Whore for Hire, Sluts Online

Story Info
A whore joins an online-only sex work app of her dreams.
2.2k words
4.39
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

She posted just one picture. It was an app meant to facilitate online sex work. It was like a dating app except you would match with people who would want to pay you for various things.

It seemed harmless, and easy, I mean she didn't even have to show her face in the main part of it if she didn't want to. She was living in a city and so when she got on the app, suddenly many people were "liking" her profile.

She decided to pay for the version where you can see the likes so that she could look through it. She scrolled and scrolled and got hornier and hornier. There were old guys and ugly guys and even hot ones and reading their profiles she could only imagine what they would want to do to her.

She wanted to be defiled, degraded, so she swiped right on a profile that seemed like a good fit and offered her services and rates. He demanded she send a nude photo, her profile definitely didn't have full nudes on it, yet.

She hesitated, a nude photo already?

She wondered what it would be like to be rejected on an app like this, then remembered that she is getting paid and that there are many other people who have liked her already.

She agreed and accepted payment and got into position. She adjusted the lighting in her room so it would be moody. She stripped down to nothing, she moved slowly to savour it but not so slowly as to bother the customer. Her cheap photo stand she bought just for this was already placed over her bed.

She posed laying on her bed naked and was so horny she almost didnt even notice her hand touching her pussy in this photo until she was about to hit send. She hoped he liked it. The photos were viewable for 20 minutes but they pay a higher price to view the photo indefinitely and an even higher price to own the photo and be able to download it and use it however they want.

The last option was definitely the kinkiest and most girls never wanted to do that, they wanted to fully own their work and that made sense. I suppose it makes sense then that the women that did that would charge, $1000 minimum to sell their photos that way. The site was designed so the photos could not be properly saved any other way. Anyone caught trying to download photos or videos would be given a warning and then banned if the attempt continued.

Clients had this protection too, their photos couldn't be downloaded or viewed permanently. They would often like to send their own photos so that they could be seen as well. This client immediately sent back a photo of his hairy body and penis. It looked disgusting, but somehow that made it better. I felt like I was being a real slut whoring myself out to this pig and not caring what he looked like or who he was.

Even more true was that I chose him, I was such a slut I chose to whore myself out to a disgusting pig like this. He had paid for the 30 minute chat feature, it was my luck that he was looking for me to be his dirty little whore.

I was nothing to balk at, I was insecure about my face but that wasn't my best feature. I was 150lbs and a bit short, 5'4 with red hair. I looked pretty skinny because a lot of that weight was blessed to fall to my breasts. They were a 34D, everyone I had ever met needed to do a bit of a double take. They were too difficult to hide in shirts so I just stopped trying.

Maybe that was where I got all of these perverted desires from. I had no choice but to find a way to enjoy it when so many men and even some women stared at my chest all day every day. I thought, society should do better than this, but I was too far gone.

Seeing the photo of his wrinkly old penis and his hairy body I responded to him that I loved sending my naked body to him for him to enjoy and use, that I can't imagine anything more satisfying than being fucked by that beautiful dick he sent me.

He asked me to prove it, he asked me to send a photo of my pussy dripping for him right now, he requested a live photo. On this app a live photo is one you have to take with the app open at that time, you can't upload a photo you've already taken. This gets some users really hard.

I sent him a photo of my dripping pussy, it wasn't hard because I wasn't lying. I was horny as hell being paid for these photos for a stranger with hairy balls and an old wrinkly dick.

I quickly hopped out of the chat for just a moment because in my horniness I NEEDED to post one of my nudes to the pay per view portion of the site. You could post there for anyone to pay to see the individual photos of you and your sluttiness.

I hopped back in the chat just as he sent another photo of his dick, harder, with the message, "wow you are such a horny little slut you must really like my cock you disgusting fucking whore sending naked photos to an old man you don't even know for a few dollars." It was true, something about my whorish nature at the time had me only charge $5 per nude, less than some places charge for coffee.

This time I sent an audio message in response, free of charge, I was too into this at this point, I had to tell him "thank you [moaning] this is all for you [moans louder] i'm fucking my pussy just for you right now, being your whore makes me so wet."

He must have been ready to explode from my free voice message because I didn't get a response for a few minutes. Then I get a voice message and a photo from him a few minutes later.

He's telling me how much he wants me to be sucking his dick until i'm gagging on his cock, like the dirty little whore I am. That whores need to be used and I know my place getting fucked online by an old stranger I don't even know. Whoring myself out with extras for free because I can't help being such a fucking slut for him, a good fucking slut.

I hear the deep aggression in his voice and the moaning behind what must have been a furious handjob he was giving himself. His next photo was one with a rock hard cock and a head purple from the rough handjob he was giving himself to photos of my slutty little cunt.

I thanked him in text. I said, yes, I am such a slutty little whore for him. I asked him if he wanted a video from me, I wanted to make his perverted little dreams come true. He quickly responded and requested the video, I wasn't worried about dragging this out or trying to get money, at this point I just wanted to see this old man cum for me.

I positioned my camera and got a dildo from my closet, the one that looked closest to his dick. I adjused the angle of the camera so it would be looking down on me from his point of view then I used the suction cup of the dildo to attach it to the wall and started filming.

I brushed my red hair off of my tits and wiggled them for him, pinched the nipples too as I sucked on the cock I had in front of me. I made a quick decision to actually take the cock off of the wall and get it wet by dipping it in my pussy to be so much more of a whore for him. I moaned into the camera as I leaned back making this happen.

I whimpered removing it because I wanted it in me so bad, but I just fucked my pussy with a few quick strokes and returned it to the wall where I zealously started sucking the life out of that cock until I was gagging on it over and over. Looking up at the camera with my green eyes like such an innocent little dirty fucking whore.

I sucked it hard and fast and let myself gag on it so I could well up enough saliva to get messy. Licking my pussy juice off the cock, spitting on it, sucking it and letting the saliva drool down my chin. I was relentless, I sucked this cock like my life depended on it, and then I hit send.

He heard my wish that I whispered at the start of the video, to make him cum so hard. He sent me a video of him gripping his own cock and fucking it as hard as he could with his hand, moaning over and over. Calling me a "dirty little whore, yeah, you wanna see this old man cum for you, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you whore!"

He grunted into the camera making fucking motions with his hips. "You'd like to fuck any dirty cock that comes by you wouldn't you, god you would take 50 a day you're such a whore, I hope I am one of them one day you fucking slutty cunt." Moaning and grunting into the video as he jerked his hand up and down.

I quickly responded with an audio message "yes sir, please, please cum for me" I wimpered, still fucking myself now with the dildo inside of me. I sent the audio and then prepared to send a video I didn't even realize I was going to send for free when he requested another video from me.

"Show me how much you want me to cum for you whore, fuck yourself with that whorish little dildo you have HARD. I bought you whore, you're mine." I jumped back onto my bed where the camera was already set up and fucking moaned into it while I quickly rammed this saliva wet cock into my dripping and throbbing pussy.

My breathing quickened as I rammed it into me over and over whining moans I barely had the breath for. I felt an orgasm approaching as I was so excited to be whoring myself out for this man who knew exactly what buttons to press. I felt like the client for a moment, I would have paid for this.

Ramping up the pressure I fucked myself with the cock hard imagining it was his dick fucking me without any mercy at all. It hurt a bit how hard I was ramming it into myself but I couldn't care as I shook uncontrollably. Trying to maintain the strength to fuck myself through the intense orgasm rippling over my body for a hairy old wrinkly man who wanted to treat me like the cheap whore I am.

I hurried to press send as I kept stroking this dick in an out of my desperate pussy, I needed more, I needed more so badly. I needed to be fucked again and I needed to see his cum.

I longed for the feeling of his salty warm old man cum gliding down my cheap slutty little throat. I wanted desperately to just open my apartment door and invite the first ten guys I saw in to fuck me harder and harder.

His final video finally came, he sent me a video of his cum launching out of his cock. Ropes and ropes of hot sticky cum. Some of it got stuck in the hair on his stomach, some of it flew into the air, I moaned watching this, loudly.

As it slowed down it began to shoot up less high and pool over his hand and around his dick. He kept stroking it slowly and more cum washed over his hands. Filling my deepest fantasy to make a stranger cum on the internet. I thanked him for his beautiful cum and told him that I wished it was dripping out of my slutty little mouth for him.

He made the most strained and intense moaning sound she had ever heard like the life was being ripped out of him through pleasure and cum. Shaking violently as his dick was throbbing and shooting load after load.

He had whispered to himself on camera, "shes such a dirty fucking whore, such a fucking slut, if I ever saw her I would want to shoot my cum deep into her whorish little pussy. I'd make her eat what dripped out, god she would lick my fingers clean" The words almost made her cum again.

He knew she would want it, a whore like her, charging just a few dollars to sell her body, getting so wet at an old mans cock. The biggest whore he had ever met. He paid for the photos and video to be permanently saved, something I only charged a couple more dollars for, and exited the chat. He was done with her, she was such a whore he would never have to pay again to witness her cum for him over and over. She was such a cheap slut he only had to pay a few dollars to use her forever.

I felt so used, I loved it, and I needed more.