Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all, and you going to love every drop splashing on your pretty face. Trust me. Now show me what a hot cock sucking wife you are," Jake instructed.

Hearing him call her a cock sucking wife, made her tense and tingle. A rush of warm wetness flooded her pussy again. She opened her mouth and took his cock into her throat on the first plunge. Jake did most of the work, moving his hips forward and back. She just needed to give him access to her mouth and throat. Tasting her creamy juices, when he went to the back of her throat made her moan at the erotic pleasure of him. He thrust his big cock into her throat, making her choke at the invasion, but kept her lips wrapped around his shaft as he used her.

"That's it, suck that big cock, slut. Yes! Keep working those lips," as his thrusts got more aggressive in her mouth. "That's it, suck me like the fucking slut wife you are! I'm almost there", as he pulled out and he erupted. Stream after stream of warm cum, shot across her face and chest. With one hand he held his cock the other he held her hair, not letting her move out of the way from the warm fluids splashing across her face and chest. A total of 4 streams landed on her face, covering her nose, cheeks, and chin, some splashing across her boobs. She instinctively took his cock in her hands and started milking it. With her mouth open, tongue out, more droplets of cum landed on her tongue and lips. "Ahh, yes. Hmm, that was hot. Wow you are amazing Bella," watching her smear his cum all over her face, scooping it into her mouth with eagerness.

"Welcome to the hot wife life, Tim," looking at Tim, kneeling on the bed beside his wife. A wet spot spread on his khaki pants.

Tim blushed and tried to cover the wet spot while caressing his wife's body.

"That was an incredible evening guys. I am glad I was able to guide you into the hot wife life better than you expected?"

"Oh Jake, it was phenomenal. Thank you for guiding us," as Bella turned to her side, against Tim, watching Jake sit beside her on the bed.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" Jake asked, standing up, and offering his hand to Bella.

Part 2 Does Bella have a new boyfriend?