Why Don't Ya Do Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie was simply too stunned to answer her properly, his eyes gazing down at the wife of Roger as he thought that it was nigh-impossible for her to be any sexier than she was naked. However, she was able to prove him wrong quite easily by the choice of her new attire. Her seductively-proportioned body was quite the sight to behold without any clothing but she knew that she could wear anything she wanted and it would cause a man's IQ to drop to zero. The only reason Eddie was still cognizant enough to roam over her perfect figure and the clothing she put on just for him was because he'd shown that he possessed a lot more willpower than any other man that Jessica had seduced.

Jessica Rabbit had put out all the stops for the detective when she decided on what to wear to surprise him. Most of her upper body was thinly-veiled behind a black, see-through mesh shirt that spanned across her arms and upper chest before the material stretched all over the mountainous jugs that were her breasts. It was able to cover each melon but the mesh shirt stopped once it reached the bottom slopes of them, allowing her flat and toned stomach to stay revealed. Her nipples happened to be covered underneath the shirt by pasties that were red and heart-shaped, making them even more tantalizing even though Eddie already knew how they looked. For her lower body, she had on a pair of tight, black hotpants that conformed to her body as if it were a second layer of ink drawn onto her. The big, round cheeks of her ass were outlined through the hotpants, jiggling and rippling nicely as she moved her hips slightly. Peeking out past the shorts were a couple of black strings that were riding high on her hips, the detective able to identify it was a really thin thong that was definitely wedged between the globular cheeks of her rear. Finally, her stockings and shoes were replaced with black, heeled boots that went all the way up to her thighs, almost touching the shorts but leaving just enough space for some of the smooth, tantalizing flesh of her slender legs to be revealed.

"I'm glad I woke up today..." Eddie whispered whilst still reeling from the sight of her new outfit.

The busty toon wife chuckled seductively at this, lowering her arms so that her petite hands rested onto the tops of his thighs. She used her fingers to slide up and down his legs to further tease him as she gave the tip of his cock a soft blow, teasing the detective as her lips were now poised for a kiss and was really close to leave another sexy smooch but still far enough to not make contact. "Oh, my surprise isn't done yet, Eddie..." She hissed lowly, sexily at him as she raised herself up until her thinly-veiled breasts were now hovering over his studly dick. "Let me give you something unlike anything you can ever get from a human woman."

She didn't give Eddie the chance to reply as she moved her right hand up her mesh-covered breasts, using her fingers to lift the shirt up slightly from the center. Then, with a sensual smirk aimed right at him, she then lowered herself down and allowed that fat, mushroom-shaped tip to begin spelunking the deep, cavernous line of cleavage formed by her massive breasts. Jessica's smirk widened when she heard him groan audibly as soon as the tip disappeared inside her pleasurable pillows, but she wasn't planning on stopping here. Inch after inch kept sinking between her melons and Eddie felt like this was torture because of how slow Jessica was going to tease him.

Eventually, the detective would feel the tip of his cock exit out from the top of her cleavage and push up against the mesh, tenting it out a bit over her impressive bust. Eddie still hadn't quite composed himself mentally, her pillowy-soft jugs sandblasting him with ecstasy as they swallowed up inch of his shaft in a warm, tight cocoon of cartoon titflesh. It was extremely difficult to try to form any words right now so all he was able to do was let out a rather sustained groan.

For Jessica, she was pleasantly surprised to see his tip poke out from her boobs when she felt that she couldn't go any lower. She sensually licked her lips as she stared down at her tented shirt, seeing the precum leaking out from that large cockhead of his. "Mmm... you've impressed me, Mr. Valiant. You're the first man I've met that I couldn't completely smother with this huge... soft... cartoon breasts." She moved her hands over to the outsides of her thinly-veiled mounds and used them to squeeze those massive jugs together around his cock during the pauses, emphasizing the wonderful sensations that she knew Eddie was feeling right now. "Nothing can compare to them, Mr. Valiant. I've made men become nothing but my playtoy if they were able to get this far. So... let's see if you truly are better than them in that area. Give me a good, strong thrust and we'll see how long you last."

Eddie heard that challenge but he didn't have proper control of himself at the moment. His hips desperately wanted to do as she said, thrust up so that he could feel his cock spear through her cleavage. However, they didn't want to listen. It was like the weight of Jessica's giant breasts were weighing him down because of how heavy they felt even though they were also incredibly light. Trying to describe it all was practically impossible for him since he wasn't dealing with a conventional woman. He was dealing with the most perfectly drawn, cartoon woman in the city. A woman who had so many men hooked around her fingers when she performed at the Ink and Paint.

She could've chosen any one of them to be a sexual partner but instead she chose him. Was he going to just let himself fall in line with the rest of the guys who would become slack-jawed and unable to form any coherent thoughts or sentences? Or was he going to show Jessica that he was better and truly show her that he was not only well-endowed but he knew how to use said endowment? The answer was quite clear as Eddie grit his teeth, determination surging throughout his stocky body, and thrust as strongly as he could up into Jessica's luscious jugs.

Thoom~

That wonderful drum sound emanated again as her breasts bounced upward in an exaggerated manner. Not unlike when he saw them do so when he accidentally bumped into them with the back of his head. Jessica had moved her hands away when she saw him thrust so her breasts moved all on their own without any help from the sultry wife. They stroked his cock as they bounced upward, momentarily getting the tip of his cock inside of her cleavage, for what seemed like a multitude of seconds before they naturally dropped back down. Eddie watched them jiggle deliciously as they would make a few smaller bounces until they eventually rested comfortably on his thighs once more.

The detective's heart was racing a thousand miles from the indescribable pleasure he felt, saw and heard just now. His eyes were able to look up at Jessica's face to see her smiling seductively at him, almost telling him that she wanted him to do it again. So, he did. He gave another thrust and that drum sound rung into the room, becoming the only sound that Eddie could hear as he did this over and over. He was unable to get enough of the way they felt, his hips being set to autopilot while he leaned his head back against the couch.

Thoom~ Thoom~ Thoom~

"So fucking good..." Eddie groaned out, his cock throbbing powerfully and often because of the immensely soft breasts that he was now fucking vigorously. He felt that he could cum at any moment but he was using as much willpower as he could to keep that from happening as he wanted this to last forever.

For her part, Jessica just kept herself where she was, not bothering to move anything since she was right where she needed to be. She licked her lips at how strong his thrusts were, loving every moment that long and thick cock traveled through her breasts like an unstoppable spear made of flesh. "That's it, Mr. Valiant..." Her seductive voice resonated through the shaft of his dick while she spoke, his hips never once pausing. "There's nothing better than having a pair of massive jugs like these around your cock, is there? So big, soft and... bouncy." She giggled after this as the drum sound was heard again.

Thoom~

Eddie leaned his head forward so that he could watch her breasts jiggle wildly around his cock. "They're the best...!" He hissed out, struggling to get those words out as he also had to keep himself from letting his orgasm come too early.

"I know they are..." She replied back. "Everything about them is perfect. Drawn to be so much bigger than any human woman's." He gave a particularly hard thrust after this. "To be softer so that no man would be able to escape their allure." Another thrust. "And not to mention the sounds they produce when they're used just right..." Thrust followed by the low, bass drum ringing into the room.

Thoom~

"And I know just how hard you're working to make sure you don't cover them in all of that hot, thick seed building up in these big balls of yours..." Jessica hissed sexily, her left hand going down to one of the large, swollen orbs and squeezing it gently. "You want this to go as long as possible, don't you?" A moan suddenly escaped her when she felt his cock throb extra strongly after giving some attention to him down there. "Mmm... but you don't have to. Go ahead and give me everything you have, Mr. Valiant. You've already proven that all of those men from before were mere... practice dummies. Even my husband is nothing compared to this... godly cock of yours!"

Her sumptuous, lipstick-coated lips pursed up at him, as if she were planning to kiss. She made the fingers of her right hand press into those plush pouts, her lips smacking between one of the seductive drum sounds when she parted the digits from them. With the kiss mark she just made, she gave a soft blow and aimed it right at his face. The animated lips fluttered through the air until they were just in front of his lips, where they stopped and flung back a few inches before diving down onto his lower lip.

Eddie couldn't hold it anymore as he gave one last thrust and threw his head back after this. "Oh, fuck!"

Thoom~

The low, bass drum sounded much deeper with this last thrust as the urethra on Eddie's cock opened up wide and unleashed a torrent of cum. Jessica felt both of his balls lift upward as more of his hot, gooey seed shot up against her mesh shirt before quickly spreading over the upper slopes of her breasts. She moaned hotly when she felt it seep into the thin material, wetting it and making it to wear she felt every inch of her upper chest being covered. Rope after rope kept following one right after the other, coating over her breasts and seeping into her cleavage. It was almost as if the detective were trying to dye the shirt in the color of his cum from how much he was producing!

By the time he was done, she heard Eddie let out a pleasured sigh, his body slacking before she noticed that her breasts were covered so thoroughly that not a single inch of them could be seen from how they were positioned. "Mmm... do you always shoot so much, Mr. Valiant, or am I just special?" She questioned with a giggle.

"It's... ungh!" Eddie grunted as his hips jerked up involuntarily, creating a warbled drum sound this time because her breasts were wet with his cum now. "It's all you, Jessica. I'm not sure I'll be able to go back to Dolores after all this..." And he was honest about that. Who in their right mind would think that they would be satisfied after they got Jessica to worship their cock like this? It was an inconceivable notion.

Jessica gave him another of her sexy smirks after hearing that last comment. "Well, you won't have to worry about that, Mr. Valiant." She raised herself up so that she could get onto her feet, letting his cock slide out from her cleavage and slapping up against his stomach, before she cocked her hips to the side to pose sexily for him. "I don't plan on staying away from you after all of this. My entire body..." She grasped the hem of her mesh shirt and began to lift it up, her breasts going along with the material because they got caught. Eventually, they slipped out and her cum-covered melons bounced around on her chest, rejoicing in being free again. The busty wife then pulled the shirt over her head and threw it to the side. "Is all yours from now on." She then made a show of rubbing his cum against her breasts, letting him watch as the viscous liquid slowly disappeared into her smooth, flawless cartoon skin as if it was being absorbed into them.

Eddie's cock had softened after this last orgasm but it slowly began to come back to life when he saw all of this. There was no way it wouldn't get hard from that! "Sounds like a dream come true." He responded in a lust-filled tone, his cock eventually reaching full mast and was back to throbbing powerfully between his legs as it stood straight up from his waist.

"Then why don't we move this to the bed?"

Eddie gave her a firm nod before he stood up, positioned right in front of the scantily-clad and gorgeous wife of Roger. "Sure. Just give me a minute." He said to her before he brought his hands up to her thin waist and grasping her firmly. The detective then pulled her in close enough for her breasts to press up against him but the drum sound wasn't made this time. He wondered if it was because she hadn't willed it or perhaps the force wasn't strong enough. Well, didn't might right now.

He picked Jessica up, the sultry toon immediately moving her hands to his broad shoulders as she cooed at his show of strength. "Oh~" The detective rotated himself a bit and then set her back down onto her heeled boots, which clicked audibly on the wood floor. "Mmm... you're so strong, Mr. Valiant. I can't wait to see how you use it."

"And I can't wait to fuck you hard enough that you call me by my first name..." Eddie hotly replied before parting himself and walking over to a set of metal drawers that were propped up against the furthest wall of the office. He grasped the center one at the top and pulled, a bed instantly coming and Eddie soon set it down onto the floor. It wasn't the biggest bed in the world, but he knew that it would suffice for the romp that he was about to participate in with a woman he'd only met a couple days ago. A woman who happened to be the sexiest toon he'd ever laid eyes on.

He turned around and faced Jessica, his cock throbbing as it pointed towards her curvy form as it was eager for her touch once more. Her eyes took note of the bed's size, certainly not even close to being as big as the one she had back at her apartment but it did look sturdy. And that's all that was going to matter. So, she placed her hands onto her wide hips and began walking towards Eddie, making sure that they swayed from side to side in an exaggerated manner to give him a show along the way. Her huge breasts only added onto it as they bounced and jiggled delightfully, making many wonderful motions with every step she made. The heart-shaped pasties she had over her nipples danced in the air and Eddie was anxious to peel them off so he could properly play with the tiny, pink-colored nubs.

Soon, she was right in front of him, her mountainous mounds close to touching him. "Mmm... sounds like a good time." She said to him with a low, husky tone. "I'd love to see just what you have in store for me... Eddie." The busty and curvaceous cartoon wife rolled her shoulders and, once again, pressed her breasts onto the detective's chest. That same, low and ringing drum sound echoed into the room as soon as those luscious jugs made contact.

Thoom~

Eddie had felt her do this quite a few times by now, but this time was slightly different for him. Before, she had the signature, red dress on her the couple of times she did this very same action. Sure, the heart-shaped top portion of the dress left quite a vast amount of cleavage exposed, but the fronts were still covered by the dress itself. This time, however, all Jessica had covering her upper body were the pasties on her nipples. So, he felt a lot more titflesh pillowing out on his chest now.

"God, you're so fucking sexy..." He told her with a lustful whisper, his eyes pointed down to see the vast line of cleavage that was formed from the biggest breasts he'd seen in his entire life pressing against each other whilst they were on him. The detective raised his hands up to her waist and he pulled her as close as he possibly could after he got a firm purchase there. This also caused his long, hard cock to become wedged between their bodies, the front now up against his stomach while the other side was pressing into Jessica's smooth, flat tummy. The fat cockhead also gently rubbed onto the bottom slopes of her mammoth-sized melons, smearing her inky flesh with his precum.

Jessica bit her lower lip when she felt his dick throbbing onto her, the tip rubbing onto her breasts and really showcasing just how hung the detective was. She'd really lucked out today by coming by his office to try to get his help, only to find out that he was an incredibly hung stud that, so far, had the staying power to sate her desires. The curvaceous and scantily-clad toon didn't know how many times she may have had this thought by now, but her feelings weren't going to be changing any time soon. "Yeah..." She agreed in her usual, seductive tone to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders before she continued. "And you're about to find out what all this can do for you in bed." She had her hands resting onto her thin waist as she stared lustfully down at him with her emerald-green eyes.

-Back at the Bar-

Dolores sighed as she washed a few dishes, having gotten a brief break from getting drinks for some of the already-drunk patrons at the tables. She just couldn't help but let the scene she saw back at Eddie's office replay in her head. Her anger may have died down by now but she was still incredibly annoyed with how he let that... that harlot of a toon get so close to him. And let her kiss his face more than just a few times!

Any woman in her place would be livid.

Even though she knew that she had no claim to Eddie right now.

Hell, she was the one that told him that maybe they should take a break and see how that goes. For all intents and purposes, they were both single. So, it wasn't like he was actually cheating on her. Still... Dolores just didn't like seeing him with that toon woman. Just the way she was drawn caused Dolores to feel annoyed and jealous, the former at the pig who created her and the latter because of just how perfect she was. From the toon's red dress to her body, she had everything a man could want and more!

Dolores saw the way Eddie stared at the toon woman's breasts after his head bumped up against them when he was picking his pants up. She remembered the way they sounded as they bounced enticingly a few times in front of his face. And the way she walked as she exited the office after blowing Eddie a cartoon kiss that only added another kiss-mark onto his face. That woman didn't even have to try to be sexy and she knew it! What human woman wouldn't feel self-conscious about their bodies after meeting her?!

Another sigh escaped her lips before she dried her hands off and went back out to the bar, heading towards the secret room that she was letting that cartoon bunny, Roger Rabbit, hide out in while Eddie worked on trying to clear his name. She did plan on eventually forgiving Eddie, but it would take her a bit longer before she was ready to go up and talk to him again. As long as he didn't have any other encounters with that woman, then everything would be just fine.