All Comments on 'Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 01'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
weaslbeakweaslbeakalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, premise and characters. Surprises abounded. I will be looking for more stories from Lumiere_Amie!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Always glad when an old guy scores!

5

sparktjsparktjalmost 2 years ago

I found this utterly superb, playing to many of my kinks. I adore older woman and the way some of them age n the most attractive way, so I found your descriptions of Gina deeply arousing. I’d love you to take things further with this highly sexed couple and share their kink with us. I have a particular weakness for medfet and am hoping you might use the exam table (one equipped with leg stirrups) for them both to enjoy. Your writing is highly arousing, thank you.

thefishfryerthefishfryeralmost 2 years ago

As an older gentleman, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was well written and I would like to read more of their growing relationship.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

As an older man with lots of experience, I found this very believable. Mine was a librarian, and libraries have always been so much more interesting since. If she were reading this she would recognize my pet name for her. "My Kinky Librarian."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES