All Comments on 'Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 03'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Love where this is going

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

Only one comment a day after being published? Is author deleting others? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story is awfully boring. Wife is fucking two guys. So what? There is no story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

The story was ok but acting like that in a restaurant or even a bar would get her kicked out of the cops didn’t arrest her for public indecency.

Spending the night in jail is not a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She needs to ditch all birth control & stop plan B pills. Let this stud knock her up, only then will she be a true slut of a wife.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

Good to see Tim got some of his balls back, but this series is still too cuck for me.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Good job, Rick. Got this story back on track. Of course it's a fantasy, so the scene in the bar, utterly ridiculous, is fine in this context. I can't figure out how a huge number of Loving Wives commenters can't understand the difference between reality and fantasy. Keep going man, looking forward to the next chapter. Keep Tim actively involved and all will be good.

rocketeer50rocketeer506 months ago

Went too far into abusive S&M with this. I’m out

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

Major improvement over chapter 2. I liked the scene with the waitress, hope you explore that side of Bella st some point

cgulden51cgulden516 months ago

A lost ruined wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The previous chapters were cuckold stories but this one has gone in the hotwife direction. Much better.

cynsharercynsharer6 months ago

We love how Bella u\is reacting to Tim's increased dominance and participation. Cyn likes being shared, not cuckolding so much. Good development of Bella and how she is smitten with Jake's using her, which she seems to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot. Especially liked Tim asserting himself, remembering that as her husband that they might allow another man to play with Bella occasionally but that he, Tim, is THE man in her life. Plenty of stories available with weak, wimpy cuck husbands who let other men dominate both their wives and them. Looked like Tim might be one of them after Chapter 2, but glad he found himself and that isn’t happening here. Wives who enjoy being naughty and acting a bit slutty at times are far sexier and more enjoyable than true sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really an enjoyable and hot series!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Wholesome whorewife gets porked.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Incredibly erotic. I too liked that Tim reasserted himself and that Bella liked it. The ass-fucking was special. This something that Bella likes and Jake’s cock is probably too big. I see a DP on the horizon. Bella is now a full-blown exhibitionist slut who has lost most of her inhibitions. She likes displaying her body and especially her big tits to other men. She has also mastered deepthroating, and will suck any man’s cock. Tim and Jake may have other plans for Bella; perhaps they will engineer a gangbang for her.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"She looked up and the young man was watching her suck his cock. She smiled up at him, rubbing the head of his hard cock on her cheek and lips, while stroking him. "You like that baby?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer and ran her tongue down the bottom side of his shaft to his balls. "

No hesitation here, Bella has very quickly become a self-confident exhibitionist slut who is enjoying showing off her blowjob skills on the bellhop in front of Jake and Tim. Bella loves an audience.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG335 months ago

What a slut he made of her great story keep it going

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19554 months ago

Ready for chapter 4!! So very hot and sexy, I really enjoy how Bella is enjoying becoming a hotwife!! 5 more stars!!

goodnabor789goodnabor7894 months ago

Great Story!! Exhibitionist, DP, Gangbang hopefully all will be explored in the next chapter.

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jones4 months ago

Finally, Bella takes it in the ass. And Tim’s glad he got to be the first one to do it.

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mr_Mrs_KMr_Mrs_K4 months ago

we loved reading this part!

Anvil61Anvil61about 1 month ago

Great story! Much more satisfying when Tim becoming more assertive!

lotusluvrlotusluvr10 days ago

Can’t wait to see if Tim cleans her full pussy Saturday night or Sunday morning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...