All Comments on 'Why Don't Wives Think They're Sexy?'

by Birdfan480

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Good writing and enticing story. This can use a Chapter to get her reaction and what happens to the rest of the marriage.

Loved it, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not very real

She goes from a loving wife that wouldn't even talk again to a guy in the line because she is a married woman to whore in an instant. Husband never wanted share her for over 20 years yet now he gives her two condoms and basically says go get laid.

I hope they have a clinic near by so they can get a speedy STD test.

justine_1692justine_1692almost 4 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed this and was disappointed to find it was only one page. Hoping to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another?

Place is loaded with closet Trans. writers posting in LW category.

Most of them don't catch on that it is so transparent as soon as they starts writing about willing cucks.

PS: Yes I know you were not Trans. when you were young. Unlucky for you, your body isn't handling Xenoestrogens and Dioxins very well.

Sorry about that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A familiar LW theme

But your writing style and character development (both) made it seem not so stale. I've read stories similar to this and they cause me to wonder about the basic premise: would this be an effective way to make the point that a woman--wife--mother still is an attractive female? I don't know.

But I do know that it is very important to any self-respecting woman to feel like, well, a woman capable of attracting desirable males. It's important for a few important reasons, not the least of which is health. The last thing a woman wants to do is give up on her female role, especially in the After 40 stage of life. The normal aging process is cruel enough, but to "give up" on her physical attributes can result in a lot of health problems.

I wonder if it's a genetic thing? Husbands trying to convey this message are usually at a disadvantage: they're "suppose to" find their wives attractive/desirable, so their attempts to convey that message can be easily discounted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 * - well written but plot

is so over used that all readers know where the plot is going even into a next 10 chapters if the author desires. Why?

Why can’t husband make wife feel sexy?

Why doesn’t husband take advantage of wife feeling sexy instead of letting 2 strangers benefit?

Why does his wife with other men excite husband?

No time or effort was taken to develop characters so we don’t understand the why.

No tension or drama or anything interesting in the plot line.

Title asks a question and the author failed to answer that question.

Too much fantasy where every thing works out and no challenges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

As a woman of a `certain' age, I really liked this, yes, you do lose a bit of confidence, that you no longer have the looks or the body that you used to have and that you are no longer `sexy'. I hope that there is a part 2, one page was far to short and she deserves a name. Excellent, full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's a fantasy.

Too bad anonymous idiots have to jump in with their moral judgement.

Its a great story and I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another brain dead idiot

Why is he happy to whore out his wife? The whole story gradually went downhill.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Characters Not Believable

I had hope when I read the title, but the husband and wife do not behave consistently. I got tired of this about halfway.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Why oh why?

Story showed promise to start with but gradually went downhill. The end of yet another marriage no doubt. She won't be satisfied with one night, he will have lost all the respect she had for him, just another wimpy cuckold.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
The title poses a question

Which the story doesn't answer. Once again a story about a 'loving wife' is more about the husband's reaction than about the wife's 'extra-marital fun'.

Lue

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

GOOD START

You have a good start, but you stopped far too short. Another two pages could have turned a 3 into a 4 or 5.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Good?

Good? Not an overused, stale plot? Some folks are desperate for a decent story. This is not it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's called "self confidence"

Or lack thereof. You either need an editor or you need to do a better job of proof-reading. I don't play the Grammar Police card until things get really bad. THIS was really bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

My wife said that she had the same feelings about not being sexy all the time. Then we had to have our dishwasher repaired, and a few weeks later she confessed to me that she sort of flirted with the repairman and she could tell that he found her sexy. The repair required a second visit because of ordered parts, and she couldn't help but flirt again. She then tearfully told me that one thing lead to another and he fucked her before he left. I told he that it was ok because I knew that she loved me and that it was only a fun fling. That was about two years ago and our sex life has been way better since. Yes it is true that once they stray that they will desire it again, last summer she flirted with and had sex with a guy we meet while vacationing in Canada at a fishing lodge. This time I joined in and it was great, and afterward we decided that in the future she would only stray if I was involved. I can't wait to go fishing again.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 4 years ago

One question. One observation.

Question:

Is it really OK in the US to poke fingers into a lady's parts whilst she's seated at the bar?

Where I live they'd be invited to leave at a much earlier stage than that. Or is that we're just boring, no fun, prudes, in England.

Observation: Wife flirting at the bar has been done many times on this site. Most are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So to build her self-confidence you let her

get picked up by two guys at a bar after they molest her in plain site (not happening in any hotel bar I've been too without getting the boot) I think she is just playing her clueless sissy husband as a fool. She is bored with his pathetic performance in bed and this was a why to get him to go along with her having real men while her loser husband waits someplace else. It's laughable at what a fool hubby is. I can't even get made at the wife for playing him because he is such a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope

Hope his wife catches something of the two studs and passes it on to him.That will teach the stupid sod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ANONY 5/19 "GOOD STORY"..........................................

When are you going to bypass using your tramp wife as bait and just start picking up guys to fuck you? You're obviously a faggot that hasn't come out yet. You, the author and his literary creation I. This story are all, quite likely dick sucking, cum swallowing, take it up the ass faggots. Face up to, put on some lipstick and leave a lip ring around the base of some well hung guys cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to ask, so what was the answer to the title? Sure, the wife is going to get some strange, but it didn't answer the real question.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Some people seem very eager to condemn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdfan480@Birdfan480
Husband, married to a fantastic woman for over 25 years. She is mom to our two children. She has inspired some of the stories, but most are works of fiction. Love to hear your feedback on stories as they keep me writing.