Why Don't Ya Do Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an unspoken rule that humans and toons weren't to be romantically involved with each other. Some politicians a few years ago raised some concerns when more human-like Toons started showing up. They spoke of the possible consequences if a child was created through the copulation between a human and a cartoon. How they could end up deformed or not entirely human. All of their arguments were mere bluster, but it had the desired effect on the public. She could count on one hand the number of couples that decided that this unspoken rule was stupid that she met throughout the years.

Jessica thought it was because their wives were jealous...

It was when she thought this that she was Dolores storm away from Eddie, walking across the street and leaving the shirtless man with kiss-marks on his face all alone. The detective would then let out a sigh before he went back into the apartment building, where he more than likely headed up to his office. What his plan was, she didn't know but this now presented a new possibility open to Jessica.

The busty toon wife smirked when a certain thought came to her mind, one where she could meet with Eddie once again and continue... persuading him to help her find Roger. She had already laid the ground work for her seduction by using her incredibly sexy body and the cartoon features that she knew would make any man's blood boil and their pants metaphorically shrink. She knew that the drum sound her breasts made enticed any lucky man that she deemed worthy enough to get her to make them. Eddie wasn't any different given his reaction when she pressed them up against his chest and when she purposefully placed them above his head when he went to pick up his pants.

When she thought about it a bit more, Jessica found that she wouldn't mind seducing Eddie since she felt rather attracted to the sturdiness of his chest when she first pressed her jugs onto him. And she definitely liked how thick and strong his arms were when she traced her hands up them until they rested onto his firm, broad shoulders. If she wasn't married, then she would've seriously considered doing a lot more than just give him a few kiss marks. Sure, she was going in for a kiss but she hadn't initially planned to finish the act.

Just before she could, though, she became immensely shocked when Eddie was able to gently grasp her wrists and push her away from him. There was a part of her that respected the detective as he was able to accomplish something no other man had been able to do in her life while another part took that as an unspoken challenge to see if his resistance would crack. Jessica was willing to show Eddie just how different it was being with a cartoon woman and she was sure that it would change the way he looked at life.

Jessica highly doubted that Dolores would be able to pleasure Eddie the way she could. Sure, that'd mean that she would have to cheat on Roger but the overall-wearing, cartoon bunny hadn't even tried anything sexual with her during their marriage. So, she felt that if her husband couldn't give her what she wanted, what she needed, she would have Eddie satiate her desires instead. And if what she felt throbbing against her when she pressed her body against Eddie was accurate, then she would make sure that Eddie received her very best.

This thought probably wouldn't have come up in her mind if hadn't made the last-minute decision to hide Eddie's shirt from him before he got out of his shower. Jessica merely thought that it would help her use her body on the detective, which it did, but she certainly didn't expect to have become physically attracted to him. Who knew that something so simple as feeling his actual, human skin on her would've caused this? Then again, Roger hadn't touched her in any sexual way at all so her body had missed the touch of a real man.

Having made up her mind, Jessica got out of her car and locked it. Her lidded eyes then looked up to the window she knew that belonged to Eddie's office and smirked seductively. The sultry toon wife then started making her way back into the building, swaying her hips with every step and causing every man around to look at her. Only one thought went through her head as she got to the stairs and walked up them.

The detective had no idea what was coming to him...

-Valiant and Valiant Office-

Eddie sighed in exasperation as he took a seat on the couch he had set near his desk. It was a rather shaggy little loveseat but it was still comfortable to sit in whenever he needed to think things over. He had still not bothered to try and find his shirt, or any shirt, to put on because it was honestly not at the forefront of his problems right now. Though, he did make sure to wash off the kiss marks that Roger's wife had given him. He let his head rest on the back of the small couch, staring up at the ceiling as he wondered what he was going to do now with the Acme Case.

He had asked Dolores to do him a favor and make a visit over at the Probate to see if there was any useful information that could help him solve Marvin Acme's Murder and clear Roger's name. That was probably the reason why she had stopped by his office, planning on telling him what she found out before she saw him with his pants around his ankles and Jessica Rabbit pressing up against him. Eddie kept going over that encounter in his head, thinking about what he should've done to stop that drawn dame from getting so close to him. Or how he should've been more resistant when she started to kiss him all over his face, but since he didn't... he had to deal with the consequences.

He was still human, after all, so he was prone to make mistakes no matter how much he tried not to. The stocky detective also couldn't deny that he had actually enjoyed it when Jessica pressed herself against him. It had been a while since he'd gotten any attention from Dolores because their relationship was rocky, at best, right now. According to Dolores, they were currently on a break but neither of them really took that to heart. Despite appearances, they still cared for one another quite a bit. That was why Dolores was so irate with him for letting another woman, Roger's wife no less, wrap her arms his shoulders and press her insanely curvaceous body against him.

Eddie wondered that if Dolores hadn't shown up when she did, would he have actually been able to resist Jessica's advances? He didn't know the answer to that question but his mind immediately began conjuring images of what the possibilities could've been like. There was an unwritten rule that humans and Toons weren't to copulate or form any sort of romantic relationship with each other, but the sultry toon red-head certainly made it difficult to abide by that rule. She was a Toon that was oozing with sex-appeal without even trying because of how perfectly drawn she was. All she had to do was glance at a man in order to become some mindless cavemen whose sole purpose was to try and impress her. After all, she had the most perfect body that had so many curves that it could make an hourglass shake with jealousy that was only covered by a form-fitting dress. Jessica Rabbit was a walking, talking and breathing wet-dream for any red-blooded male.

Not to mention the sounds that she could produce thanks to her more cartoon features. The smacks of her lips being a bit more pronounced and the low, ringing drum sound her breasts made when they were pressed against something firm. The latter of which intrigued him more than he thought it would because it just made her breasts seem even more enticing than they already were. It made Eddie want to have a very intimate meeting with those huge jugs, unspoken rule be damned.

As Eddie was caught up in his imaginings, he didn't notice the very noticeable sound of heels clicking against a wood floor that was steadily getting louder with each passing second. The thing that did end up bringing him out of his reverie was sound of his door being shut, causing him to open his eyes and look over to see who it was that did that. They would then widen in shock when they saw Jessica Rabbit staring back at him with a sensual smirk formed from her sumptuous, plump lips.

"Hello, Mr. Valiant," The busty toon bombshell greeted to him while her hands were placed onto her wide hips, her voice making the detective's blood begin to race all over again. "I still need your help in finding Roger so I wanted to try a more... convincing argument this time." After this, she raised a hand over to the lock of the door and flicked her wrist. An audible click was heard, signifying that Eddie was now locked inside with a sexy Toon woman that clearly planned on being much more forward than before. "Without interruptions."

Eddie Valiant swallowed nervously when he noticed this, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist her allure a second time. He had a pretty good idea what it was she planned to do in order to convince him. After all, she'd stated as much a few minutes ago but he didn't think that she would try again this soon! This was when Eddie realized that Jessica Rabbit was serious in finding her husband and she wasn't going to use every tool in her arsenal until she did. If that meant using her absurdly curvy body, then so be it. For a moment, he pictured Dolores' hurt expression if she were to find out he let Jessica have her way and it made him determined to not let this... seductive succubus get the better of him.

However, that determination was extinguished as Jessica Rabbit started walking towards him...

Her hips swayed in an enticing manner with every step, mesmerizing the stocky detective with their hypnotic motions. His eyes couldn't get enough of the way her body moved as her heels clicked against the floor. The huge breasts that were only hidden by the heart-shaped top of her dress bounced and jiggled in ways no human woman's would be able to, doing an exceptional job in showing just how cavernous her cleavage appeared. Her right leg would constantly pop out from the slit in her dress, allowing him to appreciate that seemingly mile-long limb. The curvaceous cartoon's eyes were locked onto him, a hint of lust shimmering in the emerald green irises as she stared at him seductively.

It didn't take long for her to cross the distance between them, stopping until she stood right in front of him. Jessica would then swiftly sit down onto his lap sideways, placing her awesome round rump directly on his crotch. She wiggled her hips just slightly to get more comfortable and to draw a reaction out of him before she turned her upper body towards him and pressed her huge breasts against his chest. The drum sound didn't emanate from them this time but they did pillow out onto him so much that the upper slopes were inches away from bumping into his chin. Her hands went up to rest onto his broad shoulders and she brought her face very close to his.

This was just like when he first saw her perform at the Ink and Paint Club...

"Mmm..." Jessica moaned when she felt something long and hard throb against her ass, getting a much better idea of how endowed the detective was now. Her eyes then locked onto his and it was then that she noticed just how clean his face was. "Did you wash my kisses off just so I could put more onto you, Eddie?" It was a rhetorical question but she got an answer out of him anyway.

"No..." Eddie said in a low, husky voice. His pupils dilating in his eyes and the awestruck expression on his face proved that she was getting to him yet again. "I couldn't just leave them on my face. What... what are you after here, Jessica? There's no way you're doing this just to find Roger."

Jessica didn't immediately answer him as she pursed her plump lips and pressed them onto his left cheek, leaving them there for just the right amount of time. With a smart smack, she then parted them from his skin and left a fresh, red kiss mark on Eddie. "I want to make a deal with you, Mr. Valiant." She asked before she went over to his other cheek and kissed him there as well. "If you help me find my husband..." Another kiss followed during the pause. "I'll let you do whatever you want to me." Kiss. "My perfectly drawn body will be yours for as long as you'd like." Kiss. "Doesn't that sound nice?" Kiss. "All you have to do is help me, Mr. Valiant, and I'll do anything for you." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

By the time she was done speaking, she'd given him even more kiss marks then before! Eddie's face was riddled with red-colored imprints, his length throbbing underneath his pants from Jessica's enticing, seductive actions and deal. "I... don't think that would be a good idea." He was able to say even though his body sorely wanted to agree. "What about your husband?"

The top-heavy toon woman bit her bottom lip when she felt him throb up against her, becoming slightly anxious to see just how big he truly was. "Neither of us has to tell him, Mr. Valiant." She replied, leaning forward once more and heading towards his lips. "I've given you a taste of what I can offer, but maybe this will convince you?" With that, she kissed him properly this time. Her soft, plush and plump lips pressed into Eddie's nicely as she let out a sensual moan. "Mmm..."

Eddie felt his eyes widen as he tried to comprehend the fact that the hottest woman he'd ever met in his life was currently kissing him. Was this really happening right now? It took the short-haired man a few seconds before he realized that this was all real and that what Jessica was doing wasn't some dream. He knew that he should've resisted more but the rational part of his mind was being overridden by his ever-growing lust. So, he ended up closing his eyes and leaning into the kiss, placing one hand on her legs while the other went to her bare back.

Jessica took this as a sign to start moving her lips. A smacking sound could be heard from them whenever they temporarily separated before they went right back in to feel the pleasurable electricity that spread throughout their bodies during this act. She had never felt like this before when she'd kissed a man. Not even her husband was able to get her to practically melt whenever she kissed him, the busty wife constantly moaning into Eddie's mouth and a tingling sensation emanating between her legs. She felt her nipples harden inside of her dress and she wished that they could feel his skin rub up against them.

Her eyes would suddenly widen when Eddie practically shoved his tongue inside during a point when both their mouths were open, his sinewy appendage easily dominating her own. It went from stroking and entangling her tongue to licking at the roof of her mouth as well as the insides of her cheeks. Any of the previous men she'd kissed would usually be in too much of a lustful haze to do anything like this. Eddie, however, was not only reciprocating during their little make-out session but he was also proving that he was quite skilled as well!

As she was trying to defend against the very welcome onslaught the detective's tongue was delivering in her mouth right now, Eddie took the opportunity to move his hands. The one on her back went lower to big, round and bubble-shaped ass, cupping the right cheek of which and squeezing it hard enough for the abundant flesh and some of her dress to pour through the spaces of his fingers. His other hand started to stroke along the inner thigh of her right leg in smooth, repeating motions. All of this elicited the appropriate reactions from Jessica, having her moan constantly in his mouth.

After a couple of minutes passed, Jessica lifted her hands up to his face and pulled away, using her teeth to gently pull at his bottom lip until it slipped out. "Mmm..." She moaned and then hisses sexily while staring down at Eddie, a strand of saliva still connecting their lips to each other. "You're very talented, Mr. Valiant. It's been a while since I've felt so hot and bothered by a man." Her tongue then poked out and licked her lower lip so that she could break the saliva string, which fell onto the upper slopes of her breasts and made them glisten slightly.

"Roger doesn't... do anything to you?" The stocky man asked her with a mixture of astonishment and breathlessness in his tone as he was trying to recover from that mind-blowing kiss. His hand still hadn't stopped squeezing her ass since it felt so nice against his palm right now. By this point, someone would have to tear the two apart but Eddie would've actually fought to prevent that from happening.

"Not at all." She replied to him. "He can make me laugh without any problems, but he can't make me moan. You've only kissed me and touched my body but you're making me wish that I'd met you before him." The busty toon wife wiggled her ass on his clothed cock again, another moan escaping her pouty lips. "You're so assertive and strong... something I definitely like to see in a man." She gave him a quick kiss on his lips when she was done speaking.

Eddie wanted her to keep kissing him because he loved the way she tasted, like honey and rose petals that enveloped his tongue with their rich flavor. "You're doing a hell of a job of showing how much you mean that right now."

"There are many men in this city that would kill to be where you are, Mr. Valiant..." Jessica smirked down at him, feeling his cock throb powerfully once more. "I've got the most perfect body anyone will ever see." She felt Eddie squeeze her ass especially hard at this very accurate claim. "My breasts are so big and soft that I could easily smother a man with them." He squeezed again. "My hips are nice and wide so that they can be gripped with no effort whatsoever. And that ass you're squeezing? It was made to bounce and wobble wherever I go, making any man get whiplash as they try to catch me walking by. I'm willing to use all of it to satisfy you, Mr. Valiant. So... do we have a deal?"

As much as he wanted to simply say 'fuck yeah' so that they could proceed to far more pleasurable things, he was still cognizant enough to think about it. This would not only be a conflict of interest but the ramifications would end with him being six feet underground at minimum if Dolores found out. However, as long as he stayed smart and kept quiet about it then he could enjoy a few hours of crazy, hot sex with the big-breasted and curvaceous wife of Roger. Was all of that risk and moral degradation worth it?

Yes. Yes, it was.

He gave her a firm nod and he loved the sight of her sexy smirk deepening at his answer.

Jessica licked her lips and slid off of his body to stand back up on her feet, making Eddie follow along with her as she kept her hands on his face. "You won't regret this, Mr. Valiant. I'll make sure you don't. Now, come over here. I want to see what's been throbbing against me this whole time." She removed her right hand to place it on her hip while the other moved to grip his tie. The busty, curvy cartoon then began to walk back around the desk, swinging her hips like a pendulum even though she didn't plan on going far.

Eddie didn't do anything to stop her from literally leading him on because he was once again mesmerized by the sight of her swaying hips and the fact that her breasts were so enormous that the sides of them could be seen even from behind. Before he knew it, they were in the center of his office. Jessica turned her body so that she was facing him, her breasts centimeters from touching him just like the moment before Dolores interrupted them. "There're tons of benefits from having sex with a Toon, Mr. Valiant," Jessica stated to him before releasing his tie and rolling her shoulders to press her bust against him, making that low, ringing drum sound fill the room.

Thoom~