Why Are All My Dares So Sexual?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex felt good, but I wasn't in danger of cumming. The situation was just too strange for me to focus on my own pleasure. But Claire's dad was loving it, to the point where he was nearing completion.

“Hey, I'm getting close to being ready to cum. Where should I put it?” A lot of guys I've heard like to give facials or cum on a woman's chest. It seems Mr. Barn was no different. But I needed him to unload his cum in my pussy.

“Just cum inside me,” I informed him.

“Is that okay,” he asked looking concerned. I can't let him cum anywhere else, no matter how much he wants to.

“Please cum inside me.” He gave a shrug, and five seconds later, I felt a warm feeling inside my pussy. He gave a few last pumps, but that was it. My first creampie and I had finished all the dares I needed.

Mr. Barns didn't immediately pull his dick out. Instead, he laid on top of me and started kissing me. I went along and kissed back. It would raise a lot of questions if I let the guy unload his cum inside me but didn't let him kiss me. He kissed a lot less vigorously then he fucked me. In fact, I would say he was an excellent kisser, and I actually enjoyed it. I lost track of time for a bit as I forgot my worries. Eventually, he released my lips and looked me in the eyes.

“I'm ready for round two. You get on top of me.” He pulled his dick out, which I now realized was hard again and laid down besides me. I had gotten what I needed, which was a pussy full of his cum. There was no benefit to me fucking him again. But could I just leave? Would that cause a scene? I realized he was waiting, so I made the quick call to let him fuck me one more time. I started to mount him, but he corrected me.

“Turn around. I want to fuck you reverse cowgirl this time.” I wasn't familiar with that position, but I turned around. Apparently, I was going to fuck him on top, just like I did with Andrew, but facing away from him. With my ass in his full view, I directed his dick inside me again. The lubrication from our last sexual encounter made it slip in easily. This position also felt very different than my other previous sexual experiences. It felt like his dick was rubbing up against an area inside me I didn't know was there, and I was beginning to get off on it.

With him not able to see my front side, I was free to give myself a bit of clit and nipple stimulation with my fingers. Facing away from him also had the benefit of helping me forget I was fucking someone my father's age. I began to feel like an orgasm was in my future. God, how many would that even be tonight? I had lost count.

My journey toward sexual satisfaction was interrupted by the feeling of hands on my ass. Using both of his hands, Mr Barn began manipulating both of my ass cheeks rather extensively. Pushing them together, squeezing them, and most embarrassingly, pulling them apart.

“Stop doing that,” I said behind my back, “you don't need to see my asshole!”

“But it's a gorgeous asshole. Maybe the best I've ever seen,” Mr. Barns replied. Having my asshole complimented was not anything I ever needed to experience, especially from a man thirty years older than me. He continued to spread my cheeks apart as we fucked, and I gave up on trying to be modest about it. The man's cum was currently already sitting in my pussy, with more to come.

With my moans getting louder and me pushing him deeper
inside me with every hump, I felt the familiar warm sensation of him cumming inside me again. I guess another orgasm wasn't on the table, but my task was doubly complete now. I started to lift myself off of his dick when he lightly grabbed me by the hips.

“Wait. Can you stay for a bit? Maybe turn around so we can see each other?” I didn't see the harm in that, so I maneuvered myself to face him, all the while keeping his dick inside me as it began to soften from its most recent orgasm. His hands began to slowly caress my body, my boobs in particular.

“Man has tonight been a treat. We should really meet up and do this regularly. I'll encourage Claire to have more sleepovers. Even if my wife is here, we can sneak to the basement for fun. It's a big house, after all.” I didn't know how to respond to the man who was planning for us to carry on having an affair. I would have to be very careful at future sleepovers for sure.

“Hey, crazy idea. What if we invite my wife to join us? Make this a threesome? Are you good with going down on older women? I've read a lot of stories about how you younger girls are really sexually open,” the father of two said. The prospect of licking Claire's mom's pussy was not a topic I wanted to be discussing. It would be nice if I didn't end up fucking the entirety of Claire's family.

I began feeling movement in my pussy, and I looked down to confirm Mr. Barns was hard yet again. “Hehe, I don't know what's come over me, but yeah, I'm ready for round three. Who knew fucking a teenager would be so sexually stimulating." He lifted me off of his newly erect cock and directed me to the bed's headboard.

“Stick your ass out, let's do it doggy style.” I hadn't uttered a word since he last came inside me, but already I was positioning myself for a third fucking.

Not being able to see what was happening, I suddenly felt his dick slide into me yet again. All I could do was face the wall as he pumped his dick in and out of my vagina. Soon he was penetrating me deep enough to where the sound of his crotch clapping into my ass filled the room. In this position, he took complete control. I was just a passive participant that he was using. I'll admit it was kind of hot. The warm feeling of a building orgasm again started up inside me. I reached a hand down to stimulate my clit, but was soon pushed away by Mr. Barns's own hand. He was now rubbing my clit while slamming my pussy with his dick. I looked back as best I could and moaned. I had nothing to hide, so I let my sexual pleasure be known and became very vocal.

“Fuck me deep, Mr. Barns. Don't slow down. Keep it up. Fuck that feels good. My young pussy loves your dick. Keep pushing me to my limit. Jesus Christ!”

Mr Barns stayed silent, which suited me just fine. My muscles started to tense up, and my breasts felt very warm. Claire's dad's dick was slamming into me almost twice a second. His fingers felt so hot, rubbing my moist clit. Using his free hand, he slapped my ass hard and grabbed my hair, pulling it back slightly. I gave one last long moan before yelling, “Oh, Daddy!” and fell into an orgasm. His cum poured into my pussy, and I released the headboard, burying my face in his wife's pillows.

After he was sure every drop of cum was put in me, he fell backward, pulling his dick out of my pussy. I couldn't take another pounding like that, I knew. With shaky legs, I picked myself up and got off the bed. Mr. Barns lay there silent, catching his breath. I retrieved my underwear from the floor and my clothes from the bathroom. Once I was dressed, Mr Barns addressed me before I left.

“Let's fuck a few more times by ourselves before we get my wife involved. I'll get your number from my daughter. We'll meet up soon.” I smiled and left the room. Continuing fucking Claire's dad was a future Tessa problem. Future Tessa had a lot on her plate with all of the sexual content of myself that was now in the wild.

Feeling the cum starting to leak onto my panties, I hurried back to my friends. I was eager to show them my cum soaked pussy, which was a very odd thing to think. I opened the door, and the girls were curious to hear how things went.

“Well, did you fuck my dad?” Claire asked. I smiled big, and knowing they would want to see the proof, I pulled my pants and panties down. Almost like clockwork, I could see a stream of cum running down my leg from my pussy.

“Best friends forever now, right,” I asked the four women starting at my vagina.

“You got that much cum from having sex with Claire's dad,” Rose asked in disbelief.

“Well, we actually ended up having sex three times,” I admitted. Showing off your cum filled pussy was no time to lie about your sexual encounters.

“Three times? Did you enjoy my dad's cock that much,” Claire said, giving me a judgmental face.

“It wasn't like that. it just happened. I don't know. Can we talk about something else now?”

Kali, Claire, Rose, and Julia all looked at each other and laughed. The kind of laugh that makes you think you are not included in a joke in which you are probably the target of.

“What's so funny guys?” Kali managed to compose herself enough to answer.

“We just can't believe you let someone cum inside you even once. Let alone three times. That was not very smart of you.”

“I mean, I know it wasn't a good idea, but he had a vasectomy. There's no risk,” I said, defending myself.

Claire was barely keeping herself from laughing. “That was a complete lie. My Dad has never had that done. He is still very fertile.”

My face was going pale. “That's not true, Claire. Don't make jokes like that.”

“No, Tessa, Claire is telling the absolute truth. You probably just let Claire's dad impregnate your dumb ass,” Julia, my childhood friend, told me. I looked at the eyes of all four girls. All my friends. I saw nothing in them that made me think this wasn't true. At this very moment, the sperm of a married man in his forties was rushing toward my eggs, trying to make me a mother.

“How could you guys do this to me? Do you know how much trouble I am going to be in? I can't have a baby in high school! This hazing is an order of magnitude worse than what the rest of you endured combined! Why did I need to become pregnant to become your friends?”

Kali gently grabbed my hands. “Listen to me, Tessa. Over the next nine months, you will have some very challenging times. Your body will change dramatically, and all of our fellow students will look down on you. Worse yet, the father of your child is an older married man. But rest easy knowing that as you endure all of this, you never were nor will you ever be any of our friends.”

I pulled my hand away and backed away from the girls. “You can't mean that. This has to be part of the hazing. Well, it needs to stop, seriously.”

Kali continued to taunt me. “Tessa, you've done so much tonight. You've become an exhibitionist, a lesbian, a porn star, a non-virgin, a slut, and even pregnant. But you have not become our friend. We set up tonight as a giant 'Fuck You' to you, Tessa. Both figuratively and metaphorically.”

Kali held up both of her middle fingers, and the other girls did as well and collectively told me, “Fuck you, Tessa.”

My body was shaking, and tears started pouring out of my eyes. “But why? Why did you do this? I didn't do anything to anybody to deserve this,” I cried out.

Saying that really pissed off Kali, and she got right up in my face. “Bullshit. You know exactly what you did that week before I asked you to hang out with us. Claire saw you kissing Hector, my boyfriend. Did you think I would let you insult me like that and get away with it? This is what happens to bitches who fuck with Kali.”

I took a step back and stared at Kali in disbelief. “I never kissed Hector. I don't think I've even ever talked with Hector. Remember I told you guys that Rose was my first kiss tonight?”

Kali didn't believe a word I was saying and got in my face again. “Don't you fucking lie to me Tessa. Maybe we need to ruin your life further.”

Behind her, Claire spoke up. “Actually, Kali, she's telling the truth. I didn't say I saw Tessa kissing Hector. I said it was Jessie.”

Kali got out of my face and turned around. “Really, you said Jessie, not Tessa?” Claire nodded her head. Rose and Julia confirmed that they heard Claire say it was Jessie. “Then why did you guys not say anything when I came up with this plan to ruin Tessa's life?”

The girls shrugged. “I don't know, we just thought you didn't like Tessa's face or something. Sometimes you just really like being a bitch to people for no reason.”

Kali started laughing, “That's true. Remember when I told everyone that Rachel farted in class just because I didn't like her earrings?” That prompted the other three girls to laugh along. After a bit, when the laughing died down, Kali turned towards me again.

“Oh right, you. Well, obviously, I made a mistake. I would apologize, but I really don't feel bad about all of this. It actually makes for an amusing story. But we are done with you so you should go. Monday at school, don't bother talking to us or trying to hang out with us. We'll make you regret it if you do.”

Claire opened the door, indicating it was indeed time to go. “Oh, and congrats on becoming a mother,” Kali added.

I walked out the door emotionless and without saying a word. Only one thought filled my head.

Tessa will remember this.

1...456789