All Comments on 'Why are You Trying so Hard? Ch. 03'

by bobbythree

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad, but...

we need a bit more information concerning Connie, and the shitstorm started by the emails he ex emailed to everyone in her immediate universe revealing just what kind of faithless cunt she was.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 7 years ago
Didn't Get to the Heart of the Story

The heart of this story is how Connie explained to herself her life choices. How could she deny sex to her husband while having a lover or lovers on the side? Did she ever love the husband? Was there a physical or emotional reason he became repugnant to her? How did she explain all this to her family and to herself? The author just bailed at exactly the point of maximum tension and interest. Too bad.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
Regardless of this is true or half true or all BS...

The problem is that the husband brought all this on himself. His entire actions in these stories are based upon a premise which can't possibly be true... which is THIS---

WHY does he love a woman that absolutely no sexual interest or emotional intimacy with him several years?...

Even worse. .. the so called wife openly tells him about her complete lack of interest in him as a human being... as a man.. and as a husband.

The fact is that every time he tried to raise the subject the wife would respond by saying. ... "that sex thing again !?..." the husband backed off. In doing so he fully accepted her entire premise that ANY sort of sexual or emotional intimacy with married couples is wrong or abnormal.

Sometimes one spouse will actually really lose the desire or need for physical contact and or sex . But in real life whrn this happens no one goes around making the argument sex and physical contact with married couples is abnormal or should not be expected ever.

The husband accepted the wife premise that his request forr physical contact and sexual intimacy was abnormal and that HE was the problem. This is the completely irrationaL... unacceptable ...and the story is total complete waste of time because this moronically stupid author never explains ANY spouse would accepts this premise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That was pretty bad

The whole "This is why I'm writing," thing was just dead air. Why start a story with that nonsense? Who would possibly be interested in that? The rest was pretty standard fare. Nothing we haven't seen a thousand times. Pointless story, from beginning to end. Please don't write anymore. You have no idea how to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This went nowhere

It started bad and ended worse. No reason to write this. Maybe the moron used condom eating guy will like it and make some kind of racist comment. Systech didn't even give it a fav.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
always recycle the trash

it seems you assumed she was mentally ill all along when she was just a slut/whore 5*

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
A little late

He should have started an investigation when she first cut him off.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

maybe too easy on the cheaters.

if i had gone through what he did, i think i would have ended up in prison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should have stopped at chapter one

It was fine on its own, and stood out. Chapter two added nothing, and three was same old btb and .abandoned all the wonderful realism of chapter one.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This episode of his life is finished and buried...

This episode of his life is finished and buried...The problem is what @Harryin VA says: This marriage was dead and stinking for a long time, he knew it and did nothing, maybe by inertia. The cheating was the trigger that caused him to get out of that inertia, acknowledging the rotten smell of his marriage and get a new life. His wife was living a wonderful life: an inert and unaware husband to support her in a good life, and while he worked she had the lovers she wanted on the side. He was her gold mine...why would she feel the need to change? He never confronted her for real, he never gave her an ultimatum. Of course this long and sad episode of his life is dead and buried...And paraphrasing the saying: "Better late than never"! 3*

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
I liked it

The first two chapters were pretty good. The last chapter was a little flat. I still enjoyed the stories. I would have liked to find out why the wife cut him off and what was in her head to do that because he kept trying.

possibly a re-write of chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Were the kids his ?

I agree with most of the other comments , this just doesn't get to the bottom of why she treated him the way she did .

I guess the voyeur in me wants to understand why .

If I were held celibate for so long , I'd certainly want to know why .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it was good...

until you tried to finish the story. hurried, no real development and you just wanted to get it over with.... too bad, you had something going i thought... maybe you want to do a redo and build this up a bit more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow...

Wow. This was NOTHING! There could've been more about the more put down about what the bitch wife suffered. So the guy got divorced and you don't know how HER family took the evidence of a slut wife. But what exactly happened to her? She showed shock on her face for being called a bitch? Is that all the fall out she suffered?

Come ON! You really dropped it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
there are

lots of connies in the world and i'm sure you could have gotten more of your money with a proper lawyer and a change of tactics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Go back to your

lawyer and tell him to get his shit together or you'll report him(or her) to the BAR association. The kids are grown and she did not deserve any alimony, or any other monies even for three years she was a teacher and if that wasn't going to be continued, that's her fault so let her try to sue Jim he helped her lose that job.

Anyway you finally did yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty obvious. She married a clueless dumbshit, but the food, clothing, and shelter were pretty good.

So she settled. She got what she wanted from him, and got what she needed sexually from others. Then she got caught, and the dumb shit set her up with half his assets for the rest of her life. He wasn't even smart enough to take advantage of her disinterest to set up an exit strategy.

I think my attitude toward this story series is best reflected by the wife's attitude toward him: couldn't care less. No story, no marriage, no interest.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
About Time!

'Nuff sed!

StreetdogStreetdogabout 7 years ago
Ended too soon

So what happened to Connie, did she hook up with her lover? Was she saddened by the divorce? Did he ever find out how long it went? I also think if he could prove that she had cut him off and was having an affair that long, he would gave faired better by sueing her, him and the school board for great emotional distress.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
He was slow off the mark!

Even though he divorced her she got the best of it and did not suffer at all or was there something hidden from us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
people people

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

Step 1 divorce and get the settlement set

Step 2 burn her

If you mix those up and she looses her job, you will pay a lot for along time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bobbythree ....

You let the WHORE off .... why? Score would have been a "4" but now a "2".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So much waiting for so little content

I read the first two, and still went into this one with no knowledge about the story because it's been a month since I read some of that. Next time, finish a couple chapters of your story before you put the first one up so that they can be released at regular intervals.

Also, respect your own ideas by exploring the events that you choose to incorporate into your story. Don't rush through them. "Then I saw her cheating, I had no questions she cried for half a moment I have a date tomorrow the end," is not a story, it's an outline.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
The problem with this "story"?

It's so inconsistent. The wife has hated sex, close contact, affection, all of that stuff for her entire marriage. So she does a 180 and sucks cock and swallows and does all sorts of stuff and loves it, but still is not interested in giving hubby a small sampling of the goods? If she decides she likes sex, hubby would get a little pussy now and then. If she decides she loves the other guy, she'd get a divorce and insist her lover did as well. The characters' actions are all over the map. Or was this another dream?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
B.T.B.

O I miss the great burn the bitch stories where the wife cheats and her husband ends up in prison for life,Now thats erotic for me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i've tried

but can't like this story, we need to know WHY! why cut him off,why no affection, why fuck someone else, why stay with him, why cuckold him, why cry when caught, why why why. for nearly twenny fuckin years! WHY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so.....???

What made her shut him off in the first place? Why did she stay?Was she having sex with others else all those years? Who? How many? Why? What were the repercussions of all the emails he sent to family and friends? Was she sorry? What happened to her? What happened to her lover?(lost his job....big deal) Was there any other retribution? Was there a lawsuit against the school? Was he nailing any others or any of the students?? We need to see a little pain on the wife here after what he she did.

Finally, even in a fictional story it's hard to understand how anyone could create a character so absolutely stupid as the husband??! It's so ridiculous he's not even good fiction! Not sure how your going to do it (if you are) but the story is still salvageable if your so inclined. The story is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I just read through the story and this is my comment. I liked it more than many and hope you keep writing. What I wish you would have explored is what happened to Connie after the "outing" and why she did what she did. Many authors end their stories like you did but to me it is incomplete. What I am interested in is the psychological motivations, the angst that each partner would feel, how their lives are affected, etc. This was left out. Nevertheless, I will give this a 4*.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well done

great story

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
A good story

There seems to be some people complaining because the husband never bothered to find out why his wife did what she did,

He didn't want to know, because he didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Everyone was fucked...

...only our protagonist was fucked at the end with divorce.

It was foolish to enter into marriage with a woman who upfront admitted she didn't like sex. Probably she didn't like sex with her husband, she enjoyed sex with others behind his back. I've known both men and women that way.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 7 years ago
Why?

Why even write this? All this build up for absolutely no payoff. A total waste of time for the author and the readers. Of all the questions this story raised, the ONLY one that was ever answered was "Is she cheating?", but even that answer wasn't satisfactory. You might as well have just said "Yes" and ended it there.

No mention of how long it had been going on. A few years? From the beginning? You could've given us SOMETHING to go on.

No answers as to why she was doing it. It may not interest some people,but I, for one, would like to know just how cold, cruel and calculating the bitch really is.Though I suppose if that had been revealed it would've made your shit ending that much worse.

Everything so ambiguous and virtually nothing is revealed as concrete. It's clear that the wife has been lying about not having much of a sex drive, but for how long? If her behavior hasn't really changed much over the years, then it stands to reason that she hasn't really changed much, which means she's probably been fucking around throughout the marriage. If that's the case, what about the kids? Are they hubby's, or are they the progeny of one of her fuck-buddies? How many possible candidates are there? Does she know who the father is? Do the kids themselves know?

In real life most of these questions tend to go unanswered. I know a few divorcees, men and women, and they all spent a lot of time obsessing over the "how" and "why". Some of them still do, even years later.

But this ain't real life. The whole situation presented here, while not entirely unrealistic, is so incredibly rare and bizarre as to be borderline fantasy. Staying in a loveless, sexless and frankly pointless marriage for that long? And never once getting suspicious that wifey was getting her jollies elsewhere? What, was hubby so arrogant that he thought "If she doesn't want ME, then she'll never be interested in other men"?

The point is, you've already gone to the outer fringe, so why not just stay there? Expose the facts, give the husband at least some measure of justice? Otherwise, what was the point of this? To spite those who asked for a "real" ending? Likely, considering you sound like you were almost offended by people wanting an actual ending.

You get a 2 for a boring story about boring people doing boring things, with a boring outcome. What I find funny about this is that there will undoubtedly be people who will support this tripe like it's literary gold, talking about how everyone doesn't have to be a Navy SEAL, Army Ranger or CIA agent, and that it's nice to see a story about a "normal person". But then you'll see these exact same people comment on other stories saying that "reading about normal people is boring".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sadly that's the way it is

!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Additional Thought

Even forgetting the cheating, which obviously belies the "I hate sex" excuse, why deny him normal affection?

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
Give us a Chapter 4

It has the makings of a chapter 4. Did she and Wilson get together. Did he find love? Did the wife and Wilson suffer? We need more details.

Good otherwise. Has the climax then nothing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
why divorce her

cash in your 401k, sell the house without telling her. Disappear, let her file for divorce and when the kids ask. show them the pics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To much is left open. He caught her but how long was she fucking this guy and we're there others. What did people say after they saw the pics and video. Also she wouldn't have sex with him anyway so he should've kept quiet and drained his 401 account. Gone to casinos a few times but put the cash in safety boxes. Tell wife we should down size and sell the house for a much smaller one and take that cash also making believe your a bad gambler. Then have her leave you or divorce her , maybe even quite your job so she can't collect anything. The kids were older . I normally would think to be this cruel but she mentally tortured him for years . Most men would've left or found a girl to fuck. There was no medical problem and that would be the only way the no sex would be exceptable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When you are hurting

when you are hurting, one doesn't think rationally and lawyers see life as if everything is a legal issue. His problem is he didn't take time to think his "next" actions through. We all are so prone to that. Do it before thinking about it. Sad but so very believable as he made all the mistakes we normal men make and ended up paying for it. I think she deserved to have a bit more carefully thought out payback but this story is about real life, not fantasy.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Needs some explanation. The ending is too short.

Did wife never love him? Why did she stay with him then? Also, instead of telling us about getting together with Beth, it would be more meaningful and involving to show us that. Overall, this is a good story, but somewhat sad that he wasted so many years in a loveless marriage (as some people do).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Oh Well

At least he found why he wasn't getting any. Obviously the cheating skank whore slut twat wife was betraying him forever. He's gone but the cunt deserved more revenge. She got off too easy.

Four Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with HueDog...

Are the twins his or Wilson's??

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A GLORIOUS IDEA AND HOPE

becomes the "Old What If" with many blank fill ins, TK U MLJ LV NV

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
In general

Overall a pretty good yarn. My guess is the wife had an eat your cake and keep it to situation. A husband who made a good living, probably gave her materially whatever she wanted, and at the same time she had all the lovers her little pee picking heart desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's my life

There are only two differences, my children are still young and I did not find out if she betrayed me, or she betrayed me in the past. I can not divorce because of money problems, and I have no balls to betray her. Maybe one day I will also discover the pleasure of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story, but more of an explanation is needed

I enjoyed the story, and it was generally well-written, but it ended too abruptly and it felt unfinished. Why was she cheating? Why did she deny her husband normal love and affection? Why didn't she just divorce him? Where the wife end up? Two many unanswered questions for my taste. -- JRZ

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ending

Unfortunately, this ending is less than satisfying. Too many unanswered questions.But since you're finished, no need to ask them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Another lazy ending. As alot of the other comments say. Why? 2* For the lazy lacklustre ending.

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNYalmost 5 years ago
Poor fucking guy

I would actually love to know why she did it. Did you ever find out why? Or if there were others? And did the children ever notice things growing up? How did they react?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would want answers so I would know the severity of the revenge to be dealt out. Best outcome though. Who cares about money, why waste even one day of your life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so why does the husband always have to pay the bitch when she is the bitch that did everything wrong she should be paying him do not see why people write stories where he always get the shaft

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with the last two commenters

After all the build up in the first two chapters this is what we're left with? Completely unsatisfying. I don't care about BTB content, I just want something redeeming at the end after reading through two and a half chapters of this guy suffering through life with a cold bitch who was a slut for another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I refuse to feel sorry for morons

He knew she was a cold fish before he married her

He knew she was cutting him off for eight years before she decided to get pregnant

Never shoulda married her, should divorced her before she had kids

I've had a few women try the 'I dont like sex and its unimportant to our relationship" I tell them thats fine and I'll just have sex with other women

Amazing how quickly sex becomes the most important thing when they see the money train pulling out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better Late than Never

" I have to pay the Bitch way too much money every month for the next three years. "

Three years and then you're done with her sorry cheating ass for good. You still come out a head in the long run. As Rodney Dangerfield says....the cost of the divorce is worth it.

Good on you for letting everyone know about the reason for divorce. Never leave it up to the woman to explain the why as they'll always paint you a an unforgivable asshole while claiming sainthood on their part.

There is Life after Divorce. Learn from your past mistakes. Never be afraid to walk away a relationship and never settle for less. Look out for Number-1 and don't put up with shit because life's too damn short.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

You should have stated what happened to Connie. They had kids together, so the kids and also any parents, siblings, and cousins would know. He would know pretty quickly what the fallout was. It would be important for him to keep in touch with his kids; their college graduation would be happening and possible marriages in the future. Could be an interesting event "Hello Connie, are you happy now? How's life being known publicly as a cheating slut? Have you learned to keep your legs together? and so on..."

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 3 years ago
A simple and believable story with a satisfying ending

I am surprised at the number of comments that do not seem to find the relationship between Connie and Steve believable. Steve made it plain that he stayed with Connie for the sake of the children all the time the children were growing up. It seems plausible that Connie simply did not find Steve to be a sexy partner. Her not wanting to dance with Steve suggests that she had given up on Steve as somebody who could ring her bell. Steve made it clear that divorce and trying to find a new partner would be financially difficult and not guaranteed to work out well. I enjoyed the whole story. It spelled out uniquely the limitations of the real world. The reality was that Connie could be turned on by the right man but that man wasn't Steve. Steve eventually realized this and sought pastures new. The story reminded me of similar situations in my own marriage, so thank you bobbythree I found the whole story very satisfying.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Thanks for the story!

Well done.

I would say to him: Dude, you got played. So sorry.

One thing I couldn't shake: why did he stay in a sexless marriage for 15+ years? Truly, why was he trying so hard. Hindsight is 20/20, but he would have been better off dumping her a long time earlier - he would have kept those assets he earned later AND (more importantly) found a reasonable companion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

The M.C. Was an idiot to let her behaviour continue. When he finally found out why divorce her, just take the money and leave her. Bye bye bitch,

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Not really a good finish needs continuing. He was just a moron to not think she was up to something after cutting him off at a young age, no sympathy for him and he would know what happened as the kids would of let him know.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
A bit too much even for fantasyland...

I'm in the camp of those who don't believe that Connie could have been so frigid to Steve and so passionate with Jim. Why would she want to be so cold to the husband who has been so attentive to her all those years? I know that the author can offer any plot he/she chooses, but to satisfy us, the readers, there should be an attempt to make the who thing credible and this wasn't. 4* because it was pretty well put together and reading it was painless.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

What a sad story. Seems somewhat familiar to my first marriage. However, I think ours mayhap been amore mutua.situztion. she didn't offer sex and I really didn't want it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So close to the truth

Pretty much a true story, been there and done that, little reward for being a nice

guy who tries to keep his promise. she was and still is a cold hearted bitch and

cost me a hell of lot, but I'm gone and I'm happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A lot of repetitive boring bull shit and you still can't get the job done! Bet your wife is still waiting for an orgasm from you!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Well, I wouldn't stay in a marriage for years without sex and intimacy or any kind of affection.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

The rest of the story would include the details of Connie's life, the reaction of the kids and family, and the story of Beth.

Enjoyed it and Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Still wishing the chapter had a little more substance. Just too many questions left.

pugetmanpugetmanabout 3 years ago
Just re-read and remembered previous reaction: Why?

Like so many of these male-perspective Loving Wife stories, author gives no clue as to the wife’s motivation.

Perhaps because her behavior is so bizarre that there is no plausible explanation?

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Bit of a rushed ending there. And honestly, we ended the story knowing barely any more than when we started it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

She is a teacher, so she also has a very good retirement plan, probably better than her husband's. He will also get half of hers, or they can agree to make it a wash.

.

Also, WHY? We suffered through three parts of this, and you left it unfinished...

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

What a waste... I agree with most everyone. Story had NO motivation, NO umph. He was a clueless cuck as his wife was screwing around with who really knows with who (besides the neighbor.). Better check the DNA in the kids because he may have never fathered any of "his" children. He was so dumb and slow, kept his head in the sand, that he SHOULD have known something was up... Come on, no sex in 2 years, really!!! And when she did her wifey duties, she just laid there, just hurry up and finish YOUR sex with your 5 inches. BIG clue there. Sure he loved her but she needed something bigger....Lots of unanswered questions. Just glad it's over.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

he should have told everybody and left. Fuck her and the house. Roll over your 401k to your next job, take the penalty, cash it out. If its retirement.,..fuck her and quit, I rather get nothing than pay a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've tried to make sense of why bobbythree rushed the ending of this story to the point it lacked satisfaction or a feeling of closure. The best explanation I can come up with is this: Since he decided to make this a clueless cuck tale he felt it appropriate to ruin his readers' pleasure (orgasm is a bit much in this setting) by denying any real explanation of the slut's attitudes and actions.

I am disappointed by the author's choices in this chapter and hope he will consider submitting a revised, more informative version. At present, this read is a long road that ends in the middle of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

UR story is like eating food without salt...absolutly no taste... no whys or hows...why did she cheat? why keep her husband sexless while she fucked Jim. was there a mental isue? unless u also explore those aspects ...ur story is just a drab second person account ...not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with the comment "no salt." No nothing really. This story is a read, wasted.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

I liked this 3 part series, a sad yarn about a married couple living like roommates for years. The story is well written and mostly keeps off the well trodden cheating wife path followed by most LW authors, but then it suddenly veers back onto that path by ending as a traditional BTB yarn when the wife is caught with her pants down. This ending seemed too convenient, too easy. The reader is left hanging, wondering what happened next. How did their children react? What happened to wifey after the divorce? Had she been cheating throughout their marriage? Why didn’t she like sex with her husband? Also, I think it more likely that the wife is a lesbian, so hubby could have caught her in a gay tryst. It does happen. I have known two marriages which failed after middle aged wives had lesbian affairs. Just my thoughts. 4 stars for each part and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

but why was she cheating and for how long? Was it all of her marriage and the same guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no idea if the divorce laws are as draconian as they are made out here in LW but if they are why in the hell isn't anything done to change them? WTF? The guy gets cut off for years and then finds out she's screwing her neighbor and has to pay her alimony. Really, WTF??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story with a stupid ending…why Connie did what she did was never ever answered! Just seems like a sissy cuck hubby crying into his panties for three chapters…and then wimps out!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

ANYONE NOTICE A TREND HERE FROM THE HUSBAND

Not only that, she wanted to stop having sex completely from this point on until we were married. She said something about though she couldn't go to her wedding night a virgin, by abstaining until then at least it would be special.

.

Christmas came, we gave the kids their gifts and I gave Connie hers. She opened it, and with absolutely no emotion what so ever just said "why did you do that?" Not really the response I was hoping for. I let it slide.

.

That's how it always went. I wished I'd had the balls to do something about it but I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He also needs DNA tests on the kids!

redboat7redboat79 months ago

Part 3 was the best

AstordatairAstordatair9 months ago

Part 3 made me want to hit something. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lost points for not providing EITHER any info on what Connie’s problem was (or whether or NOT the fling he caught her in was the first or just the most recent) — or what happened to the bitch afterwards.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Incomplete story. Simple RAGE QUiT short story. Who really puts up with bring In a sexless and loveless marriage for that long? Understand his anger but some of the blame was himself. Unresolved details. How long had she been cheating and with who? What about the kids? 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For some reason this author wanted to write a story about a pathetic excuse for a man, who's also a drooling idiot. That's not a bad thing, trainwrecks can be entertaining to watch. What was extremely annoying, was author's constant self-inserts, often breaking the fourth wall to try and normalize his pathetic MC's behavior. No, there is absolutely no excuse for that sad eunuch, no matter how many flimsy justifications the author provides. An iredemmable, socially maladjusted dumbass of dubious gender (in the complete absence of testicles), who would be starring in a much better story, if the author actually acknowledged his own character for what he really is....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous