Why Are All My Dares So Sexual?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to strip to your underwear for the boy that Claire invited over," Rose said with a laugh.

"That's not fair! You have to give me something else." I looked over and saw Claire talking to someone on the phone at the far side of the room.

"You can't back out from the forfeit task, Tessa. That's the rule. Don't ruin the game for us," Rose whined.

"Who is Claire inviting over," I asked with a noticeable shake in my voice. Claire herself answered, now off the phone.

"Ian, and he'll be over in 5 minutes."

"What did you tell him," asked Julia.

"That he can come right in when he arrives and wait in the kitchen. I told him I have someone I want him to meet."

I didn't know Ian very well, but I did know his dad was my dad's boss. If I did this, and I was not saying I will, but would Ian tell his dad? No, what teenage boy shares the fact that a girl randomly stripped for him one night? "Could I wear a mask or something to cover my face," I asked, hoping to reduce some of my embarrassment.

"What, no. That would be so weird for Ian," Claire said with a lot of judgment in her voice.

"Your underwear is very plain. You should change into something sexier. Claire, can you grab something for her? You guys should be about the same sizes," Kali said, and Claire rushed out of the room.

"But I haven't even agreed to do this yet. Also, the dare didn't say anything about wearing sexy underwear."

"It didn't say anything about not wearing sexy underwear either," Julia pointed out.

"Oh, we should put something in the kitchen before he arrives so we can watch. Ian is going to be so confused. I'll bet it will be real funny," Rose laughed.

"I'll take care of that," Julia said, grabbing the laptop and leaving the room.

"Seriously, can we slow down for a minute? Let's talk about this dare," I pleaded. Kali and Rose huddled together.

"So, like, you shouldn't just straight up strip for him when you first get down there. You should talk for a bit first, then find an excuse to take off your shirt and pants," Kali said as Rose nodded in agreement.

"What? What excuse would I have to randomly take off my clothes for a guy? Isn't he going to think I'm interested in him?"

"Well, of course, he is going to think that. Any guy would think a girl stripping to her underwear is interested in him. Think of him as your backup backup boyfriend. Or maybe your third?" I don't need three boyfriends.

Claire returned with underwear. "Here, put these on. They are super cute. Ian will love them." Before I could examine what she gave me, Kali and Rose pulled down my pants and lifted my shirt over my head. Claire then took my bra off and replaced it with the new one, and put my shirt back on. Kali and Rose did the same with the new panties.

"These aren't panties, this is a thong. I'm not showing Ian my ass in a thong," I protested. Julia returned to the attic at that moment.

"I got the laptop positioned just in time. Ian just entered the kitchen. He's waiting! Get down there now," Julia said in a whisper. Could he hear us up here?

Kali and Rose started leading me to the door. "Wait, I never agreed to do this."

"It's too late to back out now, Tessa, Ian is already here. Do you really want to stick him up on your first date," Kali asked.

"Date?" I asked, but I was out the door. They closed it behind them. The house was quiet and dark, except for a light coming from downstairs, which I assumed was the kitchen.

"Hello? Is someone there? Claire told me I was supposed to meet someone in the kitchen," a voice rang out. Ian was indeed here.

I slowly came down the stairs. Staying upstairs and refusing to move seemed like the most awkward choice. Eventually, Ian would find his way to me, and I would have to explain why I was hiding up there. Better to just meet him downstairs and talk there. I finally reached the kitchen, and Ian made eye contact with me.

"Hello. I know you from school or somewhere. Are you who I'm supposed to meet here?" I felt like my body was on fire and was very uncomfortable. The thong wasn't helping.

"Yes, I am. You're Ian, right? I'm Tessa. My dad actually works for your dad." I wanted to punch myself in the face for mentioning that. Why do that? My nerves were really impacting my judgment.

"Yeah, I think I remember you. So why did you want to meet? Claire was so vague in our call." Crap. I was being put on the spot and couldn't think straight. It was right then that I noticed the laptop facing us. The screen was black, but the light next to the camera told me it was on. My friends were watching me.

"Ummm, here," I said, taking off my shirt and handing it to him. "Claire told me you are an expert at identifying bed bugs, and I thought I saw some on my shirt. Can you look at it for me?" Ian wasn't looking at the shirt I was holding out. He was looking at my now exposed bra. I swear I could hear laughter coming from upstairs, but Ian didn't say anything about it. He didn't seem to notice anything but my bra. I looked down and saw that it wasn't my bra that was getting his attention. It was that my breasts were clearly visible through the extremely sheer bra Claire had put on me. I might as well have been topless.

"Oh shit! I didn't know this was so sheer!" I turned around and put my back to him. "Also, I don't really have bed bugs. That was a joke. Funny, right?" With my practically bare breast now out of his view, Ian woke up.

"I guess it's funny? By the way, you are really hot. I just wanted to say that. Here's your shirt back." I felt him pressing my shirt into my back. As tempting as it was to take it, I knew if I put it on, my friends would declare I didn't fulfill the dare and would probably think of something else for me to do.

All I had to do was take off my pants, and I would be good to go. But what excuse could I use to take them off without seeming like a total weirdo or a total slut for Ian? Not that my bed bug excuse did me any favors. "Oh, you have a class with Claire, right?" I then undid my pants and pulled them down and off my legs. "Can you give these to her? I borrowed them from her."

I reached behind my back, holding the pants for him to grab. I remembered I was wearing a thong, and Ian was probably getting a splendid view of my ass. I quickly turned around, only to remember my sheer bra. I was a mess and didn't know what to do. "Can you please just take these pants so I can leave," I begged Ian.

"Isn't this Claire's house? Can't you just leave them here?" Again, I heard faint laughter coming from the attic.

"Right. That is an excellent point. Okay, that's it. You can leave! Bye, Ian!" I turned around and started walking out of the room, not caring that Ian was getting yet another glimpse of my butt in a thong.

"Wait Tessa! I just wanted you to know that I think you are maybe the most beautiful girl in the school. I am so glad to have met you tonight." I stopped. I've never heard a guy talk to me like this before. Truthfully, I've never really had a guy talk to me at all. I turned around, not caring the guy could see my boobs.

"You really think that," I asked. He approached me.

"I do," he said, making a lot of glances down to my chest. Standing right in front of him, I don't know what I was thinking, but I reached up and started kissing him. It felt so much better than kissing Rose. I then felt a hand simultaneously grope my ass while his other hand got a good feel of my breast. That knocked me back into reality.

"Okay, Ian, it is time for you to go," I said as I led him to the door.

"But I meant what I said, Lisa," Ian said.

"Well, it's Tessa, and I thank you for what you said. But I need you to leave." I finally got him out the door and closed it. He stood outside for a minute before finally leaving in his car. I turned around and was startled to see my four friends behind me.

"That was amazing, Tessa! You were so funny. And look at you getting some sugar from Ian. You got your first guy and girl kiss in the same night you skank," Rose said over the laughter of the other girls. In my combination of feeling buzzed, horny, and embarrassed, all I could do in return was laugh with them.

I turned to Julia. "So, how did you use the laptop to watch me from the attic?"

"Oh, I just restarted your stream from earlier, and we watched it on our phones," she said to my horror. "It's still streaming, actually. You got like ten thousand people watching you right now." I rushed over to the laptop and shut it close.

"Those people saw my tits and ass that whole time? And my face, they all saw my face." Ten thousand people was so many. It wasn't impossible that someone could have recognized me. Hell, all it would take is for one of the views to record and post the stream. My naked tits and pussy could be posted all over the internet tonight. Along with my face...

"Yeah, but a lot of them had already seen all of those, plus your pussy. A lot of chat was complaining how this stream was a lot tamer than your first one," Julia said, looking at her phone.

"I don't care! I'm not a cam girl!" Kali laughed.

"You've broadcast your nude body two more times than the rest of us, though."

Before I could respond, Claire reminded me of something. "You might want to get dressed. My dad and brother are home, you know." I had totally forgotten about that. They could have come down and seen me dressed like this at any second. I'm really glad I stopped with Ian when I did, too. I took her suggestion and put on my pants and shirt again. We all then headed back up to the attic.

When we arrived, I wanted to end this game. "Hey, what if we play or do something else? I feel like truth or dare, or rather just dare at this point, has been played out." But all four girls complained.

"What? I'm having a blast with the game. We can't stop now," Kali said, with the other girls agreeing.

"Okay, fine, but it's my turn. Julia, I dare you, in only your underwear, to give a lap dance to a boy that we invite over here." Julia looked at me and nodded.

"Okay, what boy are you inviting?"

I looked to the other girls. "Can you call or text a guy you know to come over?"

Kali responded, "It's your dare. We can't help you."

"But Claire called Ian for you..."

Julia spoke over me. "Just call someone, Tessa." I realized I only had the numbers of Brian and Jake. Two boys who Kali had just a little while ago sent a large number of pictures of me in my underwear from my phone. If I called them now and asked them to come over here, they would think I was calling them for a booty call.

"Okay, never mind, I'll ask for a different dare."

"Nope, that was your turn. Julia, it's back to you," Kali said, dismissing me. At every turn of this game, I felt like all my friends were against me. But really, I knew I was just terrible at it. It was my first time playing. I'm sure these girls also embarrassed themselves the first time they played. I went searching and found my drink, from which I took a mouthful.

As the game continued, Kali sat by me. "I'm sorry, that felt mean just now. I didn't mean to embarrass you." I looked at her and smiled. It felt good that she was acknowledging my feelings like this.

"Thank you, but I'm okay."

"Hey, how about I add some contacts to your phone. That way, something like this doesn't happen again."

"Oh, okay, I guess. Who are you going to add?" I handed her my phone, and she began creating new contacts.

"A bunch of boys from our school. If you ever feel the need, you can send out some more flirty texts." I laughed at that. I've sent enough flirty texts to last me a lifetime, but there was no harm in adding them in. By the time she was done, Kali had added a dozen new contacts in addition to Brian, Jake, and Ian. I thanked her and got my phone back. I had like fifteen boys' numbers now. That felt pretty cool.

The girls, including myself, had a good laugh when Julia dared Rose to name everyone's boobs, with the best being when she called Claire's 'Pinky and the Brain.' Rose then turned the game right back to me. Was I now getting every other dare? Rose spoke to me with a devious grin.

"Tessa, I think it's time you stop teasing these boys. I dare you to send a totally nude picture to a guy." I shot up hearing that. "No way! No way! No way! I think way too many people have seen way too much of my body already. What purpose would sending nudes even have," I said in an, almost yell.

"It will drive the boys nuts! Not to mention, it will probably cause them to bust a nut seeing your hot body. You'll have every guy in the school's full attention," Rose explained.

"Every guy? You said send nude to a guy, not all of them."

"Yeah, that's what I meant, of course."

As usual, the girls started making plans before I accepted the dare, which I was never going to do. "Who should we send them to? Oh! How about Darren? He's cute," Kali said as the four girls grouped together.

"He was one of the guys I already added to your phone, so it's perfect!"

"Why are we sending stuff to a fourth guy at school? Do I need a third backup guy?"

"Or a fourth boyfriend," Julia added.

"Yeah, how about we get me a single boyfriend and keep it at that. And what do you guys mean by them? The dare was for a single picture."

"Okay, we'll send a single nude photo, Tessa," Kali said as if an agreement had been made.

"But I haven't agreed to anything!" Again, my concerns were being ignored. Kali already had my phone in my hands and was now holding it as if she were waiting for me to start stripping. I think she had already taken a few photos of me, but fully dressed obviously. The other three girls stood behind her, looking equally ready, if not impatient.

"I'm really, really not comfortable doing this. I've heard a lot of stories about girl's nudes getting sent around the whole school. I don't want anyone one person to see me naked right now, let alone the whole school." Kali briefly put down my phone to address me directly.

"Tessa, that's not going to happen. Darren is a good guy. He wouldn't send them to anyone else. Also, I think you are being a bit unfair. You've shown thousands of people your pussy and tits online. Now, all of a sudden, you are unwilling to show one guy at school your body? What's up with that?"

I was getting frustrated hearing that. "I was anonymous online, and I didn't really want to do that in the first place. Now you are asking me to show my body to a person at our own school." Kali was also starting to look annoyed at me.

"I know for a fact that a lot of guys watch streams of girls on the site you were just on. There's a good chance Darren and others already have seen you naked then. So what's the big deal? Let's do this already. You are really killing the vibe of this party." Hearing that gave me no comfort. Again, I worried someone or even someones could have recognized me in the stream. Crap, they could have taken screenshots. Already, pictures of my naked body could be circulating in the inboxes of every boy at school. No, that's extremely unlikely. For someone at school to be on that website and join my exact stream seemed very unlikely.

I could almost feel Kali and the other's pressure for me to go ahead and get this done. An immense dread was taking form inside me. Was I really considering this? Was I ready for a guy I knew to see my naked body? I know I have already shown it to various strangers, and Ian got some clear views of it, but this seemed like a huge step. I took a deep breath. "I get to choose the picture. You will not send anything without my permission. I was very hurt when you guys sent the pictures of me in my underwear before without asking. Are we in agreement?"

Kali and the others gave a non-verbal nod before saying, "Now, let's do this. Bring out your inner stripper!" They directed me to slowly lift my shirt above my head, which I did.

"Damn girl, you are wearing some slutty underwear," one of them yelled. With the shirt above my head, my sheer bra was now showing.

"It's not mine, remember? Claire gave it to me." But no one seemed to care.

"Rub the outside of your bra some and look like you are enjoying it," Kali ordered. I continued to obey, but not nearly as enthusiastically as she would have liked. Wasn't showing my body enough? Did I really need to make it more sexual? Next, they had me take off my pants, exposing my thong for the camera, and ultimately Darren, to see. They swung around me and got several pictures of my ass, having me bend over for a few as well.

"Why are we taking so many photos of me in my underwear? We are only sending one to Darren, remember?" But I didn't get an explanation, which worried me that they would pull another fast one on me.

"Bend over again and then slowly pull down your thong," Kali instructed as she continued to stand behind me with the camera.

"What? But from that angle, you'll be able to see my..."

"Tessa, are you going to argue with me about every photo? If you don't like it, then don't send it to Darren," Kali said, interrupting me. I hated the idea of a photo of my pussy from behind, but really I hated the idea of any photos of my pussy. But I was glad to hear some acknowledgment that I got to choose the photo.

I slid my panties down as instructed and must have heard twenty clicks from my phone while I did so. Standing back up, I was once again with my friends, with my vagina fully exposed. Rose continued to eye my body much more than I felt comfortable with. They called for my bra to be removed next. Removing it was felt a lot easier as the bra basically covered nothing. Fully naked now, I felt like I had finished my stupid nude photo shoot.

"Okay, give me my phone so I can pick the photo."

"Wait, you can't just send a nude photo of you just standing there. We need you to do some poses, girl," Julia said. I made an annoyed sound and struck a quick pose, making a heart shape with my hands. The girls laughed at that, but Kali still did take a few pictures.

"No, Tessa, like some sexy poses. Rub your tits some more."

"Isn't he going to be excited enough just seeing my body? Is rubbing myself going to add that much?" Again, they didn't bother answering me. After a few seconds of awkward silence, I did what was asked and massaged my breast.

"That's great, Tessa! Now do the same for your pussy." It felt like they were asking me to masturbate, but I just rubbed my hands around my pussy, and the girls didn't object. Next, they had me lay on the floor. First, on my stomach, giving a nice view of my butt to the camera, then on my back.

"Bend your knees and spread your legs some," Kali said while angling herself below me.

"What? I'm not sending or taking any pictures of me spreading my pussy on camera."

"I'm not asking you to go spread eagle. Just open up your legs a little. You look beautiful from this angle." I rolled my eyes and separated my legs a few inches.

"Keep going, Tessa, I still can't see you." Kali was down so low that my bent knees were blocking her from my view. I spread them more, and I could see her now. She was pointing the camera directly at my pussy which made me very weirded out.

"One more time, spread them farther. We are almost done." I did what she asked but complained.

"Okay, that's plenty far apart. Can we be done?"

"Yes, but just spread them more one more time. You look gorgeous." She had moved in even closer to my pussy. There was no way she was getting anything in the photos but my vagina. My legs formed an angle over ninety degrees to each other. Kali said I didn't need to be spread-eagled, but I very much felt like I was.

"Now spread them more and get your fingers in there," Kali said, getting to within about 3 feet of my

123456...9