Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I am" he mumbled out.

"Tim, did you jerk off in the shower thinking about me in that silver dress? Be honest."

He looked her in the eyes and nodded.

"Hmm, that is so hot. Did you think about me bent over, getting fucked by another man in that silver dress?" as she caressed his shaft and cupped his balls.

He nodded, looking at her playing with her nipples in one hand, rubbing his dick with the other.

"Who is this other man fucking me, Tim? Was it another man in the bar eye fucking me when I walked in? Or was it Jake's big strong cock plowing into me how you like?"

He so wanted to be hard, wishing he hadn't jerked off in the shower. He just watched her tease him with her nipples, her pussy lips so wet and shiny.

"Who was fucking me, Tim?" squeezing his shaft, her thumb over the hole in his dick. "It was Jake wasn't it? His big cock, thrusting into me, reminding me what a hot wife I am for you. Being so slutty for him and his big cock."

"Hmm Hmm, it was Jake," he mumbled.

"Good! Maybe he will be at the restaurant. Or maybe I should call him and tell him I need a hot date?" gauging his reaction.

"You would call him? That would be so hot. Like a real date?" he blurted, with a little too much excitement in his voice.

Bella looked up at him, dripping wet as she pulled on her nipple and let it go. This was way easier than expected. "Yes, I will if you want me to. I would be more comfortable with Jake taking me since I know him already. Do you want me to be a total slut for him, honey?" rubbing and pulling both her nipples.

"Yeah, do it tomorrow. Call him. Beg him to meet us for dinner," he told her, watching her nipples in her fingers. He reached out to touch her kitty, but she slapped his hand away.

"Not until after Friday, when you reclaim me," she teased, rolling back to her tummy. She reached for his shorts again, yanking them down, his dick still soft, but stirring. She held his soft dick, squeezing the shaft, wanting to pump blood back into it. "Tell me what you want me to do for him and his big cock," as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. She started to hum on his dick, her saliva all over the head while holding the base. "Tell me what a slut wife you want me to be for him, or I'm going to stop," she warned.

He fumbled for words, "Okay, I want you to be his slut."

She put his dick in her mouth, all the way down, until her lips were touching his balls and stomach and back out. "Tell me how," without looking at him, taking his dick into her throat again.

"Let him touch you at dinner. Do whatever he wants you to do, ahh."

"What else? Be specific, or I am stopping," and plunging back down on him, stuffing his dick in her mouth.

"Okay. Hmm, I don't know," he whined.

She pulled off his dick and lifted his shorts back over it. "Okay then, guess you have to wait now," she grinned. Tim grunted and laid down next to her and was snoring within minutes. Bella lay in the dark, thinking how she would tell Jake the good news tomorrow. She was excited to see him again. Thrilled that Tim wanted her to do the things she wanted to do with Jake. She controlled the desire to touch herself and fell asleep.

In the morning, Bella made breakfast, wearing her loose comfy shorts and a tank top. When the boys weren't looking Tim would steal touches, grab her ass, grope her boobs, and tell her he was looking forward to playing again Friday. She only smiled at him teasingly. The kids ran out the door to school and she followed Tim to the garage to see him off to work. She thought how lucky she was to have the perfect life, the perfect husband, and now the perfect sex life. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She pulled back, and he looked at her puzzled. "That's what a hot wife does for her husband," gave him a grin and walked back into the house.

She didn't hesitate to text Jake. "We are good for Friday if you still want to?"

An immediate reply from Jake was, "Good! I will have a package delivered to your house by noon Friday. I want you to wear everything in it, nothing more, nothing less. Understand?"

"Yes! I am so excited! Anything else I should do to prepare myself for you? What restaurant? Time?"

"Be prepared to receive your package by noon, with enough time to follow the instructions in the box. Dinner is at 7 pm, but I will have a glass of wine waiting for you at 6 pm sharp."

"Thank you! I am dripping. I am not going to be able to focus on anything else!"

"Have you touched your kitty?" he asked, testing her.

"No, of course not. You told me not to. Tim tried last night, but I stopped him from touching her." smile emoji.

"Good girl. Send me a selfie, please," he asked with a command.

She looked at herself and didn't want him to see her in mom mode, so she rushed into her bedroom. She dug out the white nighty, from her wedding night, undressed, and slipped into it. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew she needed more. She put her hair in a pony, put her pink lip gloss on her lips, and dripped her Jergen's body glow lotion across her chest, rubbed it in so her skin was shiny and silky. She got on her bed, sitting on her knees with her feet under her, and adjusted her nighty, so her areola's were visible. She gave a blowing kiss pose and clicked the camera. Send.

"Very nice. You look amazing. I can't wait to see you again baby girl. See you tomorrow."

Bella busied herself all day, cleaning, doing errands for the boys, and cooking dinner earlier, just to keep her mind off the next 24 hours until she got her package from Jake. She had to change her shorts twice from being wet and sticky. She called Michelle, the boys' favorite sitter committed to watching the boys tomorrow night. She greeted Tim in the garage when he got home, happy for some company, and not left to her thoughts. It was torturing her. She needed to play with herself, someone to play with her, but knew she couldn't. Tim was teasing her, admitting he was excited for tomorrow and how he couldn't wait to see her in her dress. They had a minor make-out session in the garage. She encouraged him to play with her nipples but stopped him when he slid his hand into her loose shorts, turned, and teased him into the house to avoid him touching her kitty.

The evening went by fast helping the boys with homework, dinner, and getting the boys into bed after watching their family show on TV together. She took a long hot shower, playing with her nipples, thinking how she should do her make-up and hair tomorrow. She wore tighter shorts and a long tee to bed, in hopes it would stop Tim from touching her. She knew she needed to get a good night's sleep, but was so excited she couldn't relax enough until she finally closed her eyes at 12:30 a.m.

Friday morning was a whirlwind. Tim kept whispering things in her ear about her dress and about being his hot wife. Scotty overheard Tim's comment about her dress, and he asked if she got a new dress for their date night. She admitted she did, and was looking forward to wearing it for Dad.

"Oh my god, I can't let the boys see me in this dress," she thought. She had to figure out a way to get out of the house without being seen by the sitter or the boys. She followed Tim to the garage to send him off to work and told him her concern.

"That could be a problem. Let me think about it today. We'll figure something out. I'm not taking you out without seeing you in that dress!"

She busied herself, waiting for her package to arrive. She was constantly touching her nipples, and trying not to touch her kitty, feeling herself getting wet at the simple thought of the package. The doorbell rang, and she rushed to the door to collect her package. The UPS guy asked for a signature, and looked at Bella's big boobs in her tight tank top, braless with her nipples poking through. She smiled and thanked him, loving the lustful look he gave her.

She took the brown box to the living room and sat on the floor with it. She opened the box and found a pink box inside, with a hot pink bow and ribbon. She lifted it out and pulled on the ribbon. There was a dark pink card. She opened and read the card.

"Bella, I hope you are as excited as you are for our date tonight. I want you to wear EVERY item, nothing more, nothing less. Meet me at the bar in Ruth's Chris, inside the Grand Hyatt at 6 pm sharp. The bartender will hand you your drink. And Bella, you might want to take a good nap before getting ready."

She was so wet. She sat on her knees and started lifting things out of the pink box, each item wrapped in tissue. The dress was on top, as she held it up, remembering how sexy and small it was. A shoe box was next, opening it, and pulling out a pair of strappy silver high heels, she placed them on the carpet next to the dress. A pair of elegant earrings that would dangle just slightly from her ears, setting them next to the dress on the floor. Next was a long slender box. A silver necklace, or choker, but wouldn't be tight on her neck, just noticeably sexy. The next box was smaller, in a hot pink box. She opened the box and found a pink elastic rubber toy with a small note attached. "Before you get out of the car, insert it into your kitty, not before or not after." her fingers ran over the firm bulbous end, knowing this must be the end that's inserted. She could feel herself dripping wet. She desperately wanted to touch herself and experiment with the new toy, but knew she couldn't.

Bella took all her gifts to the bedroom and laid down next to them on the bed, trying to take a nap, but couldn't sleep. When she closed her eyes, she imagined all the erotic things she was about to experience tonight. Then suddenly thinking how she would get out of the house wearing her dress. She dozed and woke up with the idea.

Bella called Michelle, the sitter, and had her arrive earlier than planned, so she could take the boys to the park before dinner. She let Tim know her plan, to which he agreed and promised to be home earlier as well. It was time to start prepping herself. She slipped into her bathtub and instantly melted in the hot water. Relaxing in the bath, she parted her legs and inspected her kitty, still semi-smooth from her previous waxing. As she shaved her legs, she ran the razor over her kitty lips and top to make sure everything was smooth. She toweled herself in front of the mirror, admiring her figure and every inch of her body. Using a healthy dollop of lotion she applied it to every part of her body, including her ass and inner thighs. She threw on her sweat shorts and hoodie and went to her appointment at the M.A.C. counter to get her make-up done expertly. She explained to Kelly, the MAC artist, that it was a night out with her boyfriend, wearing a sexy club dress, and wanted to be the center of attention. She had great ideas Bella liked and gave her the liberty to make her look hot. The girls made small talk as Kelly worked her brushes over her face and eyes. Kelly complimented her diamond wedding ring and assured Bella her boyfriend, wink, would love her make-up. Bella blushed at being caught and admitted to loving the hot-wife lifestyle. Perfect timing as Kelly finished and turned her chair to look into the mirror. Her eyes were smoky, bringing a sexy alluring look, with lots of black eyeliner with a line that stretched to the far edges. Her foundation and blush gave her face a sensuous glow, and her lips had a darker pink liner with a lighter shiny lipstick making them look fuller. She looked younger and hotter than she ever imagined. Jake was going to hopefully love it, as well as the opportunity to make her face a hot mess with sweat and cum like he had done before.

Bella rushed home as the boys pulled up on their bikes, looking at her curious with makeup they had never seen her wear before. She told the boys Michelle would be coming soon to play with them and babysit them while Mom and Dad had a date night. They thought it was cool, and kept playing in the front yard. She kept watching the clock, hoping she would have enough time to make the final touches, slip into her dress, and get to the restaurant. She knew she couldn't be late.

Michelle arrived sooner than expected, but that was a good thing. Michelle complimented her makeup and told her she looked beautifully hot. She asked about her dress and Bella avoided giving too much detail. Tim pulled into the garage and she ushered him into the shower, telling him to hurry, and laid out his clothes; slacks and a nice dress shirt. When they were almost ready, giving them 45 minutes to get into the city and to the restaurant, she asked Michelle if she could take the boys to the park down the street. Michelle was helpful and wrangled up the boys. On her way out she whispered to Bella that the dress must be pretty hot, and gave her a wink.

Bella stood in front of the mirror, stripped off her comfy clothes, and sprayed liberal amounts of her perfume over her body before stepping into the dress. She pulled it slowly up her legs, over her ass, and up her chest. Adjusting the dress with the cutouts in the right places, checking herself from every angle.

She noticed Tim sitting on the bed watching her earnestly and smiled at him. "Do you like it?"

He just nodded, staring at her in disbelief.

She attached an earring to each ear and went to the bed to get the last two items lying on the bed behind Tim. She hoped he didn't notice the pink toy, so she could surprise him later. With her black clutch purse in hand, she slipped the pink toy into it and lifted out the necklace from its box. She stood in front of Tim and asked him to put it on her neck, with a smile. As he stood, she went to her knees in the dress and heels, mostly to test it, but also to drive Tim crazy. She looked up at him, smiled, and lifted her curled hair up as he wrapped it around her slender neck. As he fumbled with the clasp behind her neck, she asked, "Is this how you like seeing your hot wife, on my knees?"

He clasped the necklace, and gasped, "Oh Bella. You are so fucking hot on your knees."

She ran her hands up his thighs and grabbed his dick over his pants and squeezed. "Good. I want you to be proud of me. Now help me up."

They drove to the downtown Grand Hyatt without saying much, Tim stealing looks at her bare legs and exposed rib cage and Bella nervously adjusting herself and squirming in the tiny dress, feeling so exposed. As they pulled up to the valet line, she told Tim to go slow, she needed to do something first. As he stopped the car in line, she got the pink toy from her purse and pushed the little power button. He looked at her curiously, she smiled and spread her legs. She rubbed the toy on her lips a little, only to cover it with her already flowing juices, and pushed it inside her kitty. She gasped, but immediately felt comfortable having it inside her.

"What's that?" Jake asked.

"It's called a Lovense toy," and smiled at him and pulled her dress down what little of it would.

Her door was suddenly opened by the valet looking down into her dress. She swung her legs out and asked for his hand to help her stand. He helped hoist her to her feet and stared right into her chest. He was a cute guy, in his early 20s, she thanked him and kissed him on the cheek.

Bella took Tim's hand and headed inside to find the Ruth Cris' restaurant and bar. Heads turned while they walked through the big lobby, heels clicking on the marble floors, leering eyes, lustful looks all around her. She wished she could read minds, and wonder what people thought of her wearing this dress, curious what they would say to her or even do to her. The thought made her smile.

Tim was looking around the large lobby, searching for a Ruth Cris' sign, and noticing eyes on his wife. Everyone seems to be watching, looking, staring at his wife, even the female desk clerks. Her ass was amazingly sexy when she walked. The sides of her boobs were even visible in the top cutout. He felt his dick stirring knowing every man in the sight wanted to fuck his wife.

Bella saw the Ruth Cris' sign and pulled Tim to the front door. It was almost 6 p.m., right on time. They walked directly to the bar. Bella told Tim she was getting a drink, and stepped up to an empty spot on the busy bar. She made eye contact with a bartender, he smiled at her, got the attention of the other bartender, and came over to her.

"Bella, right?" he asked her, letting his eyes roam over her chest.

She nodded with a smile, enjoying his eyes on her.

He slid a glass of white wine in front of her, "Take a sip and tell me what you think," he said with a grin.

She looked at him curiously, put the glass to her lips, and immediately froze, wide-eyed. She put the glass down, and put both hands on the bar top. The toy inside her started buzzing lightly. "Oh my god," left her lips.

"Are you okay?" he said with a smile

"Hmm, Hmm, fine," as the buzzing stopped.

"Well, you haven't touched your wine yet. You need to take a sip before I tell you where to go next."

She looked at Tim standing alone and picked up her glass to try another sip. As soon as the glass touched her lips, she felt the buzzing in her kitty again. This time, prepared for it, she took a long sip, and let out a quiet, "Mmm, delicious," and smiled at the bartender. And the buzzing began again as she waited for further instructions.

"See that high table there along the wall? Sit on the high stool with your back to the wall, and he'll join you soon," he told her and walked away to other customers.

She looked at Tim, afraid to take a step feeling her kitty buzzing lightly. She took a step towards Tim, then another, and it started to subside. When she reached Tim, she started to tell him they needed to sit at that table by the wall. But as soon as the words started leaving her lips, a powerful buzz hit her pussy. She yelped and grabbed Tim's arm to steady herself. She gained her composure, and it hit her again. And again, as she held Tim's arm tight, trying not to lower herself to the floor. Tim was starting to get worried, asking her if she was alright.

"Fine, I'm fine. The toy inside me is a remote. He is controlling it," gasping, feeling flushed. They made their way to the table as instructed, feeling everyone watching her, feeling exposed in her dress as she walked past everyone to the table. She could hear comments about her from men and women, which only made her more horny and aroused being a hot-wife looking like a slut in public. She hoisted herself up on the seat, face out towards everyone, multiple eyes on her. The buzzing started again in random waves from low to high throbs inside her. She gripped the edge of the table and rode the waves of buzzing inside her. Parting her legs and squeezing them again. She make eye contact with multiple people looking at her, knowing they could see her smooth bare pussy every time she parted her legs.

Tim moved a tent card in front of her, "I think this is for you."

She read the tent card, "Stand up and walk around the bar slowly. I will be at your table when you return."

She slid off the chair, adjusted her dress, and looked around the bar. She didn't see him but could sense he was close. She started walking, feeling the buzzing start again lightly with every step. She could feel her juices start to tickle her inner thighs, wondering if she was dripping that much. As she moved through the bar, multiple men asked to buy her a drink. She was looking everywhere for Jake but didn't see him. A man asked her a question as a sudden bolt was sent through her pussy and she grabbed the stranger's arm to steady herself. He gave her a big smile, and she apologized and kept moving.

When she returned to the table, blushing, feeling herself tingle all over her body, she saw Jake standing at their table watching her walk to him.