Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the name of the store, baby girl?"

She stepped back out, asking the girls the name of the store. She replied to Jake, "Pretty Little Things," blush emoji.

"Tell them to hold it," he directed. "Looking forward to seeing you in it Friday night," wink emoji. "How does your ass look in it?"

Before she could take another pic of her ass in the mirror, her phone started ringing- Facetime call. Her heart jumped. Her face beamed, excitedly, as she answered, seeing Jake looking at her. "That's a hot little dress, baby girl! Go ahead, twirl around, let me see more of it."

Bella did as she was directing, blushing and smiling so big her cheeks were getting sore. She held her phone on as she turned, letting him see from every angle.

"Does it hold your big boobs? Bounce them," he directed.

She pushed her chest out, and bounced her boobs up and down, barely covered, but contained, her nipples visibly hard in it. "Yeah, it holds them good."

"Bend over. Show me that ass," he directed again in his commanding, but gentle tone.

Bella did as instructed, bending over at the waist, aiming the camera back over her shoulder, and then again in the mirror, and teased him more with a sexy smile. She put a foot on the bench, and let the dress ride up high on her thighs, letting him get a peek at her bare pussy. "You know I can't wear a bra with this dress?" she said with a smirk.

"Good, I want you completely bare anyway. I'll send you details for Friday," and disconnected.

She changed back into her blue sundress, told the salesgirl her boyfriend would be buying, and rushed back through the mall to get to the grocery store. She rushed through the grocery store, watching the time as she went. Knowing she won't be done in time to be home for the boys. She got enough to make dinner and rushed home. She felt like she got nothing done, other than being eye candy for both Tim and Jake. On the drive home, she thought about how she would ask Tim for another night with Jake. "Was it too soon? What about the boys, this would be the 3rd Friday night in a row she shipped them off. What if Tim didn't want to? He seemed to want me to. He told me to get a new dress. Oh no, I forgot to send Tim a pic! This hot wife life was getting to be stressful," she swam in her thoughts.

She pulled up as the boys rode up into the front yard on their bikes. "Mom, Kyle got into trouble," his little brother snitched.

"It's not a big deal. I got detention for messing around during class with Javier. But Mr. Girard wants to meet with you," Scott confessed.

"Scotty! Oh my god. When does he want to meet?" Bella asked in a scolding tone, and she looked at Kyle not to snitch on her again for saying, God.

"I think Friday after school, but not sure."

"Geez! Get inside and start on your homework," and chased the boys inside with a bag in each arm.

They moved through the evening rituals, dinner, more homework, showers, kitchen cleaning, and making lunches. Tim came up behind Bella in the kitchen, grabbed her ass in both hands and asked if she went shopping. Bella fought back the urge to lie, she'd never lied to him before and didn't want to start now. Being honest with each other would be critical as they walked through this new journey together. "I started to look, even went to the mall, but with grocery shopping, Target, and errands I just ran out of time. Maybe tomorrow," she said hanging her head in guilt.

"It's okay, I just thought about you in a hot little dress all day," and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to take my shower," and headed for the bedroom.

He was so sweet and gentle with her. She loved that about him. She grabbed his hand to stop him, "So, what kind of dress were you imagining me wearing today?" and gave him a pouty look.

He looked over her body, "I'm not sure. Something short. Like really short. Something that shows off your boobs, maybe your tummy too."

"So you basically want me naked with my nipples and kitty covered?" and hit him on the arm. "Does it turn you on that much to see me looking so sexy and slutty?" she whispered, running one hand up his chest, the other one cupping his cock and balls.

He nodded, not sure he could admit it out loud that seeing her be so slutty was the hottest thing ever.

"Go take your shower, and I'll get the kids to bed. Maybe we'll have time to talk more about this dress on your mind," as she gripped his hardening dick harder.

She got the boys to sleep and went to take her shower while Tim was watching TV in bed. She peeled off her dress, letting him see she was bare, except for her bra, dropped it on the floor, and walked into the shower. She washed her body, admiring her kitty as she washed, still so smooth and back to her pretty self. She parted her lips and circled her clit, and felt her slick juices coat her finger. She tasted herself on her finger and continued washing and rinsing. She dried herself and went to her walk-in closet, looking for a nighty. She found the one she wore on her wedding night and wondered why she didn't wear lingerie to bed more often. She was a little thinner on her wedding night, so her boobs overflowed the top, her pink areolas showing on the lace cups. The front fell open on her tummy and stopped at the top of her thighs in front, and half her ass in the back. She remembered wearing white, satin bikini panties that night but had no use for them now. She walked out of the bedroom to give Tim a goodnight surprise, but he was already asleep, breathing heavily. She crawled into bed, feeling alone with her thoughts of the day. How Jake seemed to make her nipples tingle with his words, and her kitty drips with his commands. She picked her phone off the nightstand and scrolled through their messages, seeing the selfies she took for him, and the silver dress. She needed to do 3 things tomorrow; find a way to tell Tim about Jake's dinner invite, go dress shopping for Tim, and finish grocery shopping so she could feed her family. She laid in bed, caressing her bare tummy under the cool sheet, over her exposed hip, and between her thighs, gently caressing her bare kitty lips in both hands. She may never wear panties again, as she parted her lips, craving to be fucked, and pushed her finger into herself. She pulled her finger out, circling her clit, tasted herself on her finger, and closed her eyes.

She woke up to Kyle climbing on their bed, waking them up. She teased him, tossed his hair, and pushed him over in a playful wrestle move onto Tim. The sheet got pulled down as Kyle rolled over onto Tim, realizing she was barely covered, her boobs falling out over the nighty and no panties. She shrieked, quickly covered herself, and got Tim's attention that she was almost naked. Tim laughed at her as she held the sheet up to her neck. It wouldn't have been so embarrassing when they were younger, but not they knew body parts. Tim ushered Tim out of their bedroom to get ready for school and closed their bedroom door. Bella climbed up on the bed, on all fours, so Tim could see what he missed last night.

"I was going to give you a goodnight kiss, but you were already asleep," playing with a nipple from her hanging breast.

"Really? How about one now?" as he rubbed his hardening dick in his boxers.

"Well, I would, but you will be late for work," as she rolled to her back and opened her legs to show him her bare wet kitty. "But maybe I will let you have a little taste before you go," grinning while playing with her wetness.

He didn't hesitate, climbing up on the bed between her thighs, and licking her wetness. She put her hands in his hair, holding his mouth against her, letting him drink her sudden gush of juices. She needed to be touched. She lifted her hips, bringing his mouth to her clit, grinding on his lips. "Put your fingers inside," she whispered.

He was shocked at how bold she was being. She never let him lick her like this before, as his tongue ran up and down on her smooth kitty lips, flicking her clit. He inserted his finger and started fucking her while lapping up her juices. Hearing her moan in pleasure made him want to lick her harder, finger her more.

"Another finger," she gasped, feeling her orgasm building.

Whenever he had fingered her, he only used his index finger to help her orgasm. "Two fingers?" he asked hesitantly, looking up at her.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Just do it! I am so close," as she pulled her legs back wider for him.

"Yes!, Yes, don't stop," she whined, bucking her hips into his mouth.

His fingers were pushing into her faster and harder than he ever had done before. He was watching her face, back to look at her pussy taking his fingers, and back to her face. He loved the look on her face when she was about to cum. He put his lips back to her clit, and start licking and sucking on her as his fingers worked inside her.

"Just your fingers! Yes, keep going", and she reached for his hair, needing something to hold as her orgasm was building. She looked him in the eyes, knowing her orgasm was about to come crashing in on her. And she froze. "Did you just look at your watch!" she said angrily at him.

"Babe, I am going to be late for work!" he pleaded, sliding his fingers from her as she rolled off the bed.

"Whatever, I'm getting into the shower. Can you get the boys their lunches from the fridge," as she walked to the bathroom peeling off her nighty. In the shower, she was frustrated Tim wouldn't pleasure her for just a few more minutes. But he wanted to show her off to others, for his pleasure. The more she thought about his selfishness, the more disappointed she became in wanting to pleasure him. Now how do I bring up Jake's dinner invite?

She did her morning routine, finally getting caught up on her house duties. Now she needed to go grocery shopping. As she was walking to the garage, her phone beeped. He better be apologizing, she thought as looked at the text. Her heart skipped and a smile came across her face, Jake.

"How's my baby girl this morning?"

"Frustrated," sad, emoji. "How are you handsome?"

"Great here! Excited to see my baby girl in a couple of days. But tell me why you are frustrated." he replied.

Bella ran through last night and this morning's disappointing situation that has left her frustrated and wanting more. She explained how she didn't tell Tim about her shopping event, or about the dinner invite, which is making her more stressed.

"I wish I could help. What can I do for you?" he asked with sincerity.

"Nothing you can do today, but maybe you can do something in a couple of days, IF he agrees, of course."

He suggested she do something that would make him happy, as well as move on from this morning's letdown, so he would be more willing to agree to the Friday dinner date. She agreed that was a good idea, and would think about it.

"One more thing baby girl!"

"Yes?" knowing a command was coming.

"I don't want you to touch that little kitty, have sex, or be touched until I can get my hands on you. Understand?"

Bella gasped out loud and put her hand on the hood of the car to steady herself as she felt herself dripping into her leggings. "No touching at all?" she quickly responded.

"Nothing. I want your little kitty greedy and craving my attention when I see you. And I will know," wink emoji.

"Oh my god," she thought. She squatted down on the bumper to get her legs moving, clearing her head, and stopping the flow from her kitty. She started typing, "Yes, dadd," but stopped herself. Why did she feel the sudden need to call him daddy? "Yes, Sir," and hit send.

She made her way through the grocery store, checking off item by item on her list while trying to think of something she could do to get Tim to want to meet Jake for dinner. With her new instructions not to touch herself, she had to be careful. She needed to get Tim so worked up he would want to share her with Jake again. She got home, put the groceries away, and tried to think of something to make Tim so worked up he would do anything.

She went to her closet and pulled out a cute red sundress Tim had always liked. She hooked on the new red bra, put her hair in a pony, and did her makeup, heavy on the eyes, with bright red lips. She slipped into the comfy red dress and made her wall to the wall. She went back to the store with the silver dress, and the two young clerks remembered her, complimenting red on her. Asking what they could help her find for her boyfriend.

"Well, this one is for my husband," grinning, as the girls laughed with her. They went through helping her find something in red. They picked out a few hot club dresses and let her have the dressing room.

She sent Tim a text, apologizing for being so needy and she wanted to make him smile.

His reply came back quickly, "It's okay, I understand. You always make me happy."

"But I want to get you something to make you happier," attaching a selfie in the dressing room looking up in her red sundress.

"Oh wow, are you dress shopping for me?"

"I am and found a couple. I can't choose which one. Want to help? Not too busy with work?"

"Yes, I want to help!"

Bella changed into the red satin dress first. She had a hard time pulling it over her hips it was so tight. She had to lose the bra, it wasn't made to wear one anyway with the thin spaghetti straps. She adjusted her boobs in it, nipples barely covered, her ass halfway covered, mid-thigh length in front. She tweaked her nipples, making them hard and poking thru, lifted her foot onto the dressing room bench, looked up, and snapped a selfie. Send.

"Oh shit, Bella!" That dress is hot! But you can't wear that in public, it barely covers anything."

"I know! It's hot huh?" as she went to her knees, rested her boobs on the bench, nipples almost visible, ass showing, and snapped another selfie. Send. "You said you wanted to show off your hot wife!" smile emoji.

"Bella! What are you doing? That's so naughty!"

"Well? Do you want to show your hot wife off or not?"

"I do. Of course. But, wow. I don't know about that dress in public."

"Okay, I have one more I think you might like." Bella changed into the silver one Jake chose for her to wear. She adjusted her boobs in it, making sure the cutouts were lined up on her rib cage and hips, and her boobs were covered more. She tried stretching it further over her ass, so it didn't look as short as the red one. She stood up straight, smiled big, and took a selfie, not as sensual as the red one, but enough to make him want to see her in it again. Send. She took another one with pouty lips like she was blowing him a kiss, bent over slightly so he could see her cleavage. Send.

She waited, hopeful he would love the silver dress. She was getting aroused thinking about wearing it out to dinner for Jake, and Tim too. She desperately wanted to touch herself right there. She lifted the dress and her kitty was glistening. Frustrated at Jake's command, she pulled the dress down off her body and returned to her street clothes.

"Get it!" was his reply. "I am so hard right now, I am rubbing my dick under my desk."

"You are going to get caught!" laughing emoji. "So you like it?"

"I love it! You are going to get so many looks. That guy, Jake, would probably cum in his pants seeing you wear that!"

The mention of Jake made her blush and feel guilty. "Oh you would love that, wouldn't you? Walking me into a restaurant wearing this little dress for you, holding your arm while everyone stared at my ass and tits?" She put her finger in her mouth, and took a selfie with a pouty look, her finger pushing down her lower lip. Send

"Yes! Let's go out on Friday night. We can get a sitter for the boys."

Oh my god, he wants to go out again! And she started to drip at the prospect of seeing Jake. "We'll see. Let's talk about it tonight." Bella was excited walking through the mall and driving home. She desperately wanted to touch herself. She was craving more attention, and it was only 5 days since Jake completely wrecked her.

She greeted Tim in the garage, as usual, keeping the good housewife persona when not being the hot wife. She wrapped her arms around his neck when he got out of the car, he grabbed her ass in both hands and they kissed.

"Did you get the dress? Can I see it on you?" were the first words out of his mouth.

Damn him! "Hi babe, how was your day? Sorry, I let you down this morning," rolling her eyes but keeping the embrace. She still needed him to want to take her out on Friday night.

"I'm sorry. I am! But you know how I hate being late into the office," kissing her forehead and holding her tight in his arms made her feel better.

"Do you want to take me out Friday night again?" she asked, looking up with a soft smile.

"Yeah, I do. Been hard all day thinkin' about you in that silver dress."

"Okay, then let's plan it out tonight. I have some ideas and want to talk to you about them," kissed him quickly and hustled inside to start dinner.

After getting the kids showered and into bed, she finally got the opportunity to talk to Tim about Friday, not sure how to tell him about Jake's invite. She jumped into the shower, washed, and avoided spending any time on her kitty with her soapy slick hands. Opting to use the loofah instead to wash herself. She dropped the loofah on the floor and bent over to pick it up, and the image of her bent over in the shower with Jake made her shiver. She felt herself drain, her nipples stiffened, and she had to play with them. She rolled them in both her hands as she let the water run over her head and face.

"You going to be in there all night?" Tim called through the steamed glass doors.

Breaking her focus on her nipples, she said, "Just a minute. Almost done, just thinking." She stepped out, a big towel wrapped around her, as Tim hurried past her to take his shower. She picked out a black nighty, and climbed on top of the bed, on her tummy, leaning on her elbows with her chin in her hands. Hoping Tim would be aroused seeing her in her nighty when he got out of the shower. She turned off the bedroom light, keeping the closet light on to give a nice glow over the bed. And she waited.

Tim got out, put on his boxers and shorts, and went to get into bed before seeing her lying on the bed watching him. "I thought you were asleep! You turned the lights off."

"Oh my god, Tim!" she caught herself getting mad and giggled. "I thought we would talk about Friday?"

"Yeah, okay. Are you going to wear that silver dress? We could go to a nice dinner in the City," he suggested eagerly.

"Hmm, I like it! A nice dinner, wearing my little dress. Are you going to show me off again?" she said with a grin and widening smile.

"Well yeah! Of course."

Bella rolled to her side, letting her left boob fall out of her nighty, parting her legs, so he could see she was bare. "Are you going to show me off? You know I can't wear panties or a bra in that silver dress?"

"Yeah, I noticed," staring at her hard nipple. Watching her legs open, and her wet kitty on display.

"Will you get rock hard seeing another man looking at my bald, smooth pussy under my dress?" she grinned again, biting her lower lip. "Would you like that?"

"Hmm, yes," he admitted, watching her run her fingers over her bare tummy to her thighs and back up to her nipples, that were now out over the top of her nighty.

"You want to see him touch my thighs," running both her hands over her inner thighs as she opened them wider. "Are you going to let him touch your hot wife's pussy for you?"

"Yeah, I want him to."

She ran her hand up his thigh, into his loose basketball shorts, and felt for his dick. He was still soft, so she decided to tease him more. "What if he has a big cock? Are you going to make him fuck your hot wife?" as she gripped his shaft tight in her hand.

"What if he wants to put his big cock in my mouth? Are you going to tell me to suck his cock on my knees?"