Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eruption inside her caught her by surprise. She could feel his warm semen hitting her inner walls, filling her womb. His cock pulsed inside her with every burst of man juice he gave her. She had another smaller orgasm. Admitting to being his slut did something inside her. Being so vulgar, like a whore being used satisfied her. She collapsed on the bed as he eased out of her, feeling her insides empty. Then the warm cum leaking from her gaping pussy. She curled her legs up in a fetal position as if to help stop the flow. As her body relaxed, the rawness and soreness of her pussy woke her up with every movement. "Oh my god, Jake! That. That was um, wow. How long have we been going at it?"

He rolled off her, laying next to her, and looked at his watch. "It's almost 3:30. What time did you need to be home?"

"Oh shit! I can't let them beat me home!" and she scrambled off the bed to get dressed. She pulled on her shorts, no time for the bikini, wherever it was, and threw on her tank top. "Oh my god, I need a bra," she panicked. She found her bikini top on the floor by the door, and quickly put it on loosely, put her tank top back on again, and ran to the bed. She kissed Jake, held his face in her hand, and told him, "Thank You. I'm sorry, I have to go!" She grabbed her bag and shoes and ran to the elevator.

Jake called the valet and had her car brought to the front immediately. Luckily it was Chris, the valet and bellhop he was on a first-name basis with. When she reached the valet stand, her car was already in front. Chris held her door open and told her Jake called ahead.

"Thank you, thank you!" she told him as she jumped into her seat and quickly pulled away. She got her phone out to check her messages, hoping Tim hadn't left the fields yet. The last message was they were on their way home, 10 minutes ago. She quickly sent a text she was on her way, but behind, and suggested he take the boys to get ice cream on the way home.

He replied immediately, that it was a good idea and would stop to give her time to get home. "By the way, I was hoping for more updates."

"I'm sorry, just got wrapped up in the moment. I owe you more! How about I let you take all the pics you want of me while I tell you about my day?" She was starting to relax, knowing she would be home before the boys and go back to mom mode. The sweet wholesome wife and perfect mom everyone else knew her to be, not the cum craving slut for other men she was today. Thinking it made her laugh, and squeeze her thighs together.

"Sounds good! Don't shower or change when you get home. I want to see what a mess he made you."

"Tim! You know I am a mess!"

"I know, and I want to see it! I didn't get to watch, so you have to tell me and show me," evil emoji.

Bella pulled into the garage, closed it, and put her beach bag in their bedroom. She looked at herself in the mirror to see just how bad she looked when she heard the garage door opening. She rushed out to the garage to greet the boys and Tim.

The boys jumped out of the car, announcing their scores, who got the steals, who shot on the goal, and who got yellow carded. She kissed them both on the head and gave each a big hug. The youngest let her know she didn't get the laundry done, still wearing her swimsuit. She told him he was right and to go get cleaned up, she was getting dinner ready soon.

Tim came around and gave her a hug and a kiss, telling her she smelled like sex. Holding her tight, wanting to know all the details of her day.

She kissed him on the lips, licked his chin, and told him it was because she has so much cum leaking from her. Reminding him it's his fault for turning her into a hot wife. She loved reminding him of the monster he created, and she knew how much it aroused him when she did. She felt his hand sliding into her shorts, not stopping him would ruin the fun. "Be gentle, she is still swollen and tender," she whispered.

He needed to touch her and slipped his hand down the front of her shorts to her bare pussy. No bikini bottoms are a good sign. Her pussy was still swollen, he could feel her puffy lips open still, as she slid his fingers over the top of her. His fingers felt the creamy wetness. She was right, she was still leaking his cum. He pulled his hand away, creamy goo all over, "Geez Bella. How many times did he cum?" and he put his fingers to her mouth.

She greedily accepted his gooey fingers, sucking on them, cleaning Jake's cum off his fingers, "Just once. We didn't have much time after being at the pool. Oh my god, I have to tell you about the guy at the pool.

He stopped her, "Tell me later when the boys are asleep so I can reclaim my hot fucking wife," put his hand in her hair, gripped it hard, and pulled her in for another kiss.

After dinner, and some family time, Bella got the boys to shower and into bed. She was kissing her oldest when he made a comment about her bikini top, and how Kevin and his dad think she is hot. Bella blushed and told him it was a compliment, but that he shouldn't let his friends talk about his mom like that, it's a guy thing. Never talk about your friend's mom, no matter how hot she is. She suddenly felt flushed and wet, being bare in her shorts, and feeling Jake's cum still leaking. She squeezed her thighs, sitting on her son's bed, and told him to get some sleep.

She rushed to the bedroom, looking forward to how Tim planned on reclaiming her.

Tim was already showered and lying on the bed with his laptop. "What are you doing? More hot wife stories?" she teased him.

"Doing a little research on jewelry," looking up at her with a grin.

"Jewelry? Are you planning on getting me something?" she asked jumping on the bed next to him.

"Yeah. Was thinking of having you wear more. What do you think about this?" showing her his screen with a gold anklet.

"That is pretty. I would totally wear that," looking at the screen banner with hot wife advertisements. "Is there some sore of significance to wearing an anklet you are not telling me?" she asked curiously.

"Yep! It's common in the swinger and hot wife lifestyle. Wives wear them on the left anklet with charms that have symbolism. He scrolled through the various styles and charms.

"So what are you thinking for me?" more interested in this branding of a hot wife. "Would I wear it all the time or just when we go out?"

"I think I am going to get you this one," showing her a diamond-cut gold anklet. It wasn't too dainty and not too thick either. It was noticeable on the model's ankle without being obnoxious.

"That's sexy! Wish I was wearing it by the pool today," she smiled at him. "Would you have me wear a charm? What do they mean? What's with the pineapple and spade?" looking at all the various options.

"You can figure out the sex symbols, some women will wear male-female-male symbols to show she is interested in threesomes with men only. I think those are for swingers, like at parties. The spade ones are for women who prefer or are into black men only. The pineapples are for swingers I think. I was thinking of a heart charm, or something sexy and playful just to bring attention to you, of course.

"I like the heart charm idea, doesn't seem so obvious, and I can wear it more often. The swinger life seems so erotic, isn't it?" curious about his thoughts.

"Yeah, I am getting this one for you. Would be hot if others in the life noticed it and asked you about it, right?"

"Sure, it would be hot to be noticed and asked about, I guess. I might be embarrassed at first, but if they knew to ask they would be in the life to. But doesn't that mean they might also be swingers? I thought you wanted to just watch other men fuck your hot wife?" giving him a naughty smile while rubbing his thigh.

"It's crossed my mind. Hard not to. But right now I think I want to show you off and watch you with other men, maybe women in the right situation. "I want to hear about this guy at the pool," setting his laptop on the floor.

"Oh my god, honey!" getting excited to tell him about her day. "Jake had me walk to the pool wearing just my bikini and vans. Everyone was staring at me, it was so hot. He picked a spot by the bar area, with a lot of people walking around us. He is so much like you! He wanted to show me off, seeing people looking at me with lust."

He stopped her and told her to get undressed. Bella quickly peeled off her shorts, tank, and bikini top. Sitting on her knees, on the bed in front of him, she started describing how he put sunscreen on her, rubbed it into her chest, all over her boobs, as well as his hand inside her top, not caring if anyone was watching. She could tell Tim liked that, her being on display, being touched in front of everyone. Telling him how she would open and close her legs to give people a view of her kitty if they wanted to look. She described the young man who kept looking at her, and she tried not to look back at him, only tease him. She told him how good-looking he was, surprising herself at the details she remembered about him.

Tim interrupted her again, "Lay back, and open your legs like you were by the pool," he directed her.

Bella went back on her elbows, facing him, spreading her legs, so he could see her smooth pussy. She described how Jake noticed him looking also, and told her to tease him more. She ran her hands over her naked body, showing him, and described how she touched herself for the young man to watch. She played with her nipples, telling him how hard her nipples were in her bikini and how wet it made her to be watched.

"Touch your pussy," he commanded her. Holding onto every word she was telling him.

She ran her fingers down her body to her bare pussy, parting her lips with both hands. Showing him a glob of Jake's cum at her entrance. She smeared his creamy cum all over her pussy lips and pushed her fingers inside herself.

"Did you want the young guy to fuck you? Did you want his young hard cock inside you?" he asked bluntly.

"Hmm, Hmm," she whispered, teasing him. "I wondered how big his cock was, seeing him squirming on the chair watching me. Wondering how he would fuck me first. Would he bend me over one of the loungers, or put me on my back and shove his young cock into me deep," letting out a moan while caressing her still tender clit.

He lifted his dick out of his boxers, watching her play with herself. "He pumped a lot of cum inside you," Tim managed, staring at her swollen gaping pussy. "Scoop it out," he directed her while stroking his hard dick.

"Hmm Hmm," she managed. "It was a lot. Jake fucked me so hard when we went back to the room," two fingers bringing out another glob of Jake's cum on her fingers. "Jake fucked me so hard my pussy started to hurt. But felt so good taking his big cock," putting her gooey fingers in her mouth, cleaning them, and swallowing. "I love watching you stroke your dick to me, honey."

"Get your dildo," he directed, still holding his hard dick in his hand.

She looked at him curiously, wondering why he hadn't fucked her yet. She slipped off the bed and went to her beach bag where she left her toy. She jumped back on the bed and handed it to him. "What are you thinking?" she asked him shyly.

"Lay back, and show me your pussy again. I want you to tell me how Jake fucked my wife." holding the big dong in his hand.

Bella opened her thighs, caressed her pussy lips, and teased him with her wetness. She began telling him how she went to her knees as soon as they were in the room. How much she loved sucking on his big cock, the feeling it gave her when he forced it in her throat, choking her. "Tim, he talked dirty to me. When he called me a big-titty, slut wife, I got so wet," pushing her fingers into her pussy.

"Stop touching your pussy," he told her, moving to the side of her.

"Yes, Sir," removing her fingers and licking them. "Can I touch my nipples? You are turning me on," she said softly.

"The only thing I want you to do is tell me what a slut you were for Jake," he responded with a bold tone.

She nodded, looking into his eyes, and watching him move next to her. Wondering what he was going to do to her next. She described how she sucked his cock on her knees, making her choke, until he wanted to fuck her. She described how he pulled her up and tossed her on the bed. Watching Tim start to play with her hard nipples, tweaking them between his fingers, made her stop talking and let out a moan.

"Did I tell you to stop? Keep going," he whispered while opening her legs wider.

"Yes, Sir," and moved on with her session with Jake. She described how he almost tossed her on the bed and got between her legs. How he wasn't gentle like last time. She was so wet he was able to shove his big cock right into her. Watching Tim reach for the big dong, and rub it on her wet pussy. She paused, watching him tease her. She opened her thighs and lowered herself to feel it firmly against her entrance.

"I will control when and how you get it," Tim told her. "You keep stopping, and you won't get it at all," he warned her.

She hurried to catch up on her session, still watching him. Describing how he entered her the first time. How much rougher he was today. Suddenly her pussy was invaded by the dong. She gasped and grabbed the sheets.

"Did he shove it in like that?" he whispered, looking into her eyes as she gasped. "Or did he push his entire big cock into you?" as he pushed the rest of it into her pussy to the base.

"Fuck, Tim! Oh my god. He gave me all of his big cock and I loved it!" she whimpered to him. Continued telling him how he dropped his weight on her, crushing her pussy as he thrusted into her hard and deep. As she described how Jake fucked her, Tim used the big dong on her pussy in the same way. Tim was thrusting the big dong into her, in and out roughly. The big head on the dong was making her so sore, but she was feeling her orgasm building already. "Honey, I., I, I,

Oh fuck," she gasped. "I can't talk," she whimpered, looking up at him for mercy.

He pulled the dong out of her, leaving the head at her entrance, "Keep going."

She picked up how he pinned her legs back, and he was so deep. How he felt his balls on her ass and how hard his thrusts made her scream out loud. "He kept telling me how much he loves my married pussy," wanting to see her reaction.

He shoved it back into her. "He was enjoying my wife's tight pussy!" as he shoved the dong back into her.

"Yes! Yes, he did. Fucking your wife like the slut I am," she hissed up at him, pulling her legs back further. Telling him all the dirty things he told her, and how he wanted her to cream his big cock before he would give her his load. How he wouldn't fuck her doggy until she orgasmed. How he made her take it and cum. She could feel the big dong pumping inside her, opening her inner walls just like Jake fucks her with long deep strokes. "I'm going to cum!" Bella cried out.

"Not until I tell you to," and removed the dong from her pussy.

"Please! Please, Sir, I'll do anything!" she whimpered, gasping, wanting to release.

"You can when I tell you," he whispered to her, kissing her hard nipples. He sucked on her nipples roughly, flicking them with his tongue, as she watched, her hips writhing for more attention. "Look at your juices and his cum all over this dong," showing her the wet dong, a ring of cream around the head. "Be a good slut and clean it," resting the head of the dong on her lips.

She opened her mouth, looking at him, taking the messy dong into her mouth. She took it from him, holding it in both her little hands as she licked the cream and juices off the entire length.

"Look at this messy pussy," tapping her swollen pussy with his palm. "You love bringing home a freshly fucked pussy don't you?"

"Hmm Hmm. I do. I love bringing my messy pussy home for you to enjoy, honey."

"Good, because now it's my turn," as he grabbed her legs and rolled her over. "Get that ass up for me," smack.

"Hmm. Claim me honey!" wiggling her ass at him. "Fuck your hot slut wife!" looking back at him, her ass in front of him.

He shoved his dick into her hard as he could. She moaned as soon as he entered, but she didn't cry out like he had hoped. "I'll change that he thought," as he fucked her fast and hard right away.

"Hmm, yes honey," taking his thrusts easily. "Fuck my messy pussy all you want," she relaxed, on all fours, taking his thrusts, making her nipples hard hearing him grunt. She looked back over her shoulder at him, smiling, seeing his eager thrusting trying to fuck her as hard as Jake. "Slap my ass! Remind me what a slut wife I am," she moaned.

Her pussy was so swollen and loose from Jake and the dong, he knew she couldn't feel him. But like a good slut wife she was taking it and making him feel good. She was so loose and slick inside, her tight pussy no longer gripped him, making him cum within minutes. He spread her cheeks and admired her little pink star. He rubbed some of her juices on her asshole and circled it, listening for her moans. Here they came, whimpers as she dropped her head, giving him her ass to play with. He pulled his dick from her pussy and pressed the wet tip against her pink star.

"Hmm, oh my god, yes!" she moaned. Looking back at him over her shoulder, "Are you going to take my ass again?"

He didn't answer her, she knew he would. He also realized taking her ass would be their new ritual after she fucked Jake or any other guy in the future. He would save her ass for those nights after she was used.

"Use some lube, honey. It's going to hurt," she whined, feeling the pressure he was putting on her asshole.

Too late, he slipped right past her tight ring, into her ass. Feeling her ass grip him, he knew this was his now. After taking a big cock he knew her pussy was no longer for him.

"Fuck!" she screamed, feeling him push into her ass. "Go slow, fuck, go slow," she whimpered, trying to relax her body. She took several deep breaths, and relaxed her muscles, wanting, craving him to fuck her.

"That's it, babe!" He coaxed her. "This ass is mine! Going to fuck your ass whenever you are a slut for another man!" pushing his cock deeper into her ass. Hearing her whimpers and whines drove him crazy, enjoying the power over his hot wife again. He picked up his pace, feeling her tightness, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

She gripped the sheets, trying not to scream. She could feel him tensing up and knew he was close. She felt a rush through her body, an orgasm came crashing in, and bucked her hips back to him. "Aye, fuck!" she screamed into the sheets. "Give it to me!", she blurted out and she felt him explode inside her.

He could feel himself there, gave a couple more strokes, and erupted. He pulled back, almost out, her tight ring milking every drop until he was soft and slipped out of her. He collapsed on top of her, catching his breath. "Damn, I think it gets better every time," kissing her bare shoulder.

"Hmm, one of these nights we are going to wake the boys," she giggled. "I lose myself when you get so dominant. It's such a turn-on, honey," as she rolled over under him. "Do you like my ass more than my pussy now? Be honest!"

"I love your pussy, always will. But after you fuck Jake or that big dildo, it's not as tight. And I know you can't feel me as much, right?" he said with a tone that let her know it was okay if she agreed.

"Yeah, you are right. But, oh my god! Tim, I am not sure if I can handle you in my ass all the time," she caressed his cheek hoping he would understand.

"I am saving your ass for anytime you fuck others. It will be my way of reclaiming my hot wife," he smiled at her.

"Others? So not just Jake? Like swinger or what are you thinking?" she asked curiously anxious, but deep inside she had a little excitement building.

"I think Jake is a good start. That's all. What if we met others while we were out? Or maybe got invited to a swinger party. Would you be open to that?" not sure how she would respond to that.