Why Are All My Dares So Sexual?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire spoke up, “Don't worry. We took no pictures or videos of your love session with Rose. Look, you can see for yourself.” She handed me her phone, which was open to group text chat. Indeed, I saw no traces of any photos or videos being shared. What I did see was a detailed description of the events that just happened. How Rose and I had lesbian sex and how I came very hard. Rose even chimed in to confirm and talked about how good I was at licking her pussy. It was very detailed and made me sound like I was sexually aggressive and had pushed for all of this to happen.

“How many people are on this chat?” I asked.

“I don't know, like thirty,” Claire replied. I couldn't even keep up with the messages coming in. It was a lot of guys at school commenting how hot that sounded, how much of a slut I am, and how they could give me a much better experience with their dicks.

Kali spoke up, seeing me getting upset. “Those guys are horny assholes, just ignore them.”

“Why are you telling everyone about Rose and I having sex? That's not anyone's business to know.”

“Relax, guys love it when they hear about girls doing stuff to each other. This won't affect your search for boyfriends. Trust me, this will only make them hornier for you.” I didn't need guys horny for me. I just wanted a nice single boyfriend. Not a group of guys that have seen me naked and know what I do in my private life.

“I need a break from dares for a bit. Can you guys hold off on giving me any for a bit?”

“Boo! But fine,” Kali said. They respect my request. But only for about five minutes before they pushed me to start playing again. Again, none of the other girls were getting anything within a light year of what I had done. Kali guilted me to take another dare, and I agreed.

“Still, no more sending out pictures or videos, no leaving the house, no inviting people over, and I've had my fill of lesbian sex for a lifetime. No offense, Rose. It was great, but I'm confirmed not a lesbian.”

“That's not how it looked from our perspective, but that's fine. If I agree to all of those conditions, will you just do the dare I give you without complaining?” Kali asked. The one I have in mind won't even require you to take anything off.”

I thought for a moment what she could possibly ask. I couldn't think of anything she could ask that would be bad if it met all those criteria.
“Okay, I agree. It will be nice to finally have a normal dare. What am I doing?”

“I dare you to go to Claire's brother's room and give him a blow job.”

The other girls went wild, Claire especially. “You have to blow my brother! Oh my god, that's terrible.” My mind went racing, thinking that surely this broke at least one of the criteria I had laid out, but it didn't. I felt so stupid. I opened my mouth to protest, but Kali didn't let me get a word out.

“You promised you wouldn't complain. The only thing that mouth needs to do right now is wrap itself around a dick.”

“Oh, wait! You should have to bring back a mouthful of cum as proof you did it,” Rose added, laughing.

“Oh my god, that's so gross. But yeah, you should,” Claire agreed.

Why were my friends so insistent on seeing me get so sexual tonight? I get it that I was by far the least sexually experienced girl in our friend group. But did I need to catch up to them in a single night? “Can I at least ask what your brother's name is,” I asked, looking at Claire.

“It's Ed, and after you climb down the attic stairs, his room is to the left. The door with the New York Rangers sticker on it. He stays up pretty late, so I'm sure he is still up,” Claire explained.

“And if he isn't up, I'm sure you can get him up,” Rose said to laughter.

“I've never given a blow job in my life,” I said in a pathetic voice.

“Really?” Rose said.

“What do you mean, really?” I said, a bit mad. "You know I hadn't kissed anyone before you tonight. How would I have blown a guy before kissing anyone?”

“I mean, kissing isn't a requirement to blow someone,” Rose said.

"Well, I haven't, okay?”

I found my glass and took a large
drink. There was no way I was going to do this. “What am I supposed to do, just barge into his room and declare I want to suck his dick? I can't do that.”

“This sounds a lot like complaining, Tessa. Trust me, it's not difficult to get a guy to agree to a blow job. Now go,” Kali said as I was once again pushed out of the room. The door shut behind me, and I was alone in the hallway.

Did I really want Claire's brother to be the first guy I ever blew? Heck, this was going to be the first time I've ever seen a penis in person. Now I was expected to touch it, put it in my mouth, and transport this cum back to my friends. I descended the stairs at a snail's pace. My legs were shaking. When I reached the bottom, I was convincing myself that lots of girls my age have given a blow job, probably to multiple guys. This wasn't a big deal.

