All Comments on 'Whom You Least Expect Ch. 03'

by AnonymousWriter244

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still one of the most intriguing stories

Just like I said in the previous chapter's comment I still believe this is a very fine and intriguing story of love, compassion, healing and lots of fun sex and this chapter only proved it further. Sure there was some pain dealt and received but the final moments do fill me with hope of a brighter future even if some people can't understand that a "NO" sometimes means happier pastures somewhere else for all involved parties. And besides, Sandra & Theresa make a cute pair on their own, a bit weird and kinky but cute nonetheless.

Gave it a 5* and keeping fingers crossed for more soon!

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244over 5 years agoAuthor
To Be Continued...

I guess I should have put a 'To Be Continued...' at the end of this work. This is not the end of Sandra's arc. The morals is 'You can't have all that you want', the world doesn't work that way. It's in learning to accept what comes your way, and learning to cope with it, that you grow as a person. Sandra will appear again in WYLE Ch. 4 (where she is going to question her attitude, and I hope, find what she is looking for) in a shorter story this time. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousWriter244@AnonymousWriter244
100 Followers
Fifth instalment of Whom You Least Expect is ready. I expect to have a sixth or maybe a seventh chapter and that's it. I hope you'll like this new story. Have a nice day!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES