Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. We need to make sure we are both comfortable in seeing each other with others if it goes to that. I might see you with another woman," she said blushing. "I know Michelle wants you, she already said she wants to meet you. Thinks your handsome," she said with another one of her playful grins. "I wonder if I will like that or not. Now I am confused," as she giggle.

"Oh yeah? You might like watching me as much as I like watching you, but I doubt it! You know you will be the center of attention right? The new wife to the group and all," he admitted to knowing how popular she would be.

"Ah uh," she nodded playfully. "And you will be so hard seeing the other hubby's wanting your hot wife, won't you?" grabbing his dick over his shorts and squeezing lightly.

"You know the answer to that!" he leaned in and kissed her plump new lips. "So what's the dress code for this kind of thing?"

"I'm not sure yet, I'll check with Michelle today when we have lunch together."

Look for future stories about Bella and Tim's journey into the hot wife lifestyle, titled "Bella's Hot Wife Adventures."