All Comments on 'Why I am a Bull Ch. 01 - The First Time'

by BullNumber1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What is the allure of being a stinking, hairy, dumb barnyard animal?

BullNumber1BullNumber1over 2 years agoAuthor

Read the story and you'll find out.

Hint: there aren't any farms where I live

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

This is a single guy dreaming...why is this in LW? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A greedy Bull... Ha-ha-ha! One day you'll run into a real husband who won't tolerate such shit. As my grandfather from Russia says: "For every sly ass there is a dick with a carving."

BullNumber1BullNumber1over 2 years agoAuthor

I've wanted to document my life as a bull for ages. These events took place around 20 years ago, but I still remember them fondly.

I'm inspired by your feedback (well, the nice ones!) so please leave a comment.

Further chapters await as I learn more about cuckolds and their delicious wives. I really hope you'll follow the story and enjoy them adventures as much as I did

X

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

One day the right husband comes along and then the same thing happens to you that happens to all bad bulls, they become Ox! In case you don't know, an ox is a male adult neutered bull!! Have fun then!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow was that stupid!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Sounds like a middle school boys fantasy, but it’s your story. Just a thought, you’ve been at this for 20 years? In all that time you’ve never bumped into some wimpy little guy who happens to own a big Bull killing.45?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@BullNumber1

"Further chapters await as I learn more about cuckolds and their delicious wives."

That is, you fucked the wives of only ready-made consenting cuckolds? Didn't humiliate and turn an ordinary moderately jealous husband into a pathetic weakling, and his loving wife into his willing slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're not a bull, you're an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to Anonymous

/As my grandfather from Russia says.../

My wife is Russian. I've heard this saying differently, less crudely: "For every tricky nut there is a special bolt with a zagogoolina (squiggle)".

Vitas from Lithuania

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The british asshole from Lush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I'm the kind of guy some people would call arrogant or an arsehole. But they're just jealous." - No, you called it right, jealousy has absolutely nothing to do with what you are. In addition it sounds like narcissistic sociopath might fit in as well. That covers the main character of this rat shoot, hopefully he was not modeled after the author! - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26thNC2 offers the question - "What is the allure of being a stinking, hairy, dumb barnyard animal?"

BullNumber1 (author) answered- "Read the story and you'll find out. Hint: there aren't any farms where I live"

My observation - I have lived in a large multi-million urban setting for over 30 years. I have learned that urban jungles do not necessarily exclude the presence of any kind of "animal". The two-footed ones cause the majority of our societal problems. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t be discouraged by the cuckold wanna be critics posting here. Keep writing PD lease this is an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it. Stories tagged “bull” and “cuckold” always get her attention! We were a bit surprised at all the negative comments. After all, you certainly did not describe yourself as a saint.

In fact, you admitted that economically you were marginal and had no real career. However, as far as attitude you’ve got the goods. You said, “But I am handsome and confident, and I love taking things other people value.”

Handsome, confident, and a taker; those are the most important traits for a bull to have. With our first several bulls, it was their good looks and swagger that attracted my sexy, young wife. And curiously, it was their wanting my ‘something of value’ that intrigued me. I was foolishly competitive and wanted to see if they could actually seduce her or not.

After that, I respected men who were natural Casanovas – they know exactly what they are doing. And my beautiful wife, after being conquered by several of them, developed a need to be taken by them. For her, it confirmed she was ‘valuable’. Plus, she also enjoyed that they were ‘taking’ something highly valued from me. She really didn’t mind just being another notch on their belts.

It is counter intuitive for us husbands, but somehow when a wife knows she will be just another notch on his belt, it can really turn her on – even sweet, faithful wives like mine. Frankly, the more of an arsehole they are the more my wife likes it.

It seemed perfectly logical - to my wife - that Eva would take cock from Steve in the garden! All the other men were trying to ‘one up’ each other by bragging about their careers, cars, and investments. However, Steve just walked in and stole the diamond!

Your final paragraph was perfect, “Suddenly, a whole new vista opened up for me. I could be a Casanova and have other men provide the means for it.”

My wife chuckled when we read that, and said, “Honey, you’ve certainly ‘provided the means’ for plenty of Casanovas to enjoy my feminine charms!”

We have concluded that a lot of husband’s have a secret desire to ‘pimp out’ their trophy wives, but without charging for it. As we shared our experiences with friends, other married couples, it does seem that husbands like the idea of sharing their wives! And my wife has helped several of her married girlfriends get used to being taken by Casanovas.

My wife almost croaked when Eva took Steve bareback and let him cum in her. For some perverse reason, my wife loves to get pumped full of a Casanova’s sperm. Also, her married girlfriends like getting a cunt full of Casanova spermatoid. They say it not really ‘defiling’ their marriage if he doesn’t splatter their baby-batter around in their wombs!

While we would like to condemn you for being an arsehole Casanova, it seems that you supply a service that is in demand!

Without your ilk we husbands would not be able to wank off while you satisfy our wives! We congratulate Eve!

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

You come off as a loser, a wandering dotard with a big libido, but no other interests. Just my 2 cents

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

First of all, you DO realize that you're writing on a FICTION site, and nobody believes a single word that you write, don't you?

\

Second, as others have said, the "bull" is fucking the slut wives of cucks. Let's see how he does with a faithful wife of a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good lord. Reading some of these comments from some of the retards who actually think the sluts they are married to actually respect them in any way? It just reinforces to me the fact that we are all doomed. What a bunch of sniveling less-than-men pathetic cuckolds.

You cuckolds DO realize your "loving" wives laugh at you with their friends constantly. All while they spend your money living their comfortable lives. Fucking every man they want while you beat your pathetic meat reveling in your humiliation. I'd have to end myself once I realized how truly pathetic I am...happily giving her to other men while she secretly reviles me. And then actually sharing this lifestyle with friends? Boasting about how great it is on public websites? At the very least I'd have to disappear and start all over somewhere else living quietly and hoping nobody ever learned of my shame.

Most men ARE NOT turned on by having their wives be sluts and whores. Most men don't 5hink this is hot. It's a disgusting fetish probably due to some kind of mental defect. Its an aberrant lifestyle that only leads to divorce. Broken homes. Unhappiness. And more than likely sexually transmitted diseases. Seek help. Most men think you are ridiculous.

As to this author? Undoubtedly he is a 48 year old still living in his parents basement. Addicted to porn. Who imagines himself some kind of stud...

Which is of course its own kind of ridiculous. Since he's probably 350 lbs with acne scars and a 3 inch dick.

Bulls and Alphas? Give me a fucking break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous