All Comments on 'Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 04'

by CornyHusband

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Three women. All cheaters but he’s the common denominator.

Clearly he’s the problem.

SystemShockSystemShockover 1 year ago

My god, 12 parts full of worthless psychobabble bullshit, following a witless invertebrate of a "man" with zero personality? Glad you thought better of it; saying that you might return to it sounds more like a threat than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah..the AUTHOR'S the problem.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

The MC didn’t have situational awareness which is unusual for a sensei. CP can be caused genetically but the majority are due to brain injury, infection or inflammation at birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it a bit curious that there was no mention of any interaction between you and your brother after you found out about his affair with your wife.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

If this is a true story, which I doubt, you are a moron.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Took him way too long to grow a set, and things had already gone to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I call bullshit! Thank you for not dragging it out. If someone spends six years with a slut who did what she did on their wedding day and honeymoon, the husband deserved what he got and you don't pay child support on a child not yours, born from infidelity. Also, by the time her mental issues came up, no normal person would have trusted anything that involved her. No one is as dumb as the MC in this story.......I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Multiple Personality Disorder or not she is till a selfish person

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

BS... the "father of record" has as many rights as the biological father. Moreover, she was mentally unfit, and no family court not in someone's pocket, would allow her to have custody. Especially, since her paramour from Illinois had tried to turn MC into a Pez dispenser. The whole recap of the divorce trial was silly. First of all, no trial is stopped in progress by a woman standing up and yelling. No, that is a separate legal action, because for THAT trial, she has essentially declared the child belongs to MC. This tale makes Les Misérables look upbeat by comparison. 2/5.

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

You should have stuck to the original plan. Character development in stories is the best. Skipping to the end to satisfy so dumbass trolls is not right. Look at the comments, they are still pissed. Next time write what you want. Some of us were really enjoying the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not know, but earlier 4-6 states were only where the exhusbands do not pay any children support for no DNA test proof kids. However this possibility is valid untill the kids became 4 years old! Some states have that possibility to law sue the biological father for compensation of the children support. Nowdays it may be there are more than 4-6 states of the 50 USA states where the exhusbands do not pay children support for the no DNA test proof kids. I do not know the list of the states where the husbands could avojd to pay children support for the fruit of cheating wives!

I think the popularity of heterosexual marriage decreased much more at the men than at the women and some survays show one of the causes is the exhusband kid support for not biological kids problem. If more and more USA states changed the family law for avoiding the not biological father children support such affected exhusbands could be avaible to remaried quicklier for women who wanted marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Legio_Patria_Nostra called this one right. No Family Court judge would rule the way of this story in those demonstrated circumstances. The there is the husband;s stupidity trying to reconcile for wanton bridal behavior due to severe mental illness. Would have made for an interesting story had it stayed consistent. Sadly, it didn't for some reason. Otherwise, an interesting story idea. The author should try again if still around.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

The story of a very very unaware stupid fella.

Flat_OutFlat_Out9 months ago

This is a really bad series! Don't waste your time. The writing quality is fine but the scenario is not plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCornyHusband@CornyHusband
I am a loving husband who loves to read porn. Obviously there is far more to me, but I may let that out later.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES