Whore of the Week - Pooja Hegde

Story Info
Pooja Hegde wins whore of the week contest.
2.6k words
3.69
31.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 1 - Dress shopping

"Rakul, please look, no?" Pooja Hegde implored "I need to find that dress for tonight."

"I don't get what you are so nervous about, Pooja."

"You don't know why I am nervous?" Pooja stopped in the middle of the mall and faced her friend "You don't know why I am nervous? I am getting whore of the week in a few hours, and I don't have a proper whore dress for it. And you don't know why I am nervous?"

"But Pooja, most girls are only so intense about it because it's a stepping stone to become Romeo Sir's whore. Like me. After he nailed me in that award ceremony, he added me to his stable. Now I am his bitch and very happy. But you are already his bitch. He has used you so many times. Why are you so nervous? Just chill."

"You have only been his whore for what...2 weeks? So you don't understand. His whores go all out when they are representing him. On that stage I am representing him and meeting him. I need to look like the perfect whore so he can be proud of me. Can't you get that?"

"Ok, ok, let's keep looking. What about this yellow one?"

"No, backless, Rakul, he likes bare back."

"And it needs to be short too?"

"Of course, he will probably fuck my ass there, I need a dress so short that when I bend over, I am ready for his dick."

"What about cleavage?"

"That would be nice to have, but short and backless is more important." Pooja said "Have you not seen how he keeps the girls facing forward to the audience while he pounds them from behind?"

"Oh! You are right, he fucked me from behind, too, when I got my award." Rakul said "I had not thought about it."

Finally they found a skintight mini dress that was full sleeve but the sleeves were transparent black lace. It had very deep neck showing Pooja tits by pushing them up. The back was mostly all bare and it went down to just two inches below the curve of her ass cheeks. She would be fully ready to be entered as soon as she bent over even a little bit.

"Looks amazing." Rakul said as Pooja came out of the changing room.

"I think this is perfect." Pooja nodded.

"Shoes?"

"I have 8" high stilettos that I am going to wear. They have a 4" platform as well."

"But what about 10" high heels with 6" platform?" Rakul grinned "I saw a pair in the store window next door."

They went and looked at the impossibly high shoes.

Pooja said "I don't think I can walk in them."

"Well, you know what Sir says 'You don't wear whore heels to walk..."

"'...you wear whore heels to be nailed like a whore.' Yes, I know. Ok. Let's try them on."

Scene 2 - The ceremony

"Whore of the week, and my personal whore, Pooja Hegde!" Romeo announced.

Pooja was all smiles as she got up. As soon as she reached the aisle, two young men arrived at her sides to help her walk to the stage in those incredibly high whore heels. Pooja took their hands. The cameras were crazy around her. They covered her tight ass in the short, skin tight dress. They covered her bare back from every angle possible. The front cameras were even more invasive, they took shots of her big, hot cleavage and one camera stayed at a low angle, shooting her sexy long, bare legs, pointing up to keep her bare, smoothly shaved pussy in the frame as well. Pooja smiled and walked slowly so they would be able to take all the shots they needed.

When she started climbing the steps to the stage, the camera got even more open view. Her tight, firm ass showed nicely in that super slutty dress. For a split-second one camera even got a picture of her tight, puckered ass hole.

"Hi cunt! You are looking dynamite." Romeo said as he welcome her on stage and took her in his embrace. Pooja turned her face up and kissed him full on the lips. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily. His hand was rubbing her bare back, the other one on her ass, openly kneading her tight ass cheeks. The camera covered all this and showed it on the big screen.

"Thank you, Master." Pooja smiled breathlessly when they broke the hot, intimate kiss.

"Isn't she beautiful, folks?" Romeo said turning her to the audience. They cheered.

"Grab your knees, darling." Romeo told her.

Pooja obeyed and continued smiling as she bent over and put her hands on her knees. Romeo moved behind her. He opened his zip and pushed his dick up into her tight cunt with a smooth, sharp thrust.

That was the money shot. When Pooja's smiling expression changed in one quick shot to a pain-distorted expression, that's what the director loved. They always match-cut those shots by mixing the shot of his cock entering her cunt, with her expression from the other camera.

"Ah, mumma!" Pooja screamed. Girls in the audience gasped. Guys grabbed their dick and started rubbing.

Romeo fucked her with smooth in and out strokes, but making sure each time his massive rod filled her cunt fully deep. Pooja moaned and gasps as he claimed her pussy so painfully deep.

Then Romeo pulled out of her cunt and pressed his cockhead on her pink, puckered ass hole. Pooja grabbed her knees tight and held her breath.

"Hay, mar gayi!" Pooja screamed as Romeo pushed his huge, hard cock into her ass about 4 inches deep in one thrust. The two drops of clear liquid that dribbled out of Pooja's eyes and flowed down her smooth cheeks were caught clearly by the camera.

=============================================================

Scene 3 - The Interview

The camera zoomed out and showed the big screen as well as the interviewer and Pooja Hegde sitting on the sofa opposite her.

"Pooja, that looked painful." Karishma Kotak said pointing to the screen which was showing Pooja's pained expression frozen as Romeo entered her ass.

"It was." Pooja said "Those tears were real."

"But Pooja, you are Romeo Sir's personal whore. You must have had him in your ass many times." Karishma said "I mean, tumne to bahut baar gaand marwaai hai unse...but still...?"

Pooj shook her head "It never stops hurting. You just learn to love that pain."

"Wow!"

"I am sure tumhari bhi lee hogi Sir ne?" Pooja said.

Karishma said "Well, yes, he fucked me when I went to his place to take his interview but he only nailed my pussy...gaand nahin maari thi."

"But even in your cunt, did you not get the idea of how big he is?" Pooja said. She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. She was wearing a very short loose minidress with a deep cowl neck. There were no panties as was clear on the shot.

"Well, you still got to know how big he is, and Sir never does things by halves, when he claims a whore, he destroys her fully."

"Oh, yes, I didn't walk for 2 days after getting nailed by him. But that's a good hurt." She turned to the audience "Am I right, ladies?"

The audience which was made up mostly of women, applauded and cheered.

Pooja nodded "The first weekend I spent with him, when he claimed me...he fucked me hard all weekend and every hole in my body was sore, all my muscles were aching, I could not walk without whimpering, but I was still incredibly happy because he had accepted me as his whore."

"That brings me to my next question, you are already Romeo Sir's whore. How come you didn't become whore of the week before?"

"Because it's the fans who choose who will be the whore of the week. Sir, doesn't interfere in the selection process. So, I had to wait until the fans thought that I was a good whore."

"Again that leads me to my next question. We know you are a good whore, you have the title, you belong to the hottest director on the planet and you look just smashing. But what makes you a good whore?"

"Well, it's mostly in the attitude, Karishma. When I dress, I make sure to show as much skin as possible. I never wear panties, or bra. I always wear revealing, or skin tight dresses. I know there are a lot of men who jerk off to my photos and videos, so I try to give them good material for it by dressing as a whore, doing whore make up and generally giving them the idea that I am the kind of whore they should be thinking about banging when they jerk off."

The audience cheered on that.

"Obviously, you have fans of your whoredom here, Pooja." Karishma said "Now shall we bring out your owner?"

"Yes, please." Pooja squeezed her thighs excitedly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Karishma raised her voice "he is the hottest director, the great producer and owner of your most favourites whores - Mr. Romeo."

As Romeo came out the audience stood up and clapped. Many of the girls did "Whoo!" noises.

He stopped in front of the stage with his back to the stage and pointed "That one, that one and that one,...pack them up and send them to my green room."

The three girls he had pointed to quickly stepped out into the aisles.

"I am joking, girls." He laughed "Jeez, you own a few beautiful whores and you get a reputation."

People laughed. The three girls looked disappointed as they went back to their seats.

Romeo climbed the stage. Karishma and Pooja were both standing. He turned to Karishma first "Hello darling."

"Hello Sir." Karishma Kotak said "Do you like my dress, Sir? Does it meet your approval?"

She was wearing a leather tube dress, just barely covering her upper thighs and showing a generous cleavage. It had a zipper running all the way down from her chest to the hem.

Romeo stepped forward and pulled the zipper until her tits were almost fully out "Better now."

Everybody including Karishma laughed. Then she stepped forward and greeted Romeo with a tight hug and a kiss on the lips. Romeo slipped his hand inside her dress and kneaded her soft, bare breast as he fucked her mouth with his tongue.

"Mmm, god, you make me so wet, Sir." Karishma said after the kiss.

"You should come to the house again some time."

"I will, Sir."

Romeo turned to Pooja "Hello my bitch."

"Hello Master." Pooja said and came into his arms. His kiss with her was even more intimate and lust-filled. He kneaded her ass cheeks under her short dress as they sucked on each other's tongues.

When Romeo sat down, Pooja sat on the floor and hugged his leg.

"Ummm, Pooja, now you are making me jealous." Karishma said "I also want to sit there."

"Your whole audience wants to sit there." Pooja said.

"Do you?" Karishma asked her audience.

They cheered with "Yes!" and a lot of hands going up.

"Well, they can't." Pooja stuck her tongue out at them "You have to be his property to sit here."

"Is that true, Sir?" Karishma asked.

Romeo was stroking Pooja's head like an owner strokes his pet bitch. He nodded and continued stroking "Only a bitch can sit at her owner's feet. And she is one of my prized bitches."

Pooja beamed.

"Sir, I was planning to ask you what makes a good whore, but you have given me a better idea. Those three girls that you pointed to earlier, was that just random or did you think they were good whore material?"

Romeo said "All three of them are beautiful pieces, definitely worth nailing and maybe even worth owning."

"Wow, you picked them out in two seconds, amazing." Karishma said "So, let's do a quick test. Girls, are you willing?"

They were. All three were young, hot girls with killer bodies and they were dressed in slutty short dresses and skirts. They came down to the stage. Romeo stood up and came to the edge of the stage to meet them.

"So you want to know if any of them would make a good whore?" Romeo said.

"Exactly, Sir." Karishma said.

"That's easy, you got a blindfold?"

"Ummm, no Sir."

One of the girls had a lace stole, she offered that. Romeo told her to blindfold him.

"Now, mix the girls, so I don't know which one is where. Then one by one, I will do the sucking test on them ok?"

"Yes, Sir." Karishma said. She moved the girls around so they were not standing in the same place.

Romeo lifted his hand and stuck out two fingers "First one, suck."

First girl stepped forward and sucked his fingers. Then he made the other two do the same thing.

"Second one." He said and took off his blindfold. There was a gasp from everybody.

"Line up here, girls" Romeo said "Bring that camera here. Lower, lower...girls lift your skirt..." Then he faced the audience from behind the girls "Which one is the wettest?"

They all pointed to the girl in the middle.

"Is that the second one?" He asked. The girl nodded and audience said yes as well. Then they broke into applause.

"Wow, Sir. That was amazing. How did you know?" Karishma asked.

Romeo stepped back and sat down on the sofa near the edge of the stage. Pooja came and knelt by his side.

"Come here, doll." He signalled the second girl. She came over to him and knelt on the floor where he pointed.

"What's your name, pet?" he leaned forward and cupped her cheek.

"Shanaya Kapoor, Sir." She replied.

"When Shanaya was sucking my fingers, she sucked them like she was sucking my dick." Romeo explained to Karishma and the audience "She gave it her complete focus because, like a good whore, she wanted me to enjoy her service and being useful to me was so exciting for her that she got wet even though I didn't touch her at all. I will bet she had her eyes closed when she was sucking my fingers."

"Yes, Sir. How did you know, Sir?" Shanaya said.

"No way! Really?" Karishma Kotak said "We must have a replay of that, find that shot guys...come on, you are embarrassing me now, oh there it is."

They played the shot on screen when Shanaya was sucking Romeo's fingers. Her eyes were closed. The audience cheered the loudest this time.

"Sir, I bow to you," Karishma said "there is nobody like you and never will be. Unfortunatley, we are out of time, we must stop here. Thank you, girls. Thank you for joining us, Pooja, Romeo Sir, thank you very much. "

"Thank you, darling."

As the floor manager gave the signal that they were clear, Karishma said "Thank you, girls. You were great. Now you can go to your seats."

"Sir, I want to be your whore!" Shanaya blurted out before she could be sent back.

Romeo looked at her.

"I would like to be your whore, Sir." Shanaya repeated earnestly "Will you please test me, and give me one chance to prove that I can be a good whore?"

He looked her up and down. She was wearing a skimpy tube top and a micromini skirt. He had already seen that she was not wearing panties.

Romeo nodded "Send this one to my green room."

Karishma said "Yes, Sir."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much." Shanaya said as she followed a production assistant out of the studio.

[The end.]