All Comments on 'Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 04'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

This was….less erotic and more disturbing. It’s almost like Tim hates who she is and won’t be happy until she is a used up whore: gaped, saggy and useless for anything but a cum dump.

At this point, Tim needs psychological help.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

like the journey

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yikes this went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Epilogue: The more Bella thought about it the more she realized Tim was nothing but a sissy wimp cuck. He wasn't a man or husband at all. Any man with strength and self-respect wouldn't give his wife away or put up with a wife sleeping around. She discovered she had no respect for the loser and began to despise him for being such a joke. She left one day with only the belongings she needed and moved in with her real man Jake. He would never share her and would probably kill her and any idiot she cheating with. That intense passion about being his only was what drove her to him. She left sissy fag Tim a note. "I'm gone loser, I belong to Jake now and he belongs to me. Keep everything including the two brats you'll raise to be sissy's just like you. Hope you will be happy cuck, but honestly, I couldn't give a shit." Tim cried and cried, but Bella laughed and laughed that she has been smart enough to get away from such a pathetic joke of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tim has created a monster. Once a woman starts getting big cock she’s hooked. There is nothing like having a slut for a wife. Hopefully they go to this party & find a few more friends. She’s going to eventually what another child from a well hung stud. It’ll be interesting to hear about her getting breed. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Since being a "hotwife" means she's been hit with the Martian slutray, that means it's time for a divorce before she brings home something you CAN'T divorce. Stupid

groesbeek63groesbeek636 months ago

finaly a real loving wives story here, and Tim is no wimp al all. if this story goes the right way, they both get what they wants: a loving lifestyle for borh of them. see no cuckold here actually.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A wholesome whorewife.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly6 months ago

I like the dynamic between the couple, none of the cuckolding tropes here. Hope you keep it up next a4c

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

This is getting better and better. I too like how Bella and Tim’s relationship seems to be getting stronger. They are into the hotwife lifestyle as partners more than dom/subs, which is good. Bella clearly now prefers a big cock in her cunt but Tim’s smaller cock in her ass gives her orgasms too. The big-titted slut will fuck anyone he wants. Love it.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“And I got a couple of toys you will like, and do you notice anything different?" letting him look at her face in the garage light. "I got my lips plumped!"

Bella is now advertising her desire for a cock in her mouth and throat with her new cocksucking lips. At this point probably any cock will do. The busty hotwife is getting cock so regularly that she is thinking about being fucked all the time.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I really like all the times when Bella is clothes shopping and standing in front of the mirror admiring her gym-toned and sexy body. I commented on her filled lips, but there may be more there. Why did this obviously gorgeous woman think that she would look sexier with filled lips? It could be that her body, good as it is, is not enough for her now. She seems to want to see a slut when she looks in the mirror. Perhaps the same urge may cause her to want even bigger tits. Her 36C tits are big, but perhaps not slutty enough; an enhancement to an E or even an F cup may give her the look that she might want. And that look may increasingly be that of a slut with a body that shouts “fuck me!” One body modification may very well lead to another for this very hotwife. Whatever, this is a fabulous story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“She confessed that's what she wanted the most, her husband to reclaim her and fuck her as hard and long as he wanted. She told him his orgasms were stronger and much more lately.

He turned the conversation to today. He wanted to remind her that she promised Jake she would go see him today, alone. But she didn't need reminding, it's why she was up already, thinking about it. They talked about what Jake maybe had in mind, and would she give him her ass. They both knew he wanted it, but he was much bigger than Tim. She asked him if she should save her bum hole for Tim alone. He looked at her, caressed her cheek, and told her to give it to him. He wanted to reclaim all of her. They both knew eventually Jake wouldn't be her only lover.”

