Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am open to being around other hot wives. It sounds exciting to see what else about the hot wife life I need to know," as she bit her lower lip and pulled him close for a kiss. "You do love showing me off don't you?" knowing he did.

Her 5'8, athletic body, still firm ass after 2 kids, and her 36C's with long blonde hair made her sexy in anything she wore. But to see her in these hot little dresses lately was such a turn-on, and knew he needed to keep her wearing them. His mind was racing, thinking about a swinger party, or how to even find them to try.

Bella interrupted his thoughts, "I am going to fall asleep, I'm so exhausted. I don't think we should be doing this every weekend either, the boys will start to wonder."

"Yeah, you're right," stroking her hair, kissing her head as they both dozed off.

The next couple weeks they were back into their normal routine, except for teasing each other through the day; Tim reminding Bella what a hot wife she is, and Bella sending Tim naughty selfies while he was at work. Bella's confidence was still high, and she enjoyed the attention when they would go out to dinner together, or even soccer games, noticing the dads taking leering looks she never noticed before. It also helped, that Tim encouraged her to dress sexier, tank tops and leggings to soccer games, and sun dresses to the store.

A few weeks later, after dinner, on a usual busy Wednesday, after soccer practice, homework, and getting the boys to bed, Bella told Tim one of the moms, Julie, invited her to a "pleasure party" she was having Friday night. It would be at her house with some other moms from school and a few of her friends. She sells toys and things as a side hustle, and there would also be an esthetician there to do facials and sell her services as well, she told him. Tim asked questions, most concerned husbands would ask like, "Will there be strippers?", "Will there be men there?", and "What's a pleasure party?"

Bella explained a pleasure party is when a woman sells sex toys, lotions, and lingerie-type things to her friends. It's like Mary Kay parties, but sexual aspect. It will be just women at her house, along with some wine and appetizers. Bella really wanted to go, since she never gets a "girls' night out" and to just hang out and do girly things.

Tim said it sounded like a great time, and she deserved to have a night out. He also thought about all the fun toys and started making a mental list of everything she should buy.

Friday morning, as Bella kissed Tim goodbye and saw him off in the garage, she reminded him of her girls' night and a sitter would be with the boys until he got home from work. Tim asked why so early when he would be home by 6 pm. She told him she needed time to go to the store to pick up a bottle of wine and party favors for Julie.

On the drive to work, he kept thinking about Bella going to this "pleasure party" and wanted her to look hotter than the other wives, to make them envious of her. He also wanted to show her off, even if he couldn't be there to watch. When he got to the office, he sent Bella a text, "Go get a new dress for tonight. I want my hot wife to look the hottest"

"Thanks, honey! I will!" smile emoji.

"And be sure to wear a dress while shopping. And get more thong panties, throw away all your granny panties."

"Tim! I like my panties."

"Nope, get rid of all of them. My hot wife needs to be a hot wife in every way."

Throughout the day Bella updated Tim on her shopping trip, showing him pics of her new thongs and a couple of g-string panties. She sent him selfies trying on various dresses, and ones she liked. But she held back showing him the dress she chose, wanting it to be a surprise while she was at Julie's.

On the way home from work, Tim kept checking his phone for more updates from Bella, but nothing. He sent her one, "Enjoy your night!" smile emoji, hoping for a selfie in return. Tim got the boys fed and played some Xbox with them, turning it into a "boy's night" of their own. It was getting late, and no updates from Bella, until his phone pinged.

"Having a great time!" with a selfie on a couch with a couple of other mom types. Bella looked the hottest, wearing a sexy black and white halter dress, her hair and makeup on point, deep cleavage, legs crossed with the top of her thighs showing, and a smile.

Tim smiled, feeling his cock stir, looking closer at the selfie. "She is wearing her new anklet!" he thought, excited that it arrived. He sent another text, "Jewelry looks hot too!" evil grin emoji.

"I have another surprise when I get home," devil emoji. "Wait up for me!"

Tim got the boys to bed late, and they loved having fun with Dad letting them run the house and do what they wanted. When they finally got to bed at 11:30, Tim went to his room for his fun. He started stroking himself, looking at Bella's selfie in her sexy dress, and hot wife porn links. Just as he was about to lose his load he heard the garage door opening. He greeted Bella in the garage. When she stepped out of her SUV, she looked hotter than her selfie. Her dress clung to her tight body, her boobs looked bigger, and she had a naughty look on her pretty face. What was different about her face, he wondered.

"What did you do? You have that look?" he asked with a smile, pulling her in for a hug and kiss.

"It was so much fun! I have never laughed so much in my life. And I got a couple of toys you will like, and do you notice anything different?" letting him look at her face in the garage light. "I got my lips plumped!" she blurted without waiting for him to respond. "Do you like them?" making a pouty lip face. "They are really swollen right now, but will go down. I also have another surprise," she said the last part blushing, showing him her hot pink gift bag.

"Oh yeah? Let's get to the bedroom then before I take you in this dress right here on the hood!"

"The hood?" looking at the warm hood. "You think you could just take me right here on the hood?" dropping the bag and putting both her hands on the hood, her dress riding up barely covering her ass.

Tim grabbed her ass cheek, then slapped it. "You know I want to," pulling his semi-hard dick out of his shorts. Lifting her dress over her ass, revealing her bare pussy. "Did you go bare?" he asked, rubbing the head of his dick on her dripping pussy.

"Um, no. I had to take them off on the way home. I had to play with her while driving. Is that Okay?" she said with a naughty smile.

"Where are they?" Tim asked curiously, not wanting to believe she left them wherever she was earlier.

"On the floor of the car still, why?" looking at him curiously.

"Don't move," with another slap on her ass, and went to the driver's side door. Her black thong panties were on the floorboard. He picked them up, soaking wet, satisfied before his mind went someplace it shouldn't have gone. He felt her wetness on his fingers and went back to her, his cock still hanging out, now rock hard. He set her panties on her lower back and pushed his dick into her pussy. Her immediate moan made him harder and enthused feeling his wife's tight pussy around him. "Seeing all those toys make you dripping wet, babe?" as he thrust into her.

"Oh my god, yes! Some were so erotic, ugh" feeling Tim stroking her inner walls. "Tons of different dildos, vibes," pausing between moans, "lubricants and had videos on how to use them." Tim found his rhythm, thrusting into her, she had to focus. "We laughed a lot seeing how the unique ones were used. Fuck, Tim, please pull out, don't cum yet," feeling him swell, knowing he was probably close the way his thrusts picked up.

Not wanting to cum yet, he pulled his dick from her quickly, leaving her to gasp. Seeing her bent over the hood, in her little dress, and heels with her anklet, made him want to devour her. He turned her around, "Before we go inside, I need to taste you," and lifted her heel foot onto the bumper and plunged his mouth directly to her waiting wet pussy.

She loved how he ate her. She held his hair in one hand, leaning back on the other to steady herself, feeling his tongue flicking and sucking on her clit. She wanted more. She wanted to be fucked, it had been too long since she felt her pussy used. "Let's go inside. Mmm, I want to show you," she moaned. As soon as his mouth released her pussy, she groaned, not wanting it to end, but wanting more. Knowing she had to make him last.

He picked up her bag and panties on the floor and followed her inside, watching her bare ass shift with every step in her heels. Wondering if anyone noticed her anklet. He was shocked at how easily her dress dropped to the floor when she unzipped it, making a mental note to remember that. He watched her jump onto the center of the bed, naked with only her anklet, as she asked for the bag.

Like a little girl on Christmas morning, she started pulling out her new toys. First was a pink Lush toy, like the one Jake used. "We can use this whenever we want since you will have the app on your phone. I wish I had it tonight at the part," he giggled.

"Hell yeah! This is going to be fun," he said, looking at the packaging and reading the app details.

Bella took it from him, "Focus, I have more," teasing him. She pulled out a glass dildo, with a larger bulbous tip and bulging rings around it to the base. "I saw this and had to have it. It's beautiful, right? And these ridges," she watched him stare at her stroking her fingertips down the shaft, over each bulging ring, "oh my god, I can't wait to have this inside me," she whispered in almost a greedy moan.

"That is hot! Would love to use it on you myself. It looks like you would need lube?" he asked curiously looking at the package.

"Good question," she said with a big smile pulling out 2 bottles of different lubricants. "This one is good for the toys, but this one is when you want my ass. It will help not hurt as much, and keep you going longer." She pulled out another small package with 2 small dildo-like objects. Before he could read the package, she opened it and held both in her hand, showing him the oblong silver objects with pink jewel ends. "Know what these are?" she asked with a naughty smile and blushing.

"Yeah, I think so. Butt plugs?" he guessed with a curious look. "Are you going to put them in?"

"I thought you could put one in on occasion? Would you like that? Prep me for you?" as she licked the bulbous tip of the small one.

"Yeah, I would," watching her tease him with her tongue. "But I like your ass tight for me after Jake fucks your pussy."

"Maybe you could put it inside me before we leave for a date night, and it's just me and you?" she said teasingly, her lips wrapping around the bulbous head.

"Fuck, that would be hot! Knowing it's inside you while we are out to dinner," as he started stroking his cock without realizing, watching her. "Is that all you got?" hoping for more toys.

"Nope, I got a couple more things, and 1 more surprise," she giggled digging into the bag. She pulled out a tiny red bikini. "It's a micro bikini!" she said smiling big. "Do you like it?"

He took it from her, "Babe, this is tiny," looking at the thin fabric of the bottoms. "Does it even cover your pussy?" rolling the thin crotch fabric through his fingers.

"We shall see won't we?" she laughed. Would you like me to wear it to a resort, or our next vacation if the boys don't see me?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know. Damn, you would be half naked," picking up the top with the small triangles that would barely cover her nipples. "I definitely want to see you in it though!"

"Ok, maybe if you are good I will try it on for you!" she winked. She took the bikini away from him and reached into her bag for the last item, a pearl g-string. "What do you think? Think I could wear it with the dress Jake got me a few weeks ago?"

"Damn, this is hot," taking it from her. The pearl beads split on the front, and just a thin string around the rest of it. "This is going to torture your pussy," rolling the pearls in his fingers. "Yeah, would love to take you out wearing this!"

"Like my choices then?" as she picked up the small steel plug and licked, it, rubbing it over her nipple teasing him.

"Yeah, great choices. Let's hook up up the Lush toy to my phone and get you into the bikini. I need to see you in it," he said eagerly, reaching for the Lush package.

"Don't you want to hear about my other surprise?" she smiled, not rolling both her hard nipples between her fingers. She bit her lower lip, like she just got caught doing something naughty.

"More? What it is?" he asked curiously, almost a concern look on his face.

"Well, someone noticed my anklet at the party," she beamed.

"No way? Who? What did they say about it?", he asked eagerly curious and excited it had been noticed.

"At first I saw her looking at it, then again I noticed her looking, and she smiled at me when I caught her staring. When we were alone in the kitchen getting more wine, she asked said she liked my anklet and asked if I was in the lifestyle? Can you believe that?" she started giggling. "The first time I wear it and I am busted as the hot wife!" she started laughing.

"Well who was it? Is she a hot wife too?" he asked really interested in this.

"Kind of I guess. They are swingers, not so much the hot wife life," and started fumbling with telling him the next part.

"What are you not telling me, Bella? Did you girls start playing? Is that why you are soaking wet driving home?"

"Oh my god, Tim! No!" she blurted, then caught herself. "Well, not really," she paused.

"What's that mean? You did or you didn't Bella?"

"Well, we kind of made out, and touched each other. But nothing heavy. Oh my god, Tim. She is beautiful. She has huge implants and a beautiful figure," as she drifted off thinking how she kissed Bella.

"Wow, this is crazy. So are you girls going to start seeing each other or what? Are you into women now?" he asked with a little to much jealousy and concern in his tone.

"Stop it, no! I haven't told you the surprise. She invited us to their next swingers party!" she exclaimed. "She said its only 6 couples, and they have been friends for several years and keep it pretty intimate. It sounded so erotic how she described it. What do you think?"

Tim was feeling excited, but also nervous to being with other couples. Wondering how they were, and they would be the newbies, learning all of this for the first time. "Um, I love the idea. You know I want to share you more, watch you more. But nervous I guess?" he said softly.

"She is really nice and sweet. I would have never guessed they were in the lifestyle unless she told me. She looks more conservative than me. You will love her. Should I tell her we will be there?

"Yeah, I guess. When is it? Is it like an orgy or what?" with more concern in his voice.

She pushed him back on the bed, "No silly. It sounds like just couples hanging out. Some will peel off with others, and some will start messing around in front of others," as she climbed up on top of him, her wet pussy on his chest. "Others just watch and see what the vibe feels like," as she ground her wetness into him, playing with her nipples. She reached behind her, feeling his dick rock hard. "Do you like that idea? Watching me with others? Maybe not just one man, but others through the evening?" as she stroked his shaft. "Maybe Michelle and I will suck your dick together? Or maybe would like me to lick her smooth pussy while her husband fucks me? Would you like that?"

"Hmm, yes, I like that idea," he moaned, looking at her freshly shaved wet pussy in front of his mouth.

"You like the idea of multiple men fucking your wife through the night," raising her hips so her pussy was right above his mouth. "Or me licking Michelle's pussy while her husband fucks me?" resting her wet pussy on his lips.

"All of it," licking her wet pussy. "I want to watch all of them fuck this tight pussy," sticking his tongue through her lips. "I want to watch you eat Michelle. Clean her pussy after I fuck her," he said into her pussy, holding her ass as her pussy smothered his mouth and face.

She started moaning, grinding her pussy in his mouth. Her hips started bucking back and forth on his mouth, feeling his lips smashed against her clit. She reached for the package holding her glass dildo and ripped the plastic open. She was now on her knees straddling his face, grinding, gyrating her hips on his mouth. "I need to be fucked," she moaned and turned herself around. She was now facing his feet, her pussy still over his mouth, lowering herself to meet his mouth and tongue. His tongue didn't disappoint, as she smashed down on his mouth again. She lubed up the toy, mostly to clean it, knowing she didn't need lube at the moment. She handed it back to Tim, "Fuck me with it," she demanded as she gripped his dick in her hand. As soon as he took the glass dildo from her, her mouth dropped down onto his dick, engulfing him with one swallow.

Her pussy was soo wet, so pretty smooth and so fuckable as he looked right into her. He put the bulbous end against her entrance, feeling her lips wrapping around his dick. He slowly pushed the dildo into her, inch by inch as she released his dick from her lips and gasped.

"Fuck, that feels soo good," feeling the ridges rubbing through her. She dropped her mouth back on his dick and started sucking harder and faster, holding his balls with her free hand. "Fuck me! Give it to me!"

He held the end of the dildo and thrust it into her, jamming it in and out of her pussy with force. He loved seeing how her pussy responded to it, her lips gripping the shaft of the dildo, wet and so sexy. The pure eroticism of fucking her with the glass dildo distracted him from coming into her mouth. The sounds she started making on his dick, feeling her drool running down his balls brought him back to the edge.

He needed a new distraction. "Did she finger you while you made out with her?" he asked.

"Hmm, yes," she moaned on his dick. "She almost made me cum. But stopped," bobbing her mouth on his dick some more. "She told me she won't let me cum until she sees me at her party."

"Well, tonight you are going to cum for me!" and lifted the end of the dildo so the rings rubbed her clit with every stroke into her. He pumped it into her harder, faster, like a piston pumping at full speed. He loved hearing her cries and whimpers when she orgasmed, and she was close. He smacked her ass hard and told to cum for him a second time. She grunted and let out a squeal while her ass cheeks started to bounce, her body shaking through her orgasm. "Put your lips around my cock," he demanded. Her mouth plunged down on his shaft, and he squirted into her mouth. "That's it, milk it all out," feeling her hand stroking his shaft as she kept her lips around the head of his dick. Her plump lips felt differently, felt more full around him, which he loved.

The smack on her ass and his stern words commanding her to cum pushed her over the edge as her orgasm came rushing through her. Hearing him tell her to suck his cock, she knew he wanted to cum in her mouth, which he rarely did. She wanted to give him more, she was going to swallow all of him. As her lips sucked the precum out of his hole, she stroked his shaft, and immediately felt the rush through her hand. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, every drop of him. She felt the dildo leave her pussy, wishing he hadn't pulled it out so soon, but the feeling of his mouth and tongue back on her swollen pussy was even better.

The next day after breakfast, Bella confirmed with Tim, "So you are ready to go to the party at Michelle and Brent's house Saturday?" looking at him with a coy smile, with her puppy eyes.

He looked at her, loving her new plump lips, the swelling reduced, "Yeah, I think so. It would be fun to see what they are like. We should probably talk about it, set boundaries or something, right," he said as a statement more so than a question.