You mean, you, you, um want to share me with another man? Sexually?" she whispered incredulously.

Tim just shrugged his shoulders, not sure how to respond. "I, I don't know. It just arouses me to think about."

"Is that why you brought me here? That's why your dick got so hard when that man was talking to me? Oh my god, Tim!"

"What? I thought you knew when you kept saying you wanted to be my hot wife."

"No, no," she giggled. "I mean, I am, oh my god. Tim, I am soaking wet right now."

Tim beamed hearing her confession. "Are you really?" he wanted to touch her for himself.

"Yes," she whispered. "I am so turned on by this. Tim, I don't think I can be with another man, but it is fun to talk about and be looked at," she blushed.

"That man who walked past earlier is still looking at you." Nodding in the direction of the gentleman sitting at his high table, sipping his beer.

"Oh?" as she turned her head to look in his direction. Their eyes locked, and he smiled at her. Bella smiled back at him and blushed again. "Oh god."

"What is it? You don't like him?"

"He is hot," then glancing back to Tim. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that, huh?"

Tim chuckled, "No, it's fine. I like knowing when you find a man attractive. He turned her chair more, along with the table, so she was closer to him, and facing more in the gentleman's direction without being obvious. He put his hand on her thigh and she tensed.

"Tim, what are you doing? I am already squirming here, and this dress is so short," she gasped.

"Relax, you look hot. And you feel hotter," as his hand slipped between her thighs, fanning his fingers out on her bare inner thigh.

Bella let out a whimper, and parted her legs slightly, giving Tim more access. Wondering how much the man could see under their high table.

She looked to the right more, making eye contact with the man across the room again. He grinned playfully at her. She smiled, bit her lower lip, and reached for her wine glass, finishing it in a long sip. Still keeping her eyes on him.

He glanced down at her bare legs and nodded his head slightly. At the same time, she felt Tim's fingers caressing her inner thigh. Her dress had ridden up higher to the top of her thighs. She parted her legs a little more, giving Tim access, and also at the direction of her new friend across the room. The Man smiled bigger, nodding his approval. She returned the smile. He put his elbows on the table in front of him, like he was watching a private show of his own. Maybe he was. He glanced down at her bare thighs again and nodded. She took his direction and opened her legs wider, her panties in full view of anyone looking. Tim asked if she wanted another glass, missing the signals the Man was giving Bella.

She just let out a deep breath like she had been holding it in, and told him, "Yes please."

Tim's hand left her thigh, as he stood and walked to the bar. She clamped her legs shut, feeling so exposed and bare. The Man shook his head slowly as if telling her, "No."

She lowered her head, losing his gaze, trying to collect herself. She looked up into his eyes from across the room and parted her legs for him again. He smiled and nodded his head in approval. Bella blushed, not having a glass to drink or anything to hold or touch, she put her finger in her mouth like a girl lost in her thoughts. She watched the man stand, concerned and disappointed he was going to leave her wanting more. Instead, he moved in her direction. She looked at the bar, Tim was still waiting for their drinks. She looked at the Man, making his way toward her like he was on a mission. The way he moved, and walked with his head high, told her he was confident. Her heart started racing, Where was Tim? What's taking him so long? And suddenly, the handsome man was standing in front of her, asking her if she was enjoying her evening.

"Um, yes. Yes, I am actually. We, um, I am just waiting for my husband to bring me another glass of wine."

"He is a lucky man," he said, staring into her eyes. "To be able to hang out with his beautiful wife, in such a lovely dress, and enjoy the evening with you," he continued.

"Well thank you. That's sweet. We, um, don't get to get out much anymore. You know, kids and such."

"I see. Well, my lucky night then," he said with another charming smile as his eyes drifted to her cleavage. "I'm Jake," offering his hand to Bella.

"Bella," she responded, blushing again, and taking his hand. He held her hand longer than usual, his thumb caressing the top of her hand, making her tingle. As he let go, she asked, "Are you here with anyone, or drinking alone tonight?"

"Oh, I am alone tonight. Well, at least that's how my night started," giving her a wink and letting go of her hand. "This dress is stunning on you. I saw you walk through the lobby, and, well, haven't been able to take my eyes off you since. I hope you don't mind me admiring?"

"Oh, um not at all. I just got it today. Thought I would surprise Tim with it. Do you like it?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

"I do. It hugs your curves perfectly," looking down into her cleavage, down her hips to her bare thighs. "It's stunning, how it accents your bare shoulders," letting his eyes roam over her body, up her neck into her eyes. "And great choice of panties as well."

"Oh god," Bella blushed, covering her face with her hand out of embarrassment. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry Bella, it was beautiful to see you tempt me like that. I bet they are new to?" resting his hand on her bare thigh as he moved closer to her.

"Ah uh," she barely got out, feeling his hand on her skin.

"Here's your wine, baby." Tim blurted, interrupting their intimate conversation. Looking at the man standing very close to Bella, offering his hand, "Tim,"

"Nice to meet you, Tim. Jake," gripping Tim's hand firmly. "Your beautiful wife was just starting to tell me about your night out," his fingertips fanning out on her bare thigh.

Bella crossed her legs nervously, letting Jake know he could remove his hand.

"Oh, yeah. Well, it was somewhat impromptu I guess. Kids are at grandma's, and Bella just got a new dress, so you know, why not," Tim said nervously.

"You mean why not take your beautiful wife out and show her off a little, right?" Jake grinned at Bella.

"Um, yeah, I guess so," Tim admitted.

"Well, I don't blame you. With a beautiful wife like Bella," looking into Bella's eyes again, and letting his eyes roam over her chest, "and this sexy, stunning dress on her, you are a lucky man Tim."

"Um, thanks, Jake. I am very proud of her. Would you like to pull up a chair and have a drink with us?"

Bella looked at Tim, with a shocked look on her face. Eyebrows raised, with a "Right here? Right now?" look.

"Thanks, Tim, I'd love to, if it's okay with you Bella?" as he pulled a chair from the neighboring table and slid it up next to Bella, closer than Tim had expected.

"Not at all, please join us," a sense of new excitement in her voice. She smiled at Jake, and her heart started beating faster. She looked at Tim for approval, and he smiled sheepishly at her.

Jake slid onto the chair, and leaned forward, his left elbow on the table, his beer in front of him and asked them both, "Do you guys go out like this very often? I am here for work weekly, and haven't seen you before." As his words left his lips, his right hand slipped onto Bella's crossed thigh, making her tense, and her knee bumped into the table.

"Oops, sorry," blushing at her clumsy move, both men looking at her. She uncrossed her legs and felt Jake's hand grip her mid-thigh in his hand.

"Oh, this is very new to us. I mean, no, not really," feeling herself stumble on her words.

"Not very often, it's been a while since we've been out like this," Tim clarified.

Jake looked at Tim, then at Bella, who was blushing more than ever. "It must drive you crazy Tim, having a hot wife like Bella, walking out of the house in this dress," his eyes rolling down her chest, looking down at her bare thighs as he started caressing one.

"Well, um, yeah. It's um, kind of new for us. You know, showing her off. This is the first time she has ever worn a dress like this," Tim admitted again.

Jake continued to caress Bella's thigh under the table, making eye contact with Bella to gauge her comfort level. His fingertips at the hem of her short dress on her upper thigh, feeling her goosebumps rise. "This is such a treat for me to be honest. I never get to have a drink with a beautiful, hot wife, and her husband who likes showing her off," as Jake smiled at Bella, then at Tim.

Tim didn't know how to respond, and Bella was enamored by this strong, good-looking man caressing her thigh, and speechless herself, but managed to mumble, "I'm happy you could join us, Jake. You, um," biting her lower lip feeling his fingers slide up further under her dress, "made our night as well." Bella looked at Tim, blushing and aroused, wanting him to know where Jake had his hand.

Jake smiled genuinely at them both, and said, "You guys seem like a very nice couple. Bella, I bet you are the sweet wholesome wife and mom aren't you?"

"Um, yes, I am. No one would ever believe I wore this dress in public," she confessed.

"So you guys have never done this before?" his hand slid from the top of Bella's leg, down between her thighs, fanning his fingertips wide to caress her soft inner flesh.

They both shook their heads, but not sure what he meant by "this".

"I thought so," Jake said to them. "Are you looking to explore the hot wife more Bella?" feeling her legs part slightly. He took her movement as encouragement and caressed her inner thighs further with his fingertips. Running his fingertips up and down her inner thigh, teasing her skin, feeling her goosebumps and the heat of her pussy.

Bella looked him in the eyes, and let a "Yes," escape her lips.

Keeping her gaze, Jake whispered, "Are you enjoying this?" letting his fingers run along the edge of her panties.

Her eyes locked onto his, and she nodded and moaned, "Yes," again.

"Um, ah, what are you guys talking about there," Tim blurted out.

Jake looked at Tim and smiled casually, taking a sip of his beer. "Go ahead Bella, tell him what we are doing," he instructed.

"Oh god," Bella tilted her head back, biting her lower lip again, feeling his teasing touches. "He's um. He has his hand on my thigh, honey."

"Oh. Um, okay," Tim said softly, lowering his head, not sure if he could watch this developing.

Jake's fingers were teasing her inner thighs, and her legs were parting further, wanting more of his touches. He ran a finger up over the center of her panties, and pressed the thin fabric into her folds, soaking up her juices that were now flowing. Bella's hands grabbed the edge of the table and gasped out loud, feeling another man touch her pussy for the first time.

"Are you okay Bella," Tim asked concerned.

"Oh god yes. Yes, it's fine," Bella gasped, using her hand to fan herself. And Tim's eyes were glued to her. He had an aroused look on his face, wondering if his cock was hard watching another man touch her for the first time.

Jake chuckled, and told them, "You guys are a lot of fun, I can tell." He looked at Bella again, his fingers caressing her thin panties and tender skin, feeling her juices soaking through her panties, "Are you ready for another step Bella?"

She closed her eyes, opened them, and nodded.

"Tim, you okay if I give Bell a little task to help her relax a little more? I don't want to overstep, but I think you guys are enjoying this."

"Um, sure. I guess. What kind of task?" Tim said meekly.

Ignoring Tim's question, Jake leaned into Bella's ear, his lips almost touching her neck and ear, whispering what Tim assumed were instructions into her ear.

Hearing his words and breath on her neck, she closed her eyes in ecstasy and looked at him, shocked. He nodded his head, motioning for her to go do it. She looked at Tim, who was curious about what was happening, feeling Jake's hand leaving her skin. Bella looked at Tim for approval, a smile, a shrug, and raised eyebrows. He gave her a forced smile and nodded. She excused herself, straightening her dress, and tugging it down to cover her ass, not realizing how far up it had moved when she slid off the high chair. She walked around the table to Tim, put her hand on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear she would be right back.

Jake asked Tim if this was what they had planned or hoped to happen when they arrived for a drink. Tim confessed it was a recent fantasy, but they didn't know how to proceed and what to do. Tim told him they had only ever been with each other and were somewhat inexperienced in these things. Jake was polite and considerate and gave Tim suggestions and some insight into what could happen if they wanted to move forward further. Tim just wasn't sure but was open to letting Bella explore if she wanted, but didn't want her to be disrespected in any way. Jake agreed and let him know that her comfort was a priority to him.

Bella came back to the table and put her hand on Tim's shoulder. Her cheeks looked flushed, her chest redder than before, and looked more nervous. She kissed Tim on the cheek and placed her balled-up wet panties in his hand on his lap.

Tim looked down, feeling the wet, thin fabric in his palm, and looked back up at Bella, "Really?"

"Hmm, hmm. Do you like it?" she whispered in his ear, her arms around him in a hug from behind.

"I do! Oh my god, they are soaking wet baby," rolling her wet panties in his fingers.

"I know. I am dripping. Are you sure you like this? Bella asked concerned.

"Yes, as long as you are. Are you enjoying this? Are you having fun?"

"Hmm, hmm," she giggled and walked back over to Jake's side of the table and hoisted herself back onto the chair.

Jake didn't waste any time making sure Bella had completed her task. Sliding his hand from her knee up to her thigh, and rolling his hand between her legs as she parted them for him. He went right to her bare, wet kitty, smiling as his fingers teased her sex. "Have you ever been bare in public before Bella?" his fingers caressing her wet lips softly and gently.

"Oh god," she gasped, her hands gripping the edge of the table. Shaking her head, "No, never."

"Your kitty feels so soft and silky smooth. Freshly shaven just for tonight?" he asked, but loud enough for Tim.

"Waxed," she breathed out heavily, feeling his fingers working her folds open. "Today, mmm, for the first time. Is, is, that okay?"

"You are perfect, Babygirl," his index finger penetrating her for the first time.

"AAhh, Tim!" she looked up, arching herself, her ass sliding to the edge of the chair, and her chest sticking out. She looked directly into Tim's eyes, with a serious look on her face, "His finger. MMM, his finger is inside me," she hissed, looking at him sternly.

Tim had to break her stare and looked down at the table.

Jake's fingers started strumming her clit, circling it randomly with his fingers. "Tim! Tim, is your dick hard?"

"Yes, baby. I am rock hard watching you."

Jake inserted 2 fingers, at this angle, and curling them inside her was natural. Her right hand instantly went to his, stopping him, or pushing them further she wasn't sure why. "You like that don't you, Babygirl?"

Hearing him call her baby girl, her first pet name, made her melt into his hand more. Bella couldn't form words and just nodded.

"Bella, look at me," Jake directed her. Bella turned more in her chair to face him, letting his fingers rotate inside her. "Tell us," looking at Tim, then back into Bella's eyes, "where are my fingers?"

Her eyes went soft, suddenly lost in his. Feeling her nipples like rocks poking through her bra and dress, almost aching. "Inside me," she responded in a whisper.

"Be specific. Where are my fingers Bella?" he asked again.

"Inside. Mmm, inside my kitty, Jake."

He smiled at her, "Good girl," as he took her hand gripping his wrist, and placed it on his lap. Her fingers over his fat shaft getting chunky in his pants. "Go ahead Bella, squeeze it."

Bella's fingers started to grip his shaft over his pants, and gasped. She looked at Tim in shock and back to Jake. Feeling his cock harden in her fingers, she looked down into his lap, her fingers over his hardening cock. Her mouth was open, but unable to speak. She looked into Jake's eyes, then back down into his lap and her hand for the third time. "Oh my god."

"You like that, don't you Bella?" smiling at her. His fingers put more pressure on her clit.

She bit her lower lip and let out a moan, bringing her attention back to being fingered, and squeezed his cock, harder, feeling it getting bigger. She nodded.

"Are you ready for more? sliding his fingers from her pussy.

She looked at Tim, staring at her. Then back to Jake, looking into his eyes, and nodded, "I, I think so," not sure what she was committing to.

Jake lifted his wet fingers, letting Tim and Bella see her juices coating his fingers. He put his index finger to her lower lip, and pressed it down slowly, opening her mouth. She inhaled, squeezing his shaft, and instantly felt his finger slipping past her lips into her mouth. Tasting herself on his finger, she swirled her tongue around his finger in her mouth, sucking on it, closing her eyes, lost in the moment.

Jake removed his finger from her mouth and her hand from his cock, putting it on the table softly, "If you keep holding me like that, I won't be able to walk out of here," he teased with a chuckle.

She giggled, and let out a "Oh, sorry."

Jake suddenly got serious, and put his his finger under her chin, lifting her eyes to meet his. "Don't ever apologize to me Bella," and smiled gently.

Feeling a hundred emotions building inside her, she nodded to him. "Are you guys comfortable with having a drink in my suite? We might be more comfy there, without all these eyes watching Bella's sexiness," winking at her while standing at the table.

She blushed again at his compliment.

"I am if you are, Tim? Would that be okay?" looking at him, hoping he would be ready.

"I guess so. I just want to be sure you are comfortable Bella."

She nodded and smiled like a little girl who just got a piece of candy. She reached for the cloth napkin, hoping to dry her inner thighs a little before standing. Jake put his hand on hers, to stop her, and shook his head no, letting her know he wanted her juices dripping down her thighs. She just looked up at him removed her hand, and slipped off her chair, straightening her short dress.