Whore for the Allies

Story Info
A Faithful Wife.
1.3k words
3.19
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Think Gene Kelly in "An American in Paris." I was trying to be an artist in Europe when I met my wife, Juliette. Please think Gene Kelly. About the art, let's say I was about as successful at painting as Hitler. It was 1937. I took my first trip to Europe to see the Olympics, and stayed to improve my painting skills in the ex-pat community in Paris. The parties in the ex-pat community were first rate, the artistic skills, not quite. French girls seemed to be particularly attracted to American guys; I think they mistakenly thought that we had money. Thus the parties never lacked Parisian girls. Juliette grabbed my eye immediately. She was 5'2" about 110 lbs. and looked like the girl next door who knew something you didn't, and that thing was sensual. She had just sat down after dancing, looking not pleased with her partner. Since my Gene Kelly similarity ends with dancing, I was glad to get the seat next to her after the dance. Her English was only slightly accented, and I was delighted to find that she enjoyed art but had not the expertise to accurately assess my ability. I got a chaste kiss and her address; only rich people had phones in 1937 Paris.

We had sex for the first time in April, 1938. Sexual activity was abundant in the ex-pat community, and she was a Parisian, so we were both experienced. I suspected she more than me. Our first time was the third best sexual encounter of my life. I don't think I rated that high for her, but from her expression, I bet I made the top third. While we both knew that the other would not provide the best single sexual experience; we each would be better for the long term than those who did. We were living together exclusively in September, and married by Christmas, 1938. The marriage was fantastic, my career as an artist, not so much. By winter, 1939, I knew that for us to thrive I needed a real job. It was a tearful parting when I left to spend Christmas with my family in Detroit, and get a position in the Auto Industry. Her sister's wedding was planned for June. Juliette would join me in Michigan afterwards.

It was easy getting onto the Ford assembly line, and by spring l was promoted to a checker position. I was looking for stuff that Juliette would love for our apartment when she arrived in June. Maginot line, hah! France fell, and Juliette couldn't get out.

France didn't prosper under German occupation. The Nazis needed French supplies, and the French got whatever was left, if anything. Juliette was down to 95 lbs., and she was the healthiest member of her family. The only way to avoid starvation was to date a German officer. The alternative was rape by a German grunt. She accepted a date with a colonel. He was an experienced sexual partner. He had 5 children with his wife, and more than that unacknowledged. Even he didn't know how many. Juliette was shocked how quickly he brought her to orgasm. She felt guilty but her family had food. She moved into the officer's quarters. Sex as a mistress was a guilty pleasure. Frankly with no hope of freedom, her husband was seldom on her mind, possibly because it hurt too much to contemplate all that she lost. When the colonel was rotated back to his wife, Juliette moved up to a general. The general was not as skilled as the colonel. Even bad sex is good, and the general was ordinary. Still Juliette orgasmed an average of every other coupling.

The Resistance assumed that Juliette was a traitor. They showed their disdain by splattering her with human waste when she went for groceries for her family. I don't know how many times being showered with shit was a good thing. This one may have been unique. An old lover of Juliette, Pierre, was a higher up in the Resistance, and found out about the splashing. He informed them that they misunderstood Juliette, and they were missing an opportunity. He arranged a secret meeting with her. What could she find out that would help the Resistance and the Allies? Juliette was thrilled to have the opportunity to strike at the Germans. She showed Pierre her appreciation for the chance in his bed.

Juliette's general was unhappy with the Normandy defenses. He detailed where they needed improvement to the Berlin general staff. Juliette volunteered to handle his secretarial needs as well as his sexual ones. She dutifully sent his recommendations to Germany with a copy to the Resistance. Pierre's superiors felt that gang banging the general's mistress when she supplied them information was part of their counter attack on Germany. Pierre did not object. Juliette was surprised but didn't object. Sometimes she enjoyed it.

I could have stayed at Ford for the duration. I was considered necessary for our defense. I had not heard from Juliette since the German attack in May, 1940. I did get a message from the Resistance that my wife was alive and healthy. After Pearl Harbor, and as soon as I could get the pull to be guaranteed that I would be assigned to Europe, I volunteered for the army. On the sixth of June, I was in a landing craft off Omaha beach. It was nine months before I could get to Paris. I don't recommend spending Christmas fighting the battle of the bulge. As I neared Paris, I met people I knew in my ex-pat days. They filled me in on rumors about Juliette's activities. Most were her friends, and they told me to consider the situation. At least, hear her out.

When I reached Juliette our meeting was not the usual reunion with a long lost wife. We hugged, but did not kiss. Juliette knew I had heard stories. She felt the whole unvarnished truth was her only option. She even included that sometimes she thoroughly enjoyed what the Resistance claimed was a counter attack.

Juliette was my wife. She was faithful to her family. She was faithful to the Resistance. Thus she was a wife, and she was faithful. Was she faithful to me? She cheated on me hundreds of times. Some were forced life or death situations against her will, many times more questionable. Some of her cheating might have saved my life on Omaha beach. Should I divorce her and leave her in France, or have her return with me and face long term counseling. I knew when we married that she had many lovers before and probably some while we had just started dating. We had agreed that our relationship was good for the long term and past was past. Her relationships for the last few years, however were different. Being married made a huge difference. But being at war made a difference. Saving lives at D-Day also made a difference. I decided that we needed to try. Juliette was going to the USA.

Before returning to the USA, all soldiers were given a benefits briefing. Most were prepared by a clerk. I got a general. In fact it was the President's son, Elliott. To most guys in this war, there was only one president. He said that the army appreciated the value of your wife's information. As a result the government considers your marriage has a permanent disability caused by enemy action. Therefore your army benefits package includes permanent marriage counseling. At first I was glad to have another benefit. Then I questioned how did the army know that she provided the Normandy information. Did she show appreciation to US soldiers who freed Paris as well. I guess I had a few minor trust issues. We were going to need that counseling for quite a while. I was very confident, however, 83%, that I was better off with her.

PS: I know the army benefits package is a stretch. My story. My world war.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers