All Comments on 'Whore for the Allies'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom11 months ago

You do what you have to, to survive. I have a friend who lives in Michigan now but her Great grandmother was German. After the war, she had to prostitute herself out just to feed her kids.

BigfundrewBigfundrew11 months ago

Soooooo..at what point did she tell him who gave her the most and best orgasms?

phill1cphill1c11 months ago

If we put a man in the woman's place: having great sex to 'save lives' it's a totally different story. she did nothing wrong and had some good times amongst A LOT of terrible mental pain and suffering. Survivors guilt is a likely outcome.

But, in the end, it's sooo easy to get swept up in some popular bullshit if there is personal gain in it. She survived using her body, which is a horrible way to have to survive. It's not like she helped start or perpetuate the circumstances that found her coerced into a sex-for-survival lifestyle.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

War is HELL no doubt, and i'll certainly forgive near anything that was done to survive, or help the good guys back then!! Just having trouble following the bouncing ball of orgasms... And not sure how she got from pretty little Parisian wife, to gang bangs and liking it... But again, war is HELL, and no apologies needed by me.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting. but you left us hanging as to how they coped during liberation and returning home. To short for what you started.

mazk1098mazk109811 months ago

Well.......sth like this really could happen, especially in France. But such ending, even omitting stretched benefits package, could take place only in 1 case out of 100. In the rest girl would end abandoned at least. And she would be really lucky to not have her head shaved.

Overally 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So Juliette endangers her life by spying for the Resistance and risking Gestapo interrogation, being brutalized and certain execution. And whenever they receive war changing intel from her, the Resistance "pays her back" by gang banging her. Brilliant, fantastic way to treat an act of patriotism. The logic on staying with her versus her adultery versus the situations during which she cheated is flawed. From what I understand and read here after marriage Juliette did some things out of necessity. She also did many things out of her own desire. What she didn't do was compartmentalize her situations. There appears to be numerous occasions where she could have said NO! But she always said yes. I guess she never understood the meaning of the word resistance.

Huedogg2Huedogg211 months ago

he's a simp times ten. and the title was right "whore"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, but assuming he was no younger than 20 in 1937 that means he's 106 now. Probably not still with us and if he is, probably not able to write about this event. You may want to contextualize your stories if you're going to write something historical.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Life can be cruel. My grandmother told me that many women and their kids survived German occupation only because they became mistresses of German officers, literally becoming their sex toys. She also said some of the Germans did unspeakable things to the women, but she gave no details.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gangbanging the resistance leaders was bullshit. Dump her whore ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most women who did the same thing as this woman were considered collaborators and killed by the local people. Especially in Paris. A similar situation also happened in Viet Nam

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

Your story is a slap in the face for all women of the Second World War who were also hungry and whose health and life were in danger and who did not become cheap whores for the Germans. And to think that spies were requisitioned the way you describe is ridiculous. Or do you seriously believe that a German staff officer wouldn't have asked who he was sleeping with?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

I’m a WW2 history buff, and this just doesn’t fit at all. You cheapen the heroic women who actually lived those times.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Look up rape and unwanted children after any war. The Russians abused the elderly and small children in 1945. Look up how many women committed suicide to avoid such happenings. No army is innocent for the thought has always been that it is their right to rule over women; so if they collaborated they did so to survive.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

What a great exciting and heart breaking story! 5 big blazing stars! In truth, if a woman could give up a little pussy to get a morsel of food when they are starving, or get some info to help the invasion, more power to them. Usually a little more dick isn't going to damage a pussy unless it is a giant Big Black one that satisfies her so much that she forgets her husband forever. Other than that, I don't blame those poor women. I am glad I didn't have my wife behind enemy lines like that and have to deal with that heartache. However My heartache with Dee Dee wife number #4 who was a real life Nympho, who was always on the hunt for more dick mostly she got phone numbers everywhere she went, test driving a used car or a bag boy. DEE DEE could have a guy over in 15 mins for a quickie everytime I left the house! LOL regardless. Great writing. Great Story. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To 26NC, war is hell. In order to survive most people will do anything. The Jewish people during the WWII went blindly into concentration camps. Offered no resistance; allowed families to be separated; walked into so-called showers and died for nothing except peaceful co-operation. What happened to the Roanoke colony? Ask the natives. Why were some native Americans discovered with blond hair and blue eyes. This author described the realities of life.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh I thought this was going somewhere, but it just stopped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous