Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Sweet wholesome wife enters the hot wife life style.
15.1k words
4.58
38.5k
73

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers

This is a Part 2 continuation of Bella, a wholesome housewife and mom, who has her first hotwife experience in front of her husband, Tim. Reading part 1 will provide a better reading experience and context for the next step in Bella and Tim's journey into the hot-wife lifestyle.

Bella looked at Tim, smiled, and undid the straps on her heels, kicking them to the floor.

"We should probably call it a night, baby," Tim blurted.

"Please? I need to wash all this cum off me anyway," Bella pursed her lips like she was pouting. She lifted her big tits in her hands, showing him Jake's cum, dried and sticking to her skin all over her chest, neck, cheeks, and even in her hair.

Tim shrugged and nodded his approval, and told them he would get some drinks while they showered. Tim took Jake's key card and left the room while Bella jumped off the bed, holding Jake's hand leading her to the big shower.

Tim took the ride down to the lobby, recovering from the emotional roller coaster he just experienced. Walking through the big lobby, the concierge, the desk clerks, and the bell hops all smiling at him, as if they knew his wife was upstairs fucking another man. He browsed the hotel store, flipping through a magazine, picking out a couple of bottles of water, and a diet Coke for Bella. He made small talk with the store clerk and made his way back upstairs with the drinks.

The shower is a large walk-in with glass walls on 2 sides, a thick glass door, marble floors, and walls with a built-in bench on the far side. There were 2 shower heads, one from the wall, the other above in a rainfall style. Bella threw her arms around Jake's neck, pressing her boobs into his chest, and kissed him. Jake put some of the coconut body wash from the wall dispenser onto his hands and massaged them over Bella's back and ass. She moaned and put her head on his chest. Sensing her melting into him, he turned her around, his hands washing her big boobs and neck with his soapy hands, standing behind her. His hands roamed over her entire body, her head tilting back into his chest. He squirted more of the coconut wash onto his palm, and washed her tummy, down to her pussy, still swollen. She tensed, and let out a little shriek, letting him know she was still sore and tender. Rubbing over her thighs, back over her swollen pussy, and up her tummy to her boobs again. Her pink nipples were rock hard against his palms. She moved her hips, feeling his cock harden against her ass and thighs.

She reached behind her, her fingers wrapping around his rigid big cock, "Oh my god, Jake. You are hard already?"

"I am. See what you do to me baby girl," guiding her forward away from him under the water. He put a healthy portion of shampoo into his palm and reached for her hair. Massaging it into her scalp, running his shampoo fingers through her hair down her back. "Stroke me," he directed.

She stroked his thick shaft, still shocked at the size of his manhood, and how deep she took him. She caressed the thick mushroom head in her fingers, letting it slip through her palm, down his shaft, and back up again. She loved to feel it, the veins bulging in her hand, the power he contained within. His hands felt amazing in her hair. Where did he learn this, how to pleasure a woman like this? Why hadn't Tim ever joined her in the shower and washed her hair like this? Her mind was racing, while her body was reacting to Jake's hands and fingers, the control he had over her was exhilarating. She felt so alive, uninhibited. Holding this man's big, beautiful cock in her hand, stroking him felt so comfortable, his hands in her hair so sensual.

Jake gripped her hair tighter, pulling back slightly, "I love how you stroke me. You like my big cock don't you?" he whispered in her ear.

Bella felt the tug on her hair and a moan left her lips. She loved when he did that, grabbed her hair, slapped her ass, or moved her however he wanted. His strong hands and the power he commanded made her melt, crave him more. She gripped his cock tighter, squeezing it, as her head was pulled back. "I do. My god, it's so big and strong," even with the water running down her thighs, she could feel her juices flooding her pussy again. She ran her fingers over the head of his cock, feeling the thick ridge, remembering how it pulled on her clit and lips every time he thrust into her. She arched back further as he pulled tighter on her hair, but not letting go of his cock. Pushing back into him further, to feel his hardness against her ass.

"That's it, push yourself back onto me," Jake directed.

Bella opened her legs further, feeling his hardness in her hand, the head of his bulbous cock brushing against her ass, brushing her pussy lips. She wanted him to take her again, but nervous it was going to hurt more than ever if he did. She tested herself, rubbing the head of his cock along her lips, "Ahh," she gasped feeling the tenderness of her pussy. "He wants inside me. I can push through if he wants me again," she thought to herself.

Jake moved her forward, out of the water, pushing her shoulders to bend her over. He felt her release his cock, and put her hands on each side of the shower wall to steady herself. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down on her pussy, "Good. She is soaking wet and slick again," he thought, feeling her juices coating his cock. "Are you ready for another round Bella?" he asked. Not waiting for her response, he slipped the head of cock into her gaping swollen pussy.

"Oh my god. P...p... please go slow. I don't know how much I can handle," she gasped.

"Just relax, baby girl, I am going to make this one quick," and thrust inside her.

Bella screamed at the intense invasion. "Oh fuck!" feeling him bury himself inside her. Her pussy was on fire, tender, and sensitive, feeling her orgasm rise through her already.

Jake reached around, squeezing her tits in both his hands as he rocked into her, in & out in a steady, forceful rhythm. He sensed her losing her grip on the wall as her knees started to shake. He moved her forward, "Grab the ledge in front of you," he directed her. When her hands went to the built-in seat in front of her, he grabbed her hips tight and started thrusting into her from behind with more force.

Tim unlocked the door and immediately heard her screams as he stepped inside. She was no longer moaning and screaming, they were deep, screams of pleasure. Crying out loud and sensual with a mix of "fuck", "yes, yes" and "oh my god's" mixed between. Tim went to the bathroom and saw the sight of his life. The forever life-changing sight of Bella bent over, her big beautiful boobs swinging, and a strong man fucking her from behind.

Jake's hand smacked her ass hard, causing Bella to release another loud, "Fuck yes! spank me!"

His hand left her ass and went to her wet hair, cascading over her face, as he thrust into her. Using both hands, he pulled her hair back, wrapping it around his left hand, and forcing her head up. "I want you to take every inch of me, Bella. Fuck my cock and I will come for you," he directed, with a slap on her ass again.

Bella cried out again, letting herself scream made the pain in her pussy more pleasurable. She felt like her pussy was going to break, her orgasm about to flood through her. "Fuck me!!! Fuck my married pussy!" she screamed at him. She felt the grip on her hair tighten, felt his cock tense up on her inner walls, and she knew he must have been close already. Suddenly, her orgasm came crushing through and she screamed out a string of unintelligible words. She screamed loud and long, nothing intelligible, just screams of joy, pain, and pleasure all mixed. She tried to look over her shoulder at him, but the grip on her hair was too tight. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Jake!"

Jake let go of her hair and gripped her hips tight again, plowing into her as fast as he could, her tight pussy milking his cock with every stroke. He was close. "Come on you fucking slut! I'm going to fill you with so much cum!" as grunted.

"Then do it!! Fuck me! Give me that big cock, Jake!" As soon as the last word left her screaming lips she felt him unleash inside her.

Tim was standing in the bathroom on the other side of the glass wall, in shock, at the sight of his wife. Just last week she experienced her first toy, and never done, or even talked about something like this in their entire marriage. Now, here she was, bent over, being fucked by a big cock. In 1 week she had gone from his sweet, wholesome, inexperienced sexy wife to another man's slut. Her screams and the foulness of her words were shocking. It looked like a porn scene he had watched earlier in the week. His wife was now his porn star. Seeing him unload inside her, his stomach turned, knowing Jake was inside her bare, filling her insides with his cum.

Jake's grunts were fierce. The way he thrust and grunted in rhythm, filling her with his cum, had so much power over her. She felt his streams of cum hitting her inner walls. It felt like a warm jet of fluid shooting inside her, filling her womb. When she felt himself ease out of her, she collapsed to the marble floor. Curled up, her arms crossed on the hard bench, her head resting on her arms, trying to calm herself. Her pussy was on fire, afraid to touch herself, or even look at herself, fearing what she would see down there. She was frozen, afraid to move. She closed her eyes, calming herself, controlling her rapid heartbeat, and the soreness of her wrecked pussy.

Tim moved closer, his hands on the glass wall, seeing his wife collapsed on the wet floor. "Honey? Bella? Are you okay?"

She lifted her head and looked up at Tim on the other side of the glass. "Yes, I'm fine." She moved and grimaced, feeling her pussy and insides react to the shift. "I feel incredible. It was the wildest moment of my life," and smiled at him softly. "I just. I just don't know if I can move."

Jake kneeled next to her, brushed her wet hair from her face, hooked his arm around her back, the other under her knees, and hoisted her up into his arms. He carried her out of the shower and set her naked body on the large granite bathroom counter. With a soft white towel, he started dabbing her skin, drying her body. Gingerly dabbed the water off her neck, her chest, tummy, and down her thighs. He gently parted her thighs, exposing her pussy to Tim. The three of them looked at her pussy together. Her pussy was now a crimson red, with swollen, puffy lips, and a gaping hole. Tim could see the inside's of her pussy through the gaping hole Jake's big cock left.

"Does it hurt?" Tim asked sheepishly.

Bella shook her head, "No, it doesn't hurt like in pain, just sore. Tender," and her words trailed off. "I'm sorry, I did it again. You don't like her anymore do you?" lowering her head shamefully.

"What? Of course, I do. You are beautiful! Even, even with, you know," looking at her mess of a pussy.

Bella looked up at him, "Really? Will you still kiss her and play with her when you want?"

"Of course! I won't ever stop kissing you and your kitty."

"I could use your kisses now," she said bashfully.

Tim leaned into her and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and kissed him on the lips.

Tim's hand brushed against her pussy, and she tensed. "Oh, so tender. Will you kiss her better, honey?" she whispered.

He smiled softly and nodded. He bent lower and kissed her puffy, swollen pussy lips.

She shrieked. "Softly!"

Jake offered his advice, "Tim, just use your tongue softly. Her juices will keep her wet and soft, and heal faster."

Tim did as suggested, and ran his tongue up and down on her puffy red lips. Parting them with his tongue, her fluids flowed. The satisfying "aah" from Bella let him know she was enjoying it, and feeling better. A glob of warm cum touched his tongue, as it flowed from her pussy. She was watching him. He looked up at her, as Jake's cum went from his tongue, into his mouth and down his throat. She smiled proudly. Tim stood up and told her they should get her home and into bed.

"Bella, the next couple of days you are going to be very sore. It's normal. You should avoid wearing panties for the next 2- 3 days. Use frozen bags of peas, to bring the swelling down, and you will recover quicker. Understand?" questioned Jake, while directing her on how to care for herself.

"Okay. Thank you, Jake," as he helped her off the counter. She made her way to the living room, as Tim handed her bra and dress to her. She put her bra on and slipped into her dress, shimmied up her thighs like she had that evening getting ready for Tim.

"Do you want to wear your heels?" Tim asked, holding them out to her.

"I probably should, so I don't look like a prostitute leaving the hotel dressed like this."

Tim's eyebrows raised and nodded in agreement. He helped her feet slip into her heels and buckled them for her.

Jake took her in his arms, kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and told her, "You are an amazing woman, Bella. I hope this isn't the last time we see each other," and slipped his business card into her bra, without Tim seeing.

"Thank you for the wonderful night, Jake. It was amazing," and kissed his lips.

Tim and Jake shook hands, Tim thanking him as well. "Did I just thank a man for fucking my wife?" he wondered and felt stupid for saying.

Bella and Tim walked to the elevators, neither saying a word. In the elevator, Bella hooked her arm into Tim's and nuzzled her cheek into his shoulder. Tim's heart melted, having his sweet wife back in his arms. He walked her through the lobby, her heels clicking again on the marble floors, drawing attention again. This time, all he could think about was what everyone else was thinking, as they looked at her. Hours earlier looking beautiful and sexy. And now, leaving the hotel with wet hair, dress disheveled, and looking freshly fucked. "Could they tell," he wondered.

The valets were slow now, at 2 a.m., delivered their BMW fairly quickly. This time as Bella slipped into the car seat, her legs forced open as she got in, noticed the same Valet looking between her legs at her freshly fucked, bare pussy. She smiled up at him, and whispered, "He was wonderful."

"Oh shit," he heard the valet announce to his friends.

When Tim and Bella pulled into the garage, Bella opened her door and grimaced as she swung her feet out. Tim rushed to her side of the car. "Let me help you, baby," he said gingerly, taking her by the elbow to lift her out of the car. Inside, she stopped at the washing machine, she reached behind her to unzip her dress. "I'll get that," and slowly unzipped her dress, slid it off her shoulders, and pushed it to the floor. He could smell the scent of coconut mixed with sex as he kneeled to undo her heels. He watched her walk naked through the house to the bedroom, admiring her body, her ass, and the jiggle of her tits. He could see Jake's cum dripping down the back of her thighs. He wanted to reclaim her, fuck his wife like the other husbands did in the videos he watched. But he knew she wouldn't want to, as sore and exhausted as she looked.

Bella went to the bedroom bathroom and took a long look at herself in the mirror. "Look at you!" she said out loud to herself. Smiled at herself, putting her hands on her hips, "You look like a mess Bella. You fucking hot wife!" Admiring herself in the mirror. "I can't believe you just let another man fuck you like that." She pulled a middle drawer out of the cabinet, put her left foot on it, and looked at her pussy in the mirror. "Oh my god. My pretty little kitty," parting her thighs, seeing her bright red, almost bruised pussy. "Fuck, that cock was big and powerful, wasn't he?" talking to her pussy like a best friend. "You'll be back to your pretty little self soon. Oh, I know you will crave it again. Welcome to the hot wife life, I guess," caressing her bare swollen pussy with her fingertips.

Tim stood at the bedroom door, looking into the bathroom, watching his wife talking to herself. She was proud of herself for being a slut wife. She liked how her pussy looked after being used by a big strong cock. His dick hardened, watching her touch and talk to herself. Good! She would be the hottest wife anyone ever had, knowing he needed to encourage her more. He lowered his pants and started stroking his cock, watching her. The way she looked at herself in the mirror, caressing her pussy with her right hand, and playing with her nipples with the other. She pulled her fingers away, seeing Jake's creamy white cum on her fingers, putting them in her mouth, and cleaning them, with her eyes closed. Tim let out a moan, catching her attention.

Bella looked at the doorway, being caught. She smiled at him. With her index finger, she motioned him to come into the bathroom and join her. He clumsily stepped out of his pants and boxers, as she turned and moved to the shower door, stepping into the warm water.

He reached the steamed shower door and asked if he could join her. She smiled and turned into the water, letting it run over her face, hoping he would just step in and join her. When he didn't, she looked at him and told him to join her. Tim stepped in and wrapped his arms around his wife. His cock was hard, poking against her ass. She reached back like she had with Jake, gripping his shaft. not nearly as thick or long, she stroked his shaft, over the head of his dick.

"How does it feel having a hot wife, Honey? Are you disappointed at all?" she asked without looking at him.

"It was fun and so erotic seeing him flirt with you in the bar," his voice trailing off.

"But?" she asked boldly.

"But it was a little overwhelming to see him touch you. You know, like that. He's just, you know.

"Yeah, I know. His cock is huge," she grinned to herself, still stroking his behind her. "But you liked watching me? I mean, you came in your pants, Tim!" and giggled.

"Yes, I did. It was just so wild. How he, how he fucked you like that." he struggled to say.

"My god, that man knows how to fuck. Could you see me losing control of myself? It was just mind-blowing!" she said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I thought he broke you at one point. I saw your eyes roll back into your head," he admitted.

"Was that your favorite part? Seeing me lose it like that?"

"Umm, I don't know, it was a lot to see," he mumbled.

"So it wasn't then? Come on, tell me. Tell me your favorite part about watching me, I need to know!" she pleaded as she turned around to face him.

"Well, okay. When I came back to the room and opened the door, I heard you screaming, baby! He was fucking you hard!"

"Oh my god, I know. He was making me take him fast and deep!" she exclaimed. His dick stirred against her tummy. "Oh, you did like that uh?" gripping his dick in her hand tight.

Tim nodded and looked down at her stroking his dick in her hand.

"That must have made you so horny and hard, seeing me bent over in the shower. That big powerful cock slamming into my pussy," she teased, stroking his cock harder. "Did you like seeing him ride me hard, yanking my hair back?" her hand pumping his dick faster.

He nodded and mumbled, "Yes, Yes I did."

She put her free hand on his face, stroking his cheek, while gripping his cock and stroking his shaft. "Did you want to fuck me like he did? Pulling my hair and calling me a slut?" she hissed, jerking his dick in her hand.

"Yes, Bella! I wanted to fuck you like that so bad," he blurted out.

She let go of his dick, turned around, and bent over in their small shower. "Then do it!"

He looked at her beautiful ass, cum still leaking down her thighs from Jake, the water hadn't washed away yet. He found her gaping entrance easily and pushed. Bella didn't respond how she normally did, so he thrust into her harder. She moaned and pushed back onto him more. He held her hips like Jake had, and proceeded to fuck her as hard and fast as he could. She let little moans escape her lips as he pumped his dick into her. Pulling back as far as he could and slammed into her again, and again.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers