Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella could hardly feel him, not like she used to feel. She wanted him desperately. She begged him to make her cum. "Come on Tim, fuck me harder. Make me cum on you," she begged. She could feel him tensing up, she knew by his breathing and reaction, he was going to cum soon.

"Can I cum on your face and breasts," Tim asked, panting hard.

"No, just cum inside me," Bella responded, disappointment in her voice.

Tim was thrusting as fast as he could. He wanted to make her scream like Jake had. He suddenly erupted inside her. His hips jerked with short shallow strokes into her, as his cum leaked into her. Tim's shakes and thrusting jerks subsided, and he eased out of her, already soft.

"Did you cum?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

"Yea! That was huge, damn! Didn't you feel me explode?" Tim announced, full of himself.

"Oh yes!! Wow, that felt amazing, honey," she encouraged him. Knowing it would kill him if she confessed she could barely even feel his dick inside her, much less his cum. She stood back up and put her arms around his neck. "I am so happy I can make you happy, and kissed his lips."

"Thanks, baby," and kissed her back. "You made me so proud tonight. It was so much fun showing you off when we walked into the bar. You have no idea what it did to me."

"Are you saying I should buy more sexy little dresses for you?" she said with a grin.

"Yes! Please! Can I help you pick them out?" he asked eagerly.

"I think it would be best as a surprise. You might not let me buy what I think you would like," giving him a wicked grin.

"Yeah, you are probably right."

"Now leave my shower, so I can clean all this cum off me before we run out of hot water," she giggled.

When she got out of the shower, still feeling tender and sore, she remembered what Jake had told her about the frozen peas.

She started to put on her bikini panties and long tee, returning to her housewife and mom life but stopped herself. Remembering Jake told her "No panties the next couple days." She opted for just the long tee and walked to the freezer. She found a bag of peas, sat on the couch, and started to let her mind relax, putting the frozen peas on her tender kitty. It instantly soothed her skin and she let her mind wander to the evening she just had. She felt so sexy about herself, so alive. She was determined to make this "hot wife thing" the most fun and erotic thing in both their lives. She was suddenly exhausted and wanted to crawl into her bed.

Bella woke up to the sound of the boys playing loudly in the living room. "Ugh, what time is it? Why so early?" she thought. She started to ask Tim to tell the boys to be quiet, but he wasn't there. She rolled over, winced at the sudden soreness, and the thought of the previous night came flooding back. She sat up in bed, and looked at the clock, 3:00 P.M. She needed to pee, and stood up, "Why am I so wet? Oh shit. Did I pee myself?" She looked at the bed, and a big creamy puddle of cum was on the sheets. "Oh god. He wasn't kidding about how I was going to leak the next couple of days. How much cum did he put inside me? She remembered the amount of cum that covered her face, chest, and mouth, along with a big portion she swallowed. Was it more than that?" she asked herself curiously. She put her hand between her thighs, and a big lump of cum slid into her palm.

She pulled up some loose shorts, looked at herself in the mirror, and smiled. "You naughty girl, Bella," she said to herself. Suddenly, her stomach hurt. "Oh fuck!" she gasped, seeing her birth control tabs on the counter. She had forgotten to take her birth control the entire previous week. With all the excitement of last week, and prepping for last night, which to her credit she thought would be at home, she didn't take her birth control pills. She had missed a few days before, but with Tim's small loads, she never worried about it. But last night wasn't normal. "Oh my god, what do I do?" her mind racing. She needed to tell Tim, maybe he had a plan. "Oh wait, Plan B. There is a plan b pill or something," She needed to get to CVS quickly. She brushed her teeth quickly, pulled her sleep tee off, threw on a bra and a clean shirt, and started hurriedly to the garage. She made it to the bedroom door before pausing. putting her hand on the door jam to steady herself. Her kitty was still sore and tender. She needed to walk slower, but not wearing panties felt better. She walked out to the living room, kissing the boys on their hands, and letting Tim know she needed to get to CVS.

"Do they have frozen peas? You might want to get another bag or two," holding up the bag of peas she used earlier, a thin white coating on the bag.

"Oh my god. Sorry," she whispered.

"Mom! You can't say God like that." her oldest reminded her.

"Good thing they didn't hear Mom last night," she giggled to Tim. "You're right sweetie, sorry!" she told her son. She kissed Tim on the cheek and told him she'd be right back, and went to CVS. She found the Plan B box, her shorts suddenly wet and warm again. "Geez, I can't believe this," she giggled to herself, feeling more cum drip from her. Relieved to find her solution, she ripped open the box and swallowed a pill right there in the store, hoping it solved the issue she knew was developing inside her.

The rest of the weekend flew by and Monday morning arrived with reality. Bella made the kids and Tim breakfast before everyone rushed out of the house, late as usual. Bella chased the boys out of the house, watching them ride their bikes to school, while Tim got his briefcase and headed for the garage. Bella followed Tim to the garage, still in her shorts and sleep shirt. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips, and told him to kick ass today. He grabbed hers in both his hands and said he would. Reminding her to be a good girl and get the house back into shape, teasing her about her lazy weekend after Friday night. I'll check in on you later at lunch and kiss her again as he got into the BMW.

Bella was dreading catching up on the laundry, and the cleaning. Tim was right, she hadn't done anything all weekend, except keep frozen peas in her kitty. She went to the clothes hamper and started sorting clothes in the washer. She picked up her dress from Friday night, admiring the sexiness of it, and decided to wash it with her delicates first. Tossing her panties, and bra's, one by one. Her little panties from the previous week made her smile as she tossed them in, remembering Jake kept her new ones. She picked up her new bra from Friday and tossed it in, thankful her noisy mom didn't see any of her delicates when she brought the kids home Saturday morning. A card floating to the floor from her bra. She picked it up, Jake! "Call me anytime baby girl," along with his cell number. Reading "baby girl" made her nipples tingle. She held it in her hand, reading it over and over. She put the card on the shelf and continued with the laundry. Three loads done, folding towels on the dryer, Jake's card caught her eye. She picked it up, and read it again, running her fingers over it. Thinking about all the things he had done to her, his big powerful cock, and the way he held her hair. "Stop, Bella!" and continued folding.

At noon, Tim sent a text, asking what she was doing. She replied with a selfie, showing her shorts pulled down a bag of frozen peas lying across her kitty, and a laughing emoji.

"She feeling better?" he texted back.

"Yes, much! The swelling is down & can walk again," leaving out the part about the globs of cum from Jake still leaking from her pussy.

"Show me? Please?"

"You can see her when you get home tonight!" she replied with another silly emoji. Then thought about why he was asking. He never asked for naughty pics. Maybe this is part of his hot wife thing he was wanting. So she played into it. "Unless you want to make your dick hard seeing your hot wife's kitty while at work?" with a wink emoji.

"I do. Been hard and horny all morning thinking about my hot wife."

She thought about it and wanted to give him something to think about and make his dick rock hard in his office. She took her shorts and sleep tee off and went to the kitchen. She put her apron on and sat on the counter. With the apron pushed to the side, and letting her boobs fall out the sides, lifted a foot on the counter, so her legs were open wider, and started taking selfies. She didn't like any of them, but her pussy was looking pretty again and back to normal, only slightly pink. She slid her hand down covering her pussy with two fingers, and took a selfie, leaving her face out of the shot. She'd be mortified if someone got hold of these pictures. She hit send, teasing him for not being able to see her kitty.

He replied immediately, "But I can't see anything."

"What do I get if I show you?" she sent back.

"Anything you want during our next play time, your choice," he committed without thinking.

She used her fingers to part her kitty lips, showing him how her kitty was almost back to normal, along with, "and ready for attention again."

She waited, sitting on the counter with her bare ass. Several minutes went by waiting, so she started to admire her pussy more, caressing her. She looked at her phone, making sure she sent the pic he wanted, and the text showed 'read'. He must have got a work call or interrupted. She continued to look at the selfies she took, deleting ones she didn't like, and noticed a lump of cum oozing from her in the pic she sent Tim. "Uh oh. Could that be why he didn't respond?" her mind racing, wondering if he was mad or upset. He must have known Jake filled her. He even said so when he did it. She calmed her nerves, and just assumed he got busy with work, got dressed, and continued her housework.

That night was uneventful, busy with the kid's homework, cooking, and prepping for the coming week, things she normally does on the weekends. Tim never mentioned the pics, and Bella didn't want to remind him.

Tuesday morning was much the same as every other morning, breakfast with the kids, getting them out the door on time, and seeing Tim off to work from the garage. Bella wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him the usual goodbye kiss and "love you". He cupped her ass, like he always did, and commented that she was still bare. "I thought she was feeling better?"

"Well, she is. I guess I just kind of got used to being bare around the house," smiling nervously. Still no mention of Jake's cum leaking from her, which had finally disappeared.

"Hmm, okay," and gave her a final squeeze and kiss.

Today was shopping day, and she needed to get going. When she got out of the shower, she admired herself in the mirror, which was becoming a regular occurrence. She liked the way she looked. She liked how full her boobs were, after 2 kids, her tummy was still flat, and she even liked the thickness her ass had gotten with age. And she loved having a bare kitty. She looked sexier, even naughty being bare. She started going through her closet for something to wear. Why was she being so picky, she was just going shopping and running errands. She pulled out a blue, strapless sundress she liked, but rarely wore. It was comfy she reasoned, but still cute. She went through her bra and panty drawer, looking for a blue strapless bra, opting for a white one. She pulled out a pair of blue, bikini panties, decided against them, and noticed her new toy sitting in the corner of her drawer. She picked it up, spinning it in her hands, admiring every ridge and fake vein, comparing it to Jake's in her mind. Thinking about Jake and his powerful cock suddenly made her wet. She pressed the head of the dong against her lips, not licking or sucking, just enjoying the thickness of him, it, against her lips. She sat back on the edge of the bed, feeling aroused, letting the head of the dong run down her chin, over her breasts and nipples, her tummy, and touched her kitty lips with it. She ran the head of it along her lips, parting her lips slightly with the thick head. Her phone beeped loudly, disrupting her thoughts.

"What you doing, baby?" from Tim.

Thinking it best he does not know what her current state is, being so fresh from the previous Friday night, she sent him, "Getting ready to go to the store. I am still behind from our weekend," reminding him of last Friday, unintentionally.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Blue sundress, it's a nice day," not wanting to provide any more details unless he asked.

And sure enough, he asked for a pic. Bella put her toy back in the drawer. She fastened her strapless bra, pulled the dress over her head, and smoothed it out over her body. Thinking about a pose, she went and stood in the mirror, turned around, held her camera up, and took a selfie. She looked cute. And hit send.

"What stores are you going to?" was his only reply.

"Wow, Tim!" irritated at his lack of compliment after asking for a pic. "No, 'wow, you look so pretty today Bella'?" angry emoji.

"Sorry. We both know you look hot every day! I love my hot wife!" he pleaded his case.

"I need to go to Target, grocery store, and do some errands. Why? Is there something you need?" she asked.

"No, I just thought maybe you were going to go dress and lingerie shopping again?"

"Tim!, Oh my god, it's only been a couple of days!" she chastised him.

"But I love having a hot wife and showing you off." he reminded her.

"I know, I know. Well, maybe if I have time, I browse for something you might like. I don't know what yet, this is a learning process for me."

"Can you send me a selfie when you find one? So I can see it?" he begged.

"No silly! Besides, isn't it more fun when it's a surprise?"

"I guess you are right. Need to go to a meeting- love you."

She headed to the garage and saw the boys' shorts on the dryer. She picked them up and saw Jake's card on the shelf. She read his note, over and over again. She wanted to reach out to him. Maybe she shouldn't yet. Maybe he would have a dress idea for her. "Hi Jake, it's Bella! Hope you are having a great week handsome."

She put her phone on the stack of shorts and carried them to the boys' room they shared. She heard her phone ding, immediately annoyed at Tim. Her heart rate jumped seeing her phone.

"Hey, Baby girl. Wonderful hearing from you," Jake responded. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you. The peas were magic," laughing emoji. "Can I get your opinion on something?"

"Of course, anything you want, just ask."

"Tim asked me to get a new dress, and I don't know anything about these sexy dress things. All so new to me, as you know!" blushing emoji.

"Baby girl you don't have to try hard to find the perfect dress. You will look hot in anything. But I have some ideas." evil grin emoji. "But first you have to show me what is adorning that beautiful body today."

She loved how he commanded and directed her without being demanding. She thought of a pose. She pulled her dress down slightly, showing more boob, quickly applied her pink lip gloss, and posed in the living room. Approving the pic, hit send.

"Wow, Bella! You are so gorgeous! I love that dress!"

"Thank you!" blushing, wet emoji.

"Have you ever worn a cut-out dress or 1 shoulder dress?"