The door was precisely where Claire said it would be. I stood outside it, clueless as to what I would say. 'Hey, I'm Tessa. Get that dick in my mouth.' or 'Oh, I'm sorry wrong room. Hey, is that a penis? I wonder if it can fit in my mouth,' or 'Hey, mind if I put my face in your crotch. If your dick happens to fall into my mouth, oh well!'

I told myself to stop thinking about it and act. I quickly knocked on the door and let myself in without waiting for an answer. Inside, I found Ed lying on his bed in a T-shirt and basketball shorts. “Can I help you? Are you one of Claire's friends? You get lost going to the attic?”

I walked in and closed the door behind me. “Oh, no, I'm not lost. I am your sister's friend, Tessa. I wanted to hang out for a minute. I've never met Claire's brother. Your Ed, right?”

Ed looked uncomfortable with me being here, but he didn't immediately kick me out, which was good. Or was it? Wouldn't he kicking me out of his room negate the dare? “I like your room. You have some pretty cool stuff,” I said as I walked further into the room away from the door.

“Umm, thanks. So why did you want to see me?” I fiddled with a few things on his desk as I made my way to his bed, where he lay. I sat on it, which caused him to scoot back a bit. I'm not sure if the guy has had much interaction with girls. Not that I have had much interaction with boys outside of sending them a lot of nudes tonight.

“You're nineteen, right? I think I remember you last year in high school. I'm in the class behind yours with Claire.” I was avoiding his very fair questions about why I was here for now.

“Yeah, maybe I remember you too? I don't know, though,” Ed said unconvincingly. I very much doubt he knew I existed until now. I'm pretty sure that's about to change.

“Do you have a girlfriend, Ed?”

“No, girls don't really notice me.”

“Yeah, I'm kind of the same way with guys. They haven't really noticed me either.” At least not before tonight.

“Why, though? You are so pretty. You are probably just very intimidating to them,” Ed said, a blush forming on his cheeks. I was beginning to see my opening.

“That's really sweet of you to say, Ed. I think you are very handsome yourself.” I took the opportunity to scoot closer to him in the bed and grabbed his hand. I think the guy stopped breathing for a bit. The truth of the matter was that Ed was a nerdy-looking, chubby kid. He was far from my kind of guy, but I've seen worse. It wasn't surprising that no girls had really shown interest in him.

“Umm, what are you doing,” Ed asked, looking at my hand holding his.

“What do you want me to do? " I asked as I lifted myself further up on his bed.

“I don't know...”

“Then how about I do this?” I got fully on the bed and reached to pull his shorts down. If I'm going to suck his dick, I might as well do it fast. But Ed prevented me from pulling his shorts down and moved to the far corner of his bed away from me.

“What the hell are you doing,” he asked, much more angry this time.

“I'm going to suck your dick, that's all.” It was embarrassing to be so blunt, but being coy wouldn't serve me at this stage.

“What? Why?” I remembered Kali telling me not five minutes ago how easy it was to get a guy to agree to a blow job. I think she didn't know what she was talking about.

“Because I want to. Do you not want me to?”

Ed looked me over before responding. “I mean, yeah. But not like this. You don't just walk into someone's room and start giving them head,” he complained.

“Then tell me what you want to do, Ed, and let's do that.” I did feel bad bargaining into this room like this. I certainly wouldn't appreciate a guy (or girl) coming into my room offering oral sex.

“I mean, I wouldn't mind kissing you for a bit first. Okay?”

“I would love that, Ed,” I said. I appreciated him wanting to slow things down, but I hoped after kissing, I could convince him to get his dick out.
He re-took his position on the bed, and I straddled him. I leaned in and started kissing the third person of my life and the evening. He was an aggressive kisser, and I thought I was probably his first kiss. It was weird being with someone I had more experience than. After a few minutes of kissing, I tried to see if she was ready.

“Interested in that blow job now,” I asked, trying to give my best version of fuck me eyes. Ed paused, which told me a lot.

“I...I...don't think I'm ready for that yet. Can we just kiss tonight?” This wasn't going in the direction I needed to. But I still had more ways available to me to convince him.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the ground. I'm happy I elected to change back into my own very opaque bra. I grabbed both of Ed's hands and planted them firmly on my bra cups. “Enjoy how these feel for a bit, then tell me what you are ready for.”

What Ian earlier only got a quick feel of, I was now letting Ed have his fill. Of course, Rose got to experience them the most, but that was a totally different situation that I didn't need to relive in my head right now. Ed did not protest getting to feel up my tits through my bra.

“Those feel pretty good, right?” Ed shook his head in agreement. “Maybe return the favor and let me get my lips on that cock of yours?” Ed withdrew his hands, and again, I knew I pushed him too far too quick.

“Why are you so aggressively trying to suck my penis?” I took a deep breath.

“I'm sorry, Ed, you're right. I'm being too pushy. I don't want you to do anything you aren't ready for. It's just that I'm very anxious myself, and I really think you will enjoy it.” That seemed to calm Ed down.

“Here,” I said, reaching behind my back, “will this make it up to you?” I got my bra off and threw it to the floor with my shirt. I grabbed the back of his head and lifted it up. The result was his face ended up right in my naked breast. “Go to town big guy.” Soon I felt his hand cup my nude tit while his lips and tongue played with my other nipple.

All I needed was to blow Claire's brother, and now I was fully topless on his bed with his face planted firmly in my tits. I wasn't even sure if this was going to result in me sucking him off or not. I was tempted to push for the blow job again, but I figured I should take things a bit further just to be sure. I stood up on the bed and started undoing my pants. Pulling them down, I threw them to the floor, creating a pile of my clothes in this guy's room. As I pulled down my panties, showing off my pussy in person to a guy for the first time ever, I told him, “Don't get the wrong idea here. We are not having sexual intercourse. But since I'm showing off my whole nude body to you, maybe you could return the favor and show off yours?”

What the fuck was happening. I came to this house tonight expecting to tell dumb ghost stories to my four female friends. Instead, I was showing off my bare pussy to a guy to try and convince him to let me suck his cock.

I looked down at the prominent bulge in his exercise shorts. Ed understood and pulled off his shorts, finally revealing that dick.
Despite the sexual aggression and confidence I was showing, the appearance of a penis was very jarring to me. I sat down on the bed at the opposite end of him and stared at the man's erect dick. How did the events of tonight end up with me naked in Claire's brother's bed, looking at his cock?

“Is something wrong with it? I'm sorry if there is, I didn't know,” Ed said, noticing the change in my behavior.

“What? Oh no, Ed. That's not it at all. You have a great-looking cock. Best I've ever seen, actually.” Ed seemed relieved to hear that. I felt terrible that I gave him that scare.

“Could we maybe go back to what we were doing?” Ed asked. I agreed and crawled back over to him. I again straddled him and started kissing him again while letting him enjoy the feel of my tits and eventually even my ass. I figured I'd give him a few more minutes of this and then make a big push for the blow job. If that didn't work, I didn't know what I was going to do. As we made out and he explored my body with his hands, I started to feel the occasional poke on my ass. I suddenly realized it was his erect dick poking me. I needed to be careful, or I might accidentally end up losing my virginity completely tonight.

I finally made my move and started crawling my way backward toward his penis. Eventually, I made it the whole way and was close enough to start kissing his cock. I had officially touched my first penis, even if it was just briefly with a kiss. Ed sat up, “Wait, stop.” Oh, Jesus, I was this close to getting it in my mouth.

“I'll let you give me a blow job, but could we start with a boob job? I really, really liked your breasts.”

“Yeah, okay. But you'll finish in my mouth, right?” Ed smiled big and nodded.

I positioned my chest just over his dick. “I've never actually done this before, so I don't really know what I'm doing,” I explained as I put his dick right in between my breast. With his dick in place, and pressed my boobs together with
my hands and then started rubbing them up and down his shaft.

“Oh fuck, your tits feel amazing on my dick,” Ed said. That confirmed for me that I was doing something right. When I entered this room, Ed had never touched boobs before, and I had never felt a dick. Now look at us. Looking down, it was an odd sight seeing an erect cock nestled in my tits. The head was aimed at my face, like a cum gun that could go off any second. I looked back to Ed.

“You'll tell me when you are close, right? I don't want you cumming on my face or chest.” Ed nodded but was enjoying his tit job too much to respond verbally. That had me worried. If he unloaded outside of my mouth, I guess I could try to scoop up as much of it as I could into me. That would be beyond embarrassing to sit here naked in front of the guy that I just made cum and lap up his seed into my mouth.

Another minute went by and I was almost in a total panic that he still hadn't let me put his penis in his mouth. What was my life at this point where my biggest concern was wanting a guy to move his dick from my tits to my mouth? “I really, really want that dick in my mouth now. I'll bet it tastes so good.”

“Not yet, just keep rubbing it with your tits,” Ed responded. I wanted to die of shame saying something like that, and it didn't even work. Easy to get a guy to agree a blow job Kali told me.

My tits had become moist after getting covered in his pre-cum. While it was bizarre having such a liquid on my breast or any part of me, it did help lubricate his dick. Still, every facial expression or sudden sound Ed made terrified me that he was starting to cum, but luckily it always proved to not be the case. I wondered if he did start cumming on my chest, could I get my mouth on his dick fast enough to get some in my mouth? Not being able to stand the stress anymore, I made another play to get him to face fuck me.

“If you penetrate that dick with my mouth right now, next time, I'll let you penetrate whatever you want. What do you say?” After tonight, I needed to make sure I never see this guy again in my life after having said that.
Ed let out an annoyed sigh.

“Fine, go ahead and suck it if it'll shut you up.” Jesus Christ. Sorry to inconvenience you so much by giving you the first sexual experience of your life, loser. This time I didn't play around kissing his penis. Instead, I immediately took it in fully into my mouth. Thanks to my tits rubbing all of it, his dick was now covered in pre-cum which overwhelmed my taste buds with its salty taste. I began running my lips up and down the perimeter of his dick, taking as much of it in as I could. I wanted to get him to cum as fast as possible before he changed his mind. Also, because I really didn't want to be sucking his dick in the first place.

I wasn't prepared for how erotic the experience of giving a guy oral pleasure would be. With my mouth now directly contacting his cock, I fully appreciated the intimacy of having his sexual organ inside me. The taste, smell, feeling. Even the sound of my lips running along his skin was a turn-on. It made me wish I was doing this with someone I liked and not Ed.

Without him warning me, my mouth was suddenly filled with something. I panicked for a second before realizing Ed had came in my mouth. He couldn't have given me a heads-up? I kept my mouth on his cock until I was sure he had fully emptied into me everything he had. If I needed to prove I did this act, I would make sure I took every drop possible. After it seemed he was finished, I slowly pulled my mouth off of his dick, careful not to spill any of his seed.

Once his dick was free of my mouth, I almost swallowed his cum, which was an odd instinct to fight against. At that moment, though, I realized the very awkward situation I was left in. I needed to get dressed and leave the room with a mouth full of cum. If Ed knew I was keeping his cum in my mouth like this, he would rightfully question my sanity. Maybe Ed would just lay there in silence, basking in the glow of the orgasm I just gave him. Jesus I just gave Claire's brother, who I never met before fifteen minutes ago, an orgasm. I stood up, and Ed immediately killed my hope he would stay silent.

“That was so awesome. You are really, really good at that. Can I see you again soon?” I looked at him, smiled, and shook my head yes. Again, I needed to make sure I never see this guy again.

I pulled my panties up. Despite the events of tonight, I was still very uncomfortable being naked around anybody, especially guys I barely knew like Ed. Even though I now knew what his dick tasted like.

“So seriously. Why did you want to come in here and fool around with me? I'm far from the kind of guy that girls just randomly want to get with.” I delayed answering him by getting my bra on. Maybe I just leave wearing only my underwear. But I remembered Claire's dad is still here. How would I explain why I just came out of his son's room in my underwear with a mouth full of cum. Well, I think no explanation would be needed in that case, but I would rather avoid that interaction from happening at all.

I looked back at Ed, smiled, and shrugged. I grabbed my pants and started putting them on. Ed was continuing to ask questions, and I needed to get out of there fast to show my friends my mouth full of cum. Very odd day.

“Is something wrong? You wouldn't shut up before, and now you haven't said a word. Did I do something wrong?” I got my pants on and grabbed my shirt. I looked back at him and shook my head no before giving him a thumbs up. I decided to leave now, wearing only my bra on top. I opened the door and started walking out.

“Wait, don't go yet. Earlier, you implied next time we could do anal next time, right?” I gave a thumbs-up without thinking and closed the door behind me. I froze, expecting his dad to be nearby, and hear that I'm apparently giving my ass virginity up to his son in the near future. A minute of standing in the dark, I convinced myself he wasn't nearby. I put my shirt on and finally went back to join my friends.

1...34567...9