All Comments on 'Whoring for My Son'

by JeanneSis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pish

pish total pish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

I liked it. Good tone. I like her attitude. You might have spent a little while explaining how her and Harvey's relationship got started.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 9 years ago
Mommy helping out

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
paying for it

I once hooked up with a milf whore when I was in college. It was very good sex, she let me cum in her several times. what was best was how comfortable it was to be with her, very soft, warm and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love It!

I love to read real life stories that are hot! Continue the great work!

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 8 years ago
Fun fun fun

I loved this. A bit tongue in cheek and campy but a great read that was full of erotic fun. I enjoyed it and recommend this quick read. Take it for what it is and don't beat it down, a cute sexy story that delivers a thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting Twist on the House Mother Part :-)

I am willing to bet that there are some real "house mothers" who have made some extra cash this way..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i love slutty girls

I would love to taste your cum filled pussy

tony_tigertony_tigerover 7 years ago
What a great wife and mom

Obviously happened a while ago considering the fee dollars but the story is timeless in all other ways. I take it son got bareback?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheap date.

On average I pay 300 for an hour of full GFE. That's a BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DATY and if she's down, greek. A 50 dollar whore is to be avoided at all costs. On top of which, at that price the first two hobbyists are overhead for her room. If it is a cheap motel. If it's nicer the first 6 or 8 are required. And I'm not sure you get how expensive college is, but at that rate she would need to be on her back 20 hours a day. Maybe you should do some research. There are plenty of nice hookers out there. Just remember you are only a mark, hookers lie, and no matter what they tell you, it is only designed to part you from your cash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow. Really. Not much.

This is it? No more? Not much of a start. By the way, it's "came" not "cummed". What happened with the frat house? Where the fuck is the story?

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles3 months ago

Gold mine? I think you meant COAL mine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don’t sell yourself short. At $40 a pop (assuming suck and fuck and paying for the room), 8 hrs per day 40 per week you’re at $6,400 per month. Even if business sucks and you only work half time you’re getting more than that gold mine. My dick ain’t free. Your pussy shouldn’t be cheap.

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles3 months ago

I should’ve said the story was fun. Just don’t sell yourself so cheaply for the love of god. I also realize this is jerk off fantasy. I just take stuff too seriously, but i enjoyed the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous