Why Don't Wives Think They're Sexy? Ch. 02 - Naughty Version

Story Info
Naughty Version of Chapter 2.
1.4k words
3.85
10.3k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there picking at my meal and slowly drinking my beer, a million thoughts ran through my mind. First was how much I loved my wife. I then thought about how desirable she looked tonight and how hard I realized I had gotten just thinking about her.

I wasn't really jealous I realized. I was really turned on, although I was excited, it was something else. I thought of what the two men were doing right now? I wondered if they were being gentlemen or if they were doing things to her she had never even imagined. I wondered if they were licking her in the places she enjoys being licked. Surely they wouldn't find that one special spot. It took me years to find it.

My mind raced over the next hours. It was nearly 1:00 AM before my phone beeped. It was a text from her. She said I could come to the room. They had been up there for nearly three hours. My god I wondered what they had been doing all that time.

When I got to the room, my wife was naked on the bed. She looked like she had been thoroughly ravished. Here lower half was under the sheets, but her bare upper half was fully exposed. I could see marks on her where they had forcefully kissed her. I wondered what all had happened to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm find," she said, still short of breath. Her makeup was running down her face.

"My god. What did they do to you?"

"Everything. Anything." She replied.

I moved closer. I could smell the scent of her arousal combined with the smell of male cum. Her hair was stuck to her head. It was obvious she had been sweating. It looked like she got a workout. I could see wet spots all over the bed.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked again.

"I'm fine. I've just never experienced anything like that. I didn't even thing some of the things were possible.

"Will you tell me about what happened?" I asked and she nodded.

"It started in the elevator when we left. I don't know if it was the alcohol or your challenge, but I've never felt so naughty. Once inside they both started to kiss me. As they did, they reached under my skirt and removed my panties, which were soaking. I couldn't believe it. They both smelled and tasted them, saying how good I tasted. They then put them in my mouth. They made me taste myself. I had my first orgasm with my panties in my mouth and a finger from both of them in me. When the elevator opened on our floor there was a husband and wife standing there. There I was with my panties in my mouth and two guys removing their hands from under my skirt. The both frowned as we walked past."

"Before we even made it to our room, they had my blouse off. If there are cameras in the halls or elevators, I gave someone a good show. When we got to the door, one guy took my key and the other took me over his shoulder, my skirt was up so all could see my bare bottom. While the other was opening the door, the guy whose shoulder I was over stuck another finger in me. They made me feel so slutty."

"In the room they made me take off my bra and my skirt so I was naked except for my heels. You know how embarrassed I am about my breasts and how they aren't as firm as they used to be. Their sag makes me self-conscious. They told me that while they took off their clothes I needed to lift my tits and suck my nipples."

"You've never done that, anything like that." I said. I was in shock.

"I know," she said and to prove it she lifted her breasts and began to suck her nipples. "I can still taste some of their cum on them."

"Oh my God! What else did they do?" I inquired.

"I told them I'd never done anything like this. In fact I'd only been with one person. They just told me that was about to change. They were going to open up a whole different side of me. They then dropped their boxers. Honey, they had big cocks. I know I've never used that word but that is what they called them. They had me say a lot of words I've never said. "

"They called me over and told me to drop to my knees."

"Did you suck them?" I asked.

"I don't know if you'd call it sucking," she said. They had me open my mouth and they grabbed my head. They then started thrusting into my mouth. They each did that. They said they were going to fuck my face. I was choking, my eyes watering."

I don't know why but listening to her tell me what had happened was arousing.

"After they had 'face fucked' me for a while, they stopped and the younger one said he wanted my pussy now, but first he needed to take care of something. He said that a hairy pussy was fine, but he wanted a smooth one tonight."

With that she pulled back the blanket, showing me her lower half. Her vagina was smooth as the day she was born. It was also red and swollen.

"They took me to the bathroom and put me on the counter, spread my legs, lathered me up and shaved me. While one would shave, the other would suck and pinch my nipples. They weren't gentle."

I could see the marks around her nipples from them.

"When they were done in front, they had me turn over, spread my cheeks and even shaved back there around my bottom hole, excuse me, 'asshole' is what they had me say."

"Tell me they used the condoms?" I asked.

"The first time but not the second and third." She spread her legs and I could see how truly swollen and slightly open she was. She was also leaking a white cream.

"Oh, honey, they shot so much cum in my pussy and ass. You know that time you played with my bottom while making love to me and I had such a big orgasm."

"Yes," I answered.

"Well, I came even harder when they each had a cock in me. One in my pussy and the other in my ass."

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how they had treated my wife like a whore. I couldn't believe how she was saying she actually came hard from it. I also couldn't believe how hard her tale had gotten me. That was when she noticed it.

"Honey, your cock is so hard." She said.

I couldn't believe she use the work "cock." What had gotten into her? Well I knew what had gotten into her, but...

"I'm a bit sore, but would you like to fuck me?" she asked.

Without thinking I began to remove my clothing. When I got down to boxers, she lowered them and took me into her mouth.

"Hold my ears and thrust." She ordered.

I did as I was told. She must have realized when I was about to cum because she stopped and pushed me back onto the bed. She then climbed up over me, her legs spread on each side of my body, her pussy open above me. As she grabbed my cock to aim it at her pussy, a drop of cum slid out and dripped on my head. She had been watching the whole things and then lowered her cum filled pussy onto my cock.

The feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt before. So creamy. As she rode my cock, she again lifted her nipples to her mouth, biting them. I couldn't last and added my cum to her already filled pussy.

She looked at me and told me "I love you!" as she slid off my cock, and licked all of the combined juices from my penis.

"I need a shower," she said as she hopped off to the bathroom.

I thought to myself, "I haven't seen her move like that since we first dated." I was looking forward to whatever this trip held in store.

"Oh, by the way," she yelled from the shower, "they guys would like to come back tomorrow and they'd like you to join us.