Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Whole wife learning the hot wife life.
11.6k words
4.56
23.6k
60
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
591 Followers

This is Part 4 in the continuing journey for Bella and Tim into the hot wife lifestyle. If you haven't read previous chapters, it will make chapter 4 even more erotic for you.

Tim woke up and rolled over to look at Bella already awake. He reached over her, caressed her hip, and told her good morning. She smiled, already fully awake, and told her how much fun she had last night, and still sore. They talked about his aggressiveness when they got home, and how he took her ass last night. He confessed he had been wanting to for so long, but didn't know how to ask her, and if she would like it or not. They admitted lots to each other, and how getting the new dildo was their best investment ever.

Bella asked him what he liked most about having her as a hot wife. Hearing him tell her the way men look at her, and the pleasure she gets from the attention and touching of other men made her happy to hear. But when he admitted to fucking her after getting home and fucking her harder than usual, it excited her instantly. She confessed that's what she wanted the most, her husband to reclaim her and fuck her as hard and long as he wanted. She told him his orgasms were stronger and much more lately.

He turned the conversation to today. He wanted to remind her that she promised Jake she would go see him today, alone. But she didn't need reminding, it's why she was up already, thinking about it. They talked about what Jake maybe had in mind, and would she give him her ass. They both knew he wanted it, but he was much bigger than Tim. She asked him if she should save her bum hole for Tim alone. He looked at her, caressed her cheek, and told her to give it to him. He wanted to reclaim all of her. They both knew eventually Jake wouldn't be her only lover.

They planned their day, Tim taking the boys to soccer games and Bella playing with Jake. Tim asked for regular updates, not being present made him a little anxious. They agreed Bella should come home before him and the boys and 4-5 hours with Jake seemed plenty. But he really wanted to walk in and still see and smell the sex on her. He told her not to take a shower until he saw her.

They started getting the boys ready for their games, packing snacks and plenty of Gatorade. Since Jake wanted to lay out by the pool, Bella started packing her beach bag with everything she would need to lay out in the sun. She decided to wear her black bikini, which Tim appreciated. Bella wore tight jean shorts and a red tank top over her bikini. Tim stopped her before leaving the bedroom with a better suggestion and handed her a white tank top, she knew would be too small. She gave him a grin, with a feeling of pride knowing he loved showing her off lately. She pulled the white tank top on, the black bikini was clearly visible through it, the more cleavage showing than expected. He slapped her on the ass and told her how hot she looked.

She saw the boys and Tim off, kissing them and wishing them good luck. Her oldest questioned why she wasn't coming, why she was wearing her swimsuit, and whether she was going swimming without them. Bella quickly recovered, and explained she had been slacking on laundry and didn't have a clean bra to wear and would be home by the time they got home. She kissed him again and went back inside for her beach bag. She opened her lingerie drawer and tossed in her new dong. She checked herself in the mirror once more, put on bright pink lip gloss, and headed to Jake.

Bella pulled up to the hotel, thankful for the new set of valets after last night. She enjoyed their leering looks and went up to Jake's room. Jake greeted her with his usual strong embrace and kiss and ushered her inside. She sat on his lap, asking about what he had planned for her, and told him she needed to be home before the boys. Since it was warming up already, they agreed to go to the pool, have lunch, and see how long they could last at the pool before wanting to tear into each other.

She picked up her bag to leave for the pool and he stopped her, "What about your bikini?"

"I'm wearing it, silly," she responded curiously.

"I know you are," tugging at the ties around her neck, "I just want to see it before taking you to the pool."

She gave him a smirk and smile, then peeled off her tank top. "Do you like?" cupping and jiggling her big perky boobs. She caught his eyes looking over her and she started to drip at the control he had over her. "Oh? You want to see more?" she teased, undoing the button on her shorts.

Jake stepped back and just nodded for her to proceed.

Bella slowly undid the buttons on her shorts, folding the front open for him to see her black bikini bottoms. she slipped her fingers inside her shorts and started to shimmy them down over her hips, keeping the bikini strings on her hips. Slowly turning around, giving him a view of her ass, she bent at the waist and pushed her shorts down to her feet.

"Hmm, good girl," Tim told her as he stepped to her from behind. He put his hand on her firm ass, pinched the bikini bottom fabric, and pulled so it rode up between her cheeks.

She wiggled her ass, feeling his fingers on her bare skin, the fabric tight on her bum hole, reminding her how tender she still seemed to be. She handed him her phone, "Take a pic for me, I need to update Tim," as she looked back over her shoulder and smiled at the camera.

Jake slapped her on the ass and guided her to the door while Bella sent Tim a text update.

At the soccer field, Tim kept looking at his phone, the time, and any message updates from Bella. He knew she should be there by now. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he clicked the messages. Relieved to see one from her, he opened it and smiled. Seeing her ass pose for him made his cock stir. He returned it with a smile emoji and told her to have fun.

Bella fixed her bikini bottoms while walking down the hallway in just her bikini and Vans. She loved the way Jake showed her off, she felt so sexy and alive, craving the lustful looks and leers others gave her. When they got to the pool, she laid out the big towels on the chaise lounges facing the sun at the bar end of the large pool. Bella knew Jake chose this spot next to the bar so he could parade her and show her off to everyone. And she was going to enjoy it.

Jake had her stand in front of him as he sprayed sunscreen on her, while she held her hair up, both hands behind her back. He loved how she enjoyed him showing her off, knowing her big tits were on display for everyone to see as he sprayed her. Then massaged the sunscreen into her skin, over her boobs, ribs and thighs. He had her turn around and did the same to her back, ass, and legs. He rubbed her ass cheeks, knowing some of the other pool guests were watching him grab at her ass cheeks.

When Bella lay down on the lounger, her nipples were hard and poking through her bikini top, and she loved it. The way he caressed her ass and touched her skin always made her drip. She knew she wasn't going to be able to last long out here. The bar area was filling up and she constantly felt eyes on her body. Behind her dark glasses, she watched a variety of people looking at her while waiting at the bar. Some older, some younger, men and women alike all looking for a peek at her. One particular guy caught her attention, younger, mid-20s, handsome, tall, blonde, and athletic tan body. He could almost pass as Jake's son, and that thought made her squeeze her thighs together. She watched him wait at the bar, occasionally turning to look at her. She pretended not to notice, but she adjusted her boobs so he could admire all he wanted. She used a fingertip to caress her chest, running it along the fabric of her bikini top, until she caught his eye. He now had a beer in his hand but wasn't walking away, just loitering at a high table, watching her run her finger over her chest. She saw him staring again and pushed her finger between her boobs, not looking his way. She opened her thighs slightly until her fingers went down her tummy to her thighs. She wondered if his cock was stirring watching her give him a show.

"What are you doing? You are going to give that poor guy a raging hard-on," Jake broke into her thoughts.

Bella turned her head and looked at Jake with a smile, "I hope I am. He is hot. He has been watching me since he got to the bar."

"I noticed, you naughty girl."

"Does it turn you on? Is that why you had me lay here close to the bar so you could show me off?" Bella challenged him.

"You know it is. I love showing you off. I love seeing your nipples hard with the attention. Now open your legs wider, keep teasing him," Jake directed.

Bella smiled at Jake, and without looking at the young man, opened her thighs, wide, with her knees bent, feeling her bikini fabric riding up, barely covering her wet lips. She ran her hands over her body again, down her tummy to both thighs and up the inside of her thighs like a stripper would do on stage.

"I think he likes what he sees. He just adjusted himself. You ready for a little task, baby girl?"

"Hmm, hmm," Bella whispered to him, closing her legs tight to feel her wetness.

"Look at him and start playing with your boobs, teasing him. Don't take your eyes off him, and don't stop until I say so," Jake directed.

Bella felt the heat rise inside her, aroused at being told to tease a handsome young man. She turned to the young man, lifted her sunglasses so he could see she was looking at him, and parted her thighs again. She ran her hands up her inner thighs slowly, to the fabric edge of the bikini bottoms, pulling the fabric away from her wetness to adjust the bikini that had crawled up, pulling the fabric away enough he could see she was completely smooth. She let her fingertips roam up to her tummy, under her boobs, and then between them. Caressing her soft flesh, a hand moving over each boob, squeezing and releasing them. She was getting aroused seeing him squirm, mouth agape, staring at her touching herself for his pleasure. She licked a finger, ran it down her neck, between her boobs, and along the edge of her bikini top. Then smiled at him.

"Bella," Jake whispered. "Bella?"

Lost in her playful tease, she was tuned out to the world. She heard her name, snapped out of her daze, and turned her head to look at Jake.

"Hmm? I think he likes me?" she blushed.

"We both know he does! He is not moving off that stool with the hard-on he has right now. I want you to go up to him, ask him what he is drinking, wrap your pretty lips around his bottle, and take a drink. Then walk away and join me at the elevators," Jake instructed.

"Oh my god, seriously? I can't do that to a stranger!"

"Yes you can, but first hand me your phone," holding out his hand. Bella handed him her phone, he took several pics of her and handed them back to her. "Now get going," as he started tossing their stuff into her beach bag. He watched her walk away, her beautiful ass swaying with confidence as she approached the young man, and made his way to the elevators thinking about the ways he would be fucking her soon.

Bella didn't make eye contact with him until she stopped at his high bar table and asked what he was drinking.

He just stared at her, as if he didn't hear her, looked down at her big boobs, and back up to her sunglass eyes. "Oh, umm, ah it's a Blue Moon," he stumbled out. "Would you like one?"

She felt like the entire bar area was looking at her, in her little black bikini, her nipples still hard and poking through, and it excited her more. She picked up his bottle, "No thank you," wrapped her lips around his bottle slowly, and took a drink while looking at him. "Oh, that's good, thank you," and started to walk away.

He reached out and took her hand before she could walk away, "Wait, I don't even know your name," he blurted, trying to stall her.

She smiled at him, and put her other hand on his, "Bella. Will you say my name for me, before I leave?" she grinned at him, moving his hand to her bare hip.

"Um, Bella," and smiled nervously.

"Good. I want you to say my name when you are jerking off to me later, okay?" and walked to the elevators. "Fuck that was hot," she thought to herself walking towards Jake. She could feel herself dripping. She can't believe she did that, said that, without even thinking.

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself, you naughty little girl," Jake teased her.

"Oh my god, Jake! That was so hot! It was so much fun! Fuck I am like on a high right now, and dripping," she laughed.

"Good, that was the plan," guiding her into the open elevator doors. "I need this little pussy dripping wet," as he backed her against the wall and cupped her pussy in his hand as the doors closed. Her bikini bottoms were pushed to the side as 2 fingers invaded her. Feeling her arms around his neck holding on, and her moans already leaving her lips, he knew she was ready for a hard fucking. He finger fucked her roughly up to their floor, kissing her neck and plump lips.

As soon as the suite door was open, her top was off, and his shorts were coming down. She was on her knees in front of him, worshipping his cock with her mouth without being told. He no longer needed his hands in her hair, but she enjoyed deep-throating him more when she felt his forceful hands. Her saliva was already pouring out of her mouth, dripping on her tits, as she bobbed up and down on his big shaft, holding his balls. He was rock hard and she needed him inside her. She looked up at him, smearing her spit all over her lips and face as she rubbed his big hard cock all over her. "What would you like, daddy?"

He looked down at her, pulling her up by her hair, and tossed her on the bed. She went to her back, looking at him with lust, peeled off her bottoms, and opened her thighs. He crawled up onto the bed between her thighs, pulled her legs and her pussy was at the tip of his cock. He lifted her ankles above his head and slipped his cock into her easily with her slick juices. "I am going to fuck you long and hard today baby," he hissed at her.

"Oh fuck, yes," feeling him fill her suddenly. She could tell he was being more aggressive with her, and it was turning her on. So she encouraged him, "Fuck me, daddy! You love fucking my married pussy!"

That was all he needed to hear and started thrusting harder. "I'm going to punish your married pussy," he grunted and dropped his weight into her as he pushed her legs back further. Going deeper and harder, he wanted to hear her scream when he hit her cervix. He was deep inside her, grinding his cock and pelvis into her, crushing her clit. The random hard thrusts put his big cockhead at her cervix.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "J...J... Jake, you're too deep," she gasped, trying to catch her breath with him on her, her legs back further. She yelped out loud feeling his cockhead bashing into her insides, her cervix. She could feel his balls rubbing her still tender asshole. She felt her orgasm building inside her. She wanted to push him off but wanted more of him. Holding himself up on 1 arm, his other hand in her hair, his hips thrusting into her she wondered how long he could go like this.

"You are so tight, baby. As soon as you cum for me, I'm flipping you over!" he warned her. His thrusts were strong and deep.

Hearing him tell her to cum at his command pushed her orgasm closer. She moved her hips under him and his cock was grinding her clit and inner walls with intense force. She tried to tell him harder, but words wouldn't leave her lips. Her eyes were wide looking into his, and his animalistic fucking. She didn't know how much of this she could handle, her pussy was starting to get sore already.

"Say it slut," he hissed. "I know you want it harder!"

Hearing his words, calling her a slut, made her want it harder. "Fuck me! Fuck your slut!" she half screamed, half begged. Suddenly she felt her orgasm overwhelm her body. She gushed around his cock, screaming and yelling, bucking her hips for more of him.

He continued to fuck her through her orgasm, grunting, bashing into her cervix when he felt her warm juices lube his cock more. "That's it you greedy slut! Cream my cock!" as she had an intense orgasm. He slowed his pace to a stop. He released her ankles and let her legs extend around him. She was breathing hard, panting, body shaking lightly with his cock still hard inside her. He brushed her hair off her sweaty face and smiled at her. "Did you like that?"

"Oh shit. Oh my god, Jake. I thought you were going to break my pussy. Again," putting her hands on his chest, caressing him. "I love your power. Are you going to turn me over now?" she asked nervously.

"I am. I am going to do it all over again," he said smiling, pulling out of her softly.

She started to roll over onto all fours, but slipped off the bed, she needed to update Tim as she promised. She sent him a text she couldn't wait to tell him about the guy she teased at the pool. She was about to have her 2nd orgasm with Jake. See you soon and attached the pics Jake took by the pool. "Take another one for Tim," tossing Jake the phone as she crawled up on all fours, looking back over her shoulder, her ass up, fingers spreading her pussy lips open.

Jake took her from behind, strong and hard for the next 15 minutes, pounding her relentlessly. Every time she wanted him to stop, he would talk dirty to her and she would crave more of him. She felt his finger at her bum hole, and flinched, hoping he didn't want to fuck her in the ass. Instead, she felt his thumb push through her ass, which caused her to scream as his big cock fucked her pussy. Her next orgasm came crashing in sooner and suddenly, and started screaming at him not to stop.

She felt the sudden sting on her ass with his hard smack, overwhelmed with the pressure in her ass and his big cock bashing into her cervix, all she could do was cry out, "Oh fuck. Yes!" She gripped the bed, put her face into the pillows, and screamed. She felt her ass bouncing back, wanting more of him, pushing back on him, her pussy numb from all the waves rushing through her. She had another orgasm and he held onto her harder, riding her.

"Fuck! I love this married pussy," he told her. "I am going to fill you with cum any minute," as he continued railing her. Every time he got close, feeling her pussy tighten up on his shaft, she would gush, and coat his cock with more lubricant. Her slick juices let him fuck her hard and fast. He pulled his thumb from her ass, quicker than he planned, causing her to squeal and collapse on the bed. She started to curl up, his cock still lodged inside her pussy, but he wasn't going to let her quit now. "Get your ass up," he told her with a slap across the same left cheek. "I'm going to fuck your married pussy until I am done," as he grabbed her hips in his strong hands and pulled her up and back to him. "That's it. Show me how a slut wife slut getting fucked!"

"Oh god! Yes, fuck me!" she whimpered into the pillow.

"Say it again!" as he pulled both her shoulders back, bringing her up on her hands and knees. "Remind me what a big titty slut you are!"

"Fuck!" she grunted, feeling him pull her body up so easily. His big cock bashing into her cervix. She wasn't sure how much more of his poundings she could take. He had never gone this long before. Her pussy was getting sore, she could feel her inner walls and pussy lips getting more tender with each stroke he gave her. "Fuck me!" She looked over her shoulder at him, feeling his hands back on both her hips again, "Fuck my married pussy! I love being your slut, Daddy!" she screamed at him, wanting to cum again. She caught her breath, feeling him start to slow his pace. "You going to send me home full of your cum?" she teased him.

"Oh yes! I'm going to wreck this little married pussy," and his thrusting picked up again. He held her hips tight, fingers digging into her skin so she couldn't move away or collapse again, "Here I cum slut! Fuck!" as he unloaded into her.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
591 Followers