Who's House is it Anyway? Ch. 02

Story Info
In continuation of Whose House is it Anyway Ch. 01.
2.4k words
4.4
7.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confusion, bewilderment and fear filled Padmaja's heart. At her bed lay her daughter in law naked with her tenant. Another one of her tenants was grabbing her. One of his hands over her mouth, the other pinning her waist to his. The grip of Ronit was strong, his hardness was right in her ass crack.

Dhiren looked around and found Geetha's discarded panty. He picked it up and approached Padmaja. Her eyes were wide with fear, her heartbeat thumping, her breathing labored. He signaled to Ronit, Ronit moved his hands from her mouth and grabbed her just below her voluptuous breasts. This was enough for Padmaja to open her mouth to gasp for air. But her effort was cut short by Dhiren. He stuffed

Geetha's panty into her mouth as a gag.

Padmaja could taste Geetha's juices in her mouth. The saltiness of her juices combined with the musk of Geetha's womanhood made her feel like retching.

Padmaja's screamed but her scream was muffled by Dhiren's gag. Geetha watched this with a mix of disgust, shame and fear. What would her mother in law think of her? Will she be able to trust her daughter in law ever again? What will she tell her son about how her daughter in law was taken right at the bed her son and Geetha shared?

A moment of Animal ferocity got into Padmaja, using all her might and turning to the left she was able to get free of Ronit's grip, she stumbled away from both Ronit and Dhiren who were to her right. She wanted to now get the gag out of her mouth. Before her fingers could touch the gag, her ears started ringing, it was the first of many slaps that Ronit would land on her face.

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

Six slaps across her cheeks stung Padmaja's face. Three to either cheek. Her face felt like a 1000 bees had stung her at once. Tears started steaming down from her eyes. Her hands folded, her head nodding from side to side gesturing "NO", she pleaded Ronit to stop.

Geetha could not take this anymore. She turned away shut her eyes, closed her ears, put her forehead on a wall and started sobbing. Dhiren noticed this, somehow it made him hornier. He was getting ready for the second round with Geetha as soon as Ronit would get Padmaja under control. He looked at her ass, oh the pain he would inflict on these perfect mounds he thought.

Ronit held Padmaja by her shoulders firmly, an evil smile creeping on his face. He started pushing her the crying mess of a woman that Padmaja was to the bed. It was almost like Waltz. Once her reached the edge of the bed, the momentum of their Waltz made her sit down. Ronit knelt next to her on the ground. His hand caressed her one cheek while he kissed her other cheek. Padmaja closed her eyes and sobbed even more harder.

"Look at me Bitch!" Ronit yelled. Holding her jaw in his powerful grip. Forcing her to look upwards as he drew near her.

"I am going to remove the gag, if you yell, I will slap you again, do you want that?" Ronit asked

A desperate node from Padmaja indicated a No.

"You will be nice little bitch to me tonight, you will not deny any pleasure that I ask of you, got it?" Ronit pressed with his questioning.

An ounce of defiance was left in Padmaja. She avoided eye contact with Ronit and looked down. But she did not nod yes.

SLAP!

SLAP!

A quick succession of slaps wiped out any hint of defiance in Padmaja. A quick nod of yes indicated her willingness.

"Good" said Ronit. He removed Geetha's panty rolled up in her mouth.

"Please not here, not in front of Geetha, she's my daughter in law, no this cannot happen" Padmaja pleaded with her folded hands.

"Don't worry darling, as they say a family that fucks together, stays together". Ronit replied flippantly.

"Besides Geetha is going to be too busy herself" Dhiren pipped. He had gone and grabbed a sobbing Geetha from the back and was kissing the nape of her neck.

Padmaja turned to look at Dhiren, saw what he was doing and turned her head away in disgust. However, Dhiren noted that the disgust was not natural, it came on a fraction of a second too late. As though she was admiring Geetha's nakedness but was tore herself away from it

"My room is just across the hall; can't we just take it there?" Padmaja enquired.

"No time for all that" Ronit said and grabbed her hair and pulled it down. Padmaja felt the pain and looked upwards. Her vision was filled with Ronit's face. Ronit gently kissed her forehead, then her cheeks and then his mouth covered hers.

First their lips merely touched. Then Ronit started forcing Padmaja's lips apart with his. His tongue now wanted to enter her mouth but she resisted. Ronit moved his hands over her neck and chocked her gently. This opened her mouth. His tongue entered and started exploring the coolness of her mouth. Ronit's hands moved deftly to pull the pallu of her saree down. Padmaja's top was covered by just her blouse and bra.

Dhiren meanwhile started kissing Geetha on her back, his hands started mauling her breasts. Geetha had no resistance left in her to stop Dhiren. She started making small "aaah" sounds. Her face started contorting in pleasure.

Geetha's hands started reaching out to Dhiren's face, her face moved to a side allowing Dhiren to have an unobstructed access of the side of her neck. She even moved her hair so that he could kiss her and play with her ears.

Dhiren passionately started kissing the sides of Geetha's neck. These were wet kisses. The kisses were topped by gentle bites. This continued along the length of Geetha's neck.

Ronit was now done with his passionate kiss of Padmaja. His hands moved to remove her blouse. One by one he unhooked the blouse. Padmaja looked away from Ronit and was looking at Dhiren and Padmaja's tango. It was hurtful and arousing at the same time. Hurtful as it was her son's wife who was being enjoyed by another man. But the raw act of two individuals making love has its own arousing qualities.

"That will be us, learnt to enjoy me, bitch!" Ronit said.

"Please don't call me bitch, call me Padma". Padmaja said shyly as she moved her hands behind her torso to allow Ronit to remove her blouse. Under her blouse was an old white bra. Designed more for comfort than for sensuality. Some places of the bra strap had frayed displaying years of neglect.

"I am going to make you my bitch today, Padma" Ronit said, as he hugged her. He started kissing her neck and shoulders. While his hands worked to unhook her bra. Unhooking was simple, there were just two hooks holding the bra together which came off with ease. What flowed from the bra was magnificent: Two 36 DD globes flowed their areolas were larger than life.

Ronit got crazy seeing them. His hands started kneading them painfully, his finger pinching her nipples. There is a softness that comes with age. Padmaja's breasts had acquired that softness. There were no firm muscles that could stop Ronit's kneading, this made the whole experience painful. But to Padmaja's surprise there was a stirring in her loins which she had never felt in years of her lonely life.

Padmaja started to recall her husband. He was a drunkard and not a person a woman would invest her life with. He worked some odd jobs and came home drunk and abused her. After the birth of her son, she just left her house and never looked back. It had been 20 years since she had sex.

Ronit removed the folds of the saree from her waist. This was followed by a quick untying of her petticoat. And finally, as Padmaja did not wear any panties, he was able to see an unkempt bush of hers, which cleaved her thunderous thighs.

Ronit strangely enough started kissing her feet. And gradually started working his way from her shin to her thighs.

Here he started biting her inner thighs gently. Years of neglecting her sex life had made Padmaja putty at the hands of Ronit. She lay moaning spread eagled. Her womanhood welcoming Ronit.

Ronit reached her womanhood and found it to be not wet enough. He decided to use his tongue to help Padmaja cum more.

Dhiren had meanwhile moved Geetha into a doggy position. On her fours he was on the bed, inches away from Ronit defiling her mother in law.

Dhiren had deliberately made her face her MIL so that he she could see how her MIL had surrendered to her assailant and was enjoying him. Dhiren now saw Geetha's buttocks and reached for his pant lying on the floor, from which he removed his belt.

Geetha was observing how Ronit was kissing her MIL through her legs, and which each kiss how Padmaja had progressively lost her shyness and inhibitions. Her hands started holding the edge of the pillow. Her face turned away from Geetha but contorted in pleasure. Geetha could not help but get a faint smile on what she was seeing.

A loud moan ensured from her MIL as Ronit flicked her clit with his tongue. But this was no match to the scream that emerged from Geetha as Dhiren flogged her

buttocks with his belt. She turned around, only to find Dhiren ready to slap her with the back of his hand.

"Please! Not this, this hurts" Geetha said.

"Anything you say but not this" Geetha pleaded

"Shut up! You will do as I say" Dhiren retorted and slapped her with the back of his hand. The slap hurt and Geetha collapsed on the bed.

"Get on all your fours, NOW!" Dhiren ordered. Helplessly Geetha complied.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

Dhiren flogged Geetha's buttocks till it turned red, Geetha was in tears. When will this end she thought. Her tear filled eyes locked with her Mother in laws.

Padmaja was having a time of her life. For the first time in twenty years she felt the pleasure of sex. Ronit was not an expert with his tongue as Dhiren, but he did two things really well. He sucked her clit as though it was a honey dripping from a fruit and his fingers were curved just right when he was finger fucking her to reach her G-spot

Thus Padmaja a woman nearing her fifties, gracefully aging and the matriarch of the house. Started moaning. Waves of orgasms started coming over her and she began to shudder. This was interrupted only by Geetha's screams. When Padmaja turned to Geetha she saw what Dhiren was doing to her, she was scared by what she saw as she did not want to be next. But fear mixed with arousal gave her a strange concoction of thrill which she couldn't describe

Right then Padmaja felt her legs lifted and placed over Ronit's shoulders as he was getting ready to mount her. "You love it, don't you? You love cock just like any other whore?" he demanded, ramming his manhood into her for emphasis. The show of Geetha and Dhiren inflamed his lust even more. Ronit's manhood wanted to discharge his load.

Padmaja's pussy stretched to allow Ronit's cock. His loved it, this mature woman due to her abstinence from years had a pussy as tight as a young girl's. Dhiren started thrusting slowly, and then slowly increased his tempo.

"Tell me you love me" he demanded.

"I love you" Padmaja said as she her legs wrapped around Ronit.

"You want me to cum inside you don't you?" Ronit asked

"Yes" Padmaja said

Ronit slowed the tempo of his movement and pulled his cock back. Padmaja was shocked by this.

"Say Please Padma" Ronit teased

"Pleaseeee don't stop Ronit" Padmaja begged. The whole thing was ironic as she was asking him to stop a few moments ago.

Ronit resumed his regular tempo. "Oh god I am going to cummmmm nowwwww!" Padmaja incoherently screamed. Her eyes screwed shut, her head was thrown back and her aging pussy muscles started contracting on Ronit's cock. Ronit's cock could not hold any longer and he emptied his load into Padmaja

Geetha's flogging had stopped. She was on her fours. The pain was ebbing away slowly, but the relief was momentary. Dhiren entered her again in the doggy style and started making love to her. Geetha slowly started moving her head down and raising her buttocks to accommodate Dhiren's cock.

"Does your husband treat you like this?" Dhiren enquired.

Geetha remembered her husband, a very hardworking and workaholic man, who though satisfied her, never went wild on her. He was too focused on work. Their marriage was an arranged marriage, he gave Geetha all the material comforts but did not exceed in the romance or sexual sections of their marriage

"No" Geetha replied.

"So you like being my slut?" Dhiren enquired

"Yes" Geetha said

This reply made Dhiren go crazy. "Will you meet me everyday your husband is not there?" He continued.

"Yes" came the response

Dhiren's strokes started increasing in pace and Geetha started closing her vaginal muscles.

Geetha then saw the wonderful sight of her mother in law climaxing. This turned on something in her at a basal level.

"Dhreeeeeen!" Geetha exclaimed as she started squeezing her vaginal muscles. She started orgasm. Dhiren also picked up the pace and they climaxed together.

Dhiren got up to go clean himself in the bathroom, when Ronit stopped him.

"Would you like a wager?" he asked.

"What wager?" Dhiren retorted.

"Padma can clean your dick better than Geetha can clean mine"

Dhiren and Ronit laughed. While Padmaja and Geetha exchanged scared looks.

"No no no" they protested as Dhiren and Ronit exchanged partners.

"Not like this, we did everything you wanted, please don't make us whores" Padmaja begged

"Don't pass us around, its demeaning" Geetha protested.

But the protest fell on deaf ears. Dhiren came to Padmaja and put his dirty cock to her face. A look at Dhiren's face made her realize that there is no use protesting. Wordlessly she started cleaning Dhiren's cock. The initial smell of his semen and Geetha's pussy juice was nauseating, but once she got used to it Padmaja did a thorough job of cleaning his cock.

Geetha searched for mercy, but knowing what Ronit had done to her previously, she closed her eyes and started sucking Ronit's manhood, she even used her hand to massage his balls. Through long strokes of her mouth and using her tongue on his bulb she cleaned all the semen and her mother in law's juices.

With Dhiren and Ronit grinning, there was knock on the door....