All Comments on 'Why Did I EverTell Marilyn?'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It gets more interesting

Sounds like she's in trouble now. She may have two masters to play with.

benimblebenimbleover 19 years ago
encore!

Sabbie- I recall your first episode of this saga as being great; this is even better. Very nice work. Now, what to do with this hardon....hmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
time to learn

Being computer illiterate is a dangerous thing these days, but that is the least of her problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The next turn

She would be in deep shit in the real world. Most guys finding naked pictures of his wife with other guys would only jump to one conclusion........and technically, her husband would be right, remember her adventures with the caddies......she wanted to! So, after her confession, does he take advantage of her submissive nature and introduce her to the paddle........and a flaming ass (and maybe Mariln too, for her part in it) does he put a foot in her ass and throw her out.......or does he turn out to be a WIMP??? I will read the next installment to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

This is turning into a great series. Another great series by Sabineteas. Let's see how much she can avoid to tell and how his husband reacts. Let's see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Have been enjoying this series

I have enjoyed this through the golfing episodes and the lake incident. Loved the last one when it her husband began to learn of her slightly wild side and hoped that he would take advantage of it.

Don't let this become one of the typical "husband is a wimp" or "cheating wives" stories. I know, I know, technically she has already been cheating. Still, would like to see a series where the couple can play their games without turning him into a wimp and her into a whore.

I do think that Marilyn deserves a bit of her own medicine, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Poor Beth!

But I can’t believe she would be quite so biddable, if the story had escalated over a few days, maybe. Fun though…

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
when will Marilyn fcuk her?

How can Marilyn just get off on her friend exposing herself? I thought it was going to get steamy but it stuck to its roots.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Can't blame Marilyn

All that Beth's friend did was release Beth's inner exhibitionist. (One minor point: wish you'd done these as chapters, because it's quite difficult to follow the story arc with all these different titles.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous