Why Don't Ya Do Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time Dolores sees her, she was going to show that inked-up bimbo that it'll take more than a sexy body to get past the bond she and Eddie had, strained as it was.

-Eddie's Office-

Jessica Rabbit's insanely curvaceous frame swayed sensually in front of the detective, her bubble-shaped ass rippling nicely from the motions of her hips as the hotpants she wore showed off every single inch of those cheeks. Her breasts were also bouncing around exaggeratedly, those firm jugs moving in ways no human woman could match. Her arms were raised up as she danced for Eddie, her hands placed atop her luscious, red hair.

The busty wife would then slowly drag her hands downward, tracing over her beautiful face before they soon reached her chest. She let them travel over the upper slopes of her mountainous mounds, pushing them down until her hands passed over and they bounced upwards, nearly touching Jessica's own chin! Continuing on, they quickly crossed over the smooth, toned expanse of her stomach before they spread out to the sides of her hips, her petite fingers getting a firm grip on the waistline of the hotpants. Jessica kept on swaying her body sexily for Eddie's viewing pleasure as she pulled the article of clothing down, lowering herself closer to the floor as she did.

Her eyes remained locked onto Eddie's as the black, stretchy material slid over lower body, getting down to her thighs and revealing the same-colored thong that Jessica was wearing underneath the hotpants. She had to finagle them a bit when she reached her boots, but Jessica was able to eventually get them all the way down to the heeled bottoms of her footwear. She stepped out from the hotpants but didn't straighten herself just yet, choosing to now make a show of lowering the zippers at the sides of each of her boots, revealing the flesh of her long and slender legs. It wasn't long before she stepped out of those as well, now standing in front of the detective in just a lace thong that did nothing to hide anything.

"Mmm... much better." Jessica let out a breathy sigh and took a step closer to Eddie, getting right between his legs. She then placed her hands onto his broad shoulders, using him to keep steady as she brought her knees up onto the mattress to straddle the detective. She cooed at him when he instantly wrapped his arms around her perfectly-drawn body and placed his big, strong hands right onto the cheeks of her ass, squeezing each one hard enough so that her inky flesh poured through the spaces of his fingers. "Are you ready, Eddie? If you have any lingering feelings for that other woman, this'll be your last chance to turn back."

"As if you needed to ask." Eddie retorted not even a second after she asked him. He used his grip to lower Jessica down closer to his throbbing cock, moving her thong out of the way with the fat tip so that he could enter her glistening and enticing pussy at long last. "You said your body is all mine from now on, so I think it's only fair the other way around."

The married cartoon woman almost let out a moan as she felt that thick cockhead brush up against the barely-covered lips of her pussy. "Then buckle up, big boy..." Jessica lowered down just a bit, allowing the tip to make the lips down below splay out. "This is going to be a ride you won't ever forget in your life." Having said her piece, she continued going down and allowed his cock to start entering inside of her. Her normally half-lidded eyes widened as a pleasured gasp escaped her open mouth.

Eddie let out a groan himself as his eyes clenched shut, his teeth grit as he felt inch after inch become sheathed within the warm, wet walls of her cartoon cunt. Along the way, he would feel those spongy walls gently squeeze onto his shaft, almost as if they were already trying to milk him. He held on through those, though, since his determination to properly fuck Roger's wife superseded the need to cum right now. When he felt the cheeks of her ass gently rest onto the swollen balls below his lengthy dick, Eddie let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

"Oh my god~" Jessica moaned as she had never felt so full in her entire life! Eddie's cock was reaching places that no other man had touched and she felt like her entire body had a fire spread throughout it. Her heart raced as she had felt a level of excitement and anticipation that none of her former partners gave her before. "So fucking thick...!" She hissed sexily, her eyes lowering down to see that Eddie still had his eyes clenched shut. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts onto his chest, smothering his pectorals in their softness once more. "Mmm... I wonder if I'll be able to remember that I'm married to Roger after we're done."

Hearing this caused Eddie's cock to flex, the long and thick organ throbbing powerfully inside of her pussy, stretching her walls momentarily, before the detective finally composed himself and looked back up at the sexy woman in his arms. "After all the teasing and how crazy you've made me feel the past hour? I won't rest until you're married to me!" Eddie then took advantage of his superior strength to turn around on the bed and place Jessica's back onto the sheet-covered mattress, the sultry toon squealing excitedly from the sudden action.

He leaned back to marvel at the motions her huge breasts made before they settled down, resting perfectly on her chest like they would if she were standing. Seriously, those incredible jugs of hers defied all logic, but that only made sense because of what she was. Why would a cartoon adhere to the laws of physics like a human would? Every single curve of Jessica came together to give her a figure that was impossible for any woman to actually have. A flawless hourglass body that was complete with long legs, wide hips, thin waist and jugs so big that it would be quite easy to get lost between the deep, cavernous cleavage they formed.

Eddie's eyes would then hone in on the red, heart-shaped pasties that Jessica had placed on her nipples. There were many fantasies that she'd fulfilled for him with her body, but there was one thing he had yet to do. His hands slid up her body and soon reached the mountainous melons that were her breasts. The detective was somehow able to resist squeezing and playing with them as his palms gently grazed over smooth, inky slopes so that he could grasp the pasties from their pointed ends at the bottom with his thumbs and index fingers. Eddie then pulled them, Jessica's breasts stretching towards the directions he did so as the pasties slowly peeled off. Eventually, they gave way and were removed and her mountainous mounds bounced around wildly and Eddie watched the way her now-revealed nipples danced before his eyes. A second or two later and they went back to resting in their original positions.

"Mmm...!" Jessica bit her lip as she moaned, moving her long legs around behind him and locked her ankles together. "Fuck me, Eddie! Take that massive cock and fuck me!" Her tone sounded like she was ordering him and begging him at the same time.

Eddie growled lustfully before he placed his hands underneath her breasts to cup them and make her bright pink nipples point right at him. He suddenly thrust his face towards her right breast and captured the hardened nub with his mouth and began sucking on it, his cheeks hollowing inward to show just how much suction he was using. His hips began moving just after he did this, rearing back and making his cock slide slowly out until only the tip remained inside. He would then thrust all eleven inches into her pussy at once!

"Oh, yes!" Jessica threw her head back as she wrapped her arms around his head to hold him where he was, loving the way he was treating her nipple.

He would slide his dick back out once more and would soon thrust it all in with the same force as the first time. Eddie used the hand that was on her left breast to pinch and twist the nipple on it as he kept on sucking on the one in his mouth as he set a pace for his hips to move. It didn't take long before the sound of the detective's bed squeaking filled the air along with Jessica's moans and pleasure-filled exclamations. Occasionally, he would let out a grunt as he felt her walls squeeze down onto his cock, making said organ throb powerfully at the apex of a thrust.

Jessica herself actually couldn't believe that Eddie was making it hard to think because of how hard he was fucking her right now. Every guy before him didn't last long enough to try and build up a proper pace, but Eddie was hammering into her right off the bat and was still going strong! Not only that, but he was reaching places that she'd never known about before! Every thrust he made sent his cock in at a slightly different angle each time, allowing the detective to thoroughly explore her tight cunt. With the vicious pace as well as his attention to both of her nipples, Jessica found that after ten minutes, she experienced her first orgasm in years!

"Oh, Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!" Jessica cried out as her arms loosened, rising up close to her head and her hands gripped the sheets of his bed. This was when her pussy clenched down on his cock just before her body stiffened, the busty toon wife practically screaming out in pleasure as her juices sprayed out. She rode her orgasm out for what seemed like a long time until she let her body relax. "Oh my god..."

Eddie straightened his upper body and looked down at her, unable to keep the smirk off of his face right now. He had just made Jessica Rabbit cum and he was still raring to go! He wasn't planning stopping now and he knew that she wouldn't want him to. "You ready to keep going you hot, toon temptress?" The detective asked as he reared his hips back until his cock slid out of her completely, causing her to moan in disappointment. He let his shaft rest over her stomach before taking a hand and stroking it, releasing a thick gout of precum that shot over her toned stomach.

Jessica was slightly angry that he had taken his cock out of her, but she couldn't help but appreciate just how confident Eddie had become thanks to everything she'd done to him before now. However, she wasn't going to let herself stay on her back this entire time. She was going to show Eddie that when it came to being sexually dominant, she was the one that would prevail! "You bet I am, stud." She replied before she gripped his waist tightly with her legs and leaned her upper body up so that her arms could wrap around his neck.

This surprised Eddie and allowed Jessica to use her own flexibility and strength to reverse their positions. She stared down at him with the sensual smirk she'd given him time and time again since she came back into his office. The busty toon babe felt that his tip brushing onto the lips of her pussy, so she wasted no time in lowering herself down onto it. "Mmm... but this time I'm going to give you that ride I mentioned!" She raised her arms up towards the ceiling, moaning as she felt his thick shaft re-entering her. Just before the very last inch was sheathed in her tight cunt, she undulated her hips whilst bringing her hands down to the back of her neck. They would then smoothly trace over the nape and going around to her upper chest as his cock was all the way in her again. "And I won't stop until I feel your hot cum fill me up!"

This was when she began to bounce herself up and down on his cock, repeatedly letting the bubble-shaped cheeks of her ass smack lightly onto his heavy balls after every descent. Jessica moved her hands up to her air, gently grasping her scarlet locks as the mammoth-sized breasts on her chest moved around erratically. "Oh! Ah! Fuck!" She would moan out during all of this.

"Goddamn..." Eddie hissed in pleasure, raising his hands up to her delightfully jiggling breasts and slapped them onto the big, round jugs. He squeezed them for all they were worth as he felt his cock throbbing strongly and often as she rode it. Looks like Jessica just needed to get that preliminary orgasm out of her before she took control away from him. Though, he couldn't say that he wasn't enjoying it right now.

"You're perfect for me, Eddie!" Jessica cried out to him, her mind filled with ecstasy from how deep his long, thick cock would go every time she took him back in. "So much better than any other man I've been with! Mmm..." She moaned as she suddenly slowed her pace, rolling her stomach as her hips undulated so that his cock really dug her cunt out. Her walls were still constantly squeezing him as their spongy texture conformed to the thick veins that riddled the shaft of his cock, letting him feel every inch of her pussy. "And you know what that means, Eddie...?"

She stopped the movements of her hips before she bent her upper body forward, using her hands to peel his own off from her huge breasts before placing each one beside his head on the mattress. Jessica kept going downward until she pressed those melons onto his chest, letting them pillow out all over his pectorals as her face was now hovering over his. She stared him smolderingly, lust glinting in her exotic, green eyes. "It means that as soon as you're done with this case, I'm going to divorce Roger. He's nice and funny but I don't need just that in my life. I need you. A big, strong man with long, fat cock that knows how to use it to fuck me the way I want to be fucked."

"Ungh... yeah," Eddie groaned as her cunt squeezed him again, it really was trying to get him to cum by now but he was holding it off until Jessica reached her next one. "And I need a hot, busty toon like you." He wrapped his arms around her and let his hands rest onto her slender back, holding her down onto him. "One who has an outrageously sexy body and knows how to use every single part of it to get me off."

Jessica smirked after hearing his words, as she leaned even closer, her plump lips now mere centimeters away from his. "Jessica Valiant has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" That was when she kissed him, her tongue instantly meeting his and she moaned when he immediately reciprocated. Both of their tongue swirled around each other, dancing around between their mouths.

The curvaceous cartoon woman began to move her hips again as she kept on kissing Eddie, moaning into his mouth as the new angle brought another wave of pleasure through her body. She knew he was feeling it too from the way his cock was throbbing madly right now. Jessica sensually moved her upper body to scrub her giant breasts onto his broad chest, her head making a swimming motion as she deepened the incredibly hot kiss she was engaged in. Her lips smacked audibly every time she briefly parted them from his, only to continue the kiss from another angle.

Neither of them felt the time go by, too engrossed in the pleasure they gave each other from this sordid act between a human male and female toon. Before they knew it, an hour had passed and it was here that they were both reaching an orgasm this time. Jessica's eyes widened as she threw her head back, looking up at the ceiling before letting a long, sustained moan. Eddie slid his hands down to her wide hips and grit his teeth, cursing audibly as he felt his cock throb one last time before his balls raised up, his cum bursting out from the tip.

"Fuck/Oh my god!" They yelled at the same time.

Eddie's seed shot out with an even greater force compared to the titfuck from earlier. The thick, off-white liquid crashed up against her spongy walls so strongly that it was almost like it was trying to paint them in a new color. The detective felt his balls clench again before his hips gave an unconscious thrust into Jessica's pussy, another load following the previous one and joining it. Just like before, Eddie showed that he could cum an extraordinary amount as rope after rope kept shooting inside Jessica's tight, cartoon cunt. Before long, her pussy could hold no more of his seed and the excess leaked out past the lips and dripped onto the sheets! Finally, Eddie stopped as his body relaxed, arms going down to his sides as he tried to regain his breath.

Jessica was in a similar state as she let her head rest at the nape of his neck, her hands resting comfortably on his shoulders. She idly and lovingly kissed wherever she could there, making more kiss marks on his skin to show her appreciation for such a job well done. After she felt like she recovered enough, she steadied herself onto her arms and looked down at Eddie. "So, Eddie... how would you feel about hiring an assistant?"

"Sounds like a great idea... Mrs. Valiant." The stocky detective replied with a wide grin.