Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was a gentleman and stepped aside, and guided her through the now busy lounge. His hand went to her lower back, right above her ass, guiding her thru the maze of tables and people. She shivered, feeling his hand on her bare back, sliding down to her ass, making her nipples stiffen again in her dress. When they reached the big lobby, she took Tim's hand and wrapped her other arm around Jake's arm. Her heels clicking on the marble floors brought more attention to them. Walking, swaying her sexy hips in her hot little black dress with a man on each side.

As they stepped into the elevator, two other couples started to join them, but Jake held his hand out, stopping them, "Sorry, this one is full," and let the doors close on them. He pressed floor 34 and turned to Bella. Backing her up against the elevator wall, his hands on her hips, eyes boring into Bella's eyes, "Tim, would you mind if I kissed your wife," as his hand slid up her body to her face. He cupped her cheek in his hand, and Bella melted into his hand, looking into his eyes as he leaned into her. Without waiting for an answer, he pressed his lips gently to Bella's briefly. "Would it be okay if I had another kiss, Bella," he asked her instead of Tim this time.

She held his gaze, feeling herself start to drip, lost in his eyes, she nodded.

He leaned in again and kissed her full, plump lips. He opened his lips more, parting her lips, and she responded. Soon their tongues were swirling around each other.

Tim was rock hard, watching his wife moan into another man's mouth. His hands were roaming all over her body, and she melted into his hands. He saw Jake slide his hand down over her hip to her thigh, to the hem of her dress. His hand slid up her inner thigh, and she parted her legs for him, giving him more access. The further his hand went up her thigh, the higher her dress rose, until her pussy was exposed He saw Jake's hand cupping his wife's pussy for the first time, hearing Bella's moans in response to his touches. He felt his heart racing, his breathing getting labored seeing another man touching his sweet, wholesome, inexperienced wife for the first time. The elevator bell rang, bringing everyone out of their erotic bliss.

Bella was in a different state of mind. He could see it on her face, lost in her lust. She started to fix her dress, pulling it down to cover herself, but Jake moved her hand away. He wanted to keep her exposed, her dress at the bottom of her ass, at the top of her thighs. She blushed and smiled at him adoringly. As they walked down the long hallway, Jake let his hand slide down to her ass, cupping her ass cheek as Bella walked. She didn't respond, or push his hand away, just let him paw her ass. Following them, Tim could see Bella's smooth pussy, glistening from her juices. "Oh my god, she is so hot. She is acting like a complete slut for this man."

They stopped at the door to Jake's suite. As he unlocked the door with his card, he opened the door and stopped. "Tim, I'd like you to go sit in the big chair by the window, is that okay?"

Tim shrugged sheepishly, "Okay," and looked into his wife's eyes as he moved past them. Bella reached out, put her hand on his chest, and kissed his cheek. As Tim, sank himself into the oversized chair, he watched Jake guide his wife into the room by her hips from behind. His cock ached in his pants seeing Jake's hands on her hips.

Jake stopped Bella in the center of the room, facing Tim, and started kissing her bare shoulder and up her neck. He brushed her hair behind her ear, and started kissing her neck passionately, nibbling at her skin with his lips. Bella let out a quiet moan and reached her hand behind her head to touch his head. They kissed again when Bella turned her head to his, her body still facing Tim. They made out passionately, tongues out of their mouths, as he watched Jake's hand slide up her tummy onto her chest and squeezed her right boob over her dress. Then the left boob, squeezing her aggressively, as Bella moaned into his mouth. Jake pushed her dress open in the center, exposing her bra, barely containing her full tits. Jake gently pulled her bra down, letting her nipples pop out over the top of her bra, exposed. He played with the right nipple, then the left, making them turn redder than pink they usually were. Bella let him touch her however he wanted. Moaning, gasping at times from his touches. While playing with her left nipple, his other hand slipped down her tummy to her upper thigh, lifting her dress. Her wet, smooth pussy is now exposed and glistening. They broke their kiss as Bella started breathing heavier, looking down at her body in Jake's hands. Watching his hand by her kitty, and pressing his fingers into her folds.

Bella looked at Tim, staring at Jake's hand touching her pussy. They made eye contact and she smiled at him. Without breaking their eye contact, Jake removed his hands from her body and started unzipping her dress slowly. With both hands, she lifted her hair, giving him better access to the zipper, while watching Tim's gaze. Jake gingerly pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, guiding her dress down to her hips, as she shimmied it past her hips, letting it fall to the floor at her feet.

Jake turned her around to face him. He cupped her pretty face in his hand and kissed her again. Tim could hear the sounds their lips and tongues were making. Watching as Jake's hand went to Bella's firm ass cheek, squeezing. With his other hand, he put her hand on his chest, to undo his dress shirt. Her fingers undone each button, as quickly as she could, continuing to kiss and taste each other's tongues sticking out of their mouths. He shrugged off his shirt with her head and ran her fingers down his bare muscular chest to his pants. She fumbled with his belt and looked up at him. He gave her another one of his soft smiles and nods. She knew what he was telling her, when his hand went to her shoulder to guide her down to her knees, and turned her slightly, giving Tim a side view.

Bella didn't hesitate with his order and went to her knees. She undid his belt, quickly, along with his pant button and zipper. Her hands went to his hips, as she looked up at him. She craved another order from him. He nodded again at her, and she pulled his pants, along with his loose boxers to the floor. His big, hard cock sprang free in front of her face, and she gasped. He was about the same size as her new toy and looked beautiful as her eyes roamed all over it. He was freshly shaved, with even smooth balls. She looked up at him, not sure how to proceed. He took her hands from his hips and put them on his cock. It was big enough to hold with both her little hands. Caressing up and down his shaft, feeling every bump and ridge from the thick, bulging veins. She looked to the side at Tim, mouth open, staring at his wife holding a big cock in front of her face. She noticed his hand was rubbing his dick over his pants. She gave him a slight smile, wanting permission from her husband. He only nodded. She opened her red lips and wrapped them over the head of Jake's big, bulbous cockhead.

Jake let out an approving moan, "That's it, baby girl," his hand moving into her hair.

Bella broke her stare with Tim, looked up at Jake, and took him deeper into her mouth. "Oh fuck, your mouth feels amazing, Bella."

Hearing Jake encourage her, she started working his shaft with a hand while bobbing her mouth up and down on his big cock, letting it reach the back of her throat. She started twisting her lips, gobbling him into her mouth, forcing herself to take more of him. Hearing him let out another moan, she forced herself to take him deeper, choking herself on his cock, gagging on it, but not letting him out of her mouth. She felt both of his hands in her hair, holding her head, forcing her to take him, fucking her mouth. She let him use her mouth, her spit and saliva dripping down her chin on her tits and knees. She popped her mouth off his big cock, gasping for air, looking up at him, her lipstick smeared, eyes watering.

"Oh, you are good Bella!" Looking at Tim, "I didn't know your wife was such a hot cock sucker, Tim" he said with a grin.

Hearing Jake's vulgar words about her made her drip. She started licking up his shaft, cleaning her saliva off his shaft.

"Lick my balls, baby girl," he ordered her.

She loved how he referred to her as his baby girl and licked his smooth balls as directed. She had never licked Tim's balls before, but he wasn't shaved smooth like Jake. She tried to wrap her lips around his right ball, but they were too big to get into her mouth.

"My turn," he told Bella and lifted her off her knees. "But first, kiss your husband. and thank him for sharing you."

She just nodded and looked at Tim. She walked over to him, put her hands on his thighs as she bent at the waist, and put her lips to his. They kissed briefly and softly, not passionately like she had with Jake. "Thank you, Honey. Are you giving me to him?" she whispered in his face.

He nodded, trying to force his words from his throat. "Yes, baby. Watching him pleasure you is so hot."

Whispering to each other, both breathing heavily, "Honey, his cock is so huge. I'm afraid of what I will say and do."

"It's okay, baby. We both know you want him. Do whatever you want to do. I won't ever judge you, or be upset with you," as he stroked his wife's pretty face, encouraging her to be a slut if that's what she wanted.

"Honey, I think he unlocked my inner slut," blushing, as she grabbed his hard dick over his pants.

"Then show me what a hot wife you truly are," realizing he just told his innocent, wholesome wife to fuck another man like the slut she wanted to be tonight.

She stood up straight, naked, in only her heels, and walked back to Jake, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. Tim could see their tongues swirling around each other's, as they mashed their lips together.

Jake turned Bella, and guided her to her back on the edge of the bed, standing between her open legs. He lifted her legs, and opened them wider, exposing her wet, smooth pussy for both men to see. Bella leaned back on her elbows, watching Jake take control of her, positioning her body however he wanted. Her knees bent, heels digging into the duvet, and told her how luscious she looked, admiring her pussy. Jake knelt between her thighs, kissing, nibbling them, as Bella watched him work his lips and tongue up to her pussy. When his lips reached her kitty, she gasped and grabbed the bed in both hands tightly. He plunged his mouth down on her firmly, engulfing her entire pussy in his mouth. She let out a moan, and threw her head back, eyes closed, feeling his tongue parting her lips, and lapping against her clit. She felt his moans against her clit, humming and slurping her juices into his mouth, drinking her, and it made her moan louder. Hearing her moans, encouraged Jake more, sucking on her clit harder. Her clit was so swollen, and tender from the continuous touching and rubbing. He knew she was close already.

"Bella," he said to get her attention, "your pussy tastes amazing," as his tongue licked his lips and flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue. "I want you to watch me tongue fuck you. Don't take your eyes off me, understand?"

She nodded, her naked chest heaving with deep breaths.

"What are you going to do Bella?"

She swallowed hard, trying to form words, "I, I'm going to watch you."

"You're going to watch me, what?" looking her in the eyes, his fingers pinning back her lips, exposing her bright, pink, swollen clit,

"I'm, oh my god. I'm going to watch you tongue fuck me." As soon as she said "fuck", she looked up at Tim, now standing behind Jake, with a better view.

"Don't look at him!" he said softly but sternly. "You keep those pretty blue eyes on me, Bella," he demanded with a soft tone.

Her eyes went to her pussy immediately, watching Jake lick and lap at her exposed tender pussy.

Jake started talking, his words reverberating on her pussy with every syllable. "I'm going to suck your sweet pussy until you cum, Bella," his tongue firmly against her, stabbing at her entrance. His lips grinding against her tenderness as she started bucking her hips against his mouth. "That's it, cum for me, Bella. Cum for me so I can fuck you with my big cock," his mouth pressing harder against her clit.

Hearing his threats to fuck her, she cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" as she spasmed on his face.

He was relentless with his tongue, flicking and stabbing at her through her orgasm, her body shaking in his strong hands. He released her pussy lips, and kneeled back, admiring her pussy, as much as the work he had done on her.

She watched him lean back, releasing her pussy from his control, and threw her head back, looking up at the ceiling on her back, while her hands went to her kitty, holding herself, trying to soothe her tender kitty.

Jake stood up, holding his big beautiful cock in his hand. "How was that, baby girl?"

Her eyes met his, and she smiled, breathing hard, still high on her orgasm. "Hmm, wow," was all she was able to get out.

"Glad you enjoyed it," as he leaned down on top of her, his mouth and face covered in her juices, and kissed her. "I hope you don't think you are done yet?" he said with a smile.

She grinned, and whispered, "Oh god, there is more? Not sure my little kitty can handle much more."

He stood back up, holding his rigid cock in his hand between her thighs, "I'm not close to being done with your little kitty yet," and rubbed the head of his thick bulbous cock on her pussy.

"Hmm, please go slow. I've never, you know. Never had anything, oh my god," feeling his big cockhead teasing her clit, "that big."

"Never?" rubbing his cock up and down her juicy slit, making himself slick with her juices. "Not even a toy?"

"Tim got me my first toy last week. Hmm, fuck," feeling his hard thickness at her entrance. "We only, mmm, used it once."

Jake looked into her eyes, and she sensed another direction coming. "Bella, I want you to tell me if I am too deep, too hard, or if you want it harder. Don't be afraid to speak up. Understand?"

She smiled at his gentleness and concern for her and nodded.

Jake looked over his shoulder at Tim, holding his face in his hands, "Hey Tim, you are going to want to watch this, trust me."

Tim refocused on what he was about to witness and stood, moving to the side of the bed.

Jake pressed the head of his cock against Bella's entrance, lifting her legs to his shoulders, and pressed more. Bella moaned, feeling the pressure. Jake knew she was ready, and pushed, penetrating her tight, little pussy for the first time. Bella gasped out loud at the invasion, and Jake held still, letting her adjust. He kept pushing, "That's it, feel yourself stretch around me," as his cock was halfway inside her. He thrust the last couple of inches into her depths, feeling his cock bottom out on her cervix, bringing a yelp from her lips.

Bella grabbed the comforter tight in her hands, feeling her insides stretching, her pussy gripping his big cock. She felt his cock against her inner walls, stretching her. Moaning, gasping for air, she bit her lip and made eye contact with him.

Jake smiled, knowing she wanted more, and was adjusting to his size. He started with shallow strokes, slowly building a rhythm as he began fucking her.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Bella cried out loud. Permitting Jake to fuck her more.

Jake started thrusting deeper, harder into her pussy. Long, deep strokes making her big tits jiggle with every thrust. With her legs on his shoulders, he leaned into her more, taking both her tits in his hands, while he thrust his hips. His balls and thighs slapped against her ass. His thumb and fingers found both nipples as he tweaked and pulled them, causing her to cry out more. He knew she was going to cum again, and permitted her to do so. "That's it!! Cream my cock for me, baby girl. Show Tim how much you love being fucked."

"Oh my god, Yes! Fuck me, Jake!" she screamed. "Fuck my married pussy!"

Jake grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wider, pushing them back further, and started pounding into her pussy as hard and deep as he could, feeling himself bashing against her cervix.

"Oh fuck," Bella screamed, loud enough for neighboring guests to hear. Sweat beading on her chest and face. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Jake thrust into her harder and fast as he could, like a jackhammer, breaking her pussy open. His body started bucking again. Her back arching on the bed, "Come! Cream my fucking cock!" he demanded.

Her body jerked, her tender pussy spasmed, as Tim watched this big cock destroy his wife's perfect pussy. Tim looked at Bella's face, sweat-covered, hair sticking to her cheeks and forehead, her tits shaking uncontrollably from Jake's poundings, and her eyes suddenly rolled into the back of her head and she screamed. Jake didn't stop and continued to fuck her through her orgasm, making her body convulse and shake longer and harder than any orgasm she ever experienced. Jake held his cock still inside her as she finished, her body shaking, shivering from the new experience, her body covered in sweat. He pulled his cock from her, and she yelped at the sudden emptiness.

Tim watched Jake's cock slide out, his big cock shiny with her juices, a thick ring of her creamy froth at the base of his cock. Realizing for the first time, he was fucking his wife bare, unprotected. "Oh my god, he put that entire thing inside her," he thought.

Tim leaned over Bella, wiping her wet hair from her forehead. "Are you okay baby?"

Bella swallowed, trying to form words, breathing heavily still, "Yes. Oh my god. I'm sorry honey. I'm sorry, I just lost control of myself."

"It's okay. That must have been your biggest orgasm. I've never seen you like that before."

"Oh my god. I've never been. I've never been, you know."

"I know, I know," Tim comforted her. "I think he came inside you."

"Not yet I haven't," Jake interrupted. "But I am getting close," he smiled at Bella.

"What? After all that? You haven't?" Bella asked shocked.

"Nope!" rubbing the head of his slick cock, letting her see the creamy froth at the base of his cock, "This is all you!"

"Um, are you? Do you want to?" Bella asked shyly.

"Of course, but I don't think your little pussy can handle much more," he said, looking down at Bella's swollen, bright red pussy.

"Oh my god, I am so sore. I don't think I can handle anymore Jake. I'm sorry." Bella said in a whisper, feeling like she disappointed him.

"Baby girl, I told you not to apologize to me," he corrected her. "But you are going to help me finish," he smiled.

Bella returned her smile and looked down at her pussy. "Oh shit. She is so swollen. What did you do to her?" Bella giggled.

"What do you think, Tim? Like your wife's new pussy?"

Tim looked at Bella's pussy and nodded.

"Let's do this, baby girl," Jake said as he turned Bella around on the bed.

Bella giggled, and said, "I love that!"

"You love what?" Jake asked, not sure what she was referring to.

"When you call me baby girl," and blushed, "It's cute and sensual too."

"Well, when you get home, you can look into what being a baby girl means, along with learning what a hot wife means to you both," as he continued to manipulate her body. He kept Bella on her back, as he stood, pulling her head to the edge of the bed under him. "I hope it's okay when I talk a little dirty to you?"

Bella nodded, blushed again, and admitted, "I love it. Another first for me."

"Good, because I am going to fuck your hot mouth again until I cum all over your pretty face," as he stepped closer, his cock over her face.

"Really? On my face? Isn't that, you know, a little dirty?" as she took his cock in her hands, stroking him.