"No, never. I don't even know what those are," giggle emoji. "But I will look today."

"Try a bunch on, but don't buy one. I want to buy it for you. When you find one, send me a selfie wearing it."

"You want to buy me my dress? Why would you do that?" She felt her nipples tingle, knowing this man wanted to dress her.

"Because I am going to be back in town Thursday, and wanted to invite you to dinner."

"Jake!" laughing emoji. "You are crazy! Miss me already don't you?" she sent teasingly.

"I started missing you the moment you walked out the door."

"Such the romantic! Making me blush Jake! I will have to check with Tim. You know I have kids right?"

"Of course. If it works then great, or another time. I just wanted to let you know. And I still want to buy that dress for you."

"Okay, we will see. I am about to go to the store and run errands. If I have time will look for a dress for you. Any other request handsome?"

"Yes, just 1."

"Oh? What can I do for you today?"

"I want to see your sexiness, smiling at me in another selfie baby girl."

Oh my god this man, feeling her wetness suddenly. She thought about a pose he would enjoy. She sat on their coffee table, pulled her bra down so her hard nipples were poking thru her dress, her dress pulled down further, keeping her nipples covered, and opened her thighs wide. She pushed one hand between her thighs, her kitty covered only by her hand, smiled, and blew a kiss into the camera. Send.

"Gorgeous baby girl! Looking forward to seeing a dress on you today.

Bella was dripping wet. But needed to get going if she was going to get all her shopping done, plus get to the mall for a dress like Jake wanted. She needed to hurry.

Her first step was to Target, adjusting her bra in the car as she pulled out of the driveway. She got all her needed household items, pushing her half-filled cart. Walking through the store, bare under her dress made her feel sexy and alive. Her head held higher, she noticed more leering looks than ever. She was loving this attention, even the young clerks were watching her walk. She noticed a few steal looks at her cleavage, and it made her smile.

The cashier was a cute college girl, "I love your dress, it's cute."

"Thank you!" Bella blushed. "My boyfriend loves it." she blurted. Realizing she just referred to Jake as her boyfriend out loud.

Bella started driving to the grocery store, but she would have cold food in the car, before going to the mall. She'd have to go to the grocery store after the mall. Pulling into the mall parking lot, she applied her lip gloss again, tossed her hair, and adjusted her boobs. She needed to find a store that catered to younger women with club dresses. She strolled through VS, but they just had lingerie. Nordstrom and Macy's didn't have anything close to what she was looking to wear. She noticed a cute Latina in a black dress at the MAC Counter. It was so short, barely covering her ass, but she was wearing leggings, which Bella wouldn't need. It looped around one shoulder and exposed a lot of her back. She asked the young woman where she got it, and she gave her the name of the small store at the other end of the mall next to the Nike store. After a long walk through the mall, she found the small store catering to younger women dressing for the club experience. She strolled through the racks, looking for the cutout dress Jake described, not find anything.

One of the young women asked if she could find something. Bella told her she was looking for a cut-out dress. The color wasn't as important. The girl looked at Bella curiously and asked if it was for a Vegas trip or a special event. Bella told her it was for her boyfriend while putting her index finger on her lower lip like she was thinking, letting her see her diamond ring. The girl smiled, knowingly and took her by the hand to the back wall of the store, where the naughty, slutty dresses were hanging.

The girl pulled a red cutout dress off the rack and held it up to Bella. "You would rock this one," smiling, knowing it would barely cover her tits and ass.

"Yeah, this is pretty daring. Damn." admiring the red dress.

"This is a hot silver one! It would accent your big tits," she complimented Bella. "Your boyfriend should appreciate that."

"I like it! Damn. I'll try these two on," and headed to the dressing room. In the dressing room, standing in only her bra, she slipped the red dress on. It was one shoulder but covered most of her body. It hugged her boobs and was so short it barely covered her ass. She took a selfie with a big smile. She slipped it off and slid into the silver one. At first, she thought it tore, but its holes were there on purpose. The "tears" or holes ran up her thighs on each side and up her rib cage, mostly backless. "Oh my god, I can't wear a bra or panties in this." She stepped out of the dressing room and asked the girls what they thought. They clapped and got excited, complimenting her big boobs, jealous of her curves. She beamed with confidence, and went back to the dressing room, knowing this was the dress. She took another sexy pose selfie for Jake and sent him both pics.