I too like how the author has treated the relationship between Tim and Bella. Both are open and are sharing how Bella will be used sexually by other men and how this will lead to better and better sex and orgasms between the couple. Their conversation was like a strategy planning session for how Bella would be fucked by Jake. Can’t wait for he next chapter in this incredibly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have to wonder about the motivation of haters and trolls who read these stories knowing they hate them. Move on!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Bella is a great candidate to become a pornographic performer by choice. At this point it seems that she will fuck anybody with a cock or pussy, and soon will want to do it in front of a camera knowing strangers will be watching.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG335 months ago

Very good love the adventure and them learning to be a hot slutty wife keep it going

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

Terrific developments in this story. Loved the little vignette with the young guy in the bar and wished it had gone further. She's become the ideal wife and if Tim plays his cards right, they will have unlimited wonderful sexual adventures. Good work man, can't wait for your next chapter. Now just go back and delete the moronic comments from the usual Anonymous Loving Wives clique.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very Good Stories. I enjoyed reading about Bella’s transformation my wife was the same way (almost).We are both now in our late 60’s all of our sexual adventures happen in our 30’s and 40’s My wife Sally ( name changed) is still very attractive lady. We went to a lot of parties when we were young she and I had sex with other people back then.I did enjoy watching her dress and act like a slut and having sex with others including my brother we are still close to this day. I would encourage you other one’s out there to give the lifestyle a try we still have fond memories of the sexual adventures we had.

Luv2fly10Luv2fly104 months ago

Very enjoyable story and looking forward to further chapters!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Damn, you are so hot," he whispered, admiring her freshly fucked pussy. "I plan on taking your little hot ass tomorrow when I get home from work, so be prepared," kissing her goodnight and going back to bed.”

The author has created such a healthy and positive relationship between Tim and Bella that Bella fucking other men comes across as a positive experience for both of them. Tim’s self-confidence makes all the difference, and I love it.

HusbandXHusbandX4 months ago

Many of the quotes contain no attribution, and form incomplete sentences. Every time I hit one in the story it took me out of the story, because of missing words. For example:

"Sorry," returning the smile, and continued to move around the bar.

"Sorry," (he said, returning the smile, and...) or (she said, returning the smile, and....) or (he returned the smile, and...) or (she returned the smile, and...). Any of them work, anything but as written. The reference to the speaker is missing, and it can be an attribution, a name, or a pronoun...but something needs to go in there between the quoted statement, and the rest of the sentence

Again:

"Thanks! He got it for me. He likes showing me off. Damn, I forgot my lipstick," looking at herself in the mirror, adjusting her hair.

It could be:

she said, looking at herself in the mirror, or it could be

she looked at herself in the mirror, or it could be

Bella said, looking at herself in the mirror, or it could be

Bella looked at herself in the mirror.

Having said that, those moments are perfect times to go for a stronger verb. Bella could look at herself in the mirror, but she could also gaze, study, glance, stare, or do something with a stronger, more descriptive verb, than just look. Just an observation.

There is a certain redundancy in some sentences, using the same word more than once, For example:

She could feel the girl's breath on her chest as she breathed.

Brreath, breathed. One or the other might be changed out to lend variety and depth, and to use a stronger word. It might be "she felt the girls breath on her chest as she panted/sighed/gasped/wheezed, etc.

Last observation; drowning in pronouns:

Tim confessed he loved watching how he fucked her and bent her to his will.

He, he, her, her, his. Five pronouns in there, and no playbook. The sentence can be read several ways, and if one gets lost just in that sentence, it takes a quick re-read to re-orient, and the magic of the story has been lost.

Perhaps: Tim confessed he loved how Jake fucked her, and bent her to his will. A little attribution goes a long way.

I can't get past the grammar and syntax to dive into the plot or characters. For any fiction, I have to "suspend disbelief" long enough to read and put myself in the story, but I keep getting pulled out. Editing will help. The dynamic between Bella and Tim and Jake (et al) is interesting and enticing and I'd like to know the characters and the story better, but the sentence structure make a rocky road instead of a highway.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story has lost traction, getting sloppy with your wording. Please tighten.

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 2 months ago

Loving this series, especially the showing off.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Great story! Very well put together. I can’t think of a better way to hear about a hot wife. I realyl hope you continue with the stories!!

wantstowatch19wantstowatch1911 days ago

Loved the way the wife wanted more and more, just as I would want my wife to become, loving the showing off to others and teasing other men, more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES