Who's House is it Anyway? Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion to phase 1 of this series.
3k words
4.2
6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dhiren and Ronit were startled by hearing the bell ring. They hesitated for a moment thinking what to do next, Dhiren looked at Ronit and nodded. He yanked Geetha by her hair and dragged her across the room. naked. he made her sit next to her mother in law. Padmaja scooched over to make way for her daughter in law. Ronit placed Geetha's panties in her mother in laws mouth, gagging her. Ronit then clasped his hand over Geetha's mouth firmly, ensuring no one would scream.

Dhiren quickly wore his pant and hastily put on his shirt, he did not care about his innerwear. He opened the door and found Sunil standing.

Sunil was confused that he did not hear anything from Dhiren and Ronit for a long time.

"What happened?" Sunil enquired.

"Well come in we do have a surprise for you." Dhiren said

"What surprise, there is still no sign of any lighting, the rain is not letting up and mosquitoes are biting me" Sunil protested.

"Won't you come in? There is really something you need to see." Dhiren now had a sadistic smirk on his face.

Sunil stepped in, his suspicions grew as he moved across the hall, there was an air of debauchery in the house. He came to the bedroom and stopped in surprise. He saw to Geetha and Padmaja naked, gagged and scared. His loins experienced a strange stirring. His heart was filled with anticipation. Geetha and Padmaja's eyes grew wide with fear. They started nodding a repetitive no action, but the gag and Ronit's hand ensured they were silent.

Ronit stood facing Sunil and Dhiren, clasping Geetha's mouth from behind her. his face turned ashen as though he had suddenly seen a ghost.

"AAAAHHHHH what is happening?" A loud wailing scream startled Sunil and Dhiren.

Dhiren had forgotten to close the door behind Sunil and unknown to them Jyothi had entered the house. Jyothi was waiting for a while for the bus, but the torrential rain accompanied by gusts of wind had ensured that her stay in the bus stand was miserable and cold.

The rain lashed on her clothes, making it wet. The wind did its job of making her cold. Her nipples were erect. She decided she could take it no more and decided to walk back a short distance braving the rain. What was about to come next would test her bravery even further.

Jyothi turned around to run, but Sunil who has already aroused and intimidated by the surroundings was alert as a cat. he leapt across the hallway connecting the main door to the bedroom and tackled her ankle. She fell down with a slight thud on the carpet. Dhiren in the meanwhile sprinted across the hall and pounced upon a fallen Jyothi.

"Leave me, I am going to call the Police!" she yelled.

"HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!" She brayed at the top of her lungs.

Dhiren tried to clasp her mouth, but got his hand bitten in the process. The bite was intense, the pain made him see red.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Four hard blows on her left cheek, calmed her bit. Jyothi started to sob.

"This bitch is yours." Dhiren told Sunil, who was still holding her feet.

Dhiren moved to lock the main door. While Sunil lustfully strode across Jyothi's torso and turned her shoulders to face him. Once Dhiren shut the door, the sound of rain and thunder had reduced.

Jyothi folded her hands and begged for relief.

"I am a married woman Sahib, my life will be over if my husband finds out."

Jyothi knew her husband was a drunk and did not care much about her. They had a kid 5 years ago, and that kind of ended the marriage emotionally. It had been a year since Jyothi had made proper love. A few drunken thrusts by her husband when he was horny never did count as love making.

"SSSHHHH" Stop crying my pearl, said Sunil, he pulled the pallu of her saree off her shoulder gently with one hand. With the other he hands he moved across her waist. Her folded hands prevented him from looking at her breasts, but he was not in a hurry. He gently tugged her hair and kissed her forehead.

Whether it was years of not experiencing tender love, or the finesse of Sunil, Jyothi's body suddenly relaxed in anticipation. Her crying became soft sobs.

The next kiss was planted on her cheek, her shoulders drooped down as though a massive weight had been lifted off her

When the other cheek was kissed, the folded hands lost their posture. Sunil now licked the salty tears off her cheeks. and now fully pulled of her pallu. Jyothi's arms were akimbo. Her breath was heavy and her bosom was heaving. However, she did not look at Sunil directly.

Sunil deftly removed the hooks of her blouse, and started kissing her deep ravine of a cleavage provided by her massive breasts.

"Aah!" She moaned and moved her hands up.

Sunil's hands pushed her bra up, freeing her massive breasts partially, revealing her nipples. he did not squeeze her breasts, but started playing with her nipples and areolas. licking her areolas in a circular fashion and then biting her nipples ever so gently.

Her nipples were erect in no time. A weak "Sahib please leave me" came from her mouth, a plea yes, but drenched in ecstasy.

Sunil took this chance and kissed her lips. Chapped, rough and raw, nothing like Sunil's smooth lips, but equally enticing. She closed her eyes, her back arched slightly as Sunil put his hand around her waist and undid the knots of her Saree.

Sunil's tongue started exploring the coolness of Jyothi's mouth. While her tongue was intertwining with his to explore his orifice. Just below her waist she could feel Sunil's manhood, its size subconsciously triggering anticipation. Her arms now hugged Sunil.

Dhiren had wash his hands after it was bitten, the bite marks were deep, but the wound did not bleed. Nevertheless, he went into the bathroom to wash it. He observed in the trash lay a home pregnancy kit that was negative. He smiled. However, something that held his interest for longer was the wash hamper, he sifted through the clothes to look at the discarded lingerie of Geetha.

Ronit was tired of holding Geetha's mouth he came around from the back, he pulled her head back and showed the symbol of a finger on his lips to indicate silence. and removed her from his grip. He was turned on by Sunil's love making to Jyothi.

He put his flaccid manhood in front of Geetha, she looked up to him.

"Come on you know what to do" Ronit said.

"No please, we have done what is asked of us, please let us go!" Geetha pleaded.

Ronit pinched her nipples so hard that she almost yelped. The pain was so hard, that Geetha wordlessly took his manhood and started stroking it. Using her hands to gently fondle his balls, and her lips to deliver quick short kisses to the head of his penis, Geetha was able to get the blood flowing down again. Once it became strong enough, she put it in her mouth and started sucking it.

Bobbing her head up and down in a rhythmic motion while still caressing his balls, Geetha was able to make Ronit squirm in pleasure

"Oh! look at your daughter in law, sucking my cock like the whore she is" Ronit grimaced. Padmaja turned away in disgust, but not before Ronit could see a twinkle of jealousy in her eye.

Dhiren just then entered the room. Seeing Geetha blow Ronit made Dhiren horny and angry at the same time. This confluence of emotions would not bode well for Padmaja. In an hastily move Dhiren moved over to Padmaja, he pulled out her rag. Something about his haste and power had Padmaja scared.

He pulled Padmaja back towards him. and rammed his erect cock in her mouth. As Padmaja took his manhood in her mouth, both her hands started to work on his shaft. Padmaja moved them in a wringing motion as her tongue worked on his tip. Soon she was comfortable accommodating the length of his shaft in her mouth. Her hands free started wandering over Dhiren's back and clenched his butt.

Slowly her fingers started exploring the crevice, till her index finger could find his opening. slowly she inserted her finger in this opening. Dhiren was in the throes of pleasure he gripped her head tight, trapping his twitching cock inside her mouth. Padmaja screamed but my muffled scream was stifled by the presence of Dhiren's member in her mouth.

"Mmmfffppffff..." Padmaja screamed as loudly tried as she felt his cum gush into my mouth.

"Aarggghhh..." Dhiren groaned loudly as he unloaded inside Padmaja's mouth.

A jet of thick, cum pumped out of his cock into Padmaja's mouth and within seconds she began to gag. Dhiren's grip over her was like a vice, she could not pull her head back in time or spit out his cum. Without any option, she was forced to swallow it.

Geeta shut her eyes tight and brought her hand and pulled Ronit's manhood towards her cunt. Her other hand moved below his body and she tried to pull him in between her legs. Ronit too had conquered Geeta and she was now begging him to fuck her. He moved in between her legs and said "Tell me what you want." Geeta opened her eyes, looked at Ronit and said "Please take me." Ronit moved his prick in one hand slowly rubbing outside Geeta's womanhood. Juices from Geeta flowed, her hips now in position to accept Ronit

"Say you want me to fuck you" Ronit teasingly demanded, frustrating Geeta.

Wordlessly Geeta moved her heels on his hips and her arms were around his neck. It was clear that she was begging for him to move inside her body. Her eyes flashed of a longing invite.

"Please make love to me" She whispered.

Ronit slowly pushed his member in her passage. She was so lubricated that Ronit literally slide into her passage, all the way till her spot.

Ronit bent his head and started to use his tongue on her breasts. His hands cradling her back. Geeta started meeting his thrust with full vigor and was screaming:

"Oh God!"

"Oh God!"

"Oh God!"

Ronit soon reached the heights of his ecstasy watching Geeta orgasm. Soon he convulsed a let out multiple streams of his juices.

In the hall, like two intertwined serpents, Sunil and Jyothi's dance was reaching a crescendo. Sunil was fully undressed and pulled on the draw strings of her petticoat. It came off revealing a bush so dark that once buried in it Sunil would hardly see any daylight. Sunil took over this adventure, parted the bushes and started stroking her labia with his tongue.

He moved two of his fingers inside her vagina, touching the roof of it, and his thumb started making circular motions on her clitoris. This had more than the desired effect on Jyothi. Her back arched.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The scream from her lips, more primal, more lust filled this time. This cry made twice spent Dhiren feel an electric current in his loins. He came out of the bedroom to watch over what was happening.

Her body shuddered. This went on for about 3 times. before Sunil's pulsing member entered her. The muscles of her vagina had to stretch to accommodate him. she bent forward and bit Sunil's shoulder so deep that it caused him to see some stars. But the violence of the bite only increased his excitement, he began ramming his member faster to which Jyothi responded by moving her hips in rhythm. In about a minute Sunil came.

After cumming, a tired Sunil just lay down on the carpet his face facing upwards. He saw Dhiren walk by, his member erect, come and lift a limp Jyothi in a fireman's lift and carry her to the bedroom.

"Move out you whores!" Dhiren said authoritatively as he gestured both Geeta and Padmaja to leave the room. Ronit watched as he lowered Jyothi on their bed.

Geeta and Padmaja quickly began searching for their clothes, when Geeta felt a yank on her arm.

"You think I am going to let you fine ladies go without a fucking?" Sunil said slyly. Padmaja was too tired, too dazed do anything.

Sunil pulled a reluctant Geeta to the hall. "You too come along, and don't dare wear any clothes" Sunil told Padmaja, who just followed helplessly.

In bed, Jyothi realized what was going on:

"Dhiren Sahaab, please don't do this to me, I am a wife and I am a mother"

Ronit yanked her hair and gave her two slaps, hard enough to make her see distant galaxies. Jyothi began to cry, this somehow turned Dhiren on too much. He turned Jyothi around and propped her like a dog. Got his member near her pink pussy lips, that were accentuated by her dark skin. And in one rapid action rammed her womanhood. Slowly at first but with an increasing tempo Dhiren's pummeling began to grow in rhythm.

Now Jyothi's cry was replaced by small "uh" sounds. In between them she plead:

"Slowly Dhiren sahaab its paining"

Dhiren replied: "Come whore! let me show you how a real man fucks! Shut up or Ronit sahaab will show you what happens when you resist us!"

Her feeling of shame and pain was ebbing away, replaced by the joy of rhythmic love making. Suddenly, Dhiren changed his thrusting rhythm to just rapid long hard thrusts. So hard that Joythi's feet were being had to rock forward with each forward thrust. Dhiren grabbing her waist with both hands as he continued his long rapid thrusts.

Not to be left out Ronit now moved his member near Jyothi's face. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was trying to hold her breath and move his prick away from his to avoid chocking on the stench coming from it. But Ronit expertly held her face and pried open her jaw and put his member inside. He then held her head and started face fucking her. His strokes long and deep, reaching her throat, causing her to choke. Disgusted at first, but knowing she had no other way for this ordeal to end Jyothi started enthusiastically using her tongue at the bottom of Ronit's shaft so that he would cum soon.

But Ronit and Dhiren had other ideas, midway they swapped places, there was no end in sight for Jyothi or her ordeal.

In the hallway, Sunil was having a time of his life. He ordered Padmaja to suck his cock while he started kissing Geeta over her face and neck. Each Kiss was slow, wet and full. First on her forehead, then her eyelids then her cheeks. The he played with her ears and bit her earlobes. Slowly he started to kiss her mouth, he guided her free hand down to her vagina, curled her fingers and encouraged her to masturbate.

Geeta was shocked, never ever before she had masturbated. It felt exhilarating to be in charge of her pleasure than depending on some man. A journey of self-discovery had begun. She closed her eyes and lost track of time.

"Owwwww!" A scream interrupted her train of pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she saw her MIL on all fours facing her. Gradually, as Sunil continued fucking her and Padmaja received the thrusts, a change came over her. She turned her head to look straight at Geeta. Her face contorted with ecstasy, she started smiling a happy smile again. The pleasure was starting to flow in her. She was compulsively following Sunil now, beginning to hump in small jerks beneath him.

This had a strange turn on Geeta, she started to move her fingers faster and more deftly in her cunt. She was watching her MIL being raped by a stranger and hearing her maid submit to two others. Soon lust took over her.

Padmaja started to mumble incoherently as she received Sunil's humps. She finally had lost all her sense of shame at being raped while watching her daughter in law was being raped as well and was taken up in the wave of carnal pleasure. Sunil had removed all sense of shame and modesty in this family.

Watching her MIL cum was too much for Geeta she also started to feel shudders of pleasure inside her. This was for the first time that a daughter in law and mother in law orgasmed in unison. Their eyes locked and they smiled a smile of joy.

In the bedroom, with a loud groan, he Dhiren held Jyothi's head on his cock with force. Jyothi tried to pull away, instinctively knowing what was coming, but was held in place with a powerful grip. His penis was buried in her mouth. He started to cum then, his cock jerking as it spilled its load in her mouth and down her throat. Jyothi gagged, but the Dhiren didn't let her go until he ejaculated fully in her mouth. She was forced to swallow his cum.

Ronit started making short hard strokes, the kind which men do before they cum. Regina started to experience a weird orgasm, filled with pain, definitely not arising from her womanhood. She squealed a scream of joy and shuddered.

"You like my cum in your ass don't you Jyothi" grunted Ronit, as he filled her bowels with his juices.

Right about now the rains started to subside and power was restored. The men tired, gathered their dresses to resume a session of drunk pleasures. Jyothi collapsed on the bed. Geeta had to help Padmaja to the bed, by supporting her shoulder. The naked women could feel a spark, though right now they were tired. They closed the doors and slept on the same bed, naked.