Why Don't Wives Think They're Sexy? Ch. 02 - Loving Version

Story Info
This is the Loving Version of Chapter 2.
1.9k words
4.15
8.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there picking at my meal and slowly drinking my beer, a million thoughts ran through my mind. First was how much I loved my wife. I then thought about how desirable she looked tonight and how hard I realized I had gotten just thinking about her.

I wasn't really jealous I realized. I wasn't really turned on, although I was excited, it was something else. I thought of what the two men were doing right now? Were they touching her in all the places she enjoys being touched? Surely they wouldn't know that special spot that I found quite by accident. That spot where her inner thigh meets her cheek, then in slightly, so you're not quite to her pussy and not quite to her bottom, just in between. That spot that drives her crazy when licked.

I wondered if they were being gentlemen or if they were doing things to her she had never even imagined. I wondered if they were big. Were they thick and long? She doesn't really like to suck too much. Were they making her suck them? Deep throat them? Were they fucking her mouth?

I wondered if they were both in her at the same time. I'd heard of double penetration but she had never done that or even mentioned it. Was one in her pussy and the other in her mouth? Was one in her pussy and the other in her ass? A thought crossed my mind. Were they both in her pussy? I had seen that in a movie once that was showing at a bachelor party. The girl was left wide open after.

And then there were the condoms. What if they stayed and continued to fuck her? She only had two condoms. They wouldn't fuck her bare would they? Surely they wouldn't. The risk of STDs. No one would fuck a stranger without a condom, would they?

My phone vibrated with a text message. "You can come up now." she text. I looked at the time. An hour and half had passed. I'd only picked at my fries and my beer was hardly touched. I didn't care. I paid for what I'd ordered and left quickly.

The elevator seemed to take forever to get to the sixth floor and the hallway was longer than I remember it. I felt like I'd run a marathon by the time I got to the door. I was out of breath. I fumbled with the card key and finally the little green light came on, indicating the door had unlocked.

As I entered my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. I could smell the scent of my wife, her perfume. The room seemed empty until I heard her say, "hi."

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Is everything alright? They didn't hurt you did they?"

"I'm fine, better than fine," she replied.

I was worried about what had happened. Would she ever want me again?

"Come here," she said. I went over and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

It was then that I noticed the purple nighty she was wearing. She looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen her. "Are you going to... to tell me... what happened?"

"Maybe." Was the only thing she said.

"They didn't hurt you. Did they?"

"No. I feel better than I ever have," she answered.

I then looked over on the nightstand and saw the two condoms, still wrapped.

"So, they didn't use the condoms." I said.

"No, they didn't," she responded.

My heart sank. Never in a million years did I think it would go this far. I just wanted her to know just how sexy she was. I don't even know why I suggested this. Why I gave her the condoms in the first place. I guess it is all my fault that she would be fucked by the two, after all I pretty much set the whole things up. I mean I didn't ask the guys to chat her up, she really did attract them on her own, but I might as well have announced to all at the bar, "Hey, come fuck my wife."

I felt as low as I've ever felt in my life. "I guess you'll want me to leave." I said. Then she took my hand.

"Of course I don't. I had no idea that anyone would still find me attractive. I still wouldn't if you wouldn't have challenged me."

"You really don't want me to leave. I figured after being fucked by two guys you wouldn't want me anymore. You look so beautiful by the way. I've never seen you look this radiant and it took two guys to get you that way."

"It took three," she said.

"You fucked three guys?" I jumped up off the bed and looked straight at her.

"No, you don't get it. It took three guys to get me looking this way. The two guys in the bar and the most important person, the third person is you."

She then kicked her legs off the bed, standing in front of me. "I didn't fuck them, but I'm going to make love to you in ways we never have before. I have to admit that I did have thoughts of those two guys, taking me, ravishing me, doing ungodly, amazing things to me. They did have me worked up. And one of them did use his finger on me a bit in the bar. But as they walked up here with me, I thought, "I love my husband."

"On the way I explained that I didn't think I could do this, that I loved my husband. I told them how he was the only person to ever be with me in that sense. That I was incredibly turned on by the fact that they thought of me in that way, but I couldn't."

"They both asked if I was sure. That we would have so much fun. They would do things to me, make me feel things, I've never done or felt before."

"When we got to the door, they asked for a kiss. I think they were still hoping I'd change my mind. I figured a kiss was the least I could do. I mean I know I had them as hot as they had me and a kiss isn't the same as the rest we would have done. I did give them each a kiss and they left right after, both with erections that were visible. I kissed them like this."

Her lips met mine. Her mouth parted and her tongue extended into my mouth. As her tongue touched mine, she slid the straps of that nighty down her arms, letting it fall in a puddle at her feet. When the kiss ended she looked at me and said, "Looks like I gave you an erection, too."

I then looked at her. It was true I was as hard as I've ever been. The kiss had done that, but as I looked at her my erection grew a bit more. She had done something that she had never done before. As she stood there naked in front of me, I noticed that her dark patch of pubic hair was gone. She had shaved it.

"I'm going to do things with you tonight that we've never done. Do you like my new look? While you were waiting downstairs, I took a nice long bath, and shaved everything from my eyebrows and head down."

"I thought you said you'd never shave down there because you didn't want to look like a little girl down there." I said.

"Do I look like a little girl?" she asked. With that she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Come give me another kiss."

I fell to her, knowing where I wanted to kiss. My lips found hers but rather than a tongue, I felt a clitoris. Never had I kissed or licked a bald pussy. She moaned and I felt a bit of her excitement flow into my mouth. She was already lubricating.

I licked her for another few minutes and she had one of those little fluttering orgasms that was a precursor of things to come. "Get undressed," she ordered. I did as I was told.

Once naked, she had me lay on my back, she then took my erection into her mouth and slid her legs so they were over my face. She lowered herself to my mouth. We had only done a 69 a couple times early on in our relationship. We were young then and just getting to know one another's body. Those times were clumsy. This time was amazing.

She was doing things with her mouth, I'd only imagined. Her tongue was circling the crown on my penis. She would then lower her mouth, licking as she did, until my balls were in her mouth and she would suck them gently. I could feel precum drip from the tip of my penis.

Above me her smooth vagina was open for my tongue. She was rotating her hips on my face. This caused her bottom to clench and spread, clench and spread. At times my nose was coated in her juices and others it was nearly to her bottom. I reached up and touched the tip of my finger to her bottom as my tongue licked her clit. She moaned, lowered her mouth on me until I could feel the beginning of her throat, and had the largest orgasm of her life as my finger played with her tiny bottom hole. I licked, savoring the juices that were leaking from her.

When she came down from her orgasm, she turned and told me, "I need you inside me. Please." And with that she settled herself so she was riding me. Her breasts hung so invitingly. Her hard nipples inches from my mouth. As I suckled on her nipples, she began to squeeze me, tensing her muscles so my penis was in her velvet vise.

"I want you to squeeze my breasts while you suck my nipples," she told me. She had never once in all these years told me what she wanted, what she liked. I did as I was told and this caused her to ride me even harder. "I want to feel you shooting inside me. Please cum in me." It was a combination request and beg. I wanted to comply so I let go and ejaculated more than I ever thought possible.

We lay there together in the afterglow of an amazing lovemaking with my softening penis still inside her. She kissed me, quizzically looked at me a bit, and then licked my chin before saying, "I don't taste bad." I had to laugh.

She then slid down my body and took my flaccid penis into her mouth, licking me clean. "Would you like to join me in the shower?" she asked. "This is only the first time tonight. A shower might help you be ready for the next."

"Whatever you want, I will do my best to provide." I told her. She jumped off me, holding a hand to her smooth vagina to keep my cum from dripping on the carpet, and hopped to the bathroom.

I thought to myself, "I haven't seen her move like that since we first dated." I was looking forward to whatever this trip held in store.