All Comments on 'Who's the Fool Now'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Did someone that hates you edit this? It seems large logical chunks are missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So in all that time he never told her about Denis?

If he'd wanted to keep his marriage I can't imagine NOT having them meet somehow. Might have just given her a different reason to be angry, but still ...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

That was confusing. No idea why they divorced like they did, you forgot to let us know. Then you persist with secret things that never actually get explained. The ending was, not dure what you meant to happen. He had to go get something for breakfast and you never told us what, just some silly name. What did wife do wrong at her job, no explanation even though that had a huge effect on the story. Who was the big guy who helped her move, and why did she leave the house without her dildo. More ??? in the story than what is listed here.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Good but confusing.

Given the way his wife stormed out, why didn't he video the French maid taking off his wig and then show it to his wife? Then where did her man come from who helped her leave? Was it an affair that was uncovered? Why did she lose her job? Lots of unanswered questions and missed opportunities for them and the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good plot.

Hey, liked this one, any story that requires you to put two and two together and come up with Four is right up there, not so sure about the forgiving though. Other than he more than overstepped the prank mark. So maybe your reasoning is valid.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Nice but a hard sale.

Sweet story but Diane was a really nasty person. She only came back out of the desperation of her circumstances. Sure people make mistakes, but she was too mean spirited when she left to consider in any type of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So I guess...

That she didn't care that it was a practical joke and that she'd been screwing Neanderthal guy with a big dick already. She believed she was better than Jack too apparently, and that he'd not get anywhere in life. She must also have developed a reputation as a slut or something that she couldn't keep a job. Anyway Jack was a bigger man than I would have been about taking the hateful bitch back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to Believe

Hard for me to believe anyone could be as forgiving after she had demonstrated her cold and hard heart. She only came back because she needed help. didn't care for the story, but well written. 4*

nestorb30nestorb30almost 4 years ago

Too many holes about why she did what she did. Why did she lose her job, why did she leave. Good story line just needs some fleshing out

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago

Totally agree with NESTORB30. Nice plot. Too many holes. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

Agree with last comments

jtwheels

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Where is her side of the story? Was she unfaithful? Why did she divorce him? What happened after? Finish the damm story.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great story. Curious if Dianne was cheating with the Neanderthal??? No returning from that!!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

****

Great idea and fair execution. Could have been fleshed out a great deal.

boneham21boneham21over 2 years ago

Entirely too vague.

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

3*

Too much missing from the story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Geezus, some people wouldn't know a good story had it hit them in the face. I do admit the reason she had lost so much was missing but she lost her job, was in debt expecting that extra 100K. I remember how lost I was when I transitioned out of the Military. I had been around the world eight times, stationed in foreign countries, the only life I knew 24/7/365 for years, all my friends older married with kids and then I was like a hermit living in the mountains, no one around. Things change and things can change very quickly, even down hill very fast. Anyway, being a retire Editor in Chief and having read tens of thousands of publications I thought it to be very well write. Nothing is perfect especially not me but I'm rating this as a 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING NOVA STARS! Haters fuck off, I know of at least 14 ways to make you disappear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow. she takes off for days probably cheating, divorces the guy and looks to have a new lover, apparently turning tricks to survive? Then he forgives all and wants a wreck like that to help raise a daughter?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would he give her the house in the divorce? Seemed odd. I understand divorcing her when she fails to see the maid joke and brings home a lover (?). But even a job at 100 grand a year is a lot of money depending on where you live. Most people would get by. But why help her do ANYTHING after that point? She apparently has been a prostitute for some unknown reason, and the "Uncle Jack" stuff was unbelievable and seemed like something you threw in at the last moment. There were too many of those "moments" in this story to make for a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I didn't see that ending coming.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Did he ever explain the prank? Too many holes in the story. But, kinda nice.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Two idiot assholes. Makes sense he’d buy a Tesla

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfinished.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

A good story well written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...