All Comments on 'Why?'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DchargerDchargerabout 1 year ago

OMG . . . Great confessions. Can't wait to hear more. My favorite kinda woman is a woman not afraid to exhibitionist in public. You are right by it amps up the excitement level . . . the idea of getting caught. Woman oh woman, I haven't done similar things in a long time. Need to find me a woman I can do these kinds of things w/ again.

Thanks for sharings and happy thoughts. Have a good one.

1983ctm1983ctmabout 1 year ago

Thanks for this. I'm trying to write stories for my wife and this put a bit more perspective on teasing, and the excitement of it, as well as other people's possible views on it. Usually everybody in a story is just out to get banged, so this was a good change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But as erotic as a shopping list.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First-person stories about exhibitionism by women are almost guaranteed to draw lots of readers: Guys who are...1) curious about the psychology of women who enjoy displaying their bodies for whatever reason will read hoping to find ways to get their "less than willing" girlfriends/wives to do likewise; 2) who (like me) find that women who are proud of their bodies and willing to share views of them (irrespective of fantasies about "interacting") read them with appreciation for their beauty and the adventure in their souls--and wish them long life and happiness in their activities (and freedom from disapproving looks and/or unsolicited advances); and 3) find that merely READING about women daring to follow their instincts and impulses is intensely erotic simply from IMAGINING the existence of such women and the possibility that we might be fortunate enough some day to experience such an encounter. I would hazard a guess that female readers might share these views and add to them; not being female I have no basis to comment further.

Anyhow, this story covers all the "Writers' Workshop" criteria for good composition as regards grammar, usage, mechanics, personality delineation, plot development, etc. so kudos on that as well. Please keep writing on this and other subjects. You do it well.

MLJ

skindiver71skindiver71about 1 year ago

Why is fun to read. More like Why Not? Great job

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

As someone who enjoys the glimpses, accidental or purposeful and has done for many years I thank you and your fellow exhibitionists. For myself it's those little flashes of the "forbidden" that excite, more than a full blown nude. I like to show too, one of my stories is about what remains my favourite of all time, mutual voyeur / exhibitionist masturbation.

Thanks, Andy

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot12 months ago

Perfection. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Why Series Info