Who's Really in Charge Here? Ch. 04

Story Info
A king is decided.
1.3k words
3.92
3.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading my previous chapters before this one.

*****

Chapter IV

Elliot and I wake up around 6:50. We jump out of bed and get dressed, cleaning ourselves up a bit before we walk out to where his friends are still hanging out. 10 minutes before we find out if I stick around to be the gang leader's chick or if I ditch this place.

Elliot high fives someone while the other guy gestures at me and I fake blush. How cute, they're talking about me.

"Alrighty boys, it's almost time to find our king. Let's take this shit out back," Elliot says. We all follow him and we circle up around a tree stump.

"This is where we make big decisions," Elliot leans in my ear and whispers to me. I nod my head and continue listening to everyone. It takes a few minutes before everyone is quiet. I look at Elliot's phone screen when he lights it up to see it's 7 exactly.

"This is how we're going to do this. We will nominate three people then have a vote. To be nominated, there needs to be at least four other members who believe you'd be the best at running this gang. Cinnamon, who do you nominate?"

"You. I nominate Sir Elliot," he says loudly. Elliot smiles and looks around the crowd. I try not to smirk at his gang name.

"Everyone who agrees with him?" Everyone (about 40 guys) but three people raise their hands. "Arthur, who do you nominate?" he asks one of the ones who didn't raise their hand.

"Evie," he says.

"Everyone who agrees with him?" Five people raise their hands. "So it's Evie and me. Now, James. Who do you nominate?" he asks one of the others who didn't raise their hands.

"Me. I nominate myself," he replies. Elliot nods.

"Everyone who agrees?" Four people raise their hands. "Alright, now time to vote," he says somewhat solemnly.

"All those for Evie?" Six hands.

"All those for James?" Two hands.

"And, all those for me being your king?" Thirty two hands.

"So I guess that settles it," Elliot takes my hand and pulls me toward the tree stump. He stands on top of it and pulls me up with him. A few guys whoop and another few whistle as my skirt from last night rides up.

"Nice ass!" one of them yells. Elliot gives him a glare.

"If I'm your king, she's your queen. Show some respect," he says. I stand a little taller and see the man who said that back down, obeying the command immediately.

--

Later that night, after everyone has stopped pestering Elliot, we retire to his room. He lets me borrow one of his shirts and I sleep in that and my underwear. He puts on new boxers and pajama pants before climbing in behind me.

"S-sorry about being so predatory earl-ier," he says.

"Mmm, baby. Don't you worry about it. I liked it. So you really see me as your queen?"

"Yeah I-I do. If that-t's okay with y-you," he caresses my face and I smile.

"Perfect with me, Elliot," I kiss him sweetly and he pulls me in close.

"Ready to get some r-rest, Belle? We have responsibilities that we have t-to take care of tomorrow. Otherwise I would do something else with you..." he turns off the light by his head and cuddles me. I don't mind it too much this time.

--

I wake up to Elliot kissing my neck. I look at the clock to see what time it is, it's only 6 am.

"Good morning, my queen," he giggles lightly. He goes back to kissing my neck and reaches around to move his hand under my shirt.

"Good morning," I say, still somewhat groggy.

"Would you like for me to show you what you mean to me?" he asks without stuttering.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Hmm, nothing too special," he turns me towards him and winks. He lifts up my shirt and pulls it off easily, witha little help from my end. He kisses my collarbone and slowly makes his way down to my left nipple. He nips lightly and I arch my back, already feeling myself getting wet for him. I really hope he fucks me raw again. I suddenly remember that we never got Plan B. I'll remind him later.

He pulls off my underwear and kisses my hip bones. I moan under his touch as he snakes his fingers between my thighs, lightly pressing against my clit.

"Mmm, yeah. I like that," I say when he darts two fingers inside me and curls them upwards. His index finger is hitting a spot behind my pubic bone that feels divine. He smiles at my comment and slowly lowers his lips to my clit. I moan loudly and know that his friends probably heard.

He licks my clit over and over, rubbing his tongue against it side to side as he does. Some intricate pattern that I wouldn't be able to replicate with my own fingers. He suddenly pulls away and sits up. I can see his hardening cock through his pajamas and know that by the time he enters me, I'll be soaking for him.

"Take them off," he says as a command as he stands next to the bed. I get on my knees and do as he says. I kiss his hip bones and lick up his shaft as the pants and boxers pool at his feet. He steps out of them and holds his cock out to me. "Suck it," he says. I oblige happily, twirling my tongue around the head and deep throat his veiny member. I love going down on him. He moans as I work, making me more horny as time goes on. I just want him inside me already.

After a few minutes, he lifts me up by the underarms and tosses me against the bed gently. I bend over the bed, my hips folded at the edge of it. He moves behind me and aims his hard cock at my pussy lips. I moan louder than before as he enters me from behind, moaning in my ear as he does. I can feel every inch of him as he thrusts inside me slowly at first, getting faster and harder with each push inside me.

"Mmm, yes, Elliot!" I almost scream. He reaches around my head and covers my mouth as he fucks me.

"Be a little more quiet, Belle. I love your noises but I don't want to be rude and wake people up," he chuckles as he pounds me harder than before. I can tell he's quickly getting close, as am I.

It doesn't take long before he shoves his cock inside me roughly, cumming inside me without hesitation. Feeling him fill me up pushes me over the edge and I can feel myself twitch and shake while I ride out my orgasm.

"Fuck," I mutter when he carries me onto the bed.

"Fuck indeed," Elliot giggles. I laugh softly with him and curl into his chest. I could get used to this.

There's a knock at the door and we both jump slightly.

"Who's there?" Elliot yells.

"It's Cinnamon, can I come in?" Elliot looks at our state of undress and urges me to get under the covers with him.

"Sure thing," he replies once we're under the covers. Cinnamon comes in, "What's up?" Elliot asks.

"The group wanted to know what to do about the Vultures. Rumor has it they're planning a raid."

"I'll be out in ten minutes. Wait for me by the stump," Elliot says, dismissing him with a nod. Cinnamon nods back and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

"The Vultures? Is that another gang?" I ask, suddenly worried.

"Yes, our rival gang in fact. They like to fuck with us, though they never win much. I don't know why they don't try to attack another gang. But now we're stronger since we have a king."

"Well, hopefully the rumor is just that- a rumor."

"Don't worry, Belle. We'll all protect you, my queen." I nod my head as he kisses the tip of my nose tenderly.