All Comments on 'Why Him, of All People?! Ch. 01'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Great story with an even greater ending. Kind of guessed where this was heading toward the end, but it still left me grinning ear to ear. Was in this situation once myself when I was introduced to a new boss. I think the look of shock on both of our faces probably said it all.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah, I'm definitely game for this story already

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

I’m hooked already with the hot 25 y/o bartender! He really knows how to help Sam say what he wants and is good to him and patient with him.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello dear readers.

.

In a few days, I will finish writing my main story Fiance of My Ex-Boss (posted on Patreon), and therefore we will be choosing a new main story I will be concentrating on.

.

Since you, my readers on LE will also be affected by this decision. I wanted to give you also a chance to participate in this decision.

.

For that reason, I decided to unlock the first three chapters of my side stories to the public - https://www.patreon.com/posts/79546809

.

As well as the Poll regarding what story will be chosen next - https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-main-story-80119503.

.

You are welcome to take a look at them and vote as well. The new main story will get a regular release on free websites also (the 3rd, 13th, and 23rd of the month).

.

Of course, please feel free to join us and become my patron or follower for more content at - https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk

I. Dusk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES