All Comments on 'Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 03'

by 32aa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CZOFTWCZOFTW11 months ago

I'm not sure cousin on cousin action should count as incest considering 1st cousins may legally marry in 19 states.

tallman441tallman44111 months ago

Excellent story. Sad ending. I kind of thought they would battle out with the parents.

Truly worthy of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. They shouldn have to separate. Why couldn't she move to LA and they live together? No one there would know she was his cousin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So beautifully written.

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Wonderful story of love and great lovemaking. They could have stayed together and even married. The family surely would be happy to know she is with someone who will love and cherish her forever. Agree with previous poster you should either rewrite this chapter or write another similar story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don’t listen to all the negative comments. Great story with a sad ending. You don’t always get a they lived happily thereafter. Well written.

Billyboy1953Billyboy195311 months ago

So we’ll written but please, don’t let it end like that. These two love each other so so much they deserve to be reunited in the deep love they share. Another chapter please?

Ellen’s husband is abusive and she finds refuge in the arms of her beloved cousin…..

UK_ableandyUK_ableandy11 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. The ending is sad but it seemed fitting. Well done on another awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"It remained a secret we each took to our grave." Are you telling me this story was written from beyond the grave???

RicubRicub11 months ago

Great story bit of a sad ending would have liked to see them stay together .keep writing you do some brilliant an entertaining work thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32aa@32aa
software engineer, and got into this site a few years ago because it's classy and respectable.

story TAGS